The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 19 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 19 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 19 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 19 Regist10

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 19 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by mouse 14.10.13 9:06

Is Jim Gamble the new Team Mccann Spokes Person? As he is everywhere this morning. Heard him on 5Live this morning with Nicki Cambbell - a good pal of his and big supporter of the family - and he certainly put the boot into the forums on the internet....'if we step back from the moronic trolls on the internet..." was the quote. What does this guy do now? He's not part of CEOP anymore, nor a police office so what does he do? I did hear that he had set up a separate group himself like CEOP but don't know if this is true?

Loved the BBC Journalist this morning that said the SY had 'reconstructed the timeline', yeah just that - a complete reconstruction of their own making.
mouse

Activity : 397

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 19 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by plebgate 14.10.13 9:09

The" moronic trolls on the internet" have as much right to an opinion as anyone else.

Shame they all seem to be so hacked off about that.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.10.13 9:12

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 19 <a href=Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 19 Efit_110" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 9:15

If we are moronic trolls, why would anyone take any notice of us?

Unless we moronic trolls are just a little bit too close to the truth winkwink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 14.10.13 9:18

PeterMac wrote:Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 19 <a href=Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 19 Efit_110" />
Good grief!! 

Well that's sorted then….

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 14.10.13 9:30

put this on another thread,but would like to know.

serious question here.
                               If SY change the time line for the mccanns benefit are the perverting the course of justice
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 9:32

Dominic Hurst@DominicHurst 1h
BBC News - Madeleine McCann parents' meal part of reconstruction http://bbc.in/1cjfvsr

Dominic Hurst@DominicHurst 56m
Police said the e-fit man "may or may not be key" but had been placed in the area. #MadeleineMcCann

Dominic Hurst@DominicHurst 55m
E-fit images based on evidence from 2 witnesses who say they saw him on the night #Madeleine went missing. #McCann

Dominic Hurst@DominicHurst 50m
DCI Andy Redwood on e-fit man: "tracing and speaking to him is of vital importance to us. #MadeleineMcCann

Dominic Hurst@DominicHurst 41m
DCI Redwood: "This is far from our only line of inquiry and there will be e-fits released of other sightings as well.." #Madeleine

Dominic Hurst@DominicHurst 38m
Kate #McCann : "We're not the ones that have done something wrong here." #Madeleine

Dominic Hurst@DominicHurst 38m
Kate #McCann: "It's the person who's gone into that apartment and taken a little girl away from her family." #Madeleine

Dominic Hurst@DominicHurst 25m
DCI Redwood: "I would urge people to watch Crimewatch tonight and if you can help identify this man or have any info...contact us."

Dominic Hurst@DominicHurst 24m
DCI Redwood: "I will be travelling to Holland, Germany and Ireland to seek the support of the public there." #MadeleineMcCann

Dominic Hurst@DominicHurst 22m
DCI Redwood: "I would also like to ask for the help of the local community in Praia da Luz " in #MadeleineMcCann appeal

Dominic Hurst@DominicHurst 20m
DCI Redwood: "Portugal is a key country for us to trace any outstanding witnesses and our appeals will be repeated there." #McCann

Dominic Hurst@DominicHurst 16m
Redwood: "we have been able to make massive steps forward...by drawing together all the material..and reviewing it as a whole." #McCann

Dominic Hurst@DominicHurst 1m
@IWILLNOTGOAWAY Crimewatch reconstruction was mostly filmed in Spain not Portugal #Madeleine
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 14.10.13 9:37

tiny wrote:put this on another thread,but would like to know.

serious question here.
                               If SY change the time line for the mccanns benefit are the perverting the course of justice
Depends why they change the timeline. I don't think we'll know if it is for the Mc's benefit just yet, or they could be doing it to show the world that the Tapas timelines don't work, and that they may have been telling constant porkies for 6 yrs!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 14.10.13 9:39

DCI Redwood: "I will be travelling to Holland, Germany and Ireland to seek the support of the public there."

Who's paying for Deadwood's 'jolly'?

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 14.10.13 9:43

serious question here.
The short answer is 'yes'. 

If the police have changed the time line for the benefit of the McCanns, i.e to prevent them being brought to account in a Court of Law, the officers responsible have perverted the course of justice. 

But it's a very big if and it would be unwise to make allegations of this nature without proof positive.

That said, there've been bent coppers since the days of the Peelers and they continue to exist in police forces up and down the country with the Met being no exception.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 14.10.13 9:43

Interesting that the 'moronic trolls on the internet' seem to have such a good capacity for logical analysis.woohooo
Searcher

Activity : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 14.10.13 9:44

Smokeandmirrors wrote:

serious question here.
Depends why they change the timeline. I don't think we'll know if it is for the Mc's benefit just yet, or they could be doing it to show the world that the Tapas timelines don't work, and that they may have been telling constant porkies for 6 yrs!!
Thanks smokeandmirrors, but would not the mccanns kick up a stink IF it was not to benefit them
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 14.10.13 9:54

jeanmonroe wrote:DCI Redwood: "I will be travelling to Holland, Germany and Ireland to seek the support of the public there."

Who's paying for Deadwood's 'jolly'?

I think we can safely assume that Deadfromtheneckup's expenses will not be met by the McScams' limited company Fund and will be met by the Met, iyswim.

So, that'll be another bunch of jollies chalked up to the much put upon council tax payers of London, together with taxpayers from every county in England and Wales unless there's been some arrangement made with Leics regional police authority for them to pick up the slack, so to speak.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 14.10.13 9:55

tiny wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:

serious question here.
Thanks smokeandmirrors, but would not the mccanns kick up a stink IF it was not to benefit them
I think after all these years of them kicking up a stink that they want a Crimewatch style reconstruction, bleating about press intrusion and all, if SY yard have decided their version is not credible for example, they are powerless to protest at this point. I think the days of the McCanns telling everyone what to do and think are well and truly over, judging by the reader comments these days. I think this is the "Last Hurrah" for them. It is possible that they have been told, OK we'll do the Crimewatch but after that it's best you shut up. They really have been their own worst enemy over the years.

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 19 Empty Daily Mail allowing comments

Post by PeterMac 14.10.13 10:12

For posterity -
sorted by Best rated.
The public are NOT buying their version. It is not just a few people on the internet
female, surrey, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago
'we are not the people who have done anything wrong' Exactly which bit of leaving your children alone in a hotel bedroom while you go out and have a meal is not your fault? This is a sad case but someone needs to take some responsibility for these events!

Sara, Perth Australia, Australia, 5 hours ago
Although I have the utmost sympathy for the outcome, they should not of left their children alone. If it was a working class family that went to the pub and left their children alone they would be vilified. When I used to holiday with my brother and his young family one of us stayed in the room all of the time. Not thinking about them being kidnapped, just thinking about how distressed they would be if they woke up and nobody was there.

Lucy, Heysham, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago
No, I think the red arrowing people realise that Maddy's parents know they shouldn't of done that, but they have got to move on from that to try and figure out what happened to Maddy. I am sure that quote was taken out of context, as they know they shouldn't of left her, but people continuing to blame them is not going to help find Maddie.

Amy Byrnes, Nottingham, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago
What kind of parents, leave their kids alone - disgraceful!!

Emma, Midlands UK, 7 hours ago
Oh stop with these comments. We know what should not have happened, but I really do think the Mcanns have paid the ultimate price many times over, I hope that Madelaine is found eventually.

Sophie W, London, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago
According to Mrs McCann 's book they left their children alone regularly whilst on holiday. This is not something I personally think is acceptable.

Steve, Surrey, 9 hours ago
I would love them to find the poor girl, but much more, I wish other missing children cases would recieve a fraction of the police and media attention this case has, and that I find almost as disappointing.

sam, Darlington, uk, 7 hours ago
Being a parent myself I do hope poor maddie is found. But why on earth would you leave 3 kids in a room by themselves?? There could of been a fire etc.

JENNY, chilliwack, Canada, 6 hours ago
Because some people have no common sense.

just me thinking, manchester, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago
How have these only just been released after all these years, I simply do not understand where they are going with this case, and I hate to say it but I don't think they know either.

cotoneasterjay, guernsey - Channel Islands, 9 hours ago
'white, aged 20 to 40, short brown hair, medium height and build, clean-shaven' - doesn't rule out very many people really, does it?

LBBA, Perth, Australia, 8 hours ago
Suspect has 2 ears, 2 eyes and a mouth

EddieX, Chelmsford, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago
I fit that description, it's very general, isn't it?

tishtoshtess, Sheffield, 4 hours ago
Maddie is not a soap opera. Any new information needs to be released to the public as soon as it's known, and not as some "big reveal" to get ratings on a show!

Made in Yorkshire, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, 9 hours ago
Why has it taken them over seven years to put an e-fit together?

Slightly Bored, Nonny-On-The-Wold, United Kingdom, 8 hours ago
Blair wouldn't finance an investigation: it required a change of Government.

Anon, Newcastle, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
You do know there's a multitude of other efits out there don't you?

Katie, Phoenix, AZ., 4 hours ago
"Aged between 20 and 40", medium build, dark hair. Well, that narrows it down...

Neil Waterhouse, Basingstoke, 9 hours ago
In crimewatch Maddies bed is disturbed and ruffled up, but in the actual crime scene pictures it is virtually untouched.....sums this latest one up.

LBBA, Perth, Australia, 4 hours ago
Clearly the state of the bed is a distinguishing feature in capturing her captor Sherlock.

justinexyz, liverpool, 1 hour ago
well yes if she wasn't in the bed at all?

lewisle4444, Swansea, 3 hours ago
You did do sonething wrong. You left your children alone and went to dinner. I hope they do find out what happened to her ..... they must be living a nightmare every day.

anne1, Manchester, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago
i really do hope she is found safe and well!

Spandex underpants, Primrose Hill, 8 hours ago
How could anyone red arrow this comment?? It's mind boggling.

Rufus McDufus, London, 2 hours ago
I get the impression from some of the comments on here that a lot of people don't want her to be found. The McCann case seems to attract a lot of very sick people, sadly.

illuminatitheory, Ipswich, 9 hours ago
There's a big difference between 20-40. Add in the fact we are 6 years on he could be closer to 50 now

ME, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago
True

tomc84, Portsmouth, United Kingdom, 4 hours ago
"Smirk of the Maddie suspect" <--- what?? Its an e-fit. They could of made the picture of him sticking his tongue out, crossing his eyes, etc. That doesn't mean we've gotta walk round looking for a man with a sinister grin. That said, i hope she's found alive and well

Steel City, North of Watford, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
He should be easy to find with a deformed chin.

JackyBassett, City of London, United Kingdom, 4 hours ago
Am I missing something here? why has it taken six years for them to come up with this hopeless information. No one would ever hang on to the poor girl for all this time given the huge amount of publicity.

ced, blackburn, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago
If the McCanns origonal description of events was accurate why is there a new amended timeline.

Petunia, Timbuktu, 6 hours ago
Because finally having interested policemen asking pointed questions shook up memories and gave the McCans fresh recollection of that night?

Casper L, Fredericia, Denmark, 7 hours ago
I still find it absolutely disgusting that this investigation is taking place.........Everybody wants maddie found, but where are the resources of other missing children? They use 40 something guys on a girl who is probably dead by now. I really wish that she isn't but kidnapping of children by strangers are very rare, and who would have hidden a child who has been subject to the biggest man hunt that I can ever remember...Her face has been on every single newspaper in every country.. What about we concentrate on the children that we have a chance of finding. In the UK, a child is reported missing every 3 minutes but the choice has been made to use 6-7 years on this investigation......How many cases do the police abandon?

i give up, norwich, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago
I've made the same comment myself. What other family would get the prime minister shoving his oar in. The time and resources spent on this case must amount to tens of millions and as much as I feel sorry for the parents one has to ask why.

AndreaF, Auckland, 5 hours ago
I wonder if you would say that if it was your child!

Hatcham, London, 9 hours ago
Smirk? For heaven's sake - nobody knows who this or if he even exists - bit of a stretch to say he's smirking!

jimcoollksdjfalksdj, selma, Bahamas, 7 hours ago
Yeah same here, I,m still looking for the smirking part.

adamjohn393, London, 2 hours ago
The mcCanns say they did nothing wrong... I disagree with that statement. They left their children at the apartment in an unlocked room
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 19 Empty Revelatory Moment

Post by scrants 14.10.13 10:55

I wonder if Andy Redwood's 'revelatory moment' was when the police realised that after Matt and Russell's visit at 9.30, no-one used their front doors to go to or from their apartments, thus leaving a greater window of opportunity for an 'abductor'. Hence the new relevance of the Smith sightings.

I think that when Matt went back to Russell's, Russell let him out the patio doors and, similarly, Jane returned to relieve Russell the same way and Russell went back to finish his meal also by the patio doors.

Nowhere in their statements does it actually say which route they used and this could be the change in timelines.
scrants

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 14.10.13 10:58

True. Nonetheless JT was phenomenally specific in her descriptions of the pyjamas the little girl was wearing while being carried at 9:15. That's a real biggie to have to set aside.

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by scrants 14.10.13 11:29

gbwales wrote:True. Nonetheless JT was phenomenally specific in her descriptions of the pyjamas the little girl was wearing while being carried at 9:15. That's a real biggie to have to set aside.
Yes, that is a major obstacle.  I wonder how will they explain that away especially as he was walking in the opposite direction?
scrants

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.10.13 11:36

scrants wrote:
gbwales wrote:True. Nonetheless JT was phenomenally specific in her descriptions of the pyjamas the little girl was wearing while being carried at 9:15. That's a real biggie to have to set aside.
Yes, that is a major obstacle.  I wonder how will they explain that away especially as he was walking in the opposite direction?
Setting aside JT is one of the things the McCanns should have done 6 years ago.
She, and her ludicrous description of the pyjamas and the faceless man were a real obstacle.
Without JT they could have had three quarters of an hour. With her they had one minute and 20 seconds.

Secondly the pyjamas,
The bottoms were white. She describes them as pink.
The bottoms were knee length
She describes them - in the drawing - as mid calf, which given that the child was being carried like that, would mean they were full length.
Knee length ones would not have been visible at all.

So why did they stick with her for so long ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 14.10.13 11:38

PeterMac wrote:
scrants wrote:
She, and her ludicrous description of the pyjamas and the faceless man were a real obstacle.
Without JT they could have had three quarters of an hour. With her they had one minute and 20 seconds.

Secondly the pyjamas,
The bottoms were white.  She describes them as pink.
She describes them - in the drawing - as mid calf, which given that the child was being carried like that, would mean they were full length.

Because no one challenged it
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by marxman 14.10.13 11:40

scrants wrote:
And didn't this Tanner sighting appear on their own timeline
scribbled on Madeleine's sticker book?
Obviously, they believed in its importance to their story, well
before Tanner made her phenomenal descriptions!
marxman

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 14.10.13 11:44

There are issues, two questions at least, that I would like to see raised and answered:

To what extent have SY read, analysed, taken into account, the PJ files in their current 'review'?
If they have taken them into account, how does this relate to the revised timeline?

To what extent have SY read, analysed, taken into account Dr. Katharine Gaspar's statement?
Have they followed it up in any way?

If they have taken neither into account, by what reason?
Searcher

Activity : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 14.10.13 11:56

As to why they stuck with the Tanner sighting I think it was because they were "thinking on their feet" and it showed. Tanner was on the book cover before she had even supposedly told Gerry. When the person who was seen by the Smiths (I don't know who this was - only guessing) returned they realised a certain someone needed an alibi.

I personally think that this is now all out war.

They are throwing everything at this that they can muster. 

The big cannons are out aka SY. 
The timeline has been reconstructed by SY to fit (this is definitely the final, final timeline)
They have umpteen witnesses and e-fits waiting in the wings 
The Crimewatch propaganda show is on the road. 
The media trashes the Portuguese and 
Twitter goes crazy in certain quarters.

I dare say there is a lot more to come, stuff we haven't even thought about.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by PeeWit 14.10.13 12:26

tiny wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
scrants wrote:

Secondly the pyjamas,
The bottoms were white.  She describes them as pink.

Because no one challenged it
IMO because it was the ONLY "evidence" that PROVED that GM could not be involved. Moving the timeline to the Smith sighting it now becomes "possible"!
PeeWit
PeeWit

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 14.10.13 13:06

Any shift in the timelines not only has to invalidate statements given to police in Portugal and the UK, and Kate's book, numerous TV interviews, magazine interviews etc - but also these two bits of paper drawn up as the actual evening unfolded by those at the centre of it all....

http://www.mccannfiles.com/imagelib/sitebuilder/misc/show_image.html?linkedwidth=actual&linkpath=http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/timeline040507.jpg

http://www.mccannfiles.com/imagelib/sitebuilder/misc/show_image.html?linkedwidth=actual&linkpath=http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/timeline040507a.jpg

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top