The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mikaeel Kular - Page 33 Mm11

Mikaeel Kular - Page 33 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mikaeel Kular - Page 33 Mm11

Mikaeel Kular - Page 33 Regist10

Mikaeel Kular

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 33 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by Guest 07.07.14 19:17

Have merged your thread here Vera
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS 07.07.14 23:19

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/mum-tragic-mikaeel-kular-appear-3825415

Killed him. Wrapped his body in a duvet. Transported it in a suitcase. Disposed of it. Claimed he went missing.

'Tried to conceal the crime in a bid to defeat the ends of justice'

A very sad case indeed but very similar to another one.
FrankS

Activity : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 07.07.14 23:41

The report of his injuries indicates that the poor little mite was in agony over a period of days but could have been saved if he'd received medical attention.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Julchen 08.07.14 10:28

ultimaThule wrote:The report of his injuries indicates that the poor little mite was in agony over a period of days but could have been saved if he'd received medical attention.  

Exactly! That's why I said earlier on that it is crucial to find the cause of the peritonitis/bleeding. To just say he died of peritonitis and was in agony but could have been rescued if taken to a hospital is only the start of any investigation. WHY was he not taken to a GP/hospital A&E?
I hope we will find out in due course.
Julchen

Activity : 136

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 33 Empty Mother admits killing her son

Post by Guest 25.07.14 11:28

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-28483061#
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 25.07.14 11:53

Well, at least she has the courage to come clean and to face up to the consequence.

Over beating turn fatal, she will end up with manslaughter charge I think.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 25.07.14 11:56

aiyoyo wrote:Well, at least she has the courage to come clean and to face up to the consequence.

Over beating turn fatal, 2nd degree murder I think.

Poor little darling. His mother beat him for four days because he was "sick". Reading this has really upset me. Just when he needed the love and care of his mum, because he was unwell, his mother beat him so badly, that it killed him.

RIP angel.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 25.07.14 13:58

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jul/25/mikaeel-kulars-mother-guilty-killing-son-rosdeep-adekoya-edinburgh

It seems this little boy was a scapegoat; used as a punch bag to relieve his mother's stress and I hope the sentence will reflect the fact that, prior to his needless death, Mikaeel experienced extreme pain over a considerable period of time.

As I recall, Missing People climbed all over this case when this child's 'disappearance' was announced and no doubt this charity will be making a statement about his death in due course..
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 25.07.14 14:16

The video lasts a few seconds. It only partially shows Mikaeel but from what I can see I wouldn't describe him as "happily" eating ice ceam.

Daily Record
Mikaeel Kular: Hours after shooting this happy video his mum beat tot so badly he died from his injuries 
25 July 2014
Jane Hamilton
IN our exclusive video the youngster is happily eating ice cream in a restaurant - hours later mum Rosdeep Adekoya gave him a beating that was to prove fatal. JUST a few hours after this video was taken tragic Mikaeel Kular (circled in the video) was being beaten so badly his injuries would prove fatal.

The youngster can be seen happily tucking into ice-cream during a visit to a city restaurant - sparking off a chain of events that would lead to his death. His mother Rosdeep Adekoya, 34, admitted she "lost her temper" when the three-year-old was repeatedly sick following a visit to Nando's in Edinburgh's Fountainbridge.

In our footage Mikaeel appears happy and enjoying his dessert while a little girl plays next to him. But just a few hours later he was repeated smacked and struck on the head and body with a clenched fist for being sick.

Mum of tragic boy Mikaeel Kular admits culpable homicide of son

When the youngster was sick for a third time, evil Adekoya dragged him to the shower by his arms and "beat him heavily" on his back as he lay over the bath edge. Over the next 24 hours Adekoya inflicted fatal damages on the frail youngster and refused to seek medical help due to bruising. Chillingly she posted this footage on her instagram account while hundreds of people from across Edinburgh and the Lothians searched for her son whom she knew was already dead and buried in a shallow grave in Fife.

The High Court in Edinburgh heard Mikaeel died on the night of Tuesday, January 14 from injuries inflicted the previous Sunday.
Over the next few days his condition worsened and he was kept of nursery. He was assaulted again on Monday after being sick and became 'listless'. The court was told his mother did not take him to a doctor because of the bruising. Prosecutor Alex Prentice said: "It's likely that the internal damage was inflicted during this last beating."

By Tuesday night, Mikaeel was said to be "quiet" and was giving a "limited" response to his mother's questions. Mr Prentice said: "He would have been in significant pain but was put to bed. "The pain would have increased significantly while Mikaeel became dangerously ill and finally dying as a result of the injuries inflicted upon him by the accused. It was during that night that he died. The accused discovered his body on the floor when wakening the children in the morning." After discovering her son's body, Adekoya took his twin sister to nursery before driving straight to Fife. Mr Prentice said: "At the time, it appears that the accused had placed Mikaeel's body in a suitcase and put him in the boot of her car." Masts captured her mobile phone travelling from Edinburgh across the Forth Road Bridge. Adekoya's internet history showed searches including "I find it hard to love my son", "I love all of my children except one", "Why am I so aggressive with my son" and "Get rid of bruises".

Despite knowing her son was already dead, Adekoya kept up the pretence of being a worried mother fearing for her missing child by posting pictures and videos of him on social media websites.
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/mikaeel-kular-hours-after-shooting-3912116
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 25.07.14 14:43

Poor little mite,RIP Little one sad1
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 25.07.14 15:27

That is horrendous. Poor, poor little boy.

I have just read the article in the Daily Mail. It states that Rosdeep put the twins into care when they were born as she intended to have them adopted (Terrible that she changed her mind) Apparently, she threatened suicide when she split up with the twin's father

Then social services placed them in foster care for the second time from July 2012, because she had gone out at night leaving them unattended, until August 2013 when they handed them back to her. Why did they give them back? There were so many signs she did not really want the children. And her internet searches, why did she accept them back when she knew she didn't want them?

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 25.07.14 15:28

aiyoyo wrote:Well, at least she has the courage to come clean and to face up to the consequence.

Over beating turn fatal, she will end up with manslaughter charge I think.

Mikaeel's mother has appeared in a Scottish court where she pleaded guilty to culpable homicide which is more or less the equivalent of the offence of manslaughter in England/Wales.

While she may have not set out with the intention of killing her child, the repeated beatings she gave him over a period of days before his death cannot be said to be accidental and I doubt they represent the only times she chose to physically abuse him.

This little boy would have been in horrendous pain in the days before he died and, even when it would have been obviously apparent that he was gravely unwell, his mother failed to seek medical attention for him.  

Imo this mother committed more than one heinous crime which directly caused the death of her son and it's to be hoped the sentence will adequately reflect her behaviour.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.07.14 15:31

See also https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8974-the-mikaeel-kular-case

Early reports said that all five children had been in care at one time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 25.07.14 15:34

sallypelt wrote:

Poor little darling. His mother beat him for four days because he was "sick". Reading this has really upset me. Just when he needed the love and care of his mum, because he was unwell, his mother beat him so badly, that it killed him.

RIP angel.

That's just what I thought sallypelt

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 25.07.14 15:39

ultimaThule wrote:

Mikaeel's mother has appeared in a Scottish court where she pleaded guilty to culpable homicide which is more or less the equivalent of the offence of manslaughter in England/Wales.

While she may have not set out with the intention of killing her child, the repeated beatings she gave him over a period of days before his death cannot be said to be accidental and I doubt they represent the only times she chose to physically abuse him.

This little boy would have been in horrendous pain in the days before he died and, even when it would have been obviously apparent that he was gravely unwell, his mother failed to seek medical attention for him.  

Imo this mother committed more than one heinous crime which directly caused the death of her son and it's to be hoped the sentence will adequately reflect her behaviour.

I agree with you ultimaThule, it was reported in the Daily Mail that, had she sought medical treatment for him, his life may have been saved

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 25.07.14 15:45

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:See also https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8974-the-mikaeel-kular-case

Early reports said that all five children had been in care at one time.

Yes but the father of the eldest three looked after them, the youngest two - the twins - were placed in foster care for a year. She got them back in Aug and Mikaeel was dead by January.

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 33 Empty WHICH CASE IS THIS ?

Post by PeterMac 25.07.14 16:33

Mother beat the child
Child died of internal injuries
Child reported to have been 'listless'
Body lay on the floor
Mother claimed the child had 'gone missing'
Mother reported this two days after the death
Mother appeared upset and distressed
Huge Police and public search of area.
Body hidden at close relatives' house
Body carried in a suitcase
Body transported in the boot of a car
Mother used her mobile phone and pings were traced
Inconsistencies found in the statement made to Police
Police suspected that all was not as she had indicated
Child suffered trauma to the brain

Which case are we discussing here ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16602

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 33 Empty WHICH CASE ARE WE DISCUSSING ?

Post by PeterMac 25.07.14 16:36

Duplicated in the current news thread

Mother beat the child
Child died of internal injuries
Child reported to have been 'listless'
Body lay on the floor
Mother claimed the child had 'gone missing'
Mother reported this two days after the death
Mother appeared upset and distressed
Huge Police and public search of area.
Body hidden at close relatives' house
Body carried in a suitcase
Body transported in the boot of a car
Mother used her mobile phone and pings were traced
Inconsistencies found in the statement made to Police
Police suspected that all was not as she had indicated
Child suffered trauma to the brain

Which case are we discussing here ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 26.07.14 4:57

Yet another case of a defenceless child who was 'let down' by every adult member of his family, including his own mother, who will no doubt seek to blame Social Services for failing him, PeterMac

This is the Daily Mail report suzy referred to in her post (above) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2705413/Mother-admits-punching-three-year-old-son-death-putting-body-suitcase-hiding-bush-sparking-massive-manhunt.html from which it can be seen that Mikaeel's unspeakable suffering and agonising death was entirely preventable.

The fact of the matter is that after brutally beating her little boy on a number of separate occasions, this mother's depraved indifference to the 40 injuries she'd inflicted on him caused him to die some days later.

Had Adekoya killed an unrelated child in this manner, she would be looking at a whole life term.   If she had killed an adult in this manner, she would be looking at life imprisonment with a minimum of 20-30 years before she was eligible for parole.  

It remains to be seen what value the Scottish court places on this child's life and whether it imposes a prison term sufficient to ensure that Adekoya will no longer be capable of reproducing by the time she is released.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 26.07.14 5:25

So sad. RIP little Mikaeel.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 26.07.14 8:17

DID Missing People or any of the other Missing children Charities get in on this one ,can we remember.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.07.14 10:55

I'm fairly sure that Missing People did have a page about him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.07.14 10:57

Yeah they did NFWTD,it was also on the fb page find Madeleine,that post was removed when his body was found.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.07.14 11:00

I'm sure that there must have been a lot of short-lived comments on the Find Madeleine page along the lines of "See, we told you so, it does happen, children do disappear from their bedrooms".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 26.07.14 11:30

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I'm sure that there must have been a lot of short-lived comments on the Find Madeleine page along the lines of "See, we told you so, it does happen, children do disappear from their bedrooms".
Unfortunate for the McCanns, as this case proves yet again that most cries of child abduction are false. 

That the McCanns' abduction claim is still being treated as legitimate 7 years on, should bring shame on all those investigating.  In the eyes of the world, the parents have outwitted the police forces of two countries, and continue to enjoy the fruits of their scam.  We can only imagine how the detectives feel when they see the smug videos of Kate and Gerry, lapping up the limelight and grinning at how clever they are pulling the wool over everyone's eyes.

RIP little Mikael.  Those responsible for your sorrowful end have been brought to justice. Lets hope the police in the missing Madeleine case, remember that missing little girl is the victim, not the parents.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top