The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 18 Mm11

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 18 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 18 Mm11

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 18 Regist10

3 Prime Suspects Identified

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 18 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by marconi 15.01.14 4:35

One thing that bothers me is that Madeleine cried for 75 minutes on May the 1st and the twins did not wake up.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 15.01.14 4:42

It is again nearly full moon and May the 2nd was also full moon.
Will the reconstruction happen this week?

I hope when Tapas 9 go to Algarve, if they go, that somebody will recognise them, take pictures and warn the media.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by watendlath 15.01.14 6:00

jeanmonroe wrote:SOOOO!

Not quite the 3 burglars 'panicking' and 'grabbing a kid' when 'disturbed' by Madeleine when the 'burglary' went wrong 'story' being relentlessy foisted on the UK public by the McCann 'spokesman' and UK Media.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/DAYS_51_to_100.htm

DAY 80. (Gerry McCann)
"What Kate and I did was at worst naïve and no one should forget that the real criminal is the predator who has taken a completely innocent child in such a premeditated fashion."
-----------------

"WHO HAS TAKEN A COMPLETELY INNOCENT CHILD  IN SUCH A PREMEDITATED FASHION"

premeditated = done with willful deliberation; planned in advance.

Something 'premeditated' is planned in advanced and has a purpose behind it. In other words, it's no accident. A premeditated crime involves careful planning and research before it happens.

Not exactly the Modus Operandi of 3 'bumbling, bungling, panicking, child snatching' X,Y and Z 'burglars', i wouldn't have thought!

Back to the drawing board chaps!

Exactly.
And don't forget Redwood's remark on Crimewatch that 'on one reading this has all the hallmarks of a pre-planned abduction.'

How can something appear to be the result of thoughtful planning. and the result of a sudden panicked decision. at the same time?
watendlath
watendlath

Activity : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby18 15.01.14 7:51

dantezebu wrote:Bobby18 wrote:
"...In the scenario that reports are true and SY are looking into the possibility that burglars are involved (the lack of specific comment on the matter would still lend me to believe that to be true)..."
But they didn't comment on Tractorman either, so by your logic you must believe that to be true also.

IMO they are not comparable.

Tractorman was here and gone in the blink of an eye amid potential law suits etc. Currently itis being reported as a PJ lead going down a blind alley. IMO SY did not need to comment on that.

Burglars have been in the public domain for over 3 months now with it being acknowledged as a lead by DCI Redwood on Crime watch. From October onwards, it has gradually intensified, contrary to fading away.

IMO Something HAS to give on it and soon, albeit it is accepted that may be a simple confirmation of 'eliminated from enquiries' and move on.....
bobby18

Activity : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 15.01.14 8:33

It seems to me that there are two possible scenarios being played out here:

1. SY have been told to keep away from investigating the McCanns and are simply doing what they can. Chasing down long shot 'leads' with low expectation of success, and letting the Pj go after the McCanns with any new evidence they may have. 

Or

2.   SY are actively involved in creating a whitewash and the backup evidence to go with it, and hoping they can persuade the PJ to go along with it.  

Either way the mccanns have nothing to fear from SY. Which may explain why they feel so free to spin these stories without any comeback or restriction from the MET.

In many ways the spin stories suit SY. With zero progress in 2 years and £6m down the drain, the press were ready to describe them as useless buffoons.  But even if these stories are entirely false or massively exaggerated, it makes the masses believe that SY are doing well and indeed closing in... 

Why would they wish to contradict that? Especially if they already believe either that there are no burglars or that their involvement was nil.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.01.14 8:45

bobby18 wrote:
dantezebu wrote:Bobby18 wrote:
"...In the scenario that reports are true and SY are looking into the possibility that burglars are involved (the lack of specific comment on the matter would still lend me to believe that to be true)..."
But they didn't comment on Tractorman either, so by your logic you must believe that to be true also.

IMO they are not comparable.

Tractorman was here and gone in the blink of an eye amid potential law suits etc. Currently itis being reported as a PJ lead going down a blind alley. IMO SY did not need to comment on that.

Burglars have been in the public domain for over 3 months now with it being acknowledged as a lead by DCI Redwood on Crime watch. From October onwards, it has gradually intensified, contrary to fading away.

IMO Something HAS to give on it and soon, albeit it is accepted that may be a simple confirmation of 'eliminated from enquiries' and move on.....

But why must SY comment? There is no reason. It's a complete waste of their time and energy.
Should SY have to confirm or deny every journalistic fantasy?
AR was asked directly on the CW appeal about tractorman, and didn't flinch as he completely ignored the question.
He showed his contempt for this kind of media frenzy. And I am sure he doesn't want to add to it by speaking about it and giving it a name.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.01.14 8:58

Bishop Brennan wrote:It seems to me that there are two possible scenarios being played out here:

1. SY have been told to keep away from investigating the McCanns and are simply doing what they can. Chasing down long shot 'leads' with low expectation of success, and letting the Pj go after the McCanns with any new evidence they may have. 

Or

2.   SY are actively involved in creating a whitewash and the backup evidence to go with it, and hoping they can persuade the PJ to go along with it.  

Either way the mccanns have nothing to fear from SY. Which may explain why they feel so free to spin these stories without any comeback or restriction from the MET.

There is a third alternative, the McCanns are being allowed to say whatever they want because the police are investigating them.

Karen Matthews, Tracie Andrews, Ian Huntley & the Philpotts all made a lot of noise about attackers/abductors while the police were, quietly and in the background, building cases against them.

Recently, any spoutings from the McCann propaganda machine that have affected real people (the sightings & tractorman) have been stomped on pretty quickly but the 3 burglars are anonymous and unidentifiable and the McCanns are being allowed to run with the story.

I think there are probably even more scenarios that we haven't thought of simply because we don't know what is going on behind the scenes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 15.01.14 9:12

This link has been appearing on forums all over the place.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538472/British-police-preparing-make-arrests-Operation-Grange-investigation-disappearance-Madeleine-McCann.html#ixzz2qHknxc7A

Have SY found a suitable Patsy?
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 15.01.14 9:42

I think that the media in the UK are preparing the public for a terrible schock.
They are insisting on the burglars till suddenly the police come up with the truth, which will not be a surprise, I presume. More than 3000 reacted on the e-fits, the Yard must know what people's judment is.
Vox populi, vox Dei.
I continue believing that things are going well, no whitewash.
The McCanns are nowhere to be found.
We have to wait but not much longer, I  hope.
marconi

Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 18 Empty Shamelessly nicked - from MM

Post by PeterMac 17.01.14 15:24

Too good not to share around. Many thanks MM.
The descriptions of the three burglars who are being sought has today been released by Scotland Yard. They are:

Burglar 1 - about 6 feet tall, muscular build wearing blue lycra leggings and blue lycra top with red cape and red circle with a capital "S" in it

Burglar 2 - about 5ft 7 in height, slimmer build wearing an all in one lycra suit with built in hood and mesh mask. Distinctive spider design on suit
Has the ability to scale walls.

Burglar 3 - over 6 feet tall, muscular build wearing a grey lycra all in one with black head cover and black cape. This person has a yellow circle on his chest with the motif of a bat on it.

DCI Andy Dreadwood of SY said that these people are the only ones who could possibly have entered a building, took nothing in the burglary and left no DNA clues. If they are spotted people can call Crimestoppers on .......
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16595

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 17.01.14 15:31

marconi wrote:I think that the media in the UK are preparing the public for a terrible schock.
They are insisting on the burglars till suddenly the police come up with the truth, which will not be a surprise, I presume. More than 3000 reacted on the e-fits, the Yard must know what people's judment is.
Vox populi, vox Dei.

On the other hand they could be testing the PJ and the Portuguese Government to see if they will back them up on their Patsy. They can also see if the general public will be suckered into it which I think a few will and the rest will just be happy the case is closed. 

If these are simply burglars they will be no loss to anyone.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.01.14 16:19

PeterMac wrote:Too good not to share around.  Many thanks MM.
The descriptions of the three burglars who are being sought has today been released by Scotland Yard. They are:

Burglar 1 - about 6 feet tall, muscular build wearing blue lycra leggings and blue lycra top with red cape and red circle with a capital "S" in it

Burglar 2 - about 5ft 7 in height, slimmer build wearing an all in one lycra suit with built in hood and mesh mask. Distinctive spider design on suit

Burglar 3 - over 6 feet tall, muscular build wearing a grey lycra all in one with black head cover and black cape. This person has a yellow circle on his chest with the motif of a bat on it.

DCI Andy Dreadwood of SY said that these people are the only ones who could possibly have entered a building, took nothing in the burglary and left no DNA clues. If they are spotted people can call Crimestoppers on .......

HA HA HA That's a good one!
Invincible or not, MET have not authority to arrest them, neither have the PJ as arrest warrant (or interview for that matter) must be approved higher authority in the Portuguese Judiciary as PJ works strictly on directionPA or Judge - that's the legal protocol of Portugal as we know.
Unless Redwood submits identities of these invincible burglars and action of intention for a Judge of the Criminal Justice in Portugal, subject to approval first, PJ can't do anything.
Their source i(the slithering pink thingie if press is hinting at) is talking out his derriere, deliberately misleading the press about the ILOR.
The Press has never named the source thus there's no way of knowing the source or the Press made up the tall tale.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.01.14 16:46

Burglars, eh? A team of 3 who didn't nick anything in the way of jewellery, money, gadgets etc. Your average commonal garden housebreaker? Burglars who nick a child on the way out? Better be quick, mate 'cos they're coming back here in ten minutes to check on the children, forget the jewellery box there isn't time, we'll take one of the kids instead.

Er no, I don't think so.

Either SY is keen /overly keen to inform the public that they really are exploring all possibilities, even the daft ones, and they are just working through those possibilities or they really are scraping the barrel now in terms of finding something to act as 'closure'. What will come next?

My own hunch, my own personal opinion, having watched Andy, is that it's only certain lines which are being followed now. I think, to paraphrase Orwell, all explanations are equal (ly credible) but some are more equal than others.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 17.01.14 16:51

Hosted by The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency

Friday, January 17, 2014

Transcripts of Scotland Yard's Interviews of The Three Burglars

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 18 Interrogation+Room
SY: Burglar One, where were you the night of May 3, 2007 when Madeleine McCann disappeared?
B1: Dude, that was six years ago. Beats me.
SY: Well, we have you on your phone in Praia da Luz.
B1: Okay, then, I was in Praia da Luz.
SY: Were you in the McCann's apartment?
B1: No.
SY: Were you burglarizing apartments in the area that night?
B1: No.
SY: You made a bunch of phone calls to your two burglar friends late that evening.
B1: Yeah, so? Probably we were trying to decide which pub to meet up at.
SY: I don't think that was it. I think you had kidnapped Madeleine McCann and needed help dealing with the child.
B1: What have you been smoking? What is a burglar going to do with a child? Our fence isn't going to give us money for her. And no stuff was even taken from that apartment.
SY: We think you killed the child accidentally because she saw you and then, in a panic, you took her with you. You didn't get around to stealing anything but Madeleine's body.
B1: Are you actually serious? Like a three-year-old seeing me in the dark will be able to pick me out of a lineup. You have got to be kidding! Like I would prefer a murder charge over just getting the hell out of there.
SY: Well, we have evidence you took her.
BI: Oh, please. How dumb do you think I am? I read the police reports on this case. They are online. The only evidence you have from the apartment is the fact your British dogs found that someone lay dead in the apartment for a couple of hours and, if that is so, no burglar had anything to do with it.
SY: Well, we don't believe our dogs. We believe the McCanns.
B1; But, they have lied about stuff and changed their story a bunch of times.
SY; Yeah, well, that doesn't matter. What matters is your two burglar friends have told me you were the one who actually kidnapped the child.
B1: Oh, yeah? I doubt that, because after the McCanns leaked to the media that Scotland Yard wanted to arrest us, we got together and had some beers and a good laugh over what we were all going to say in the upcoming surprise interrogations.
SY; Well, yeah.....um....yeah....well, don't leave town. We might want to talk to you again.

Transcript of Burglar Two: Same as the first

Transcript of Burglar Three: Same as the first

These transcripts brought to you by Bollux Media and

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 17.01.14 17:21

Exactly. Reality and common sense against Pink Obfuscation.

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Five Star 17.01.14 18:15

clapping1
Five Star
Five Star

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 17.01.14 21:48

Lets hope the "Smithman" had the phone with him and it turns out in the analysis of mobile phones.
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 17.01.14 22:24

Poe wrote:
Bishop Brennan wrote:It seems to me that there are two possible scenarios being played out here:

Or

There is a third alternative, the McCanns are being allowed to say whatever they want because the police are investigating them.

Karen Matthews, Tracie Andrews, Ian Huntley & the Philpotts all made a lot of noise about attackers/abductors while the police were, quietly and in the background, building cases against them.

Recently, any spoutings from the McCann propaganda machine that have affected real people (the sightings & tractorman) have been stomped on pretty quickly but the 3 burglars are anonymous and unidentifiable and the McCanns are being allowed to run with the story.

I think there are probably even more scenarios that we haven't thought of simply because we don't know what is going on behind the scenes.
 Mccanns being allowed to say whatever they want because the police are investigating them?

NAH! Waiting many years! And they're never even questioned!

Karen Matthews, Tracie Andrews, Ian Huntley & the Philpotts all made a lot of noise about attackers/abductors while the police were, quietly and in the background, building cases against them?

NAH, Look how long the mccans have got away with it.
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 17.01.14 22:51

Pershing36 wrote:
marconi wrote:I think that the media in the UK are preparing the public for a terrible schock.
Vox populi, vox Dei.

On the other hand they could be testing the PJ and the Portuguese Government to see if they will back them up on their Patsy. They can also see if the general public will be suckered into it which I think a few will and the rest will just be happy the case is closed. 

If these are simply burglars they will be no loss to anyone.

I tend to agree with you perishing 36", hoping I'm wrong but from where I am standing SY are just making a fool of themselves such stupid concepts " Tractor man and Burglars " just not right, get on and investigate properly. Pull in the Tapas and the Mcs and re interview them and then we will know you are at least trying to do the right thing here !!!
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 17.01.14 23:55

spit coffee spit coffee 

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 18.01.14 1:47

I don't feel confident about starting a new thread for this.  

Breaking news at this point is the missing little boy in the UK Mikaeel Kubar's body has been recovered from the Fife and his mother detained. I have posted this because I have kept hearing things about his disappearance from his bedroom and people saying 'he has been abducted like Maddy'.

The sad truth is it appears far from that at this moment.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by Loving Mom 18.01.14 3:30

PeterMac wrote:
Poe wrote:
Number 3 is the "liars number". How many burglars were there again?
Who has EVER heard of THREE burglars, acting in concert.
Three is too many to trust.
(nine is far too many to trust !)

yes 
Loving Mom

Activity : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Loving Mom 18.01.14 3:49

Pershing36 wrote:I don't feel confident about starting a new thread for this.  

Breaking news at this point is the missing little boy in the UK Mikaeel Kubar's body has been recovered from the Fife and his mother detained. I have posted this because I have kept hearing things about his disappearance from his bedroom and people saying 'he has been abducted like Maddy'.

FYI, Pershing, If you go to the home page and click where it says View Posts since last Visit (left hand side a bit below FORUM) you will most likely see there is a topic called MISSING BOY (3) Edin... shark 
Loving Mom

Activity : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 18.01.14 10:00

What happend when this guys are ruled out?
White wash or the truth??? nah
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 18.01.14 10:54

Loving Mom wrote:
Pershing36 wrote:I don't feel confident about starting a new thread for this.  

FYI, Pershing, If you go to the home page and click where it says View Posts since last Visit (left hand side a bit below FORUM) you will most likely see there is a topic called MISSING BOY (3) Edin... shark 
Pardon me,

Keep missing things since I had my eye operation.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top