The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Can you come up with a REALLY credible scenario ? NEW Competition opens today.  NEW RULES - Page 4 Mm11

Can you come up with a REALLY credible scenario ? NEW Competition opens today.  NEW RULES - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Can you come up with a REALLY credible scenario ? NEW Competition opens today.  NEW RULES - Page 4 Mm11

Can you come up with a REALLY credible scenario ? NEW Competition opens today.  NEW RULES - Page 4 Regist10

Can you come up with a REALLY credible scenario ? NEW Competition opens today. NEW RULES

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can you come up with a REALLY credible scenario ? NEW Competition opens today.  NEW RULES - Page 4 Empty Re: Can you come up with a REALLY credible scenario ? NEW Competition opens today. NEW RULES

Post by Kepharel 26.07.13 9:10

Hi bobbin,

If you think my theory on how the interpretation of the dog alerts was 'managed' by the McCanns is somehow impossible then let me know (you have read that bit in my other 2 posts haven't you?), and I'll either amend the theory if I can, and I think your objection is valid, or I'll concede the theory has crashed and burned and would have been impossible.... I have no personal or emotional investment in what I've written so I'm quite happy to admit I was wrong; no spitting of dummies out of prams or anything. It's just a theory for a competition after all winkwink  And a little bit of whimsy at the end is not going to ruin everybody's day? (well maybe yours for some reason it seems).
Kepharel
Kepharel

Activity : 198

Back to top Go down

Can you come up with a REALLY credible scenario ? NEW Competition opens today.  NEW RULES - Page 4 Empty Re: Can you come up with a REALLY credible scenario ? NEW Competition opens today. NEW RULES

Post by russiandoll 26.07.13 12:43

Have to say kepharel that not too long ago I thought along these lines, as far-fetched as the theory seems, because I knew that the dog alerts were to cadaver odour and not to a dead body necessarily, and even if a corpse, it could not be claimed without doubt that it was Madeleine's body, in spite of the fact that to the best of my knowledge, there were no deaths previously in 5a.
  I also thought that it would not be difficult for people with access to bodies to have brought something along on holiday and left it in place for enough time for the odour to be transferred.
 Although I still believe that a fatal accident was covered up, I still can't get out of my head the photos of them looking so at ease and relaxed only days later. How could they not only remain calm enough to cover up a death, but not appear to show any of the anguish that would have resulted from the sudden accidental death of a beloved child?
 That is the stumbling block re an accident for me. The smirks when asked about sightings was because they knew that the child was safe and well and it had become the mother of all hoaxes and scams. I dismissed that theory though because it seemed too far fetched to be plausible.

This saga has reached the stage where nothing would surprise or shock me, however. When the truth emerges as I am sure it will one day, and hopefully sooner rather than later, it will turn out to be a simple event with a complicated aftermath and cover up.

If the dogs alert was to cadaverine from a body, then if Maddie is dead I have to reconcile a fatal accident with the easy way the parents were walking around the resort smiling at passers- by soon afterwards. A major problem.

Of course I would like your scenario to be true and for there to be a 10 year old girl living happily with a loving family somewhere.

That is thinking with my heart and I hope that it is correct, but my head tells me that the little one left this earth 6 years ago.
 Someday soon I hope we will have answers as to how Maddie died and how her parents were able to look the way they looked so soon afterwards.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 26.07.13 13:06

Does anyone remember reading something about JT's DNA being found in an apt outside of the OC? Or did I dream that?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 26.07.13 13:08

russiandoll wrote:
 Of course I would like your scenario to be true and for there to be a 10 year old girl living happily with a loving family somewhere.

That is thinking with my heart and I hope that it is correct, but my head tells me that the little one left this earth 6 years ago.
 Someday soon I hope we will have answers as to how Maddie died and how her parents were able to look the way they looked so soon afterwards.

We would all love to hear that Madeleine was alive, well, being looked after and cared for properly - that would be a first for her after all.
Sadly, as posters are saying, that is the fantasy Disney world that the McCanns would have us believe in.
Even those poor few who have been found recently have clearly been 'harmed' beyond all recognition, and any attempt by the parents to say they were not would be perverse and cruel.

We are still left with a Madeleine who has never seen a doctor or dentist, or a teacher, or anyone in a position to look into her face and see the distinctive eye feature.
She clearly has no passport or ID card.
And so on.
So the Hellish Lair is still a possibility. Edgar has never resiled from that statement, not have the McCanns stated it is nonsense.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 26.07.13 13:09

LdeB   you are alluding to the apartment in Burgau I think ?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 26.07.13 14:44

russiandoll wrote:
 Although I still believe that a fatal accident was covered up, I still can't get out of my head the photos of them looking so at ease and relaxed only days later. How could they not only remain calm enough to cover up a death, but not appear to show any of the anguish that would have resulted from the sudden accidental death of a beloved child?

Whatever the correct scenario is, russiandoll, the McCanns still reacted in a way that I've never seen anyone react given that their child has disappeared.

If Madeleine had died accidently, how could Gerry be photographed days later laughing his head off and sucking a lollipop?

If Madeleine had been abducted, how could Kate and Gerry be photographed laughing and waving as they tripped out of church?

If they had given away their daughter how could they lie to their families, the police, their friends, the public and their twins and keep on taking the money and appearing on chat shows. And where is Madeleine, the most photographed child in the world? If they gave her away it wouldn't be for her to be kept hidden away all these years surely?
The McCanns' behaviour doesn't seem to fit any of the scenarios, they are certainly an odd pair.
Casey5

Activity : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 26.07.13 18:09

Casey5 wrote:
russiandoll wrote:

Whatever the correct scenario is, russiandoll, the McCanns still reacted in a way that I've never seen anyone react given that their child has disappeared.

If Madeleine had died accidently, how could Gerry be photographed days later laughing his head off and sucking a lollipop?

If Madeleine had been abducted, how could Kate and Gerry be photographed laughing and waving as they tripped out of church?

If they had given away their daughter how could they lie to their families, the police, their friends, the public and their twins and keep on taking the money and appearing on chat shows. And where is Madeleine, the most photographed child in the world? If they gave her away it wouldn't be for her to be kept hidden away all these years surely?
The McCanns' behaviour doesn't seem to fit any of the scenarios, they are certainly an odd pair.

You are right there about the McCann's being odd.

Came across this video, the McCann's are taking questions at an ITN press conference, near the end (20.56) they are being asked about the latest facial reconstruction, hair in particular, Gerry McCann cannot contain himself and openly laughs, he then grabs his nose in order to hide the fact. Bizarre. Is it all just a big joke?    liar
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 26.07.13 19:48

Hicks wrote:
Casey5 wrote:
russiandoll wrote:

Came across this video, the McCann's are taking questions at an ITN press conference, near the end (20.56) they are being asked about the latest facial reconstruction, hair in particular, Gerry McCann cannot contain himself and openly laughs, he then grabs his nose in order to hide the fact. Bizarre. Is it all just a big joke?    liar  [url=http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=mccanns take questions itn&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC0QtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DdivprR1XZKM&ei=c8TyUdyfG5Pu0gWLuYCYCA&usg=AFQjCNHp36_IyiEDxvitITkbbsbD20SUPA&bvm=bv.49784469,d.d2k][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by BerylJ 26.07.13 21:36

Hicks wrote:
Hicks wrote:
Casey5 wrote:
russiandoll wrote:

Came across this video, the McCann's are taking questions at an ITN press conference, near the end (20.56) they are being asked about the latest facial reconstruction, hair in particular, Gerry McCann cannot contain himself and openly laughs, he then grabs his nose in order to hide the fact. Bizarre. Is it all just a big joke?    liar  [url=http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=mccanns take questions][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thumbsup  I am about to implode.
BerylJ
BerylJ

Activity : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 26.07.13 21:43

Lance De Boils wrote:Does anyone remember reading something about JT's DNA being found in an apt outside of the OC? Or did I dream that?

Now that you mention it, yes. Wasn't it Rob Murats apartment?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Can you come up with a REALLY credible scenario ? NEW Competition opens today.  NEW RULES - Page 4 Empty national geographic

Post by marconi 27.07.13 0:41

In case the Yard might privetly interrogate Kate, Gerry will be able to
follow it on National Geographic  "Seconds from Disaster".
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 27.07.13 1:29

Hicks wrote:
Casey5 wrote:
russiandoll wrote:

Came across this video, the McCann's are taking questions at an ITN press conference, near the end (20.56) they are being asked about the latest facial reconstruction, hair in particular, Gerry McCann cannot contain himself and openly laughs, he then grabs his nose in order to hide the fact. Bizarre. Is it all just a big joke?    liar

Blimey, never seen that video through to the end before.  Cannot believe that Gerry is laughing!  I couldn't hear the question properly, and wondered if he might have said something funny, but no-one else was laughing, and Gerry was clearly trying to stop himself, but can't prevent the cartoon faces.  That is one of the most shocking interviews I have seen in this case.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? 27.07.13 2:47

I am not sure what Gerry's laugh means. The question sounded like... "Where any decision's taken about.." and then I could not hear it. Kate then, start's talking about the fringe. The iconic image of Madeleine, presumably?

I do wonder though, if what prompted the question was Gerry, previously saying, what a brilliant job the person had done, who came up with the age progression image.
Who?What?Where?

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.07.13 10:09

Lance De Boils wrote:Does anyone remember reading something about JT's DNA being found in an apt outside of the OC? Or did I dream that?

No you didn't dream it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top