The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Game over?   - Page 2 Mm11

Game over?   - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Game over?   - Page 2 Mm11

Game over?   - Page 2 Regist10

Game over?

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game over?   - Page 2 Empty Re: Game over?

Post by CynicAl 21.03.14 8:48

Hmmm. This is more serious than I thought.  Maybe SY are out of options and would rather settle for a myth that ends the lifestyle fund as swiftly as possible, ridding us of CM and CR,  perhaps creating an opportunity later to 'find new evidence'  when the McViles are broke and can't afford any more legal protection. 
I must admit that the resurrection of disgruntledOCformeremployeeman as stinkyrovingpervertwithagentlecharacterandsurprisinglychattyman who morphs into maddierapistandkillerwhocleansthoroughlymoveslikelightningandtakeshisbodieswithhimandmakesthemdisappearman is challe:nah:nging the limits of my faith in either PJ or SY? 

Or... 

Is this the moment of parity? 

Are SY and PJ making an inexplicably big deal out of arriving simultaneously at the same suspect - ludicroustheoryman - so that they can converge the 'separate lines', join forces to dismiss, and then jointly step into the 'return to zero' moment?
CynicAl

Activity : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Enid O'Dowd 21.03.14 9:12

tigger wrote:
Whereas finding 'proof'  that one's daughter was murdered by a paedophile would be the worst news one could receive, in this case  the worst news  for the parents would be the cessation of the Ltd. Co. imo.
Imo that was the reason for their distressed faces last year May.

For the moment it seems the press doesn't want to let it go, the Ltd.Co. is safe until the press drop their sure-fire money maker. As soon as SY announces an end to the farce, the headlines will be Wallace and Grommit 'knowing' she is alive, with a few suitable tricks thrown in which I won't add as it will give TM ideas.  pray2 

In any case Kate is already being paid a handsome stipend for errrm just being Kate by the Missing People charity. Those ambassadors don't come cheap.
Tigger, when Dr Kate McCann was appointed Ambassador to Missing People I contacted their Press office asking questions about the appointment including whether she was being paid for her work. I was informed by email that she does not receive any payment for the role.

I understand that it is unusual for people to be paid (other than being refunded for out of pocket expenses) for taking on such work. For some the 'payment' is the satisfaction of supporting a cause you care about; for a 'celebrity' there is the added advantage of the role raising his/her profile which may lead indirectly to more income.

Enid O'Dowd
Researcher

Activity : 132

http://www.enidodowd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 21.03.14 9:16

PeterMac wrote:Correct me if I am wrong.
The "sex attacks" by the English speaking smelly bin man continued until 2010.
Tractorman died in 2009. Did he speak ze eenglesh ?

You are not wrong, Petermac. If you re- read the Guardian, the writer also mentions the dates of smelly intruder and the date of death of Mr Monteiro

Madeleine McCann suspect 'died in 2009'
Revelation by source close to investigators comes day after new appeal for information on British girl's disappearance in Portugal

Brendan de Beer in Praia da Luz and James Meikle
theguardian.com, Thursday 20 March 2014 22.35 GMT

A suspect in Madeleine McCann case who may have sexually assaulted five British girls in the Algarve up to 10 years ago died in 2009, according to a source close to Portuguese investigators into the disappearance of the three year-old.

The source also said there had been another so far unpublicised incident in which another British girl on holiday with her parents was sexually abused, although he did not go into when this came to light nor where or when it took place.

The revelations came the day after the Metropolitan police in Britain appealed for information on a total of 12 incidents in which an intruder entered holiday accommodation in three resort areas including one where Madeleine, then three, went missing in May 2007. Four of these cases, between 2004 and 2006, involved assaults on girls aged seven to 10 and one involved two children, according to Scotland Yard, although police in both countries have looked at incidents up to 2010, three years after Madeleine vanished.

Big stumbling block for me is that Andy and the Met site still mention the importance of Smithman, who, unlike Stinkyman, has a link to Maddie in that he was seen carrying a child CLOSELY RESEMBLING MADELEINE MCCANN [ said Redwood] late evening MAY 3rd.

Neither e -fit of Smithman resembles Euclides Monteiro.

Neither e -fit resembles the description of the intruder given by Redwood on CW.

Smithman not eliminated. Until he is, how can Stinkyman be the main suspect?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.03.14 9:21

CynicAl wrote:Hmmm. This is more serious than I thought.  Maybe SY are out of options and would rather settle for a myth that ends the lifestyle fund as swiftly as possible, ridding us of CM and CR,  perhaps creating an opportunity later to 'find new evidence'  when the McViles are broke and can't afford any more legal protection. 
I must admit that the resurrection of disgruntledOCformeremployeeman as stinkyrovingpervertwithagentlecharacterandsurprisinglychattyman who morphs into maddierapistandkillerwhocleansthoroughlymoveslikelightningandtakeshisbodieswithhimandmakesthemdisappearman is challe:nah:nging the limits of my faith in either PJ or SY? 

Or... 

Is this the moment of parity? 

Are SY and PJ making an inexplicably big deal out of arriving simultaneously at the same suspect - ludicroustheoryman - so that they can converge the 'separate lines', join forces to dismiss, and then jointly step into the 'return to zero' moment?

And in the meantime, what has become of the McCanns' case against Goncalo Amaral, which was supposed to be settled just before Christmas, then just after - and now in mid-March it seems to be completely forgotten? The McCanns brought this case - I'm surprised we're not hearing any complaints on the part of the press that the justice the couple seek is being cruelly denied, apparently without any end in sight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 21.03.14 9:29

What about Redwood's Guardian moment re little Maddie possibly not alive when she left the apartment ? Surely he had said something to her parents before dropping this bombshell ? The first mention by SY not merely of death, but being dead in and then removed from 5a.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 21.03.14 9:31

russiandoll wrote:What about Redwood's Guardian moment re little Maddie possibly not alive when she left the apartment ? Surely he had said something to her parents before dropping this bombshell ? The first mention by SY not merely of death, but being dead in and then removed from 5a.
Take a look at Textusa's blog today - I haven't finished it yet but it is addressing CW update.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 21.03.14 9:32

So if SY are now thinking along the lines of death in and then removed from the Apartment, surely the cops must be wondering why there was no DNA left and how this criminal was able to clean up so quickly.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 21.03.14 9:37

The two videos on findmadeleine.com seem to be missing today.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 21.03.14 9:51

I think the most telling message KM sent out on (the original) CW was this:

'It doesn't matter how much heartache we put ourselves through 'slong as we get the result we want.'

No mention of Madeleine - as per usual.

A lorra lorra heartache but that dame is determined to get the result she and that husband of hers want. And that was the reminder.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 21.03.14 10:29

Could the MSM now be printing that Madeleine is dead because SY need an exit strategy? The McCann's may also now want to close the "fund", the money isn't pouring in like the old days. Madeleine has now been missing for nearly seven years, perhaps they are planning to declare her officially dead and the suspect is dead.

I feel that there will never be justice for Madeleine but I hope I am wrong.
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 21.03.14 10:30

plebgate wrote:So if SY are now thinking along the lines of death in and then removed from the Apartment, surely the cops must be wondering why there was no DNA left and how this criminal was able to clean up so quickly.
Yes, the Mc Cann cleaning team cleaned him right out of their apartment big grin
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 21.03.14 10:34

This is part of a post of mine, replying to someone on the CW topic :

btw, I dislike  the idea of police playing games,  but many months ago I posted about chess. Will try to find the post. Without much doubt SY appear to be in game-playing mode, certainly imo deliberately muddying the waters.

Here are some notes re chess psychology.

It is about short-term and long-term strategies and how to manipulate your opponent.

It is very important to learn to weigh up objectively (or assess intuitively) the totality of the competitive and psychological factors. -  Mark Dvoretsky

Emotional instability can be one of the factors giving rise to a failure by chess players in important duels. Under the influence of surging emotions (and not necessarily negative ones) we sometimes lose concentration and stop objectively evaluating the events that are taking place on the board.  -  Mark Dvoretsky

You must take your opponent into a deep dark forest where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one.  -  Mikhail Tal

I believe most definitely that one must not only grapple with the problems on the board, one must also make every effort to combat the thoughts and will of the opponent.  -  Mikhail Tal

Naturally, the psychological susceptibility of a match participant is significantly higher than a participant in a tournament, since each game substantially changes the over-all position.  -  Mikhail Tal

… on the right occasion a bold choice of opening can unnerve even the most steely opponent.  -  Neil McDonald

If your opponent offers you a draw, try to work out why he thinks he's worse off.  -  Nigel Short

There is no doubt that Bronstein's shrewd understanding of chess psychology was crucial to his success. Without it, his impetuous style and technical flaws might have relegated him to a minor career.  -  Pal Benko

Sometimes players need to gain time on the clock by repeating the position, but most often its purpose is to wear down the opponent psychologically.  -  Pal Benko

I had a slightly inferior endgame that probably should have been drawn, but Kortchnoi kept torturing me with little threats until finally, exhausted and exasperated, I made a losing mistake.  -  Pal Benko

There is nothing wrong with trying to exploit the natural human tendency to become impatient when forced to play a boring position. -  Pal Benko

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 21.03.14 10:35

Ollie wrote:Could the MSM now be printing that Madeleine is dead because SY need an exit strategy? The McCann's may also now want to close the "fund", the money isn't pouring in like the old days. Madeleine has now been missing for nearly seven years, perhaps they are planning to declare her officially dead and the suspect is dead.

textusa's blog has a theory on the rush - you will need to click on the expand button to get the full blog.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 21.03.14 10:36

Ollie wrote:Could the MSM now be printing that Madeleine is dead because SY need an exit strategy? The McCann's may also now want to close the "fund", the money isn't pouring in like the old days. Madeleine has now been missing for nearly seven years, perhaps they are planning to declare her officially dead and the suspect is dead.

An early Spring start with it all tied up by the May anniversary?

I hope that this is not the case and if so that Portugal are the ones to sort this mess out.

Imo this is a case of moral courage and I hope there is a person who will have the strength of character, the necessary physical and mental health not to let this go.

If SY are not to be trusted, then all we have is Portugal.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 21.03.14 11:08

Enid O'Dowd wrote:
tigger wrote:
Whereas finding 'proof'  that one's daughter was murdered by a paedophile would be the worst news one could receive, in this case  the worst news  for the parents would be the cessation of the Ltd. Co. imo.
Imo that was the reason for their distressed faces last year May.

For the moment it seems the press doesn't want to let it go, the Ltd.Co. is safe until the press drop their sure-fire money maker. As soon as SY announces an end to the farce, the headlines will be Wallace and Grommit 'knowing' she is alive, with a few suitable tricks thrown in which I won't add as it will give TM ideas.  pray2 

In any case Kate is already being paid a handsome stipend for errrm just being Kate by the Missing People charity. Those ambassadors don't come cheap.
Tigger, when Dr Kate McCann was appointed Ambassador to Missing People I contacted their Press office asking questions about the appointment including whether she was being paid for her work. I was informed by email that she does not receive any payment for the role.

I understand that it is unusual for people to be paid (other than being refunded for out of pocket expenses) for taking on such work. For some the 'payment' is the satisfaction of supporting a cause you care about; for a 'celebrity' there is the added advantage of the role raising his/her profile which may lead indirectly to more income.

Thank you. I based my presumption of payment on reading the accounts of the MP site the year following Kate's appointment, when iirc the staff wages went up by an appreciable amount compared to the previous year.
I'm a little hampered by generally peering at a mini iPad to get hold of details these days so will check sometime when I have a real keyboard on hand.
Ambassadors for charities in this country, run on much the same lines as e.g. the postcode lottery which pays MP, are handsomely rewarded for their work, which mainly consists their image being used in advertising.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 21.03.14 11:10

For anyone thinking the McCanns will be charged with anything I don't share your view.

For anyone thinking this case will be laid to rest if SY have their way. I do share your view.

For anyone thinking that once the Fund is closed the McCanns will fade into obscurity. Think again. This will open up all sorts of avenues for the McCanns. There will be books, lectures, television appearances, film opportunities. Now unless there's been one helluva STFU meeting from the powers that be you can expect to see a lot more of the McCanns in the future. They're just sitting on the bench having a little rest imo.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 21.03.14 11:22

I think we now have to place our hopes in the Portuguese authorities.

First , hope that Cameron scares the Portuguese leader as much as he has scared Putin.

Second, that he is told a polite but firm no and that the police in Portugal get to the truth.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 21.03.14 11:35

Bishop Brennan wrote:As with the other 'breakthrough' headlines, I think what we are seeing is a series of "Test Closes" - by that I mean using the media to float possible ways to close down this case for ever.  The first 'breakthrough' was 'tractorman' - but absolutely nobody bought it, the motive was preposterous (annoyed about losing his job).  Then it was the 3 burglars - they brought out BHH on that one - it fitted in with all the phone analysis, but still nobody bought it (burglary went wrong, so steal a kid!).

And so finally they have brought out the bazooka. The serial child sex offender who targets white girls.  And DC to champion it.  Now nobody can dispute the guilt or the motive.  This IS the man.  No question.  And he may well have killed her too, the utter b@stard.  They knew the press would have a field day with this one, and they have.  They knew nobody would question the motive, and they haven't.  

All of these test closes have one thing in common. A dead or faceless criminal.  There can never be a trial here - there is no evidence of any sort. The victim therefore HAS to be dead or unfindable.  That way he can be tried, convicted and the case closed - all by the media.    

The entire review has been a terrible mistake - and they have known it for some time now.  As such, it's not that that they need a whitewash, they need an exit strategy.  To find one, they have had to leave the original SY remit far behind and resort to increasingly desperate measures.
Excellent post.

I think there exit stratergy may cause some problems though.
If they are going the maddie was dead from the apartment route that leaves lots of questions about the checks.
The lack of DNA,the open window before 9.30.
The clean up of the apartment.
All meant to have happened whilst regular checks were going on.
The 9.10 check comes into play unless we will be told maddie was dead and the killer was hiding in the apartment.
MO check is handy as he said he didn't see maddie.
If the 90 minute is a science the killer struck at 8.30 and left bang on 10pm.
Or will these things be swept under the carpet and we will just be spoon fed she was killed in the apartment then taken.

Will the media have the balls to stand up if needed?
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin 21.03.14 11:48

Camerdoch is still smarting after the house robbed him of his moment of murder is Syria , as the gobby little mate of the bully (America) we have to be seen as acting in accordance with it...I'm sure Putin ( no relation ) is quaking in his boots after the rhetoric spewed out of Camerdochs and Hagues mouths, ..fortunately the Portuguese have far more moral backbone than this shell of a nation we now reside in and will stick to the job in hand of solving the crime ..

I can't help wondering what Camerdoch and Hague would look like in combat uniform , its as funny as it is unlikely !
C.O.B.R.A ...Come On Boys Run Away !

Activity : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 21.03.14 12:11

Hmmm.

ONE thing, POSTERS seem NOT to be 'considering' is the possible future WHISTLEBLOWER!
---------------------------------------------------

MET/SY, BHH, AR, DC, TM may all think it's 'done and dusted' congrats all round, BUT then along comes the WHISTLEBLOWER!

And blows their 'pretendy' investigation/closure right out of the water!

Just look at the sh*t storm WHEN the SDS 'undercover cops' was EXPOSED by a WHISTLEBLOWER!

ONLY in this 'case' we have 'Whistleblowers Inc', just waiting, from TWO Countries Police Forces!

(and a 'small fortune' to be made there, i suggest)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GrumpyCockney ‏
[ltr]@GrumpyCockney[/ltr]
2h
Dear DCI Redwood,
As a retired Met police officer (uniform & CID) I find your pronouncements on the #McCann case a fucking embarrassment
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 21.03.14 12:20

Does anyone still believe this isn't a cover-up?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 21.03.14 12:26

aquila wrote:Does anyone still believe this isn't a cover-up?
Yes I believe this is not a whitewash or cover up.
This part of the game is called 'Elimination' play to be followed by an Exit offering the opponents to have no way which to turn -
These are all vital stages - you simply cannot go straight to end game or exit strategy without first doing a very detailed and time-consuming Elimination play. All possible avenues of 'get out ' to the Team Mc Cann must be eliminated.  We must be patient.
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 21.03.14 12:26

aquila wrote:For anyone thinking the McCanns will be charged with anything I don't share your view.

For anyone thinking this case will be laid to rest if SY have their way. I do share your view.

For anyone thinking that once the Fund is closed the McCanns will fade into obscurity. Think again. This will open up all sorts of avenues for the McCanns. There will be books, lectures, television appearances, film opportunities. Now unless there's been one helluva STFU meeting from the powers that be you can expect to see a lot more of the McCanns in the future. They're just sitting on the bench having a little rest imo.
Oh God. I think you may be right. We will never see the end of them. I was hoping that whatever the result of this farce, that the Macs would just please GO AWAY! But of course there will be book and film deals.

There are still some facts SY will struggle to square with their version though.
IIRC, cadaver odour takes around 2 hours to develop or be present. So, Euclides wandered in, killed Madeleine, how we don't know. He then stuck around for two hours, before deciding to take the body. Furthermore, Euclides was a heroin addict and a thief. Not the brightest sort you might imagine. Somehow he was stealthy enough to leave the apartment and hide the body in a place where it has remained undiscovered for seven years! Finally, I'm not sure how many black people live in Praia da Luz. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I imagine not many. Now do we think that a black man seen hurrying down the street with a white child may just stand out as a reasonably unusual sight in this area?
Yet not one single person has come forward to report having seen this. I'm fed up with all this.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 21.03.14 12:27

HelenMeg wrote:
Yes I believe this is not a whitewash or cover up.
This part of the game is called 'Elimination' play to be followed by an Exit offering the opponents to have no way which to turn -
These are all vital stages - you simply cannot go straight to end game or exit strategy without first doing a very detailed and time-consuming Elimination play. All possible avenues of 'get out ' to the Team Mc Cann must be eliminated.  We must be patient.
Just google 'elimination play'
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.03.14 12:28

I read the Textusa that you suggested earlier. He/she/it doesn't seem to think so. I'm torn, personally. I think you can take whatever you want out of it. I do find it frustrating though that even if living culprit was arrested tomorrow and spent the rest of their lives in prison, they've still had much more liberty than they deserved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top