The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WOW! A WOMAN! - Page 2 Mm11

WOW! A WOMAN! - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WOW! A WOMAN! - Page 2 Mm11

WOW! A WOMAN! - Page 2 Regist10

WOW! A WOMAN!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WOW! A WOMAN! - Page 2 Empty Re: WOW! A WOMAN!

Post by Ollie1 14.10.13 15:10

jeanmonroe wrote:
windchime wrote:Does a woman wear the type of shoes JT gave a very detailed about?
Perhaps crossgezzas do!

Gerry and his friend David went out again at 4:00am and went BACK down to the beach.

DP. Rog.
DP
I went down towards the err seafront, you know went along the whole length of the err beach looking under you know err beach huts and etcetera

Me and Gerry you know I'm not sure what time it was, it was you know between three and four o' clock when, again looking for her. We went down err through past the Ocean Club reception, we went down err to the beach
also raises the question again of GM and KM's early morning search on the 4 May. No one else saw them so did they go out that morning and if they did what for? I don't think it was to look for Madeleine.
Ollie1

Activity : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 14.10.13 15:10

Sky news: 15:07pm today. SAYING "POLICE say a SUSPECT was seen carrying a blonde-haired child towards the beach."

Probably Sky News 'mis-quoting' the police.

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 14.10.13 15:32

jeanmonroe wrote:
windchime wrote:Does a woman wear the type of shoes JT gave a very detailed about?
Perhaps crossgezzas do!

Gerry and his friend David went out again at 4:00am and went BACK down to the beach.

DP. Rog.
DP
I went down towards the err seafront, you know went along the whole length of the err beach looking under you know err beach huts and etcetera

Me and Gerry you know I'm not sure what time it was, it was you know between three and four o' clock when, again looking for her. We went down err through past the Ocean Club reception, we went down err to the beach
Oopsie spot the dropped pronoun

DP

If he can't take ownership of his words, i can't do it for him. he tells us he went down to the sea front, he doesn't tell us who went along the whole length of the beach looking under beach huts etc.

He knows how to use pronouns as in the second sentence as he
uses the pronoun me in relation to him and gerry and the pronoun we indication shared co-operation /unity. He tells us he and gerry went down to the beach not that they searched the beach.

You know is used to convince and convey

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by xtrouble 14.10.13 16:23

Hobs wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:
Perhaps crossgezzas do!

DP. Rog.
DP

Oopsie spot the dropped pronoun

DP

If he can't take ownership of his words, i can't do it for him. he tells us he went down to the sea front, he doesn't tell us who went along the whole length of the beach looking under beach huts etc.

He knows how to use pronouns as in the second sentence as he
uses the pronoun me in relation to him and gerry and the pronoun we indication shared co-operation /unity. He tells us he and gerry went down to the beach not that they searched the beach.

You know is used to convince and convey
It is a touch worrying that these people who had a fantastic education at our expense, yes K&G you as well, seem unable to string a coherent sentence together. They sound more like the residents of the Chatsworth Estate, than the jewel in the NHS's crown.

Err, well, um , you know, you, err.. have err inoperable um, cancer. sorry, er , about that !
xtrouble

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic 14.10.13 16:30

If they are saying its a woman i think redwood is heading in this direction

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-dossier-did-this-dutch-couple-325131
Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 14.10.13 17:24

tiny wrote:could the woman be jane as didn't she say at one time , ie the way I carried her
We suspected that for a bit.

For me Jane Tanner and her husband sorry, just the father of my children, has always been the most mystifying character in this play.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top