The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13 - Page 2 Mm11

FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13 - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13 - Page 2 Mm11

FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13 - Page 2 Regist10

FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13 - Page 2 Empty Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by tracey1270 04.11.13 0:05

This is an absolute disgrace, just like the efit on CW, the resemblance is uncanny. I honestly hope his widow sues for this..shocking.  I hope this blows right up in their faces because this is now beyond a joke, its sickening.
tracey1270

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13 - Page 2 Empty Hope... ?

Post by AB1 04.11.13 0:09

ProfessorPPlum wrote:
AB1 wrote:Is his poor widow called Patsy?

White middle-class couple v black junkie male... It's like some bad 70s movie...

Really have seen it all now!
Unbelievable isn't it? It's about a BIG a diversion as you could possibly create and at any cost, without respect for anyone's rights or feelings. Desperate people are bound to do this as they fight to remain at liberty but it's the vultures that truly disgust me: the spokesman, the lawyers, the newspaper owners.
Leeches one and all, feeding off the missing body of a little girl. Wonder where this story comes from, given the PJ's supposed tough secrecy?

Before anyone shouts, I would much prefer to be wrong and witness the miracle ending, but Eddie and Keela indicated EVIDENCE identical to that which has been accepted in courts around the world.

So on dark days like these, the best I hope for is a 'presumed dead' resolution of any kind. At least that would end the Fund. The farce.

Telling myself that this is all about working backwards, eliminating people and scenarios, until we get to Holmes' whatever remains...
Fingers and toes crossed. After tonight, eyes as well!
AB1

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13 - Page 2 Empty Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by chillyheat 04.11.13 0:10

notlongnow wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:This BS story was planned from the beginning. What was his nickname......Oh yeah, Toni
They added the extras for the fun factor.....sick bastards
http://www.news.com.au/national/royal-tip-renews-search-for-maddie-mccann/story-e6frfkp9-1111114540441
Oh,i thought he was sent the info on a sacked maid?
If i ever get info on a crime i'll probably give Princess Anne a bell first.
Like I said....The papers said his nickname was Toni. That is the female spelling. They just change things to suit. 
I could go on about Charles, but it gets deleted big grin
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 04.11.13 0:23

candyfloss wrote:FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13 - Page 2 BYLi77gCEAAS2gW
Trying to see the resemblance big grin 

FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13 - Page 2 _70456623_madeleine_efits

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 04.11.13 0:27

Luckily the media are not in charge of a reconstruction in PDL.
It would look like a scene from around the world in 80 days.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 04.11.13 0:30

A black man carrying a blonde white child!?!

Turn it in!

Anyone would remember if they saw a black man carrying a white child in PDL!

No disrespect to black folk, but that would look odd at the best of times, let alone in PDL!

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 04.11.13 0:31

tracey1270 wrote:This is an absolute disgrace, just like the efit on CW, the resemblance is uncanny. I honestly hope his widow sues for this..shocking.  I hope this blows right up in their faces because this is now beyond a joke, its sickening.
tracey1270 I completely agree with you.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 04.11.13 0:33

jd wrote:
candyfloss wrote:FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13 - Page 2 BYLi77gCEAAS2gW

Spot the difference!!

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 04.11.13 0:34

Châtelaine wrote:
I seriously don't see any humour in these remarks.
And I think I'll be out for a while until things get a bit more serious and less spiteful.
Good night.
Chatelaine, come back, I don't think anyone on here really thinks this situation is funny

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 04.11.13 0:37

I think we should, everyone of us, comment in the papers tomorrow 'I'm not buying this'

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 04.11.13 1:07

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQvVTPXZuBo

An appropriate song I feel - the lunatics have taken over the asylum!

Has anyone been brave enough to check out what the pros are saying? Surely even they can't be falling for this load of old shoe repairers.
Truly the lunatics have taken over the asylum, some time ago. They are disguised as doctors, chief superintendents, fund raisers, researchers etc, but in reality are raving mad. We 'the patients', are actually the sane ones forced to live in their gross reality. These people were able to hide behind their earthly status. No longer, thanks to the hard work of good, caring people, their insanity becomes more evident. We are currently witnessing them trying to close their leaking sewer.
Snifferdog
Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 04.11.13 1:21

I think this latest scenario is extremely unlikely but I don't think you can rule it out 100% .It's important to keep an open mind, I feel.  Personally, I have never ruled out abduction completely - I have only ruled out completely the Team McCann narrative being honest (a different matter!).

He was a thief, his phone apparently puts him somewhere in the general vicinity on the day, he perhaps had some sort of grievance as an ex member of staff...and we don't know much else about him. 

I think the proper approach is to say, let's look at this coolly and dispassionately.

As for a black man not matching the Smiths sighting, well obviously under this scenario the Smiths scenario becomes an innocent coincidence (not so unlikely in a holiday resort at that time). So it's completely irrelevant to say he doesn't match that sighting.

Of course, looking at this coolly and dispassionately, the Cape Verde man scenario only works if the cadaver dogs are completely wrong and I have never heard a good argument for how they could have been so wrong, in such a particular way.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 04.11.13 1:25

Having worked with drug users in the past, heroin is predominantly used by white people. Black people prefer to take crack cocaine.

Where is the police evidence that actually ties this man to the supposed crime they are accusing him of?

It is all BS and the papers better prepare themselves for the ensuing libel claims from this man's family.

You'd think they would have learnt from their mistakes they made with the Murat libel issues that they had to deal with...

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey1270 04.11.13 1:30

It just doesn't make sense, if this man was out for revenge the easiest option was to take one of the twins, Madeleine would most likely have woken up, and screamed for her parents unless of course he had time to drug her before walking down the street with her, she never at any time woke up and thought hey, strange man carrying me away, long time since I had a 4 year old but I can assure you mine would have caused a commotion.  Unless of course he killed her at the apartment, in which case, why take her away? I still find it hard to believe that anyone would risk carrying a dead child through the street even at night when it was quieter unless they had no other option.
tracey1270

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 04.11.13 1:35

If a heroin addict was going to take maddie he would at least take anything worthy of value.
Heroin addicts only really think about getting funds for the drugs.

It just feels like the police are clutching at any straw and trying there hardest to make it fit.
I;am sure there are dozens of links for people close to PDL on the 3rd of May,are they going to go through every one?
notlongnow

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 04.11.13 1:40

suzyjohnson wrote:
jd wrote:

Spot the difference!!
I am trying....too close to call big grin 

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 04.11.13 1:41

sonic72 wrote:Having worked with drug users in the past, heroin is predominantly used by white people. Black people prefer to take crack cocaine.

Where is the police evidence that actually ties this man to the supposed crime they are accusing him of?

It is all BS and the papers better prepare themselves for the ensuing libel claims from this man's family.

You'd think they would have learnt from their mistakes they made with the Murat libel issues that they had to deal with...
Don't be silly. Virtually all the jazz greats were heroin users and most were black, including Billie Holliday and Miles Davis to name a couple... Heroin addiction was widespread in the US African-American community in the post war period. 

It might well be, and probably is, BS, but "wanting it to be BS" doesn't make it so. 

You're not putting up any counter-evidence, you're just emoting. As I say, I think the strongest counter-evidence is that of the cadaver dogs i.e. if Cape Verde man was guilty then you have to show that the cadaver dog evidence can be disregarded.
Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 04.11.13 1:43

jd wrote:
suzyjohnson wrote:
jd wrote:

Spot the difference!!
I am trying....too close to call big grin 
Why do you think anyone is talking about a match with the Smith sighting? I am not saying I believe this latest scenario, but it clearly has nothing to do with the Smith sighting.
Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey1270 04.11.13 1:52

In fairness the Smithman sighting has been a big deal of late, all of a sudden it is an alleged drug using vengeful black man who just happens to be dead.  I expect they have a lot of suspects but the problem is there is absolutely no evidence to declare them as such that we know of anyway and yet they have blood and cadaver evidence right in front of them?????spin
tracey1270

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 04.11.13 1:54

Can't find any info but can someone tell me if there were any suspicious cars at the car park on the 3rd.
Sure i've read somewhere about a grey renault?
notlongnow

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey1270 04.11.13 2:06

notlongnow wrote:Can't find any info but can someone tell me if there were any suspicious cars at the car park on the 3rd.
Sure i've read somewhere about a grey renault?
I would be more likely to believe the abduction theory if there was a car, walking down the street with a child to me is way too risky, the evidence suggests Madeleine died at the scene so I would then suppose the abductor killed her in the apartment and decided to take her body to hide evidence, only problem with that is it does not explain the hire car?? So even if a car was involved there are still discrepancies if the dogs are to be believed . Dogs dont lie, if in fact the abductor was seen carrying Madeleine then the only real explanation is that the abductor killed her, hid her body and then later came back to the apartments, stole the Mcann's hire car without them noticing, disposed of the body to a more obscure area then returned the car again..just out of curiosity and completely off topic why did KM wash cuddle cat, her childs scent was on it, you would try to keep that as long as possible to feel close to her while she was missing, unless of course there was blood on it and you had no choice?
tracey1270

Back to top Go down

FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13 - Page 2 Empty Profile

Post by AB1 04.11.13 2:13

I fail to see where and how this dead suspect fits in this tangled tale.

I have not read the latest newspaper item, but am presupposing that he has been placed in the area either by witnesses or the mobile phone antenna.
Was this new suspect ever asked about his whereabouts on the night?
Witnesses also say the T9 had left the table by 21:30, contradicting the T9 sworn statements.
Was this new suspect ever asked to produce his mobile phone?
GM and KM already admit deleting their mobile phone reords in the immediate aftermath of discovering their daughter missing. Suh an odd priority.

Happy to accept the new suspect was in the area.
LOTS of people were in the area. It has already been proved that some of those people lied.

The new suspect had been sacked from a company serving the PDL complex.
Surely not the first or the last.

In my experience, angry ex employees:
a) Send emails/letters/calls to the company, threatening to 'dish the dirt'.
b) Send emails/letters/calls to ex colleagues, threatening to 'dish the dirt'.
c) They may sneak into the workplace and steal, cause criminal damage, activate fire alarms, start fires.
d) They make bomb threats.
e) Send emails/letters/calls to the competition, offering insider information.
f) Send emails/letters/calls to the media, offering damaging information.
g) Send emails/letters/calls to the authorities, detailing corporate wrongdoings.
h) Make allegations to their MP/Councillor.
i) Make allegations to the police.
j) If the sacking causes them exceptional emotional and/or financial difficulties, they may harm themselves and/or their family.
k) If the sacking causes them exceptional emotional and/or financial difficulties, they may attend the workplace and create a public scene.
l) If the sacking causes them exceptional emotional and/or financial difficulties, they may arm themselves and attend the workplace, intending to harm ex colleagues and perhaps bystanders and themselves. Sometimes they do they, intentionally seeking 'death by cop'.

Angry people do not want to remain anonymous.

Junkies enter properties to steal items they can sell for cash to buy drugs.
Having fatally wounded someone in the household, burglars do not wait 90-120minutes for cadaverine to disperse then steal the body.

Any profiler agreeing with this proposed suspect is thinking of all the Christmas presents they need to buy, rather than justice for Madeline.
AB1

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey1270 04.11.13 4:58

Think I have worked out what happened here, this guy being completely off his face, decided as an act of revenge went into the Mcann's apartment possibly to steal but Madeleine woke up and he killed her to keep her quiet, he then decided unconcerned about being discovered to either stay in the apartment disturbing nothing other than open the window as a red herring or left the apartment for at least 90 minutes empty handed and came back for her which would account for the Cadaver but not the claim that the parents checked regularly, either that or they never noticed her body or the abductor hiding in the apartment which means they never checked properly.  He then decided to take Madeleine and hide her body but at a later date, quite some time later in fact had the cunning plan to frame them for the death of their child by going back and stealing their hire car to dispose of the body elsewhere before returning it without them noticing. This guy loses his job but rather than take his anger out on his ex employer he decides to take revenge on an innocent family on holiday he has never met? not only that but he or assuming it is not him,  another of the long list of possible suspects takes their time, even at the risk of being caught not once but possibly 3 times?? If everything was to be considered, the blood, cadaver and an abductor then this surely must have been similar at least to what occurred...it's crazy!!!
tracey1270

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 04.11.13 7:19

Madeleine McCann prime suspect pictured: Heroin addict who worked at hotel club
4 Nov 2013 06:03
Police are investigating the possibility that he kidnapped Maddie after being disturbed as he broke into her family’s apartment

FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13 - Page 2 Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Euclides-Monteiro-2672886Key suspect: Heroin addict Euclides Monteiro was well known to the police

Phil Harris
A key suspect in the abduction of Madeleine McCann was fired from the holiday complex where she vanished after police warned staff: “You can’t trust this man.”
Junkie and ex-jailbird Euclides Monteiro was sacked by the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz, Portugal, the year before the blonde three-year-old ­disappeared on May 3, 2007.
Yesterday, as the first picture of the 6ft 2in ex-waiter emerged, detectives were investigating the possibility that he kidnapped Madeleine after being disturbed as he broke into her ­family’s ­apartment.
Menteiro, known as Toni, died aged 40 in a tractor accident four years ago.
But phone records have placed him near the flats at the time she vanished. It is believed he may have been raiding guests’ rooms to feed his heroin habit.
His picture looks nothing like two e-fit images issued by Scotland Yard – but police stress they are still exploring every line of inquiry. 
Nelson Rodrigues, 32, a barman and waiter at the Ocean Club for two years, worked alongside Monteiro in 2006. 
He said yesterday: “On the surface he was a nice guy but there was something not right with him. 
“He would turn up to work with bleary eyes, sometimes he didn’t seem like he was all there.
“And things were going missing about that time – laptops, jewellery, mobile phones, anything that was lying around.”
Mr Rodrigues said police were called after Monteiro was accused of stealing tips. He was searched, but nothing was found and he protested his innocence.
Later an officer for Portugal’s national guard took the staff to one side and warned them about Monteiro.
Mr Rodrigues recalled: “The officer told us, ‘We know him, you can’t trust that man’. They said he’d been in trouble in the past for drug offences. 
“That’s the last time he worked at the Ocean Club. I never saw him again.”
Monteiro’s close friend Sergio Paulo, 44, a builder from Lagos, said: “Toni was a good guy but he became a slave to heroin. I know he would sometimes break into apartments and rob them.”

Monteiro, originally from Cape Verde islands off West Africa, was convicted of theft in 1996 but escaped deportation after a presidential pardon. 
He was living in Lagos, a 15-minute drive from Praia da Luz, when Madeleine ­disappeared.
British expat, George Burke, from Liverpool, reported a possible sighting in Lagos.
He said he saw a girl “remarkably like Madeleine” being dragged along a road to Lagos marina at 6am the day after she went missing. 
But Monteiro’s relatives claim police are just looking for a “scapegoat”.
His sister Paula said: “It’s ridiculous – the e-fit they released is a white man and my brother was black. He loved kids. He had a son and daughter and would never have harmed a young girl.”
Last week it was revealed Madeleine’s parents, Kate and Gerry, are to apply under Portuguese law to become private “prosecutors”.
It may help them influence the course of the investigation and any future prosecution.

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 04.11.13 7:31

So when did this man get the opportunity to break in and steal Madeleine,when according to mccanns they were up and down like yo-yo,s checking the children,i am at a loss to know why papers print rubbish like this when they have no evidence,yet there is evidence against the mccanns and tapas suggesting that they have all lied but we are not seeing that in the papersFACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13 - Page 2 93316
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top