The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 17 Mm11

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 17 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 17 Mm11

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 17 Regist10

3 Prime Suspects Identified

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 17 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by Cristobell 14.01.14 9:16

In 6+ years, I have never heard about a break in at Warners resort where a child was disturbed. This supposedly occurred a few days before Madeleine was 'taken'. Does anyone else know about this attempted burglary?
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.01.14 9:21

Cristobell wrote:In 6+ years, I have never heard about a break in at Warners resort where a child was disturbed.  This supposedly occurred a few days before Madeleine was 'taken'.  Does anyone else know about this attempted burglary?  

Could be referring to the "dry run" in 5A?

Euclides Monteiro's name has already been brought into this story as a small time robber and phone dealer. What if he later supplied phones to somebody else?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 14.01.14 9:33

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Cristobell wrote:In 6+ years, I have never heard about a break in at Warners resort where a child was disturbed.  This supposedly occurred a few days before Madeleine was 'taken'.  Does anyone else know about this attempted burglary?  

Euclides Monteiro's name has already been brought into this story as a small time robber and phone dealer. What if he later supplied phones to somebody else?

I don't think it was Kate's purported 'dry run' Clay, but a separate incident altogether. It is 'new' detail that has emerged in the same way as Crecheman. Kate does not mention it in her book, and it would have been significant as it supposedly occurred at the PDL Warner resort only a few days before Madeleine disappeared.

I don't recall this incident in the police files though I am happy to be corrected if anyone else can shed some light on.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.01.14 9:42

Cristobell wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:

I don't think it was Kate's purported 'dry run' Clay, but a separate incident altogether.  It is 'new' detail that has emerged in the same way as Crecheman.  Kate does not mention it in her book, and it would have been significant as it supposedly occurred at the PDL Warner resort only a few days before Madeleine disappeared.  

I don't recall this incident in the police files though I am happy to be corrected if anyone else can shed some light on.

So far this is the only one I've read from Mrs Pamala Fenn

When questioned she said that she never saw any strange person or action before or after the event. She claims however, that a week previously she was the victim of an attempted robbery, which was not successful and neither was anything taken, thinking that the crying of the child could be linked to another attempted robbery in the residence

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PAMELA_FENN.htm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 14.01.14 9:44

Previous break-ins and a family disturbed one year earlier, according to Redwood, well according to the BBC.  

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24528530

Two incidents had occurred in the McCanns' block - one attempted burglary and one actual burglary - in the 17 days before Madeleine went missing, he said.
There had also been an intruder in a property within the holiday complex where a British family with two children were staying the year before, he added.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 14.01.14 9:47

Clay Regazzoni wrote:

I was wondering if perhaps these ne'er do wells possibly sold their phones on which is quite common 
Perhaps one month after the initial robbery attempt the phones were in different hands
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.01.14 9:52

noddy100 wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:

I was wondering if perhaps these ne'er do wells possibly sold their phones on which is quite common 
Perhaps one month after the initial robbery attempt the phones were in different hands

I'd love to know if Monteiro and Murat were known to each other.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bebootje 14.01.14 10:31

From a contact in Portugal I learned the following:
"Fabrication of SkyNews, where Kate's girlfriend works.
This just came on the radio that Scotland Yard is not busy with three guys here despite the messages that circulate about."
Bebootje

Activity : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 14.01.14 10:34

Bebootje wrote:From a contact in Portugal I learned the following:
This just came on the radio that Scotland Yard is not busy with three guys here despite the messages that circulate about."

That's interesting - which girlfriend might that be?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 14.01.14 10:42

tigger wrote:

Interesting.
Radio in Portugal?
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 14.01.14 11:41

"went missing and within minutes the phones of these suspects were 'red hot' - they were talking to each other an awful lot."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard Cameron burnt this hand when handling his phone the day 'second chance' Andy Coulson and 'police horse riding pal' Becca were charged by the CPS!

The underlings in Downing Street couldn't cool down the 'red hot' phone when Murdoch called Cameron about the alleged charges against his 'country supper' pals.

I heard 'they' were talking to each other an awful lot!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Bebootje 14.01.14 13:31

NickE wrote:
tigger wrote:

Interesting.
Radio in Portugal?

Yes
Bebootje

Back to top Go down

Post by Bebootje 14.01.14 13:36

@Tigger, Don't know the name of Kate's contact at Sky. But it is no secret that the McCanns had a friend there at there at the time Madeleine vanished.
Bebootje

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 14.01.14 13:39

Bebootje wrote:@Tigger, Don't know the name of Kate's contact at Sky. But it is no secret that the McCanns had a friend there at there at the time Madeleine vanished.

Martin brunt perhaps
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.01.14 13:44

tiny wrote:
Martin brunt perhaps
Kate's girlfriend ...?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 14.01.14 13:46

Châtelaine wrote:
tiny wrote:
Martin brunt perhaps
Kate's girlfriend ...?

confusion is good3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 17 110921do we know martin hasn't had a sex change
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.01.14 13:55

Châtelaine wrote:
tiny wrote:
Martin brunt perhaps
Kate's girlfriend ...?

big grin 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby18 14.01.14 22:26

I know the mere mention of the word 'burglars' is infuriating to a lost of posters on here and no matter what they are not 'buying it', but please bear with me on this...

In the scenario that reports are true and SY are looking into the possibility that burglars are involved (the lack of specific comment on the matter would still lend me to believe that to be true) and on the basis that they believe Smithman to be carrying Madeleine (I think it would be reasonable to think that), then surely by simple logic, SY cannot come to the conclusion that one of the 'burglars' and Smithman are one and the same person, or even associated with each other?

Foreby that burglars do not generally 'abduct' children, as pointed out by many, they will almost certainly have means of transport. I know their competency and track record has been ridiculed here, but, if they exist, that would be laughable.

Therefore, on the basis that Smithman is their prime suspect (whoever that may be....), it surely lends further credence that this strategy could be means to an end leading to the true culprits.

Apologies if this has already been put forward...
bobby18

Activity : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 14.01.14 22:30

"Madeleine McCann may still be alive. She was a baby when she was abducted while her parents were in Portugal vacationing and she wouldn’t remember much of her first few years of life if she were indeed alive and living with another family, suggests Fox News live on Jan. 14.
According to CNN News today, U.K. police are making arrangements to journey to Portugal to conduct interviews with three people of interest in the Madeleine McCann disappearance back in 2007. The U.K. police have turned to the Portugal police for their help in solving the missing persons’ case of the little British girl whose disappearance remains a mystery today".
http://www.examiner.com/article/madeleine-mccann-may-still-be-alive-uk-police-head-to-portugal-for-case?cid=rss

She lives in Portugal,but no one have seen her nah 
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.01.14 22:46

Bobby18 wrote:
"...In the scenario that reports are true and SY are looking into the possibility that burglars are involved (the lack of specific comment on the matter would still lend me to believe that to be true)..."
But they didn't comment on Tractorman either, so by your logic you must believe that to be true also.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 14.01.14 23:11

I don't believe any burglars entered the McCanns apartment and took Madeleine. They say there is no honour amongst thieves, one of the burglars would of talked and then claimed the reward money.
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 15.01.14 0:20

I wonder why Kate lied about Payne being a longer time in 5a that afternoon/evening. On CMTV Amaral tells that
Mrs. Fenn had seen him at the patio at 7pm.
What was her reason to hide the truth?  Protecting him, protecting herself or protecting both of them?
It is possible that Gerry was not yet back from the tennis court at 7pm and I wonder if Payne was impatiantly waiting for his return. Had the accident already happened?
Is there any witness who saw Payne at the tennis court, asking for Kate? I never read anything about it.

About the new rogatory letter: I pray, I hope it is about the reconstruction.

pray2
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 15.01.14 0:20

Isnt it just incredulous that Mccanns knew about contents of ILOR and operational matter, when Portuguese have yet to confirm receipt of such ILOR, nor have MET leaked operational matter !

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Loving Mom 15.01.14 0:45

aiyoyo wrote:Isnt it just incredulous that Mccanns knew about contents of ILOR and operational matter, when Portuguese have yet to confirm receipt of such ILOR, nor have MET leaked operational matter !

Didn't the McCanns say recently, directly or indirectly, that they would not be commenting? This whole case is insane and I hope it is solved soon for Madeleine's sake. Her parents are either damn guilty or damn ignorant. What a damn shame!
Loving Mom

Activity : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 15.01.14 1:09

SOOOO!

Not quite the 3 burglars 'panicking' and 'grabbing a kid' when 'disturbed' by Madeleine when the 'burglary' went wrong 'story' being relentlessy foisted on the UK public by the McCann 'spokesman' and UK Media.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/DAYS_51_to_100.htm

DAY 80. (Gerry McCann)
"What Kate and I did was at worst naïve and no one should forget that the real criminal is the predator who has taken a completely innocent child in such a premeditated fashion."
-----------------

"WHO HAS TAKEN A COMPLETELY INNOCENT CHILD  IN SUCH A PREMEDITATED FASHION"

premeditated = done with willful deliberation; planned in advance.

Something 'premeditated' is planned in advanced and has a purpose behind it. In other words, it's no accident. A premeditated crime involves careful planning and research before it happens.

Not exactly the Modus Operandi of 3 'bumbling, bungling, panicking, child snatching' X,Y and Z 'burglars', i wouldn't have thought!

Back to the drawing board chaps!

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top