The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Phone Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson trial begins today:UPDATE BROOKS NOT GUILTY, COULSON GUILTY - Page 4 Mm11

Phone Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson trial begins today:UPDATE BROOKS NOT GUILTY, COULSON GUILTY - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Phone Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson trial begins today:UPDATE BROOKS NOT GUILTY, COULSON GUILTY - Page 4 Mm11

Phone Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson trial begins today:UPDATE BROOKS NOT GUILTY, COULSON GUILTY - Page 4 Regist10

Phone Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson trial begins today:UPDATE BROOKS NOT GUILTY, COULSON GUILTY

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Phone Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson trial begins today:UPDATE BROOKS NOT GUILTY, COULSON GUILTY - Page 4 Empty Re: Phone Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson trial begins today:UPDATE BROOKS NOT GUILTY, COULSON GUILTY

Post by petunia 19.06.14 21:49

That's interesting UT it would seem the verdicts are imminent any day now.
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Phone Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson trial begins today:UPDATE BROOKS NOT GUILTY, COULSON GUILTY - Page 4 Empty Re: Phone Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson trial begins today:UPDATE BROOKS NOT GUILTY, COULSON GUILTY

Post by aiyoyo 20.06.14 13:28

Usually when the Jury takes so long to come to a decision it's a sign they are spilt, and can't arrive at an unanimous agreement.

I wonder what will happen if it is a hung jury.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 22.06.14 11:55

It should be remembered that there are 7 defendants facing a variety of charges, the trial has been running for more than 7 months, and the judge' s summing up took several days.

In a case of this complexity it's unlikely the jury will return an early verdict and, as yet, there has been no indication that they are unable to reach a unaminous decision.

Eta this link: http://ukcriminallawblog.com/2013/02/20/what-happens-if-juries-cant-agree/
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Latetothecase 22.06.14 17:44

Imo, at the very worst she would have the Martha Stewart experience. Running the prison yoga group and hearing a lot of very interesting info ready for the outside from fellow detainees.
Latetothecase

Activity : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 23.06.14 22:06

This is a link to what appears to be a reasonably balanced precis of the essential information: http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/transcripts/s4031469.htm
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 24.06.14 7:27

Thank you for the link UT.

Interesting comment posted at the end:

Richard Mahony :

24 Jun 2014 11:11:39am

Journalists and voicemail crackers, all behaving badly. Nothing we didn't know or didn't expect. But what of the unnamed lawyer whose safe contained the voice mail tapes? What of all the media corporate lawyers who earn a fine living supporting the hacks - when are they to be charged and prosecuted?
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.06.14 12:03

BREAKING NEWS:
Former News of the World editor Andy Coulson found guilty at Old Bailey in London of conspiring to hack phones
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.06.14 12:03

Hacking: Brooks Cleared But Coulson Guilty

http://news.sky.com/story/1288398/hacking-brooks-cleared-but-coulson-guilty

Rebekah Brooks has been cleared of all charges in the phone hacking trial, while Andy Coulson has been found guilty.
More follows...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 24.06.14 12:05

Brooks cleared,jesus wept.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Phone Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson trial begins today:UPDATE BROOKS NOT GUILTY, COULSON GUILTY - Page 4 Empty R Brooks not guilty on all charges

Post by Justiceseeker 24.06.14 12:10

If you have the right connections you can get away with anything.

This case highlights why the Mcccans will never face justice.

Accept it and move on. Ultimately you are powerless.

The Brooks ruling highlights for me its time to move on.

People have tried there best to get justice for madeleine but for me i now accept the Mccanns will never be charged.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2666958/BREAKING-NEWS-Rebekah-Brooks-NOT-GUILTY-phone-hacking-Andy-Coulson-guilty.html
Justiceseeker

Activity : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 24.06.14 12:12

Justiceseeker wrote:If you have the right connections you can get away with anything.

People have tried there best to get justice for madeleine but for me i now accept the Mccanns will never be charged.
I don't think so,i am here until the bitter end.
you are right about its who you know,david Cameron springs to mind
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 24.06.14 12:15

Justiceseeker wrote:If you have the right connections you can get away with anything.

Correct. It was always going to happen .even when being caught on cctv removing the compute. 
Nothing at the screws went on without Brooks say so .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.06.14 12:16

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27997688

Andy Coulson has been found guilty of phone hacking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.06.14 12:17

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2666958/BREAKING-NEWS-Rebekah-Brooks-NOT-GUILTY-phone-hacking-Andy-Coulson-guilty.html

Let's all give up?

You wish.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Justiceseeker 24.06.14 12:19

Andy Coulson the scapegoat.

What a joke.

Who will be the scapegoat in the Mccann case?

Sure as hell wont be the Mccanns.
Justiceseeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 24.06.14 12:25

tiny wrote:

I don't think so,i am here until the bitter end.
you are right about its who you know,david Cameron springs to mind

DC was certainly part of "Team Rebekka" so I'm sure that was helpful. Sadly he's also part of "Team McCann" which is potentially a major stumbling block for Madeleine.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 24.06.14 12:25

Justiceseeker wrote:Andy Coulson the scapegoat.

What a joke.

im prepared to wait and see,hope its one of the tapas mob
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by annysmithgold 24.06.14 12:28

So shocked by this, faith in truth and justice at an all time low. aaagh
annysmithgold
annysmithgold

Activity : 52
Location : chilling in the sun, by the pool, in a lovely place

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.06.14 12:29

Tiny you posted on this thread and then started another in Latest News, so have merged here, we don't the same discussion in two places.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 24.06.14 12:30

Jury unanimous.

Verdicts still awaited tomorrow on 2 other charges for Andy Coulson and 2 (I think) for Clive Goodman.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 24.06.14 12:31

candyfloss wrote:Tiny you posted on this thread and then started another in Latest News, so have merged here, we don't the same discussion in two places.

haha,sorry candyfloss,i did wonder what had happend to my post.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 24.06.14 12:32

tiny wrote:

What a joke.

Let's just hope it's not Amaral. So far he's the only one of the original players in this drama to ever be tried in court. And isn't that a sad reflection of an upside down world....
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 24.06.14 12:34

Bishop Brennan wrote:
tiny wrote:

What a joke.

Let's just hope it's not Amaral.  So far he's the only one of the original players in this drama to ever be tried in court.  And isn't that a sad reflection of an upside down world....  

No I don't think it will be Mr Amaral,he knows too much yes
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.06.14 12:36

Whatever you may think about other decisions the conviction of Coulson is going to be a VERY serious blow to Cameron.
A simple "apology" to Parliament is not going to be enough.
His entire professional judgement and his ability to select proper advisors and confidants is in question.

And for conspiracy theorists, who believe that government is able to influence evern the judiciary and due process . . .
Why would they find RB NOT guilty but find Coulson Guilty
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Justiceseeker 24.06.14 12:41

Because Rupert Murdoch is more powerful than all of them imo.

Primeministers come and go RM goes nowhere.
Justiceseeker

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top