The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Phone Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson trial begins today:UPDATE BROOKS NOT GUILTY, COULSON GUILTY - Page 6 Mm11

Phone Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson trial begins today:UPDATE BROOKS NOT GUILTY, COULSON GUILTY - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Phone Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson trial begins today:UPDATE BROOKS NOT GUILTY, COULSON GUILTY - Page 6 Mm11

Phone Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson trial begins today:UPDATE BROOKS NOT GUILTY, COULSON GUILTY - Page 6 Regist10

Phone Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson trial begins today:UPDATE BROOKS NOT GUILTY, COULSON GUILTY

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Phone Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson trial begins today:UPDATE BROOKS NOT GUILTY, COULSON GUILTY - Page 6 Empty Re: Phone Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson trial begins today:UPDATE BROOKS NOT GUILTY, COULSON GUILTY

Post by MaybeMaybenot 24.06.14 16:16

If this site wants to have a very good crack at getting to the truth, then the stupid worries of Libel needs to be thrown to the wolves.....Geez GLP have been calling Obama a faggot for years etc etc.....And this site worries about libel.ffs we want the truth. If that means you will take my property so effin what. The courts can't take my life...its time to say what you feel without all this IMO bollox
Dig hard,dig deep and keep digging.
Name and hope to shame
Madeleine x
MaybeMaybenot

Activity : 74

Back to top Go down

Phone Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson trial begins today:UPDATE BROOKS NOT GUILTY, COULSON GUILTY - Page 6 Empty Re: Phone Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson trial begins today:UPDATE BROOKS NOT GUILTY, COULSON GUILTY

Post by MaybeMaybenot 24.06.14 16:27

We are asking for a fair justice system to give Madeleine some answers. That's all
Someone needs to talk. You honestly need to.
This was a girl who had a future....But even now her future is being altered daily to suit.
Have a heart.....If you know what happened, please speak. Let her rest in peace.,Jesus Christ, its time for someone to take on the system
Peace
MaybeMaybenot

Back to top Go down

Post by MaybeMaybenot 24.06.14 16:38

Kate, take a look at this and take a deep breath
Imany
You will never know 

Go on, its on YouTube, and while your listening forget about Gerry for a moment and remember Madeleine....
MaybeMaybenot

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 24.06.14 16:41

MaybeMaybenot wrote:If this site wants to have a very good crack at getting to the truth, then the stupid worries of Libel needs to be thrown to the wolves.....Geez GLP have been calling Obama a faggot for years etc etc.....And this site worries about libel.ffs we want the truth. If that means you will take my property so effin what. The courts can't take my life...its time to say what you feel without all this IMO bollox
Name and hope to shame
Madeleine x
Whilst I feel I've stepped once again into a surreal comment (there's a lot of them about on the forum recently) and I now have visions of American/Australian Mel Gibson all painted up and in a trully appalling attempt at a Scottish accent shouting 'freedom', I'm reminded not to let my cynical side get the better of me.

So MaybeMaybenot.....lead the way.....state your name, your address and any other details you're not afraid to share. As you say yourself, 'if they take my property so effin what!'

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 24.06.14 16:50

I said a long time ago that AC was a deadringer for RM, and I still believe that.  Whenever I see a photo of AC on the news I always think of RM.

Please delete admin if you think this is not appropriate.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 24.06.14 16:55

MaybeMaybenot wrote:
aquila wrote:
MaybeMaybenot wrote:If this site wants to have a very good crack at getting to the truth, then the stupid worries of Libel needs to be thrown to the wolves.....Geez GLP have been calling Obama a faggot for years etc etc.....And this site worries about libel.ffs we want the truth. If that means you will take my property so effin what. The courts can't take my life...its time to say what you feel without all this IMO bollox
Name and hope to shame
Madeleine x
Whilst I feel I've stepped once again into a surreal comment (there's a lot of them about on the forum recently) and I now have visions of American/Australian Mel Gibson all painted up and in a trully appalling attempt at a Scottish accent shouting 'freedom', I'm reminded not to let my cynical side get the better of me.

So MaybeMaybenot.....lead the way.....state your name, your address and any other details you're not afraid to share. As you say yourself, 'if they take my property so effin what!'
Well I have to say you've called my bluff there.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 24.06.14 17:03

aquila wrote:
MaybeMaybenot wrote:
aquila wrote:
Name and hope to shame
Madeleine x

ChillyHeat
I can see that you are truly frustrated. So am I but we need to play the long game here. There are two McCanns who are running, running to save their skins.

There are others, possibly many, who are scurrying around trying to patch up the hull of their leaking boat.

There are thousands of us, we can take it in relays and rest when we are tired, to come in fresh on our return.

The McCs can't rest.
Be cool, play the long intelligent game and don't lose your faith. The odds are stacked so against them, it's only a matter of time.  yes 

Think also, Rebekka must have lots on them, to make them want to bend the 'rules'.

So does her boss, the biggest media guy in town. She's almost his equal. Newspapers need to sell. What's better than a whole raft of 'shocking news items' when the time comes.  laughat

ETA
David may think that Red Haired Lady owes him one for the moment, but as soon as David loses the next election he'll be thrown to the wolves.
The Newspaper Industry needs turnover. It will find a way of selling its pages.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by MaybeMaybenot 24.06.14 17:08

bobbin wrote:
aquila wrote:
MaybeMaybenot wrote:
aquila wrote:
Name and hope to shame
Madeleine x

I can see that you are truly frustrated. So am I but we need to play the long game here. There are two McCanns who are running, running to save their skins.

There are others, possibly many, who are scurrying around trying to patch up the hull of their leaking boat.

There are thousands of us, we can take it in relays and rest when we are tired, to come in fresh on our return.

The McCs can't rest.
Be cool, play the long intelligent game and don't lose your faith. The odds are stacked so against them, it's only a matter of time.  yes 

Think also, Rebekka must have lots on them, to make them want to bend the 'rules'.

So does her boss, the biggest media guy in town. She's almost his equal. Newspapers need to sell. What's better than a whole raft of 'shocking news items' when the time comes.  laughat
I didn't put my details up to suit Aquila, always loved her judgement anyway, but..
I put my details as a two fold. I want these shadows to know I'm also ready to step out too.....
Swings and roundabouts...they all swing but in a roundabout way we will get to the truth
MaybeMaybenot

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 24.06.14 17:40

What I've seen today in the verdicts is that RB and her husband are declared innocent.

RB's colleague, ex lover and advisor to Cameron, Coulson has been found guilty.

The PM (call me Dave) the PR expert himself has given an apology that was already typed up when he took on Coulson. Bloody strange there was no documented evidence shown of Cameron's interview with Coulson, the boy he gave a second chance to innit?

Charges against RB and her husband, neighbours of 'call me Dave' the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom whose door at Number 10 was open to RB and signed text messages to her with lol (lots of love), who went out horse riding together and she had on loan from the UK police a retired police horse, have been processed through a criminal court, brought about by a police investigation(s) and taken up by the CPS.

I think, and it's only my opinion that a case is only as good as the prosecution brought about in the first place. I don't have a lot of confidence in 'call me Dave' given his outrageous links with News International and his friendship with RB. This man needs to go.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 24.06.14 17:42

Jake Pitt @jakepitt
Andy Coulson once compared prisons to 'holiday camps', so hopefully he won't find being detained at Her Majesty's pleasure too much trouble...
Phone Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson trial begins today:UPDATE BROOKS NOT GUILTY, COULSON GUILTY - Page 6 Bq5qqpVIIAAo2ny
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 24.06.14 17:52

D. Matthew Millar  @dmatthewmillar
Ottawa Bureau Chief, The Vancouver Observer | Commentator | Collaborator | Critic
· muckrack.com/dmatthewmillar  

1. Phone Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson trial begins today:UPDATE BROOKS NOT GUILTY, COULSON GUILTY - Page 6 Xy6FekaX_bigger    
  2.  D. Matthew Millar@dmatthewmillar  59m
    Fmr. NOTW Editor Rebekah Brooks is let off. A shock considering how inconsistent her testimony was when on the stand http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime
tasprin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 24.06.14 17:55

This week we've had that seriously nasty angel of death Mandelson step out of his coffin and splutter something along the lines of 'if invading Iraq was a mistake it was an honest mistake'. That's Blair off the hook then.

Also this week we've had a sincere apology from 'call me Dave' about his appointment of Coulson. That's Dave off the hook then.

This week, the appointed Pink Person let's call him 'Clazza' (as one of his supporters on twitter does) who was head of MMU for the Labour Party, controlling what came out in the press became spokesperson for the McCanns and is now amazingly PPS for Brighton and Hove has said bugger all about anything.

I despair.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Phone Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson trial begins today:UPDATE BROOKS NOT GUILTY, COULSON GUILTY - Page 6 Empty maybe I make you right . reminds me of the poll tax . they can take some to court but not all .

Post by tungsten tel 24.06.14 18:25

aquila wrote:
MaybeMaybenot wrote:
aquila wrote:
Name and hope to shame
Madeleine x

tungsten tel

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 24.06.14 18:30

Come on guys, get real, RB can't go to jail, who is going to handle the global "EXCLUSIVES!" [ insert stock footage of newspaper headlines spinning round and a hand grabbing a copy of a red top rag from a still moving printing press] when the MC's come unstuck???  Some one has to be the link between NI and News UK, ....  phoenix company ......anyone???  Incidentally, anyone seen their corporate iD?   Got "NEWS" written in a shi**y pretend "hand written" font, like "we're such nice people"  C**TS.
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 24.06.14 18:54

David Cameron has apologised for allowing a criminal spindoctor into Parliament. One day he'll have to apologise for allowing Clarence Mitchell in, too.  laughat

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.06.14 18:59

Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:David Cameron has apologised for allowing a criminal spindoctor into Parliament. One day he'll have to apologise for allowing Clarence Mitchell in, too.  laughat

Will Blair ever apologise for Campbell ?
Coulson and Mitchell do not seem to have been involved in the deaths of quite so many thousands of people.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16570

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin 24.06.14 19:17

Wretched Bliar can scent death again I see he's out of his crypt once more over Iraq...Irony on Irony Didnt call me Dave also lose a daughter whilst out at the pub ?

Activity : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 24.06.14 20:07

I don't know if this has been posted:

Scotland Yard want to interview Rupert Murdoch about phone hacking

Exclusive: Detectives contacted media mogul last year but agreed with lawyers to wait until end of phone-hacking trial

Rupert Murdoch has been officially informed by Scotland Yard that detectives want to interview him as a suspect as part of their inquiry into allegations of crime at his British newspapers.
It is understood that detectives first contacted Murdoch last year to arrange to question him but agreed to a request from his lawyers to wait until the phone-hacking trial was finished.
The interview is expected to take place in the near future in the UK and will be conducted "under caution", the legal warning given to suspects. His son, James, who was the executive chairman of News International in the UK, may also be questioned.
News of the police move comes after an Old Bailey jury found Murdoch's former News of the World editor Andy Coulson guilty of conspiring to hack phones but acquitted his former UK chief executive Rebekah Brooks on all charges.
The verdict on Coulson also means that Murdoch's UK company is now threatened with a possible corporate charge, while the media owner also faces the prospect of a dozen more criminal trials involving his journalists as well as hundreds more legal actions in the high court from the alleged victims of phone-hacking by the News of the World.
Also, the verdict revives troubling questions for the prime minister about his links with Murdoch and his hiring of Andy Coulson. Questions are likely to focus on why Cameron employed Coulson without making effective checks and whether Cameron gave misleading evidence on oath about this at the Leveson inquiry.
The eight-month trial heard copious evidence of the scale of crime at the News of the World. This also included handwritten notes kept by Mulcaire that suggested that during the five years when he worked under contract for the News of the World, he had targeted some 5,500 people. The jury were also shown internal emails explicitly discussing cash payments for police working in the royal palaces.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jun/24/scotland-yard-want-interview-rupert-murdoch-phone-hacking
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 24.06.14 20:11

Two down one to go . Is Andy Coulson not the 2nd "spin" doctor to be found guilty ? If I were Mitchel id speak the truth from now on , its never too late or else he might be next as they say things happen in 3s
Phone Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson trial begins today:UPDATE BROOKS NOT GUILTY, COULSON GUILTY - Page 6 110921
Iamtheseeker

Activity : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.06.14 20:53

Chipping Norton... Chipping Norton... Chipping Norton... Chipping Norton... Chipping Norton... Chipping Norton... Chipping Norton... Chipping Norton... Chipping Norton... Chipping Norton... Chipping Norton... Chipping Norton... Chipping Norton... Chipping Norton... Chipping Norton... Chipping Norton... Chipping Norton... Chipping Norton... Chipping Norton... Chipping Norton... Chipping Norton... 

Ah well..

They are just disposable favored puppets anyway. 

Don't look at the man behind the curtain for goodness sake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 24.06.14 21:04

24 June 2014
Dan Waddell ‏@danwaddell                
Interestingly, Court 12's business for tomorrow seems to include an application from Coulson regarding Contempt of Court. Cameron?

The Drum - 
James Doleman
Hacking trial: The verdict – Andy Coulson guilty while Rebekah Brooks and co walk free
Court 12 at London's Old Bailey today resumed to hear the jury deliver a verdict on the charges they had reached a unanimous verdict on.
Former News of the World editor Rebekah Brooks was acquitted on all counts as was her husband Charlie Brooks. Former PA Cheryl Carter and News International security director Mark Hanna were also found not guilty of conspiring to pervert the course of justice.

The jury did however return one guilty verdict, against former government director of communications Andy Coulson, who they decided was guilty of conspiring with others to illegally intercept voicemail communications between 2002 and 2006 while he was editor of the News of the World. Coulson, along with the paper's Royal editor Clive Goodman, still faces charges relating to the alleged purchase of Royal telephone directories from police officers. The presiding judge, Mr Justice Saunders, told the jury he would accept a majority verdict on these charges and sent them back to their room to further consider these.

After the verdict Rebekah and Charlie Brooks left the court through a scrum of reporters, refusing to make any comment. As the trial is still ongoing, contempt of court rules still apply but as soon as the final charges are dealt with, The Drum will be provide full analysis of the outcome.
http://www.thedrum.com/opinion/2014/06/24/phone-hacking-trial-verdict-andy-coulson-guilty-while-rebekah-brooks-and-co-walk
tasprin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 24.06.14 21:05

If people really claim to be truthseekers only dealing in facts, then they wouldn't be shocked by today's verdicts based on the reported evidence.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.06.14 21:33

Hacking verdict: Prison for Coulson, questions for Cameron

Phone Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson trial begins today:UPDATE BROOKS NOT GUILTY, COULSON GUILTY - Page 6 _75775763_75775762
On the day David Cameron walked up to the door of Number 10 as prime minister he was there - standing in a huddle of the staff who were about to move into new taxpayer funded jobs in Downing Street.
Andy Coulson had been hired to connect the Tories to the parts of the electorate they struggled to reach. The man who usually stayed in the shadows was to lose his job, his reputation and almost certainly his liberty for listening to other people's phone messages.
Coulson was seen as a huge catch when he was first hired to be David Cameron's spin doctor. He was the former editor of the country's biggest selling newspaper and a man with close connections to Rupert Murdoch - the most powerful media mogul in Britain.
As for allegations about phone hacking at the News of the World they were all in the past - weren't they? Again and again Cameron parried questions about hiring Coulson by saying that he deserved a second chance. It was a line he maintained even in 2009 after fresh allegations appeared on front pages in both Britain and America and even after he was warned to keep his distance from the man he now called his friend.
After the election the pressure on Coulson and Cameron grew as wave after wave of allegations were made against a man who was now a highly paid public servant. Eventually, Coulson walked out of his job at Number 10 declaring that "when the spokesman needs a spokesman it's time to move on" but still insisting he'd known nothing about phone hacking.
But the evidence mounted of what had happened at the paper he'd once edited. After 168 years the News of the World came to a tearful end and the police arrested the former Director of Communications at Number 10.
The Prime Minister was forced to change his defence of the man he called his friend.
"I have said very clearly that if it turns out that Andy Coulson knew about the hacking at the News of the World, he will not only have lied to me, but he will have lied to the police. I have an old-fashioned view about innocent until proven guilty. But if it turns out I have been lied to, that would be the moment for a profound apology. In that event, I can tell you I will not fall short."
This story is, of course, not just about one man and the prime minister who hired him. It is about the hold the Murdoch empire had over British politics for years and the behaviour of those he hired.
Tonight a man who helped get his boss into Number 10 faces up to a new life - in prison. His former boss faces serious questions about his judgement.

Phone Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson trial begins today:UPDATE BROOKS NOT GUILTY, COULSON GUILTY - Page 6 _58413276_0a0ca9dd-7f54-42f9-8eb8-a1c34fdbea99Article written by Nick Robinson Nick Robinson Political editor

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27998412
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.06.14 21:42

I'm completely shocked.

How does RB get way with it?

Pizzas? Bin Bags? Chickens in pots?

The law is an ass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 24.06.14 22:09

Kay Burley interviewing Charlie Brooks before the trial :-

On PM Radio 4 today - at 45 Mins

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04795v1
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top