The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 6 Mm11

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 6 Mm11

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 6 Regist10

Justice or Whitewash?

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Justice or a whitewash?

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 6 Vote_lcap52%Justice or Whitewash? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 125 ]
Justice or Whitewash? - Page 6 Vote_lcap48%Justice or Whitewash? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 117 ]

Total Votes : 242

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice or Whitewash?

Post by Guest 08.11.13 23:35

Jackie Regan wrote:If nothing has changed by this time next year...I will have to go whitewash.

Does anyone think anything major will happen before then??

Would like to know other posters thoughts
I do think, that primo this isn't a whitewash on either SY's side nor PJ's. And secundo I do expect an outcome before Christmas ... [like my plumber, promising me when to come to finally get some things done, I'll leave out the year...]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle 08.11.13 23:47

I will give it a year too and then hopefully the trial at last!  The twins are old enough now to be able to live with granny!
Estelle
Estelle

Activity : 471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.11.13 23:50

Estelle wrote:I will give it a year too and then hopefully the trial at last!  The twins are old enough now to be able to live with granny!
Which one?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle 08.11.13 23:52

Châtelaine wrote:
Estelle wrote:I will give it a year too and then hopefully the trial at last!  The twins are old enough now to be able to live with granny!
Which one?
Whichever one who would have them!
Estelle
Estelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.13 0:00

In my opinion, both grannies are involved up to their necks in this whole shebang.

I don't they are fit to look after the twins.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.13 0:01

I agree.
And on that note, I bid you et al Good Night :-)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle 09.11.13 0:09

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:In my opinion, both grannies are involved up to their necks in this whole shebang.

I don't they are fit to look after the twins.
By the time the McCanns ever get to jail, the twins will be teenagers and able to do their own cooking, shopping and washing. When I was 16yo I had to look after a younger sister aged 12 and a brother aged 8yo while my parents went overseas for 6 weeks and it was my final exams too!  

I am actually older than the twins grannies, and I am sure I could do it.
Estelle
Estelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 09.11.13 0:20

I understand the two grannies managed to upset wee Gerry in PdL. I think they asked a few awkward questions after which Eileen said 'Looks like we're on the granny express home  Sue.'
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by bellum 09.11.13 0:47

No, Estelle, the twins will be in an old people's home.
bellum

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle 09.11.13 0:54

bellum wrote:No, Estelle, the twins will be in an old people's home.
You've given up hope then.
Estelle
Estelle

Back to top Go down

Post by MarleneP 09.11.13 9:38

I'm going for whitewash.
Because of the new media battle, which began with Crime Watch. If one tries to understand what has actually said Redwood, you see: he speaks so vague as Gerry. All the links between political, judicial and media I find outrageous. No hope.
MarleneP

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle 09.11.13 13:41

MarleneP wrote:I'm going for whitewash.
Because of the new media battle, which began with Crime Watch. If one tries to understand what has actually said Redwood, you see: he speaks so vague as Gerry. All the links between political, judicial and media I find outrageous. No hope.
I find it all outrageous too. I see Kate and Gerry as criminals who are almost running the media, the government and two police forces.  I never thought this could ever happen. What an horrendous waste of money too.
Estelle
Estelle

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe 15.11.13 21:43

tiredofthebs wrote:.

In fact, Redwood has now let Jane Tanner off the hook. She can now never face charges for lying about what she saw. They are winding the case down and covering everyone's back.
Some might wonder what the (deleted) this alleged new witness, whether he be genuine or a figment of Inspector Deadwood's imagination has got to do with a gov. and meeja cover up. Well, if one thinks about it, quite a lot actually. The likelihood of an abduction having taken place within the 10 min. time limit available was becoming increasingly untenable, some might even conclude that it was physically impossible, if not bordering on the farcical. Hence the need for Gerry and his puppeteers to retrospectively come up with the notion that maybe there was an abductor already lurking in the apartment at 9.05 pm when he was so lovingly gazing over his daughter whilst thinking how lucky he was to have such a beautiful corpse.

So, whilst languishing in his plastic bath adorned with synbrass taps, our Inspector Deadwood has a eureka moment and decides that the time line needs to be extended. Alas, there's a problem in the form of Jane Tanner, surely to extend the time line would expose this public spirited citizen to be a liar and how would that look to his expectant audience in the tabloid press, after all, the name of the game isn't just to whitewash the McCanns, but the entire medical profession. Not to be thwarted, our intrepid inspector has yet another inspirational rush of blood to his already over taxed brain and decides to introduce a further player to the game. So, he creates another simulated figure resembling the one already conjoured up by Jane Tanner and calls him a british holiday maker who just happened to be passing the same spot at exactly the same time as our Jane purports to have seen the original apparition. Why, we'll even have him holding out his hands in the same unlikely mode as the Efit and attire his make believe brat in a similarly patterned pair of pyjamas to those which Jane described.

Bloody marvellous, this could even lead to a knighthood, in a single sheer stroke of genius our intrepid inspector has given the timeline a tad more plausibility whilst simultaneously exonerating our Jane from being accused of having a capricious imagination at best to being a vindictive liar attempting to fit up that dastardly Mr. Murat at worst. Well done sir, well done indeed, cometh the hr, cometh------, Rupert Murdoch will undoubtably award you the keys to Wapping for this public spirited act. We'll teach those (deleted) portugese kaffirs to beat us at football, eh.

No swearing please and also please use the correct names.
diatribe

Activity : 608

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe 15.11.13 22:19

Jane Tanner has further sighting of abductor in leicestershire village.

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 6 Screen-shot-2013-04-23-at-8_16_27-AM
diatribe

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe 15.11.13 22:54

Beanie wrote:We have all for many years kept asking why the PJ have not come out fighting against the way the McCanns their friends, family and the press have slated them at every turn.
The PJ have combatted the McCanns, tabloid press, british gov. et al in the most potent way possible in that they published their entire investigation files, an act probably unprecedented by any police authority on the face of this planet.

Since this publication, even the 'Sun' readers with their brains of ants and memory retentions of less than 10 seconds have experienced difficulty in justifying the abduction theory. Put colloquially, the McCanns weren't expecting that. As for the defamation suit against Goncalo, I think they've been badly advised by a firm of greedy lawyers looking to get the last dregs out of the McCann's Foundation funds. The case will be dismissed on the  same grounds as the attempt to ban his book, but Carter-Fuk will get paid the full amount, win or lose.

One must never forget that lawyers first priority is always to themselves and if that happens to co-incide with the interests of their client, then that's a bonus.
diatribe

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe 15.11.13 23:30

tracey1270 wrote:I don't think it is a whitewash I think the next step is putting pressure on the Tapas 7, I don't think there is any new suspects but a new line of enquiry could still involve them, The PJ could be planning to break them down one by one.  They know a lot more than they are telling and aside from their reputations and jobs they could still yet face charges themselves if the Mcann's were to be charged.   They are so tight lipped everything has to go through GM but I am sure at the risk of ending up in jail for giving the police misleading information, or even being accused of being directly involved in the disappearance of Madeleine themselves one or more of them might just cave in and tell the truth.
The problem being, the british police have no jurisdiction over this case, they cannot arrest anyone, they cannot interview anyone under caution, in fact they can't even approach the McCanns or their cronies without first going through their lawyers. Anything the McCanns et cie relate to the police will only be written statements through their lawyers and PR representatives. 

There is an even more obvious problem with the portugese police, which is of course, the McCanns  are in the UK and the only way they are going to be able to further investigate them is to issue an extradition warrant. In order to issue an extradition warrant, it has to be supported by prima facia evidence which they do not have. That evidence after all this time can only come in the form of a body and even that may not be enough and would depend on where it was discovered and whether decomposition had rendered it impossible to determine the cause of death.

The only real mystery remaining is not what happened to Madeleine Beth McCann, but why are the british ruling elite with the aid of their propaganda wing, perhaps more affectionately known as the meeja going to such extreme lengths to cover up for a couple of low ranking doctors, after all, it isn't as if they are personal physicians to the Mountbattens, or on the verge of discovering a miracle cure for hair loss, is it now.
diatribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 17.11.13 12:39

I had to vote for whitewash because there appears to be absolutely zero new evidence.  

After 2 years, the best that SY could do was to produce two efits from 5 years ago; and then say there could be more evidence if we found and talked to some random suspicious-looking people seen in PDL on the day.  So they have NOTHING.  

The PJ also have nothing.  Reports suggest they went looking for a body with no success.  They have no access to any of the Tapas7.  Reports (press reports admittedly) also suggest that Tractorman was their best lead.  So again they have NOTHING.  

The PJ came to a conclusion when they shelved the case. And so far nothing has changed.  

Perhaps the explanation is actually very simple. The Sun / RB forced or encouraged the government to reopen the case (known fact), SY had only one road they could go down (abduction), and the PJ felt left out and wanted to avoid looking bad and so they opened up as well...  

In which case the answer might be "neither" - and the case will simply be shelved again after a few more months of achieving absolutely nothing (except for some press headlines and another CW or two).  Biggest winners - the press and TV.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe 19.11.13 18:29

Bishop Brennan wrote: 
 Biggest winners - the press and TV.
You forgot to mention the lawyers and the McCann's Benevolent Slush Fund.
diatribe

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 20.11.13 7:20

Bishop Brennan wrote:I had to vote for whitewash because there appears to be absolutely zero new evidence.  

After 2 years, the best that SY could do was to produce two efits from 5 years ago; and then say there could be more evidence if we found and talked to some random suspicious-looking people seen in PDL on the day.  So they have NOTHING.  

The PJ also have nothing.  Reports suggest they went looking for a body with no success.  They have no access to any of the Tapas7.  Reports (press reports admittedly) also suggest that Tractorman was their best lead.  So again they have NOTHING.  

The PJ came to a conclusion when they shelved the case. And so far nothing has changed.  

Perhaps the explanation is actually very simple. The Sun / RB forced or encouraged the government to reopen the case (known fact), SY had only one road they could go down (abduction), and the PJ felt left out and wanted to avoid looking bad and so they opened up as well...  

In which case the answer might be "neither" - and the case will simply be shelved again after a few more months of achieving absolutely nothing (except for some press headlines and another CW or two).  Biggest winners - the press and TV.
Yes I'm beginning to think that too. Unless they are something major they aren't telling us I don't see any critical new evidence -  I think they are simply going through the motions.
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion 08.02.14 20:26

May have already been said, but I think that SY is aiming for justice. It maybe that the powers that be want to exhaust every other remote possibility.  If that fails then they will have no alternative but to release info they have to the PJ. This would be sold to the great British public as how SY showed extraordinary diligence and bulldog like determination to explore every possible avenue and get the job done. Sounds better than Dr Amaral was right 7 years ago. All IMO.
mysterion

Activity : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 09.06.14 13:05

Whitewash.

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 09.06.14 13:42

Attempted whitewash. Mission may have to be aborted because anger is growing across the net. Also, the MET look like the bumbling brigade they were happy to see PJ labelled. Karma, you see.

Truth is a tricky customer. Some think they've got it in the net and can sling it somewhere dark and slimy to perish quietly. Trouble is, they didn't factor in Goncalo and his beam of light shining into dark corners.

Justice works in silence. It will come, just not necessarily in the form we expect and crave for Madeleine. But it is on its way, a force of nature that cannot be stopped by human wickedness.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.06.14 15:38

SY would have a considerable problem to whitewash this. 
Simply because of the alerts of Eddie to human decomposition in 5a.
They are using dogs as we speak. They must have faith in the dogs ability. How can they dismiss Eddie's findings? All of them? All of the other cases where dogs have been or will be used.
And this is where the MC's shot themselves in the foot with their "checking" story.
I really don't believe that TM ever realised the capabilities of cadaver dogs. I don't even think they thought they would be used inside the flat. And if they did they didn't realise the time scale for detecting cadaverine.
In providing the checking story they excluded the possibility of any burglar, drug addict or paedophile entering and murdering Madeleine in the apartment. They were just covering the base for an abduction, not a murder. 
There was not time in ROB's handy time-lines for it to have happened.
Could they back track now and say MO didn't do his check 5a at 9.30 ish? That GM didn't have his proud father moment at 9.15?

Through all this debate I keep reminding myself of the words of Andy Redwood when he said "abduction may not follow with all our thinking".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 10.06.14 15:53

[quote="dantezebu"]SY would have a considerable problem to whitewash this. 
Simply because of the alerts of Eddie to human decomposition in 5a.
They are using dogs as we speak. They must have faith in the dogs ability. How can they dismiss Eddie's findings? All of them? All of the other cases where dogs have been or will be used.  And this is where the MC's shot themselves in the foot with their "checking" story.
I really don't believe that TM ever realised the capabilities of cadaver dogs. I don't even think they thought they would be used inside the flat. And if they did they didn't realise the time scale for detecting cadaverine.
In providing the checking story they excluded the possibility of any burglar, drug addict or paedophile entering and murdering Madeleine in the apartment. They were just covering the base for an abduction, not a murder. 
There was not time in ROB's handy time-lines for it to have happened.
Could they back track now and say MO didn't do his check 5a at 9.30 ish? That GM didn't have his proud father moment at 9.15?

Through all this debate I keep reminding myself of the words of Andy Redwood when he said "abduction may not follow with all our thinking".[/quote]

Thank you for that post.

It's people like you who help me keep the faith that SY and the PJ will do the right thing for Madeleine.  

As has been mentioned in the past on this forum by myself and others that if the findings of Eddie and Keela are ignored in this instance than there are plenty of other cases that could be dismissed with people put in jail saying that the findings of cadaver dogs are untrustworthy,

All the nonsense newspapers articles written regarding these searches, are exactly that "nonsense" as the newspaper journos are paid to fill newspaper columns and will come up with any rubbish just to be paid their wages without doing any "investigation" work.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Jauna Loca 10.06.14 19:09

For the first time too I now feel it is a whitewash. That SY are preparing the public for a stalemate ending says it all.
Very disappointed.
Jauna Loca
Jauna Loca

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top