The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 4 Mm11

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 4 Mm11

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 4 Regist10

Justice or Whitewash?

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Justice or a whitewash?

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 4 Vote_lcap52%Justice or Whitewash? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 125 ]
Justice or Whitewash? - Page 4 Vote_lcap48%Justice or Whitewash? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 117 ]

Total Votes : 242

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice or Whitewash?

Post by PeterMac 29.10.13 8:06

Yet again the phones are being mentioned.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 29.10.13 8:58

quote :   The thesis of homicide integrates the framework of a kidnapping for reasons connected to paedophilia.

so taken by paedophiles would appear to be one among other theories in the homicide scenario.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 29.10.13 9:02

The Rooster wrote:Put the kids up as lures to aid the capture of nonces. Who the f**k is going to allow their children to be used for that purpose. Regarding the whitewash scenario, I don't believe a word that the British press publish. From the Telegraph to the Star they are all a disgrace. If you want to whitewash you don't air the dirty laundry in public.  The McCann's are filthy and have only got away with events so far because they have fortunately for them been caught between two jurisdictions. Well they aren't now because two sides are playing for a credible outcome with the two freaks in the middle.

When the police do a raid it's at 5.00am not tea time. 
I knew I had read that somewhere.  Thanks The Rooster for commenting on it.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 29.10.13 9:04

russiandoll wrote:quote :   The thesis of homicide integrates the framework of a kidnapping for reasons connected to paedophilia.

so taken by paedophiles would appear to be one among other theories in the homicide scenario.
Yes it does by the look of it, but the PJ must know about the dogs alerts?
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 4 Empty Finding it hard to see how it can end up as a whitewash.

Post by joti26 29.10.13 10:44

I am finding it really difficult to see right now how this will ever end or go away unless either a body or Madeleine is found. There are just too many people involved and too many unanswered questions for it to be a whitewash. Looking at all the different possible scenarios the risk of someone somewhere at some point in time talking is just too great. So just a few thoughts here.

1/ If it's a pedophile ring involved whether directly or indirectly involved eventually someone will eventually talk to save their own neck. No one involved is 'safe'. Especially in view of the increasing public awareness of just how many people in the public eye or high powers are accused or being accused of involvement. Since the Saville case and all the others have been brought to public attention no pedophile is 'safe' regardless of their position or power. The public or victims will no longer be silenced on this.

2/ If it is the McCanns and any of the others were aware I think again that in time someone will spill the beans especially as they will never be allowed to forget. The mere fact that this is just not going to go away until a resolution is reached must be a continual dig in someones conscience. I can see how at the beginning someone could go along with it but over time and not being allowed to sweep it under the carpet means it has not and will not go away. Could they keep living with this when time has already proven it will not go away?

3/If it is a cover up on behalf of the government or police then again someone somewhere in time could potentially blow the whistle. There would in any case be too many people involved in this to be silenced forever. While there is this possibility no one involved could consider themselves 'safe'. 

There surely has to be some kind of resolution and am living in hope it is soon for everyone's sake!
joti26
joti26

Activity : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 29.10.13 11:05

Joti26 - very well made points. I agree. This relentless PR campaign was a very high risk strategy and is now imploding.
The T& must have realised very rapidly that it was a complete nightmare, and must be living hell, particularly Fiona Payne.
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sockpuppet 29.10.13 12:44

Regarding the reason the McCanns are not officially suspects at the current time, i.e. yet:

Watch an episode of Columbo ;-)

Sockpuppet

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 29.10.13 14:26

For me I think its a whitewash.

We are back to gypsies again!

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2013/10/english-police-follows-gipsy-lead.html

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 29.10.13 14:38

Dodgy gypsies
Dodgy charity workers
Dodgy dutch & Germans
Wandering parents with flaked out kids in pj's
Smell of death in apartments
Dodgy paedos

Welcome to PDL the family resort.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.10.13 14:52

notlongnow wrote:Dodgy gypsies
Dodgy charity workers
Dodgy dutch & Germans
Dodgy paedos

Your forgot the cleaners & the white van big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 29.10.13 14:55

candyfloss wrote:
notlongnow wrote:Dodgy gypsies
Dodgy charity workers
Dodgy dutch & Germans
Dodgy paedos

Your forgot the cleaners & the white van big grin
duh 

Thought it was to short a list.

I do wonder if there is a power struggle going on behind the scenes.
Some trying to whitewash it the other side starting to chip away at the truth.

These gypsy stories seem very convienient/timely.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 29.10.13 14:55

I should think there may be one or two men with dodgy backs after all that carrying of children around.big grin

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 29.10.13 15:49

plebgate wrote:I should think there may be one or two men with dodgy backs after all that carrying of children around.big grin
Yes getting too silly now, can't stop laughing with what you just said. rotfl 

Is the crèche called Barefooted Pyjama resort, come and play barefooted you can leave their shoes and clothes behind. Drop off 7pm pick up 10pm, they can sleep for 3hours while you go out at night.
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 29.10.13 15:56

Is there any truth in rumours that the Ocean Club had spoken to them about Maddie crying previous to Mrs Fenn
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 29.10.13 16:50

plebgate wrote:I should think there may be one or two men with dodgy backs after all that carrying of children around.  big grin
lol!@plebgate

Is there any mention in the files of the PJ making enquiries of Luz's pharmacies as to whether any men had bought linament or muscle rub on Friday 4 May 2007, or asking local chiropractors if they had treated any pock marked, blond haired, or featureless men with back problems in the days following the child's disappearance? laughat
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 29.10.13 16:52

[quote="ultimaThulefeatureless men with back problems in the days following the child's disappearance? laughat[/quote]
big grin 
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 4 Empty Maddie in Rubbish Bin

Post by vyepar 29.10.13 23:08

I believe that Poor Maddie was put in the Waste Bin that was nearby, as the rubbish collection was due, and would be known By Gerry and Kate McCann.

Kate shouts out that they have taken her, so people would not search for Maddie, but someone with her.

The so called " Tapas 9" had too much to lose, so they are keeping quiet.

It is too late to serch the Rubbish Dump, now but at the time , it would have been, so the poor soull could be put to rest
vyepar

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 30.10.13 7:52

vyepar wrote:I believe that Poor Maddie was put in the Waste Bin that was nearby, as the rubbish collection was due, and would be known By Gerry and Kate McCann.

Kate shouts out that they have taken her, so people would not search for Maddie, but someone with her.

It is too late to serch the Rubbish Dump, now but at the time , it would have been, so the poor soull could be put to rest
Problem with that theory which many people believed at one time - is that it conflicts with the cadaver dog evidence which suggests that the body was moved elsewhere in the hire car.
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.10.13 8:45

vyepar wrote:I believe that Poor Maddie was put in the Waste Bin that was nearby, as the rubbish collection was due, and would be known By Gerry and Kate McCann.

Whatever people may think of the McCanns I do not believe for one minute that they would have disposed of her in such a callous way in a rubbish bin or even dumped in the sea. Amaral believes she was moved, possibly to a final resting place, in the hire car 25 days after she 'disappeared', having been preserved in a fridge/freezer. I would like to think Maddie was laid to rest somewhere with dignity and not just dumped somewhere.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 30.10.13 8:58

admin wrote:

Whatever people may think of the McCanns I do not believe for one minute that they would have disposed of her in such a callous way in a rubbish bin or even dumped in the sea. Amaral believes she was moved, possibly to a final resting place, in the hire car 25 days after she 'disappeared', having been preserved in a fridge/freezer. I would like to think Maddie was laid to rest somewhere with dignity and not just dumped somewhere.
Sorry admin but I have to disagree. If Snr Amaral's theory is correct and Madeleine was put in a freezer, then moved elsewhere some three weeks later, I find that totally callous, where is the dignity in that?
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.10.13 8:59

Hicks wrote:
admin wrote:

Sorry admin but I have to disagree. If Snr Amaral's theory is correct and Madeleine was put in a freezer, then moved elsewhere some three weeks later, I find that totally callous, where is the dignity in that?
What happens to bodies in mortuaries whilst waiting for burial? Aren't they kept refrigerated?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 30.10.13 9:02

Hicks wrote:
admin wrote:

I believe what admin is saying, and I agree, is that the little girl was not just dumped and left there but was eventually given a resting place.  I tend to believe she is with her pink banket, maybe because it makes me feel better, I don't know.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 30.10.13 9:10

admin wrote:
Hicks wrote:
admin wrote:

What happens to bodies in mortuaries whilst waiting for burial? Aren't they kept refrigerated?
I see what you are saying admin but I am looking at it from the angle of a parent. I imagine being in that same situation, there is no way ever that I could deposit my dead child in someone's domestic freezer-like a lump of meat. At least in mortuary the body is treated with dignity.
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.10.13 9:23

Hicks wrote:
admin wrote:
Hicks wrote:
admin wrote:

I see what you are saying admin but I am looking at it from the angle of a parent. I imagine being in that same situation, there is no way ever that I could deposit my dead child in someone's domestic freezer-like a lump of meat. At least in mortuary the body is treated with dignity.
And I can see what you're saying...but they were on holiday and they didn't want Maddie's body found for whatever reason...so what were they to do with her until they decided where her final resting place was to be? Being laid in a fridge or freezer doesn't mean she was amongst the frozen peas and chicken legs. She may have been dressed up (didn't David Payne say the children looked like angels?) Perhaps she was dressed like an angel ready for burial, but they just needed somewhere to stop her decomposing...so why not an empty fridge?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 30.10.13 9:36

admin wrote:
Hicks wrote:
admin wrote:
Hicks wrote:
admin wrote:

And I can see what you're saying...but they were on holiday and they didn't want Maddie's body found for whatever reason...so what were they to do with her until they decided where her final resting place was to be? Being laid in a fridge or freezer doesn't mean she was amongst the frozen peas and chicken legs. She may have been dressed up (didn't David Payne say the children looked like angels?) Perhaps she was dressed like an angel ready for burial, but they just needed somewhere to stop her decomposing...so why not an empty fridge?
When you mentioned Madeleine being' dressed up' the make up photo came to mind. 

If M was deceased by the time of David Payne's visit that means the McCann's calmly and without any apparent emotion went out to dinner!
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top