The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MET Offers £20,000 Reward in Hunt For Maddie Suspect(s) Mm11

MET Offers £20,000 Reward in Hunt For Maddie Suspect(s) Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MET Offers £20,000 Reward in Hunt For Maddie Suspect(s) Mm11

MET Offers £20,000 Reward in Hunt For Maddie Suspect(s) Regist10

MET Offers £20,000 Reward in Hunt For Maddie Suspect(s)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MET Offers £20,000 Reward in Hunt For Maddie Suspect(s) Empty MET Offers £20,000 Reward in Hunt For Maddie Suspect(s)

Post by ShuBob 15.10.13 1:21

Reward

The Metropolitan Police Service is offering a reward of up to £20,000 for information leading to the identification, arrest and prosecution of the person(s) responsible for the abduction of Madeleine McCann from Praia da Luz Portugal on the 3rd May 2003.
http://content.met.police.uk/Appeal/Madeleine-McCann-Appeal--October-2013/1400020463601/1257246745782
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

MET Offers £20,000 Reward in Hunt For Maddie Suspect(s) Empty Re: MET Offers £20,000 Reward in Hunt For Maddie Suspect(s)

Post by ShuBob 15.10.13 1:23

I don't remember the reward being mentioned on Crimewatch or in newspapers and tv/radio news programmes yesterday nah 
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

MET Offers £20,000 Reward in Hunt For Maddie Suspect(s) Empty Re: MET Offers £20,000 Reward in Hunt For Maddie Suspect(s)

Post by tiredofthebs 15.10.13 1:24

ShuBob wrote:
Reward

The Metropolitan Police Service is offering a reward of up to £20,000 for information leading to the identification, arrest and prosecution of the person(s) responsible for the abduction of Madeleine McCann from Praia da Luz Portugal on the 3rd May 2003.
http://content.met.police.uk/Appeal/Madeleine-McCann-Appeal--October-2013/1400020463601/1257246745782
How strange. Why offer a reward when they know there was no abduction. 

Perhaps if they offered a million quid reward for "info that led to a conviction" then we might see some action.

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 15.10.13 2:00

Reward

The Metropolitan Police Service is offering a reward of up to £20,000 for information leading to the identification, arrest and prosecution of the person(s) responsible for the abduction of Madeleine McCann from Praia da Luz Portugal on the 3rd May 2003._________________________________________________

How can the MET possibly say 'abduction of Madeleine McCann' when there is, and they have not produced, a scintilla of evidence to support that 'claim'?

Even Andy Deadwood won't say 'abduction/abducted'

As the FCO have said 'Madeleine is a missing person'

MPS should amend their wording.

Or stand to be accused of MISLEADING the public.

Why would the MPS offer only 0.8% , of the once £2.5 MILLION 'reward' offered by the now defunct NOTW and McCanns 'celebrity supporters'?

Tightwads!

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4995-reward-for-finding-maddie-over-two-million-pounds
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 15.10.13 4:04

jeanmonroe wrote:Reward

The Metropolitan Police Service is offering a reward of up to £20,000 for information leading to the identification, arrest and prosecution of the person(s) responsible for the abduction of Madeleine McCann from Praia da Luz Portugal on the 3rd May 2003._________________________________________________

How can the MET possibly say 'abduction of Madeleine McCann' when there is, and they have not produced, a scintilla of evidence to support that 'claim'?

Why would the MPS offer only 0.8% , of the once £2.5 MILLION 'reward' offered by the now defunct NOTW and McCanns 'celebrity supporters'?

Tightwads!

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4995-reward-for-finding-maddie-over-two-million-pounds
Wouldn't it be novel if the McCanns posted £2.5million of their remaining £3million+ fund money as a reward?  If I were in their shoes, I'd give everything I owned to get my little girl back or, at the very least, find out what happened to her.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 15.10.13 6:37

I'm beginning to think Moongoddess is right and this is all a big social experiment. 

If we are going to believe all the lies and PR spin on this one we'll believe the moon is made of cheese and anything else they're trying to get past us, such as living in a democracy and the economy is doing really, really well - to be honest..spin

Putting up reward money is the safest investment ever made in this case.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 15.10.13 6:41

Remind me what did philemona say...?
Something about the person coming forward for the reward must be unscrupulous and greedy !
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 15.10.13 7:24

ultimaThule wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:Reward

Tightwads!

Wouldn't it be novel if the McCanns posted £2.5million of their remaining £3million+ fund money as a reward?  If I were in their shoes, I'd give everything I owned to get my little girl back or, at the very least, find out what happened to her.
That IS novel, UtlimaThule! clapping
ProfessorPPlum
ProfessorPPlum

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 15.10.13 7:39

aiyoyo wrote:Remind me what did philemona say...?
Something about the person coming forward for the reward must be unscrupulous and greedy !
Ah! But all that promised money couldn't be used, it wasn't even real - Winyard, Branson both good for a million and all that lovely dosh not in the Ltd.Co. to feed and comfort the family. 
They even had to get stroppy with the Irish TV fund raisers, who didn't want to transfer the money they'd raised for what they believed to be a charity to go to a Ltd.Co. 
I believe it was unlawful to collect money in that way. 
Clarrie had to get really firm with them but we don't know if that 25000 or so euros ended up in the Ltd.Co. as it's impossible to tell from the accounts. 
Which, unlike those of charities, do not have to publish detailed accounts. 

All that virtual money and never getting it in the 'Fund' - that must have hurt!

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 15.10.13 8:00

tigger wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:Remind me what did philemona say...?
Ah! But all that promised money couldn't be used, it wasn't even real - Winyard, Branson both good for a million and all that lovely dosh not in the Ltd.Co. to feed and comfort the family. 
They even had to get stroppy with the Irish TV fund raisers, who didn't want to transfer the money they'd raised for what they believed to be a charity to go to a Ltd.Co. 
I believe it was unlawful to collect money in that way. 
Clarrie had to get really firm with them but we don't know if that 25000 or so euros ended up in the Ltd.Co. as it's impossible to tell from the accounts. 
Which, unlike those of charities, do not have to publish detailed accounts. 

All that virtual money and never getting it in the 'Fund' - that must have hurt!

Forcing the TV station to hand over the money tantamount to daylight robbery! Shocking people allowed them to get away with it.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 15.10.13 8:16

I thought Andy did say the 'abduction' word on Crimewatch, he said it had all the hallmarks of a premeditated abduction.
    I could be wrong though as I spent quite a bit of that hour in fits of laughter and cying with disbelief, so I was slightly distracted!
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 15.10.13 8:23

Well this is an interesting choice of words from Andy;

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/madeleine-mccann-crimewatch-appeal-police-2372254

'On one reading of the evidence'....interesting!
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top