The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 2 Mm11

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 2 Mm11

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 2 Regist10

Justice or Whitewash?

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Justice or a whitewash?

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 2 Vote_lcap52%Justice or Whitewash? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 125 ]
Justice or Whitewash? - Page 2 Vote_lcap48%Justice or Whitewash? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 117 ]

Total Votes : 242

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice or Whitewash?

Post by Praiaaa 26.10.13 16:47

Until the PJ re-opened I thought it would be a whitewash, so low has SY sunk in my regard 😢 
But I have hope now, as I can see no reason for the PJ to open unless they have a realistic chance of convicting whoever the perp/s may be.
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 26.10.13 17:00

It has to be justice. Why would the Portuguese collude in a cover up? That wouldn't make sense......unless.... the outlandish rumours circulating the web are in fact true. Nothing would surprise me anymore.
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 26.10.13 18:11

We have all for many years kept asking why the PJ have not come out fighting against the way the McCanns their friends, family and the press have slated them at every turn. IMO they have been patiently waiting letting SY do their own thing whilst they have been quietly working in the background gathering evidence. I am now hopeful the evidence gathered is enough to finally get justice for Madeleine.
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Sockpuppet 26.10.13 18:17

What on earth would be the point of a white-wash?

I voted justice.

Sockpuppet

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by sofa 26.10.13 18:18

They close the investigation when GA was removed although the MC were closed to be charged. Therefore, unless GA is taken over (which  obviously will never happen) I believe it is a whitewash. The PJ reopening the case will only re-enforce the MC being innocent.
sofa

Activity : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sockpuppet 26.10.13 18:23

sofa wrote:They close the investigation when GA was removed although the MC were closed to be charged. Therefore, unless GA is taken over (which  obviously will never happen) I believe it is a whitewash. The PJ reopening the case will only re-enforce the MC being innocent.
The white-washing was already complete back in 2008.  Amaral was replaced by a nodding dog yes man, and for the remainder of the investigation very little was done until the only option left was to shelve it.

As white-washes go, that was surely 'job done', wouldn't you agree?

With that in mind, it makes no sense to re-open it in 2013 to white-wash it a second time.

Sockpuppet

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by sofa 26.10.13 18:28

I understand the whitewash was done then, but they had to reopened the case due to new element(s) they legally had to reopen however I don't believe there will be an end to the whitewash apart that now they really need to find a perpetrator to put this case to rest.
sofa

Activity : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey1270 26.10.13 18:31

I don't think it is a whitewash I think the next step is putting pressure on the Tapas 7, I don't think there is any new suspects but a new line of enquiry could still involve them, The PJ could be planning to break them down one by one.  They know a lot more than they are telling and aside from their reputations and jobs they could still yet face charges themselves if the Mcann's were to be charged.   They are so tight lipped everything has to go through GM but I am sure at the risk of ending up in jail for giving the police misleading information, or even being accused of being directly involved in the disappearance of Madeleine themselves one or more of them might just cave in and tell the truth.
tracey1270

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 26.10.13 18:32

If it is a whitewash, it will obviously be to protect the McCanns. I doubt there would be a whitewash if they were solely guilty - I think they would have been charged by now.  But if they were part of an organisation like Operation Ore to lure and trap paedophiles, obviously Jim Gamble is going to back them and probably our police force and government.  All the Tapas could be in the know if it had been going on for a few years and would explain why DP asked GM if `she did this and that` as they would be using their children as lures.  All little blonde girls and one in particularly who wore make up sometimes and posed provocatively.  If the detectives who were watching the apartment out on the street missed catching the paedos, the operation would be to blame. It is really the only reason I can think of them legitimately being protected. This is just a suggestion and not to be taken as true.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 26.10.13 18:44

Woofer wrote:If it is a whitewash, it will obviously be to protect the McCanns. I doubt there would be a whitewash if they were solely guilty - I think they would have been charged by now.  But if they were part of an organisation like Operation Ore to lure and trap paedophiles, obviously Jim Gamble is going to back them and probably our police force and government.  All the Tapas could be in the know if it had been going on for a few years and would explain why DP asked GM if `she did this and that` as they would be using their children as lures.  All little blonde girls and one in particularly who wore make up sometimes and posed provocatively.  If the detectives who were watching the apartment out on the street missed catching the paedos, the operation would be to blame. It is really the only reason I can think of them legitimately being protected. This is just a suggestion and not to be taken as true.
Never heard of this before.
Don't understand how taking maddie would help to lure paedo's.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice 26.10.13 19:13

I have more faith in the Portuguese justice system than our own.  Transparency in the publishing of files. I am more optimistic in Justice being fulfilled since they re opened the case than I was when SY were investigating.
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown 26.10.13 19:17

Truthandjustice wrote:I have more faith in the Portuguese justice system than our own.  Transparency in the publishing of files. I am more optimistic in Justice being fulfilled since they re opened the case than I was when SY were investigating.
I have more faith in father christmas then I do in our own big grin
thetruthbeknown

Activity : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 26.10.13 19:24

I voted justice, but tbh I could live with a whitewash provided the McC's were told to stay off our telly's, stay out of our newspapers and stay out of our lives ffs. Enough already!

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 26.10.13 19:25

SixMillionQuid wrote:We've had two confirmations that the parents are not suspects. The parent's have not been made Arguido again despite the case being re opened. Sorry but I don't were else you can go from there.
I tend to agree with you there.  They did not have to say they were not suspects, they could simply have said nothing at all and let people speculate ...
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown 26.10.13 19:28

galena wrote:
SixMillionQuid wrote:We've had two confirmations that the parents are not suspects. The parent's have not been made Arguido again despite the case being re opened. Sorry but I don't were else you can go from there.
I tend to agree with you there.  They did not have to say they were not suspects, they could simply have said nothing at all and let people speculate ...
And also lets them 'speculate' if nothing is said, as they did with PJ when they thwarted their investigation......no, making people think they are in the clear, relaxes them and makes them more likely to slip up..or at least lets you get on with investigating :/
thetruthbeknown

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown 26.10.13 19:31

And also PJ could not reopen case with the same arguidos...there has to be 'new' evidence to reopen a shelved case..sorry but that is how it goes..so reopening on a possible kidnap/abduction was the clearest route..it does not mean they will not come to the same conclusion as they did before...albeit through a different route...
thetruthbeknown

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 26.10.13 19:43

I vote the Police are busying sweeping and burying it under the carpet,
Now they can say despite new leads and re-going over with new teams and new eyes, no one is any wiser what happened to Madeleine.
The Mccanns will write a few more books and maybe land a movie deal with Hollywood, pay off their lawyers and PR, and have plenty leftover to buy a chateau.

Madeleine has become a phenomenon.  
People will still be talking about her and her parents in similar fashion as JonBennetRamsay, forever in the public psyche as mystical event in history.
Just like JBR, for as long as Madeleine disapperance remains unsolved, her parents will remain under clouds of suspicion - that is synonymous.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 26.10.13 19:47

galena wrote:
Is it not the McCanns lawyer who has said they are not suspects or have I missed the PJ saying this?
Beanie

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 26.10.13 19:48

i have voted Justice because things to me feel different this time.I think one of the Tapas has broken ranks and told what they know,  but SY and the PJ knowing what the mccanns and there spin machine are like need to make sure the case against them is 100% watertight and nothing less than that will do all imo.
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown 26.10.13 19:52

petunia wrote:i have voted Justice because things to me feel different this time.I think one of the Tapas has broken ranks and told what they know,  but SY and the PJ knowing what the mccanns and there spin machine are like need to make sure the case against them is 100% watertight and nothing less than that will do all imo.
wow, that would be really interesting if a Tapas member had broken ranks..which do you suggest? I did notice that the Paynes had faded a bit..maybe one of them?  Interesting line of thinking clapping
thetruthbeknown

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 26.10.13 19:53

I'm firmly in the justice camp.  As I and many others have said, if there was going to be a whitewash it would have been done and dusted when the case was shelved in 2008.  What on earth would the point be in starting a review, which morphs into an investigation, along with the CPS visiting Portugal earlier in the year and then the PJ re-opening the case, just to "whitewash" the case and declare the McCanns innocent?

Bottom line is that both police forces must have evidence that will actually provide a conclusion and for those that say they will blame it on a dead paedo, I think that is highly unlikely as yet again they need solid evidence of that.  Therefore they need to find a perpetrator they can arrest and charge as well as evidence of that perpetrator having or having had Madeleine (so a dead or alive child) in order to make anything stick.

susible

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 26.10.13 20:02

susible wrote:I'm firmly in the justice camp.  As I and many others have said, if there was going to be a whitewash it would have been done and dusted when the case was shelved in 2008.  What on earth would the point be in starting a review, which morphs into an investigation, along with the CPS visiting Portugal earlier in the year and then the PJ re-opening the case, just to "whitewash" the case and declare the McCanns innocent?

Bottom line is that both police forces must have evidence that will actually provide a conclusion and for those that say they will blame it on a dead paedo, I think that is highly unlikely as yet again they need solid evidence of that.  Therefore they need to find a perpetrator they can arrest and charge as well as evidence of that perpetrator having or having had Madeleine (so a dead or alive child) in order to make anything stick.
Well said susible.
Beanie

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 26.10.13 20:02

notlongnow wrote:
Woofer wrote:If it is a whitewash, it will obviously be to protect the McCanns. I doubt there would be a whitewash if they were solely guilty - I think they would have been charged by now.  But if they were part of an organisation like Operation Ore to lure and trap paedophiles, obviously Jim Gamble is going to back them and probably our police force and government.  All the Tapas could be in the know if it had been going on for a few years and would explain why DP asked GM if `she did this and that` as they would be using their children as lures.  All little blonde girls and one in particularly who wore make up sometimes and posed provocatively.  If the detectives who were watching the apartment out on the street missed catching the paedos, the operation would be to blame. It is really the only reason I can think of them legitimately being protected. This is just a suggestion and not to be taken as true.
Never heard of this before.
Don't understand how taking maddie would help to lure paedo's.
It wouldn't. That's not what I said.  I'm surmising it being a lure that went wrong and she was harmed and/or taken. They would be able to leave their children unattended if the apartments were being monitored by detectives (who took their eyes off the job).
Just a supposition that might exxplain a whitewash.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 26.10.13 20:06

stillsloppingout wrote:
If they are allowed to look at ALL the info then game over .[ some of it maybe to give the impression they are working with them ] .
 Because if they were made Arguido  , they would NOT step foot back in Portugal again . so rock and hard place .

Without a body, with it full exoneration ,[ platitudes from fawning SY coppers don't count ,] they will never be truly cleared in the publics eyes . 

And i, know for one, organisations and charities that will not touch them . 

[  BTW  it is very creepy taking pic's in a busy room at an event, and bumping into one of the main protagonist's , it doe's send you cold ] .  I wont mention any names .
Can't you slip a mini mike in their pocket? I have wished so many times to be a fly on their wall.

I think most people won't believe what they hear.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy 26.10.13 20:14

thetruthbeknown wrote:
petunia wrote:i have voted Justice because things to me feel different this time.I think one of the Tapas has broken ranks and told what they know,  but SY and the PJ knowing what the mccanns and there spin machine are like need to make sure the case against them is 100% watertight and nothing less than that will do all imo.
wow, that would be really interesting if a Tapas member had broken ranks..which do you suggest? I did notice that the Paynes had faded a bit..maybe one of them?  Interesting line of thinking clapping
good point petunia...

could it be Jane tanner .....that's  why her sighting was  conveniently covered up
garfy

Activity : 248

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top