The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing girl in Australia - Page 8 Mm11

Missing girl in Australia - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing girl in Australia - Page 8 Mm11

Missing girl in Australia - Page 8 Regist10

Missing girl in Australia

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing girl in Australia - Page 8 Empty Re: Missing girl in Australia

Post by tasprin 16.04.14 14:46

If he was a stranger how did he know the children were sleeping in the lounge that night? The father said it must be someone known to them because whoever it was knew the children were sleeping in the lounge (which he described as a one off camping treat). Why would the man feel sorry for the way Chloe was living if the family were completely unknown to him - how would he have a clue how they were living? And why would he only feel sorry for Chloe and not the other children - why take her? It makes no sense at all.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 16.04.14 14:59

tasprin wrote:If he was a stranger how did he know the children were sleeping in the lounge that night? The father said it must be someone known to them because whoever it was knew the children were sleeping in the lounge (which he described as a one off camping treat). Why would the man feel sorry for the way Chloe was living if the family were completely unknown to him - how would he have a clue how they were living? And why would he only feel sorry for Chloe and not the other children - why take her? It makes no sense at all.

Are we sure this is not a Mitchell story.
It sounds about as plausible as some of his,
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 16.04.14 15:21

Apt name - Detective Bruce McNAB! big grin
Snifferdog
Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 16.04.14 18:01

And Eden Kane is the name of a famous English pop star from the 1960s...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eden_Kane

Stranger and stranger. Literally.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 16.04.14 21:56

Wait for it,

"Eden Kane was a regular visitor to Praia Da Luz and was there in May 2007"

We could almost write the news ourselves
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11175

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.04.14 22:03

As the original Eden would have said -"Well, I ask you? What a way to treat a guy!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzLaD6-feKE

P.S. Without looking it up, who can name Eden Kane's two brothers and the one big hit they each had?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 16.04.14 22:20

That was a pub quiz question a couple of months ago and I didn't have a clue, NFWTD.

However, from the answers, I can remember that one brother is Peter Sarstedt who had a hit with 'Where do you go to, my lovely?'' and the other brother changed his name from Clive to Robin... but whatever hit he had escapes me thanks to the Abbot.  smilie
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 16.04.14 22:35

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:As the original Eden would have said -"Well, I ask you? What a way to treat a guy!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzLaD6-feKE

P.S. Without looking it up, who can name Eden Kane's two brothers and the one big hit they each had?

Peter Sarstedt = Where do you go to my lovely.
Robin Sarstedt =My resistance is low .
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.04.14 22:40

Well done - half an orange to ultimaThule and a whole one to Jozi.

I shall now go and sit on the naughty step for going off topic.

This story is so bizarre!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 16.04.14 22:48

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Well done - half an orange to ultimaThule and a whole one to Jozi.

This is a track by all the Sarstedt brothers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb3SPUxK-k0
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 17.04.14 0:04

jozi wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Well done - half an orange to ultimaThule and a whole one to Jozi.

Staying strayed-ot, 'Where Do You Go to My Lovely' ranks as one of my all time favourite songs... Its lovely and reminds me of happy times as a (very) young girl, though I think it was released before I was born (but not by much, if it wasn't after!). I remember it playing at my Nanny and Grandads house a lot :)

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Missing girl in Australia - Page 8 Empty father-knows-who-took-toddler

Post by PeterMac 17.04.14 9:54

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/04/15/19/52/witness-claims-chloe-campbell-s-father-knows-who-took-toddler

The investigation into the abduction of Queensland toddler Chloe Campbell has taken an explosive turn, with a woman claiming she heard the girl's father admit to knowing who took his daughter and where she was a day before she was found.

A major search was sparked after the three-year-old vanished for two days after it was suspected she was snatched from her home at Childers, near Bundaberg, last week.
She was returned to a local showgrounds near her home late on Friday night.
Detectives have now turned their focus to the girl's father, Garth Campbell, with claims Chloe's kidnapping was a form of threat aimed at him.
An unnamed witness has now come forward claiming the day before Chloe was found she saw Mr Campbell argue with another man and, in the process, reveal that he knew who took his daughter and where she was.
"I happened to be there and I seen what happened, and the lad was asking the father, like going off at him saying 'You know where your daughter is'," the woman told Nine News.
She said that Mr Campbell then admitted to the other man that he knew where his daughter was.
"He said he knew where his daughter was but he couldn't do nothing … he can't do nothing about it."
Earlier reports suggested that Chloe told police she had been taken by 'daddy's friends', a claim which Queensland police later denied, saying that at no point during their discussions with the little girl did she ever mention 'daddy's friends'.
Now there's a surprise.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.04.14 10:00

This was before the supposedly complete stranger to the family was arrested and charged though.

Let's hope that the truth about this comes out; if it doesn't we can certainly exclude friends in high places as being the reason why!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 17.04.14 10:39

He was apparently identified by a fingerprint left at the child's house:
"A fingerprint at the girl’s house linked Kane to the crime and he later admitted to police: “I took (her) and brought her back”, Bundaberg Magistrates Court heard yesterday."
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/alleged-child-abductor-felt-sorry-and-cared-for-girl-3-from-childers-court-hears/story-fnihsrf2-1226887118582

A few of the "facts" of this story still don't make sense to me. If this was a "random" crime, I agree with others who have queried how he knew the child was sleeping in the lounge - how he knew about the child at all, really, if he lives 3km away and doesn't appear to know the parents or the family. So... he just decided to wander around the town until he discovered a house with an open window and he had a look inside and thought, "Aha, I'll nab this child because I feel sorry about the conditions she's living in..." ? This makes no sense to me at all.

Her sister was sleeping in the same bed as her. And yet her sister was not disturbed? Didn't wake up?
None of the children sleeping in the lounge woke up and noticed a man coming in through the window, wandering into the lounge, removing a child from the lounge - and the child didn't wake up? She didn't say anything? She stayed asleep? - and then leaving again? By way of the window? The door?

Too many fishy things to this story for my liking.

If I was a suspicious soul, I might think that this fella had been paid to say he'd dunnit. (IMO)

But I'm not a suspicious soul. At all....
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by sofieellis 17.04.14 14:53

rainbow-fairy wrote:
jozi wrote:

Staying strayed-ot, 'Where Do You Go to My Lovely' ranks as one of my all time favourite songs... Its lovely and reminds me of happy times as a (very) young girl, though I think it was released before I was born (but not by much, if it wasn't after!). I remember it playing at my Nanny and Grandads house a lot :)

And mine. It was number one when I was born - I have wondered if hearing it when I was so tiny could have influenced the fact that I love it so much!
sofieellis

Activity : 188

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top