The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A big thank you to Anne Guedes  - Page 2 Mm11

A big thank you to Anne Guedes  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A big thank you to Anne Guedes  - Page 2 Mm11

A big thank you to Anne Guedes  - Page 2 Regist10

A big thank you to Anne Guedes

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A big thank you to Anne Guedes  - Page 2 Empty Re: A big thank you to Anne Guedes

Post by Nereid 24.09.13 17:25

And a big thank you from me too Anne Guedes for all your hard work!

bravo
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

A big thank you to Anne Guedes  - Page 2 Empty Re: A big thank you to Anne Guedes

Post by Seek truth 25.09.13 6:03

roses  Thank you Angel.

You're a hard working person.

And care about getting to the truth, unlike some who do not bother to find the truth about madeleine but are ready to attack those who do their homework!
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Willo 25.09.13 6:41

It has been a godsend reading your transcripts Ann. I remember how frustrating it was during past hearings relying on second hand tweeting for information that lacked any emotion. A tweet was better than nothing (thank you tweeters) but your reports are a delight to read and I thank you for your endeavours and for bringing it so much closer to us. 

It makes it all the more sweeter that the witnesses so far have made a pigs ear of most of their testimonies and we can actually hope that now many more will see through all the various deceptions they created. Maybe this will be the beginning of the end for the dynamic duo and their cohorts. I say that very guardedly as over the last six or so years I have thought that many times. They are more slippery than a Vaseline covered Clarence on a oiled ice rink tilted at 45 degrees. Or even a eel. Thanks again Ann.
Willo
Willo

Activity : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.09.13 7:16

Taking this chance to say thank you Anne.  roses
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.09.13 7:27

Thank you Anne!
parapono
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.09.13 8:43

Willo wrote:It has been a godsend reading your transcripts Ann. I remember how frustrating it was during past hearings relying on second hand tweeting for information that lacked any emotion. A tweet was better than nothing (thank you tweeters) but your reports are a delight to read and I thank you for your endeavours and for bringing it so much closer to us. 

It makes it all the more sweeter that the witnesses so far have made a pigs ear of most of their testimonies and we can actually hope that now many more will see through all the various deceptions they created. Maybe this will be the beginning of the end for the dynamic duo and their cohorts. I say that very guardedly as over the last six or so years I have thought that many times. They are more slippery than a Vaseline covered Clarence on a oiled ice rink tilted at 45 degrees. Or even a eel. Thanks again Ann.
Will you please offer your apologies to the eel?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top