The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE   - Page 11 Mm11

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE   - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE   - Page 11 Mm11

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE   - Page 11 Regist10

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE   - Page 11 Empty Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by aiyoyo 18.09.13 19:45

Hobs wrote:RE: the Jonbenet Ramsey parents.

The grand jury actually indicted them both for the death of their daufghter. This was kept very quiet. The the DA refused to sign off on it  as he was all scaredy panys of their wxpensive high powered lawyers.

I wonder if the indictment is still valid and the current prosecutor can sign off on it and charges pressed against the father.devi1
But he's never ever sue any writers who'd written about their case.

Unlike the mccanns, he did not take it personal against any writers.
The mccanns have a personal vendetta against Amaral. It's blatant.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 18.09.13 20:00

Newintown wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:In the future when people are deemed incompetent at anything they will be referred to as "being as useless as a McCann witness"**
The McCanns don't know what they've unleashed.  There is already the well known saying "doing a McCann", they're must be a few others which I can't think of at the moment.

** Do you think that will take over from "as useless as a chocolate fireguard?"  big grin
big grin 
I'm surprised they haven't copyrighted 'whoosh clunk' yet. They missed a trick there!
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 18.09.13 20:20

Nereid wrote:
Newintown wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:In the future when people are deemed incompetent at anything they will be referred to as "being as useless as a McCann witness"**
The McCanns don't know what they've unleashed.  There is already the well known saying "doing a McCann", they're must be a few others which I can't think of at the moment.

** Do you think that will take over from "as useless as a chocolate fireguard?"  big grin
big grin 
I'm surprised they haven't copyrighted 'whoosh clunk' yet. They missed a trick there!
No doubt they will be on to their lawyers first thing in the morning, having read your post.  They're not ones for missing out when there are ££££s to be made.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 18.09.13 21:10

I'm sure they have a Tidal Wave™ of things to copyright....
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 18.09.13 21:37

jeanmonroe wrote:In the future when people are deemed incompetent at anything they will be referred to as being "as useless as a McCann witness"
A McWitness !
A McWitless !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16594

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 18.09.13 22:56

Newintown wrote:
Nereid wrote:
Newintown wrote:

big grin 
No doubt they will be on to their lawyers first thing in the morning, having read your post.  They're not ones for missing out when there are ££££s to be made.
Do you know which McCann am i talking about?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 18.09.13 23:00

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
plebgate wrote:All they need now is for that man who made the youtube vid lifting the pillow through the window to see how easy it would have been to abduct Maddie in under a minute to turn up as a witness.

I am still laughing my butt of at that.

titter titter titter 

I haven't seen that video. Can you please link to it? Thanks yes 
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t7709-one-minute-and-twenty-seconds
OMG! That's a cracker clapping
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 18.09.13 23:16

jeanmonroe wrote:
Newintown wrote:
Nereid wrote:
Newintown wrote:

big grin 
Do you know which McCann am i talking about?
No, I'm losing the plot, but I would assume you're talking about KM seeing as the other one was not in Court.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.09.13 1:12

To avoid being c f**ked i just say McCann could be pool could be micheal any mccann you like!
big grin big grin big grin

Plz never 'ASSUME' anything because it will make an ASS out of U and ME!

So Marty Front is in London,

Will he be on the same plane as 'our Kate' today to Portugal?

If she has got back from searching the lawless villages for a dungeon lair.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 19.09.13 6:01

Have a look at the latest news on McCannfiles.com. -  short and factual about Gerry's visit to Portugal on the 13th January 2009.

..Libel Diary – Gerry McCann as a witness of the truth The Interrupted Investigation

Wednesday, 18 September 2013, 13:11

This is primarily for those new to the case who are unaware of the horrendous record of Gerry McCann's lying.  

On the 28 November 2008 the McCanns spoke to Isabel Duarte by phone about suing Amaral for the first time. Six weeks later, on January 13 2009, Gerry McCann went to Portugal to meet her and discuss the legal strategy against Amaral, returning the next day. In July the Mirror published the writ details that the McCanns had given them. Those are the facts. (Source: Madeleine by Kate McCann plus Mirror McCann exclusive).

Media Conferences Called by Gerry McCann

On his arrival in Portugal, Gerry McCann called media conferences to explain why he had returned.

Gerry McCann: "Ahhh, well... I came back today really to meet with our adviser's, err... including Rogério, errr... Alves to really discuss what can still be done in the ongoing search for Madeleine."

Gerry McCann went to Portugal January 13 to meet Isabel Duarte about suing GA

Unquote

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 19.09.13 7:19

N
jeanmonroe wrote:"Jane told Gerry that she had seen a man carrying a child away from the apartment, they didn't tell me to save me the distress"
___________________________________________________________________________________

Yep that would be when Jane told Gerry after returning from the police station at 3am on the 4th May 2007.

Gerry was so 'shocked' and 'reeled in disbelief' he just could not 'take it all in' relates the eagle eyed Jane.

Yet strangely, Gerry had already SIGNED, personally, his name on a hand written timeline 2-2 1/2 hours EARLIER that says '" 9:20pm Jane Tanner check 5D. (highlighted) sees strange(r?) walking carrying a child"

But he just can't 'take it all in' when Jane tells him, for the first time, HOURS later!

Oh dear, the things they have 'forgotten'
I'm with everyone else who's suspicions were confirmed when the mother of the 'missing' child recounts no emotion at Jane and Gerry withholding THE supposedly single most critical piece of information until the next morning to save her distress. You know that piece of information which, if true, could have saved MBM. 

But as Jeanmonroe points out: funny that Kate's painstakingly-concocted (read 'desperate') bewk version fails to  spot this entry on the 'get-our-stories-straight' checklists written - yes, hard to believe - in that most critical of moments after the child's disappearance, while waiting for the police. You know, in that gap of time where you'd  expect them to be focused 100% on searching, not constructing and comparing timelines. 

I can literally NOT believe that SY does not see what we see.
ProfessorPPlum
ProfessorPPlum

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 19.09.13 7:33

ProfessorPPlum wrote:N
jeanmonroe wrote:"Jane told Gerry that she had seen a man carrying a child away from the apartment, they didn't tell me to save me the distress"
___________________________________________________________________________________

Yep that would be when Jane told Gerry after returning from the police station at 3am on the 4th May 2007.

Gerry was so 'shocked' and 'reeled in disbelief' he just could not 'take it all in' relates the eagle eyed Jane.

Yet strangely, Gerry had already SIGNED, personally, his name on a hand written timeline 2-2 1/2 hours EARLIER that says '" 9:20pm Jane Tanner check 5D. (highlighted) sees strange(r?) walking carrying a child"

But he just can't 'take it all in' when Jane tells him, for the first time, HOURS later!

I'm with everyone else who's suspicions were confirmed when the mother of the 'missing' child recounts no emotion at Jane and Gerry withholding THE supposedly single most critical piece of information until the next morning to save her distress. You know that piece of information which, if true, could have saved MBM. 

But as Jeanmonroe points out: funny that Kate's painstakingly-concocted (read 'desperate') bewk version fails to  spot this entry on the 'get-our-stories-straight' checklists written - yes, hard to believe - in that most critical of moments after the child's disappearance, while waiting for the police. You know, in that gap of time where you'd  expect them to be focused 100% on searching, not constructing and comparing timelines. 

Yep!!

Simple, look in their statements, if they can't find any of them saying they went searching  in the direction JT had pointed out because she'd seen the abductor, then why would Kate  sue AMARAL for interfering with THE search that JT didn't bother searching?

duh
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.09.13 8:10

Seek truth wrote:
Simple, look in their statements, if they can't find any of them saying they went searching  in the direction JT had pointed out because she'd seen the abductor, then why would Kate  sue AMARAL for interfering with THE search that JT didn't bother searching?
They ran up and down the beach, and went to Reception, but you are right.
So far as I can see NOT ONE OF THEM went off in the direction JT had indicated.
Not one went to see if she had been dropped behind a hedge, or left at the next corner of the road and was wandering about lost
Not one seems to have got hold of a map and started to draw sectors on it.

They simply flapped around pretending. And returning from time to time to trash the scene.
Whilst NOT checking the unconscious children
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 19.09.13 8:24

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
plebgate wrote:All they need now is for that man who made the youtube vid lifting the pillow through the window to see how easy it would have been to abduct Maddie in under a minute to turn up as a witness.

I am still laughing my butt of at that.

titter titter titter 

I haven't seen that video. Can you please link to it? Thanks yes 
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t7709-one-minute-and-twenty-seconds
Thank you for the link NFWTD.

Anybody seen any of them yet?

Will there be laughter before court proceedings this week?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.09.13 9:17

On twitter a photograph of sr Amaral arriving at the courts!
He is looking good!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 19.09.13 9:26

I thought so too last week, he has put back some of the weight he lost and imo looks fit and well . I am happy to see this because he looked rather gaunt on some recent photos.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 19.09.13 10:30

Ermmm didn't they write all the times of checking etc on Maddies book to show to the police as a helpful guide ? Sure Janes sighting was on that list ?
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.09.13 10:32

jozi wrote:

Ermmm didn't they write all the times of checking etc on Maddies book to show to the police as a helpful guide ? Sure Janes sighting was on that list ?
Yes it was. In both versions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.09.13 10:40

Any news from the front ?
Do we know who is telling the stories giving evidence today ?
Do we know who GA has got lined up ?
Surely he will bring the guy who followed him and did the interim report - coming to EXACTLY the same conclusions as he did.

ID has already lost that point when she protested about its being read out in court, but if he is present to give first hand evidence . . . !
I don't suppose the people who wrote the archiving report referenced above are material witnesses, though the report itself with the paragraphs we have discussed above must be entered into the record to show that no one believed the McCanns' version.

So, settle down children (sorry, 'remaining children") and I'll tell you a story !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 19.09.13 10:55

PeterMac wrote:Any news from the front ?
Do we know who GA has got lined up ?
Surely he will bring the guy who followed him and did the interim report - coming to EXACTLY the same conclusions as he did.

ID has already lost that point when she protested about its being read out in court, but if he is present to give first hand evidence  . . . !
I don't suppose the people who wrote the archiving report referenced above are material witnesses, though the report itself with the paragraphs we have discussed above must be entered into the record to show that no one believed the McCanns' version.

So, settle down children (sorry, 'remaining children") and I'll tell you a story !
Its unbelievable how this lot have got away this story for such a long time ?
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 19.09.13 11:13

parapono , I can't see anything about GA arriving today, but he looked well last week.

Jerry Lawton tweeting, but not sure if this means that he is on the spot.

1. LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE   - Page 11 Jerry_normal Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 2h
    Parents of Madeleine #McCann due to continue bid to win libel damages from cop Goncalo Amaral in Lisbon today

Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 2h

1. Madeleine's parents claim Amaral's book's allegation that they covered up her death stopped people looking for her #McCann

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 19.09.13 11:14

PeterMac wrote:
Yes, today's 'Prato do dia' is more Pork Pies than Sardines yes

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.09.13 11:28

Matin Front was running around London yesterday chasing people. ( Plebgate mitchell and others i think)
He'd better be careful or standing outside SY won't be the only place he is moved on from!
Anyway is he in Portugal?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile 19.09.13 11:30

As everybody says including DE the answer lies in Portugal. Because the crime if you want to call it that was commited there so support from that country is essential. What do the McCanns do? Attack the very police service that is in reality the only agency that has any hope of getting to the truth. Employ a has been detective with a mandate to support their theory (he must be on serious money to spout the bullshit that he does) who then goes on to state "the lawless hills surrounding the algarve".
Does anybody on the side of the McCann family believe that this action will do anything other than alienate the Portuguese for a start and the wider European community as a whole. With the venom that Kate McCann has spouted it beggers belief that any country would touch them with a barge pole.

shark  LOOK, ONLY ONE
Woburn_exile
Woburn_exile

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 19.09.13 11:41

The McCanns have alienated just about everyone.  They turned on the press when they volunteered for the Leveson Enquiry, and the thinking public when they took the helm of Hacked Off. Can't be easy for their former friends to help them, what with all the mcknives in their backs.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top