The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

MET Offers £20,000 Reward in Hunt For Maddie Suspect(s)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MET Offers £20,000 Reward in Hunt For Maddie Suspect(s)

Post by ShuBob on 15.10.13 1:21

Reward

The Metropolitan Police Service is offering a reward of up to £20,000 for information leading to the identification, arrest and prosecution of the person(s) responsible for the abduction of Madeleine McCann from Praia da Luz Portugal on the 3rd May 2003.
http://content.met.police.uk/Appeal/Madeleine-McCann-Appeal--October-2013/1400020463601/1257246745782

ShuBob

Posts : 1896
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MET Offers £20,000 Reward in Hunt For Maddie Suspect(s)

Post by ShuBob on 15.10.13 1:23

I don't remember the reward being mentioned on Crimewatch or in newspapers and tv/radio news programmes yesterday nah 

ShuBob

Posts : 1896
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MET Offers £20,000 Reward in Hunt For Maddie Suspect(s)

Post by tiredofthebs on 15.10.13 1:24

@ShuBob wrote:
Reward

The Metropolitan Police Service is offering a reward of up to £20,000 for information leading to the identification, arrest and prosecution of the person(s) responsible for the abduction of Madeleine McCann from Praia da Luz Portugal on the 3rd May 2003.
http://content.met.police.uk/Appeal/Madeleine-McCann-Appeal--October-2013/1400020463601/1257246745782
How strange. Why offer a reward when they know there was no abduction. 

Perhaps if they offered a million quid reward for "info that led to a conviction" then we might see some action.

____________________
"Cadaver dog? What is it? Lassie?" - Philomena McCann, This Morning, September 2007

tiredofthebs

Posts : 185
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2013-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MET Offers £20,000 Reward in Hunt For Maddie Suspect(s)

Post by jeanmonroe on 15.10.13 2:00

Reward

The Metropolitan Police Service is offering a reward of up to £20,000 for information leading to the identification, arrest and prosecution of the person(s) responsible for the abduction of Madeleine McCann from Praia da Luz Portugal on the 3rd May 2003._________________________________________________

How can the MET possibly say 'abduction of Madeleine McCann' when there is, and they have not produced, a scintilla of evidence to support that 'claim'?

Even Andy Deadwood won't say 'abduction/abducted'

As the FCO have said 'Madeleine is a missing person'

MPS should amend their wording.

Or stand to be accused of MISLEADING the public.

Why would the MPS offer only 0.8% , of the once £2.5 MILLION 'reward' offered by the now defunct NOTW and McCanns 'celebrity supporters'?

Tightwads!

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4995-reward-for-finding-maddie-over-two-million-pounds

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Reputation : 1663
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MET Offers £20,000 Reward in Hunt For Maddie Suspect(s)

Post by ultimaThule on 15.10.13 4:04

@jeanmonroe wrote:Reward

The Metropolitan Police Service is offering a reward of up to £20,000 for information leading to the identification, arrest and prosecution of the person(s) responsible for the abduction of Madeleine McCann from Praia da Luz Portugal on the 3rd May 2003._________________________________________________

How can the MET possibly say 'abduction of Madeleine McCann' when there is, and they have not produced, a scintilla of evidence to support that 'claim'?

Even Andy Deadwood won't say 'abduction/abducted'

As the FCO have said 'Madeleine is a missing person'

MPS should amend their wording.

Or stand to be accused of MISLEADING the public.

Why would the MPS offer only 0.8% , of the once £2.5 MILLION 'reward' offered by the now defunct NOTW and McCanns 'celebrity supporters'?

Tightwads!

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4995-reward-for-finding-maddie-over-two-million-pounds
Wouldn't it be novel if the McCanns posted £2.5million of their remaining £3million+ fund money as a reward?  If I were in their shoes, I'd give everything I owned to get my little girl back or, at the very least, find out what happened to her.
avatar
ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MET Offers £20,000 Reward in Hunt For Maddie Suspect(s)

Post by tigger on 15.10.13 6:37

I'm beginning to think Moongoddess is right and this is all a big social experiment. 

If we are going to believe all the lies and PR spin on this one we'll believe the moon is made of cheese and anything else they're trying to get past us, such as living in a democracy and the economy is doing really, really well - to be honest..spin


Putting up reward money is the safest investment ever made in this case.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: MET Offers £20,000 Reward in Hunt For Maddie Suspect(s)

Post by aiyoyo on 15.10.13 6:41

Remind me what did philemona say...?
Something about the person coming forward for the reward must be unscrupulous and greedy !
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 321
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MET Offers £20,000 Reward in Hunt For Maddie Suspect(s)

Post by ProfessorPPlum on 15.10.13 7:24

@ultimaThule wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:Reward

The Metropolitan Police Service is offering a reward of up to £20,000 for information leading to the identification, arrest and prosecution of the person(s) responsible for the abduction of Madeleine McCann from Praia da Luz Portugal on the 3rd May 2003._________________________________________________

How can the MET possibly say 'abduction of Madeleine McCann' when there is, and they have not produced, a scintilla of evidence to support that 'claim'?

Even Andy Deadwood won't say 'abduction/abducted'

As the FCO have said 'Madeleine is a missing person'

MPS should amend their wording.

Or stand to be accused of MISLEADING the public.

Why would the MPS offer only 0.8% , of the once £2.5 MILLION 'reward' offered by the now defunct NOTW and McCanns 'celebrity supporters'?

Tightwads!

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4995-reward-for-finding-maddie-over-two-million-pounds
Wouldn't it be novel if the McCanns posted £2.5million of their remaining £3million+ fund money as a reward?  If I were in their shoes, I'd give everything I owned to get my little girl back or, at the very least, find out what happened to her.
That IS novel, UtlimaThule! clapping
avatar
ProfessorPPlum

Posts : 411
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MET Offers £20,000 Reward in Hunt For Maddie Suspect(s)

Post by tigger on 15.10.13 7:39

@aiyoyo wrote:Remind me what did philemona say...?
Something about the person coming forward for the reward must be unscrupulous and greedy !
Ah! But all that promised money couldn't be used, it wasn't even real - Winyard, Branson both good for a million and all that lovely dosh not in the Ltd.Co. to feed and comfort the family. 
They even had to get stroppy with the Irish TV fund raisers, who didn't want to transfer the money they'd raised for what they believed to be a charity to go to a Ltd.Co. 
I believe it was unlawful to collect money in that way. 
Clarrie had to get really firm with them but we don't know if that 25000 or so euros ended up in the Ltd.Co. as it's impossible to tell from the accounts. 
Which, unlike those of charities, do not have to publish detailed accounts. 

All that virtual money and never getting it in the 'Fund' - that must have hurt!

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: MET Offers £20,000 Reward in Hunt For Maddie Suspect(s)

Post by aiyoyo on 15.10.13 8:00

@tigger wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:Remind me what did philemona say...?
Something about the person coming forward for the reward must be unscrupulous and greedy !
Ah! But all that promised money couldn't be used, it wasn't even real - Winyard, Branson both good for a million and all that lovely dosh not in the Ltd.Co. to feed and comfort the family. 
They even had to get stroppy with the Irish TV fund raisers, who didn't want to transfer the money they'd raised for what they believed to be a charity to go to a Ltd.Co. 
I believe it was unlawful to collect money in that way. 
Clarrie had to get really firm with them but we don't know if that 25000 or so euros ended up in the Ltd.Co. as it's impossible to tell from the accounts. 
Which, unlike those of charities, do not have to publish detailed accounts. 

All that virtual money and never getting it in the 'Fund' - that must have hurt!

Forcing the TV station to hand over the money tantamount to daylight robbery! Shocking people allowed them to get away with it.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 321
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MET Offers £20,000 Reward in Hunt For Maddie Suspect(s)

Post by ChippyM on 15.10.13 8:16

I thought Andy did say the 'abduction' word on Crimewatch, he said it had all the hallmarks of a premeditated abduction.
    I could be wrong though as I spent quite a bit of that hour in fits of laughter and cying with disbelief, so I was slightly distracted!

ChippyM

Posts : 1284
Reputation : 423
Join date : 2013-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MET Offers £20,000 Reward in Hunt For Maddie Suspect(s)

Post by ChippyM on 15.10.13 8:23

Well this is an interesting choice of words from Andy;


http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/madeleine-mccann-crimewatch-appeal-police-2372254

'On one reading of the evidence'....interesting!

ChippyM

Posts : 1284
Reputation : 423
Join date : 2013-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum