The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

One Minute and twenty seconds !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One Minute and twenty seconds !

Post by PeterMac on 06.09.13 17:31

Have just come across this video.
It purports to show that the abduction could have been done in less than a minute.
In fact it proves beyond a reasonable doubt that it would have been absolutely impossible to do the McAbduction in a time frame many times longer than that.

It ignores
the need to climb in through the window
The need to sedate the three children and to wait for the full effect to manifest itself
The need to pick up a 30 lb ( 15 kilo) child, rather than a small pillow conveniently on a chair just inside the window
The need to turn the selected child, to get its legs the right way round
the climbing out again or walking out through the front door.

(It does however include the noise of the shutters, and of the opening of the window, so full marks there.  
He is also muttering in a foreign language.  Again, spot on.  We'll just have to imagine the limp and the smell of garlic)

In fact it PROVES it is impossible, in the finest traditions of a reconstruction.   No surprise that they all refused to do one.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: One Minute and twenty seconds !

Post by Guest on 06.09.13 19:37

I see that it was posted on YouTube on 1st April which may be of relevance!

Mrs

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 06.09.13 22:48

Too - bloody - chez ! ! !   Mr 
I hadn't spotted that.

It deserves a much wider audience.
It is still a brilliant spoof -  (Let us pray that it is a spoof and not an half-witted attempt to prove that . . . . . )

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.09.13 22:52

After seeing Donal MacIntyre's report on the case, it's very difficult to judge what's a spoof and what isn't!

A reminder of that for anyone who hasn't yet had the pleasure of seeing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLwzIxpQgfs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.09.13 23:14

It's a spoof IMO. I've been thinking so since his very first report  big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.09.13 0:21

By coincidence, I've just read on another site that the person who posted the video about an abduction in one minute is - not to beat about the bush - bonkers.

This is a link to his site.

http://espacioexterior.blogspot.nl/

I don't think it was an April Fools joke - this is the usual standard of his output on the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 07.09.13 8:22

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:By coincidence, I've just read on another site that the person who posted the video about an abduction in one minute is - not to beat about the bush - bonkers.
And with supporters like that . . .
With a spokesman like that . . .
With lawyers like that . . .
With fund managers like that . . .
with witnesses like that . . .

one almost begins to feel sorry for them !

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 07.09.13 9:33

the video is very funny!

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.09.13 9:33

There are times when I almost feel sorry for them too!

To add to the silliness of the one minute video, Madeleine's bed was on the opposite side of the room to the window.

Aha, I've solved the problem - it was Mr Tickle!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEzTTfhLcwA

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 07.09.13 9:39

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:There are times when I almost feel sorry for them too!

To add to the silliness of the one minute video, Madeleine's bed was on the opposite side of the room to the window.

Aha, I've solved the problem - it was Mr Tickle!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEzTTfhLcwA
Not to mention a whole heap of fingerprints all around the shutters and windows, or if wearing gloves, smears and smudges of the film of dust/lichens.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 07.09.13 14:46

Not much mention is made of the oddness and unlikeliness of Madeleine's being 'taken'... by anybody, for any purpose.

Most concentration, quite rightly, is on the possiblity of it happening at all, because of the tiny time window, and the physical capacities of the supposed abductor, and the constraints of the building, and whether or not it was locked, and where he/she got in and went out, and who could have seen him/her etc etc. Why did M not wake and cry out? Was she sedated or not, and in what manner and when?

Other than the fact of her having disappeared from the flat (alive or dead) there seems to be no solid evidence to support abduction. 'Sightings' whether by Jane, or Martin and his family are notoriously unreliable. 'Evidence of identification' by a careful adult, in full daylight, close to, is ALSO very unreliable, and this was in poor light from street lamps and the descriptions from Jane changed all the time anyway.

Operation Grange has got SOCA people onto the 'abduction' which suggests they are into child trafficking or paedophile rings ... Maybe... BUT BUT BUT...

MBM, cute-looking and charming, as she likely was, was the wrong age to appeal to either group. Surely child traffickers usually go for teenagers for the sex trade, and paedophile rings would generally, but not always, would have considered Madeleine too young. There are hordes of poorly guarded young children all over Eastern Europe to 'snatch'. The likelihood of the daughter of middle class doctors being 'taken' from inside a holiday flat, by such international crooks must be practically nil. An unknown, lurking, individual opportunist paedophile nutter? I don't think so, especially going by the way the Met seem to be working. (I cannot believe it is all a con and a cover up.)

No, if there were, as Gerry McCann believes, paedophiles involved, they would have had to have been the mundane, everyday, local, and known to M sort. Anyone who has worked on a poor estate with unemployment, alcoholism, drugs and depression rife, and with lots of unsupported mothers with young children, will know what I mean, but the same goes for other tranches of society.

I attended one of the splendid and fun after-school child protection/child-proofing sessions for 7-11 year olds run by that admirable American woman Michelle Elliot, who explained to children how to keep themselves safe from odd creepy characters, and what to do if they behaved in ways the child felt uncomfortable with. Main theme was: 'Your body is your own and it is private'. Over and over she stressed the 'ordinariness' of the problem of unwanted attention, so the children would not be afraid, and would know what to do, and would know always to tell someone they trusted, and that there were some promises you should not keep, and similarly for some 'secrets'. She was brilliant. To the adults she stressed that it is not 'stranger danger' or 'dirty old men' that are the problem, but the odd uncle, the babysitter, a friend of the family, or a neighbour that is. This is the only type of paedophilia IMHO that could possibly have been involved... and that is not what SY are looking for!

To go back to my first sentence, the possibility of M's abduction by a stranger, or strangers for any purpose can be almost ruled out, IMNSHO, despite what the Met are currently saying. Another viewpoint will surely come into view in time, after these 38 persons of interest have been checked out, because there are far more likely, and more simple, and more obvious explanations. The Met must certainly know this. Occam's razor, folks.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.01.14 11:21

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/452079/Madeleine-police-are-urged-to-hunt-Ocean-Club-thief

Just in case anyone thought that the media was in danger of running out of silly stories, here's a real cracker. It gives credence to the ramblings of Heriberto Gonzalez.

Mrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 05.01.14 11:27

Oh here we go again.

Why do the newspapers insist on these stories? Surely if the police have someone in their sights, go and arrest them and sort it out. We don't need a load of half-baked journos making themselves look silly on a nearly-daily basis.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 05.01.14 12:02

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:Oh here we go again.

Why do the newspapers insist on these stories? Surely if the police have someone in their sights, go and arrest them and sort it out. We don't need a load of half-baked journos making themselves look silly on a nearly-daily basis.
Making themselves look silly and getting paid for it.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum