The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 4 Mm11

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 4 Mm11

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 4 Regist10

3 Prime Suspects Identified

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 4 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by Guest 04.01.14 11:31

suzyjohnson wrote:The only way three burglars could possibly have been responsible is if they disturbed MM who then tried to run out of the apartment to find her parents and fell, and they decided to take her with the intention of taking her to a hospital, but then she died on the way .....

But this theory takes no account of any the following .....

This incident could only have occured after GM met JW at 9.15 pm

1) Tapas seven checks from 9.20 pm (JT returning) 9.30 pm MO and ROB, 9.35 pm MO returning, 9.45 pm Jane returning to 5D, 9.50 pm ROB returning to tapas, 10 pm KM check, none of whom noticed anything, nor did any independent witness  

2) Any noise, crying, phone calls, bringing a car round to 5A, talking, sound of shutters / windows etc

3) If someone had disturbed MM by opening the window, and then MM had run from the bedroom, the burglar would have left without noticing where MM went next, wouldn't have known if she had fallen ....... the only way he would have found her in another room in 5A is if he had gone in through another door ...... and if he did that, why would he open the window at all?

5) What about the evidence from Eddie and Keela?

Ad (5): it's a well established fact that in Portugal BOTH the cops AND the burglars carry around phials with cadaverine, as we all know, don't we!

AND spare sea basses too, come to think of it!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 04.01.14 11:31

Chris Spivey's take on this latest nonsense.

If you are offended by swearing don't read it.

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/the-bungle-boys/

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.01.14 11:33

Comments in the DM still being allowed.
Highest rated ones include these
The burglars disturbed Madeleine and decided to take her with them...? Doesn't make sense to me.
Was there any ever evidence that burglars entered the apartment in the first place? Was anything missing, or even moved? A busy holiday resort, and apparently nobody saw these burglars enter or leave the apartment - let alone with a distressed child. This theory doesn't make sense to me either.
Panicking burglars don't steal children. It's ridiculous.
Well yes, certainly, you go into an apartment to steal something, you disturb a child, what does she do? Either freezes in fright or begins to yell her head off. Now just think - frozen with fright, why would you decide to get her out of bed and take her with you? Yelling her head off - yes, good scheme, carry a screaming child off with you as you try to make an unnoticed getaway. If this is the best Scotland Yard can come up with it's they who're a 'disgrace'. Why don't they just admit they haven't a clue what happened, they're just trying to justify the millions of pounds spent on an inquiry which is going nowhere.

We are not alone in our thoughts.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16599

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.14 11:42

Chris asserts the Mecs are living apart. So, good credulous people out there; donations to be DOUBLED from now on, if you please!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin 04.01.14 11:49

Perhaps Madeleine did infact awaken forcing one of the bandidos to drop his sea bass down the back of the sofa , Madeleine then go's on to give them her tuppenceworth...." looks fellas here's the deal ...me mum and dad don't look after me ..how bout you take me with you and we talk about the 4 way split of any loot on the way outta this gaff " ...as daft as the original article ?
Rasputin
Rasputin

Activity : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.01.14 11:50

You are a burglar, in a team of three.
You find an apartment which has been left unlocked,
You enter unnoticed, and silently. So far so good.
You look around, without putting the lights on, obviously
You see a dining table on which is an expensive digital camera
You go into the master bedroom and, as you fully expected, you find a bedside drawer with five British Passports, assorted jewellery, cash, and credit cards
You go into the second bedroom and find three children.

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 4 <a href=3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 4 115" />

What do you do now  ?

A - Run away
B - Administer previously unknown and untested sedative to all three children in the approved and totally undetectable manner so they sleep immediately and remain unconscious for ten hours, without alerting the suspicions of their doctor parents and friends, two of whom are English Qualified anaesthetists, then seize the eldest, hold it in one of several ways and march round the village in full view of any passing parent or witness for 45 minutes, whilst making hundreds of phone calls

Correct answer - ( courtesy of Daily Mail)
B

You couldn't make it up. But they did !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16599

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 04.01.14 11:54

bristow wrote:Chris Spivey's take on this latest nonsense.

I can't connect to mccannfiles... anyone else have the same problem?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.14 11:55

There's a separate topic to say that the server for the McCann files is currently down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 04.01.14 11:56

Many thanks, NFWTD - I've just seen the other thread.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.14 11:58

Leading Dutch news rag De Telegraaf already copying the DM article (summarized)
No reply option.
Pity
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.14 11:58

ultimaThule wrote:
bristow wrote:Chris Spivey's take on this latest nonsense.

I can't connect to mccannfiles... anyone else have the same problem?

Spivy saying it how it is

I've just connected to mccannfiles, no problem,     soz  it was the McCann: PJ Files
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by phil_burton 04.01.14 12:10

I too think there is a coded message in this article.

Talk of suspects making a high number of phone calls in the hours after the disappearance etc.

On the subject of the Daily Mail (and the other tabloids) that keep regurgitating this stuff - they and their readers MUST see through this tripe. It's a different theory every time, and every time it is hailed as a breakthrough. Just to show how absurd it all is, perhaps we could post all the officially unofficial "theories" they have printed over the years?

From memory, and a quick search of google, I can remember the following:

- Gang of Burglars (todays theory)

- The bloke from Cape Verde working locally at the time that got killed on a farm / heroine addict

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2480996/Main-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-African-immigrant-deported.html

- Raymond Hewlitt, who was on his deathbed in Germany (?) who supposedly knew something

- The greek/turkish gyspies who were found with a similar looking girl, proving they stole children to order, a child which then turned out to be theirs

- The two e-fits that looked remarkably like 2 known pedophiles already in prison / the whole crimewatch theory

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2458355/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Police-promise-revelation-Crimewatch.html

- Smuggled to Spain

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070187/Madeleine-McCann-Detectives-Barcelona-probe-reports-smuggled-Spain.html

- Victoria Beckham lookalike

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070550/Madeleine-McCann-Police-open-probe-Victoria-Beckham-lookalike.html

- Australian Yatch in the Med

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1205162/Search-Madeleine-focuses-6m-yacht-police-follow-600-leads.html

- Linked to a string of child abductions

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-515348/Madeleine-McCanns-disappearance-linked-string-child-abductions.html

- 8 important new leads

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2074091/Madeleine-McCann-investigators-looking-8-important-new-leads.html

- Sightings in Malta

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-463621/11-sightings-Madeleine-Malta--police-investigations-draw-blank.html

- Found in India

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2020172/Madeleine-McCann-India-Tourist-convinced-blonde-child-her.html
phil_burton

Activity : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 04.01.14 12:13

First site on the Swedish newspaper "Aftonbladet".
http://aftonbladet.se/

laughat
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 04.01.14 12:16

bristow wrote:Sounds like they could be spinning Kate's strange comment of "They've taken her"

This would have to imply that Kate knew the burglars who had got into the apartment, to be able to say that it was 'they' who had taken her, that's if it was 'burglars'.
No, the problem is 'lack of forensic evidence' of strangers in the apartment.
I think I can see where Kate will be forced to go next, to back-fill her story to support her earlier faulted claims, she will claim that the three burglars were actually the three 'wraggle taggle gipsies-o' (as in the old English song *) who stood at the castle gate, who sang so high and who sang so low, etc.
She will have to claim that Maddie would have been lured by their beautiful chanting and that she would have gone to the door, all by herself, and sung the last verse before leaving of her own volition.
“What care I for the goose-feathered bed with the sheet turned down so bravely-O?
Tonight I shall sleep in a cold open field along with the wraggle taggle gypsies-O!”
Oh, this beautiful image sadly doesn’t explain the dogs.
No such happy ending for this tragic little girl.
That’s why serious posters are still here, seven years on and not budging, and hopefully also members of Scotland Yard who have a 'conscience that supersedes any attempt at a whitewash'.
Maddie will have her justice, however much her parents may try to squirm out of their irresponsible excuses of parenthood.
* http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_46659/alison-moyet/tpx_1157604
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 04.01.14 12:27

There was a problem earlier, CherryBlossom: https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8863-mccannfiles-down  Hopefully, it's been resolved.

BOT, it's good to know Spivey is telling it in language which is customarily used by Gerry and Kate as it will ensure they're under no illusion that yet another of their pathetic and predictable ploys has backfired on them.

UltimaThule: I have changed your wording a little as I don't feel that it is necessary.

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 04.01.14 12:27

3 Prime suspects,we already know two of them,who´s the third?

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys 04.01.14 12:31

So the daily mail has alerted said burglars then, and they are offffffffffffffffffff running.........lol

What a load of garbage.

SY would not allow news like this to be released if it was fact, it would have been zapped by now I am sure of that.

With all these burglars, drug addicts, pedophiles and creepy people who would want to live in PDL lol.

columbostogeys

Activity : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 04.01.14 12:44

columbostogeys wrote:
With all these burglars, drug addicts, pedophiles and creepy people who would want to live in PDL lol.

I hope that one day, when this whole sorry saga is over, that there will be a full and frank reckoning about the financial and reputational impact on PdL and the Algarve's tourist industry - even if no reparation is possible I believe it's important to know and publicise what the vile and selfish actions of two people - plus those who choose to do their bidding - have caused.

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 04.01.14 12:46

ultimaThule wrote:There was a problem earlier, CherryBlossom: https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8863-mccannfiles-down  Hopefully, it's been resolved.

BOT, it's good to know Spivey is telling it in language which is customarily used by Gerry and Kate as it will ensure they're under no illusion that yet another of their pathetic and predictable ploys has backfired on them.

UltimaThule: I have changed your wording a little as I don't feel that it is necessary.

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath.
I believe it's entirely necessary that all illusion is cast aside and that the 'heart surgeon' and the 'general practitioner' are revealed for what they are, which is no more than a pair of chavs whose natural millieu is one of the sink estates which their supporters claim are inhabited by those of us who believe the McCanns are complicit in the disappearance of their daughter. 

Although I must disagree with you on this occasion, NFWTD, I nevertheless respect your right to edit posts on this forum as you see fit  yes
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 04.01.14 12:46

NickE wrote:3 Prime suspects,we already know two of them,who´s the third?
DP?

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.14 12:55

gbwales wrote:
columbostogeys wrote:

I hope that one day, when this whole sorry saga is over, that there will be a full and frank reckoning about the financial and reputational impact on PdL and the Algarve's tourist industry - even if no reparation is possible I believe it's important to know and publicise what the vile and selfish actions of two people - plus those who choose to do their bidding - have caused.

bravo 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 04.01.14 12:58

Why are the majority of the DM readers so unable to understand basic English?

The article comes from a 'trusted source' which equals an un-named source, which could be anyone!  Yet they are all saying SY are thick becase burgulars woldn't kidknap a girl and how dare SY release this information and tip the nasty burglars off.

It wasn't scotland yard you eejits!
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 04.01.14 12:59

gbwales wrote:
columbostogeys wrote:

You and me both, gb.

The only reparation possible is for the unjustified stain on the honour of Portugal, and by default on that of the United Kingdom, to be redressed by the perpetrators of this heinous crime together with their co-conspirators and cohorts. being brought to account in a criminal Court of Law.

When this day comes, and it's my belief it's not far off, the world will know the full extent of the evil that was done in Praia de Luz by those who cynically chose to exploit the kindness and generousity of the Portuguese people for their own ends.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.14 13:03

ultimaThule wrote:
gbwales wrote:
columbostogeys wrote:

You and me both, gb.

The only reparation possible is for the unjustified stain on the honour of Portugal, and by default on that of the United Kingdom, to be redressed by the perpetrators of this heinous crime together with their co-conspirators and cohorts. being brought to account in a criminal Court of Law.

When this day comes, and it's my belief it's not far off, the world will know the full extent of the evil that was done in Praia de Luz by those who cynically chose to exploit the kindness and generousity of the Portuguese people for their own ends.

bravo 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 04.01.14 13:06

canada12 wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:I don't understand why, if three men enter an apartment for nefarious reasons and leave with nothing but a child, the motive is assumed to be burglary? Maybe they were Michael Shrimpton's gang? Ah, but then of course they would have taken out everybody in a 10km radius to make sure that their activities went unnoticed...

This story is mostly rubbish but it gets out there the idea that SY are digging through the phone data and that can only mean uncomfortable questions for the main protagonists. If it is established that the T9 were already using PAYG phones at the time of the disappearance, where would that leave them?

Very good point.
What would SY expect to see?
Normal phone conversations from the T9 up to the "abduction" time. Followed by PAYG phones afterwards.
If it can be discovered exactly when the T9 reverted to PAYG or started deleting messages, it would be very telling indeed.
According to David Payne's Rog statement, he took delivery of the PAYG phones at the Police station whilst Kate was being interviewed on the 4th May.

"...I did speak to the other, the friends of Simon ALDRIDGE'S who you know who kindly bought the phones and they actually bought the phones to the Portim' Police Station and I went downstairs and got the phones and then err brought them back upstairs..."

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top