The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 5 Mm11

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 5 Mm11

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 5 Regist10

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 5 Empty Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by Newintown 01.05.13 21:53

[quote="candyfloss"]
Newintown wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Madeleine McCann: Parents have not lost hope that missing daughter will be found six years after disappearance

1 May 2013 10:09

Kate and Gerry McCann says the hunt for Madeleine, who disappeared six years ago on Friday, is escalating not slowing down

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-parents-not-lost-1863135#ixzz2S4hN0bcp[/quote]

It makes you want to puke, doesn't it? Who is this idiot Natalie Evans who wrote it?
"Mrs McCann said she found solace in her local church, for which she has a key ....." Come on Natalie you've got to do better than that to earn your wages, what a lazy journalist you are, don't you know the only key the McCanns had to a church was in PDL in 2007, where have you been for the past 6 years. For God's sake woman, wake up and do some proper research.

Kate McCann did say this morning, that they had the key to the local church, as well as the one in PDL, on the Daybreak programme with LK.
Oh my God, I've heard it all now. Absolutely unbelievable. What the hell is going on?? Her Mother stated on TV for all and sundry to hear THAT THEY WEREN'T PARTICULARLY RELIGIOUS (did you know that K & G McCann??), but they now have the key to the Church!!!!
Well I can't see SY taking them in any time soon for questioning seeing they are such upstanding members of society and HAVE THE KEY TO THE LOCAL CHURCH. Does anyone know what church it is because I would damn well like to write to the idiot who runs it to tell him what is going on and that he's been taken for a fool like most of the population.

ETA: However, thinking about it, we can't always rely on what the McCanns say, who is going to check with any church to find out if they actually do have a key? They seem to be able to say anything in interviews and on TV and nobody checks or questions what they say. It would be a shock to them if a TV company brought them in for an interview without knowing there were people in the audience to question all their discrepancies in their statements, gosh, wouldn't that make for good TV viewing? I can see all the uuumms, errrrs, Margaret, sorry I mean Madeleine, coming out now!!! If only. mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 5 847771

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 5 Empty Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by ShuBob 01.05.13 22:09

I wonder if the McCanns crossed paths with Prime Minister David Cameron who was also at the ITV studios at about the same time as them.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.05.13 22:18

Mrs McCann said she found solace in her local church, for which she has a key, but also from sitting quietly in Madeleine's room.

The couple will be carrying out a number of media interviews to mark the six year anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance.

So she goes into God's house with a key! And you think God's house is open for all, no need to sneak in with a key when nobody is there. When she should be out there actively searching for Maddie, she prefers using dodgy method to enter God's House,a and also to sit quietly In Madeleine's room - all signs of remembering someone who has passed over and in memory of the person.
None of these actions is about the Search.

Remember Savile and how he was onTV incessantly to keep himself high profile and to remind people of his mission.
This odious pair is doing the same - being brazen to the extreme to keep up a big lie - it's called messing people's mind with reverse psychology.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 01.05.13 22:37

aiyoyo wrote:
Mrs McCann said she found solace in her local church, for which she has a key, but also from sitting quietly in Madeleine's room.

The couple will be carrying out a number of media interviews to mark the six year anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance.

So she goes into God's house with a key! And you think God's house is open for all, no need to sneak in with a key when nobody is there. When she should be out there actively searching for Maddie, she prefers using dodgy method to enter God's House,a and also to sit quietly In Madeleine's room - all signs of remembering someone who has passed over and in memory of the person.
None of these actions is about the Search.

Remember Savile and how he was onTV incessantly to keep himself high profile and to remind people of his mission.
This odious pair is doing the same - being brazen to the extreme to keep up a big lie - it's called messing people's mind with reverse psychology.

They've been doing that since 3rd May 2007 and are still doing it. The TV companies and newspapers have been keeping it going ever since with their ridiculous stories and sycophantic interviews. The big question is WHY?

Well, as to the search, I think we're all still waiting for K & G to actually start searching after 6 years, but of course, they expect everyone else to do that, as they've told us numerous time, "well, we're busy doing other things".

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 01.05.13 23:00

The McCanns are really busy doing media. So busy in fact that there hasn't been an update on findmadeleine.com since 19th December 2012 - well there have been tweaks to the video with Kate's triumph at the London Marathon and a few easy to donate buttons added - but no update to what's happening in the search for Madeleine. Has Kate lost the ability to type? She ran a marathon in less than four hours with a bad foot (not for Madeleine but her efforts are now in the video about Madeleine). What's wrong with her fingers that she can't reel off an update on her website - that 37k website paid for from donations to the limited company?

Missing People can't be bothered to update their news either. Two weeks since the London Marathon and their front page news hasn't been updated since 17th April. There are lots of blazing pointers to the next 'run' but nothing to say how much was collected in the last one.

What a bunch.

Oh and did the limited company pay for K&G's expenses to park their bums on the sofas?

eta. I didn't hear the word 'campaign' once today.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.05.13 23:38

Gracious, some of the comments after the Yahoo news story are not very complimentary...............

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/madeleine-mccanns-parents-closer-truth-144038615.html#Hl5iAOe
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 02.05.13 0:35

I think we will have to accept that they are confident the SY farce is going exactly how they wont it to.

I have no doubt a few names we have not heard before maybe banded around at the end but nothing that is going to change anything. None of MW holiday mob will ever be interviewed and the case will remain as an abductor unknown.

My feeling is the review will be closed at the end of the summer or late autumn. Then they can have a massive amount of press coverage and re-ignite their search for Maddy. A few extra suspects will be thrown in to look like something was achieved.

Ultimately I believe SY will pick holes in the original investigation and blame that for them not achieving the breakthrough many expected.

My biggest worry is like most investigations there are mistakes, looking back on something there is something you can always do better. I have this horrible feeling they will use the SY review to exploit the trial in Portugal if they get it in time.

It almost feels to me like a conspiracy when the ultimate goal of the SY review may be for libel.

Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 5 Empty re mccannfest

Post by sheila.edwards 02.05.13 0:42

they like going on that show ! it dosent seem genuine somehow and wasted opportunity to contact missing child. who presumably is ten now and able to watch tv then pick phone up herself now ! one would think if alive. more support and money seems to be the agenda here anyone who supports them is a good person those that dont support them are bad people is what mother has said in past. more books will be banned,money wasted, suings, until next yr. no doubt.
sheila.edwards

Activity : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 02.05.13 1:11

Pershing36 wrote:I think we will have to accept that they are confident the SY farce is going exactly how they wont it to.

I have no doubt a few names we have not heard before maybe banded around at the end but nothing that is going to change anything. None of MW holiday mob will ever be interviewed and the case will remain as an abductor unknown.

My feeling is the review will be closed at the end of the summer or late autumn. Then they can have a massive amount of press coverage and re-ignite their search for Maddy. A few extra suspects will be thrown in to look like something was achieved.

Ultimately I believe SY will pick holes in the original investigation and blame that for them not achieving the breakthrough many expected.

My biggest worry is like most investigations there are mistakes, looking back on something there is something you can always do better. I have this horrible feeling they will use the SY review to exploit the trial in Portugal if they get it in time.

It almost feels to me like a conspiracy when the ultimate goal of the SY review may be for libel.

I think you've made some very good points there.

I also wonder about the "Fund". If the McCanns were in anyway being looked at by SY as being "dodgy" would SY still allow them to continue with their begging bowl on their website and to allow them to fleece the public in all of their TV interviews to keep "looking for Madeleine" i.e. we need your money to keep looking for her. There is no search for Madeleine going on, the SY know that, the McCanns know that and a lot of the "well informed" public know that, so why are the McCanns allowed to carry on with their farce of a fund "looking for Madeleine"??

I doubt the "review" has cost anything like £4m, it wouldn't surprise me if it stalled after the first 6 months, but SY and the HM have been sweating ever since trying to come up with some excuse as to get the McCanns off. I wouldn't trust Cameron as far as I could throw him, me being a Tory voter all my life, but never again!

They're all in it together, I don't trust any of them, I'm afraid.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 02.05.13 7:09

Pershing36 wrote:I think we will have to accept that they are confident the SY farce is going exactly how they wont it to.

The ultimate goal of SY - or rather the real remit imo - is to put a lid on it whilst having the McCanns smell of roses.

I've never thought they would end up in prison or ever be taken to court. My feeling is (and that of some others such as Textusa) that a useful dead paedo will be decided on as the likely 'abductor'. Hewlett has been groomed for this role and his son has been most helpful in propping this ridiculous idea up.
It's been quiet on the Hewlett front lately but there was also a trace of DNA on one of the bedspreads that (the FSS having been discredited) can just be anyone's - preferably that of a dead paedo.

But Lorraine Kelly suits them very well - it caters for Z-list celebrities. Seeing them laughing merrily is part of the orchestrated 'return to normality'.
Gerry still hasn't managed to get a leading role in politics, not even a supporting role. Hacked-off has had little success, Kate's ambassadorship and status of 'much adored icon' didn't bring in a lot of money for the runaway teenagers.
Not even after telling LK beforehand that she was virtually crippled by a bone problem in her foot and an injured achilles tendon, neither of which I believe.

Don't panic, this is all part of sidelining the McCanns with enough goodies to keep them quiet. The British public won't stand for all this money being spent on more of the same. What we are seeing is the media trying to get mileage out of this. Every time I see clips of these shows I'm grateful for not having a television.

All this posing and interviewing is so much thin air. She had the key to the church in Rothley years ago. The priest in PdL was not at all happy about them having the key - when in doubt bring on religion.
Are we asked to believe Kate wanders into the church to pray or rather have 'conversations' with God? Most Anglican local churches are accessible during the week, should that not be the same for RC churches? Or can Kate only pray when she is alone?
As for their 'reception' by the Pope, I'd like to have seen the other people who were being blessed. The McCanns were shoe-horned into an existing event - was Kate the only one with her head uncovered? Why did the Vatican whoosh all reference to the McCanns from their website soon afterwards?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 02.05.13 7:29

I think the Vatican whooshed the McCanns because of the IVF. The Vatican consider it a mortal sin, and therefore their pleadings of devotedness are false. Also the Vatican serves the RC population of the whole world, so the McCanns are too insignificant to warrant much attention. IMO.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 02.05.13 8:16

Smokeandmirrors wrote:I think the Vatican whooshed the McCanns because of the IVF. The Vatican consider it a mortal sin, and therefore their pleadings of devotedness are false. Also the Vatican serves the RC population of the whole world, so the McCanns are too insignificant to warrant much attention. IMO.

The priest in PdL may also have mentioned a few things to his cardinal who would have passed it on to the Vatican.
As for dress code this is interesting: From the Vatican Insider:

There is a precise protocol to be followed: black dress, long sleeves and a veil for women, tuxedo for men. A white dress? Only for Catholic queens

GIACOMO GALEAZZI
ROME
Vatican protocol states that for papal hearings, women should wear long sleeves, formal black clothing and a black veil to cover the head. Since the 1980's, however, the dress code (tailcoat for men, black dress and veil for women) has become far less rigid.

Only in private hearings with the Pope are women required to cover their heads and wear mourning clothes. In hearings with the Holy Father, women are required to wear a dress with a sober cut and colour, which should preferably be black.
unquote

So Kate dressed partly for a private hearing - in mourning clothes, formal black. But in a suit, not a dress. I always though one should have one's head covered on these occasions, as was the custom in church.
I do wonder if they thought they were going to have a private hearing, the video was cut to give that impression, you didn't get the shot where they're sitting amongst dozens of others who've waited years to meet with the Pope and the other shots are very tight, just the three of them - on one you can just see the pink one trying to shake the Pope's hand. Lovely!

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 02.05.13 8:36

Kate and Gerry McCann says [i]the hunt]/i] for Madeleine, who disappeared six years ago on Friday, is escalating not slowing down.

The hunt? escalating? by who? We have not heard from any authority or Police about that. All we get is Mccanns bull**** .

Their own hunt is all talk and no action - laughing and appearing care free happy while talking discussing it - the usual mc-yarn.
I wont be surprised if the odious Mr & Mrs expect people to stand up and the National Anthem played for them when they appear on screen. For - a heroic mum who can forgive the abductor, but wont give up, and wont shut up! And a heroic dad who's there to moral support the heroic mum by squeezes and digits twitching, wont give up and wont shut up either!

They are adept at this game now, no more any need to tow along the spokes-creature for effect. Somehow you get the feeling they feel they've hit home-run by now. The Mrs must be proud of another best performance by Mr. Just how anyone sane hunting for her missing child could consider their spouse's appeal for help as 'performance' and having 'performed very well' is mind boggling. It reduces it to an act in a screen play.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 02.05.13 10:42

Many cases have been reopened because members of the public have taken it upon themselves to investigate. Look at the Savile case as a recent example. If the Met are planning to do a whitewash, they'll do very well to bear that in mind. That's even before we consider how the Portuguese authorities would react to such a whitewash. I have faith the McCanns will be made to answer for what they did on that fateful holiday in PdL one day. It's taken Stuart Hall decades to face the music.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.05.13 11:44

ShuBob wrote:Many cases have been reopened because members of the public have taken it upon themselves to investigate. Look at the Savile case as a recent example. If the Met are planning to do a whitewash, they'll do very well to bear that in mind. That's even before we consider how the Portuguese authorities would react to such a whitewash. I have faith the McCanns will be made to answer for what they did on that fateful holiday in PdL one day. It's taken Stuart Hall decades to face the music.

Two notable cases which were re-opened after a member of the public took it upon himself to investigate involved Lubbock and Balkwell.
Just can't put a name to the member of the public at the moment ! youaretheman
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 02.05.13 13:37

I can't think of who you may be referring to PM mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 5 82678
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 02.05.13 16:12

PeterMac wrote:
ShuBob wrote:Many cases have been reopened because members of the public have taken it upon themselves to investigate. Look at the Savile case as a recent example. If the Met are planning to do a whitewash, they'll do very well to bear that in mind. That's even before we consider how the Portuguese authorities would react to such a whitewash. I have faith the McCanns will be made to answer for what they did on that fateful holiday in PdL one day. It's taken Stuart Hall decades to face the music.

Two notable cases which were re-opened after a member of the public took it upon himself to investigate involved Lubbock and Balkwell.
Just can't put a name to the member of the public at the moment ! mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 5 281194

Seconded PeterM and I hope you are right Shubob. Justice for Maddie. mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 5 725573
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 02.05.13 16:30

plebgate wrote:
PeterMac wrote:

Just can't put a name to the member of the public at the moment ! mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 5 281194

Seconded PeterM and I hope you are right Shubob. Justice for Maddie. mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 5 725573

Oh you are all so mean. Think of poor young (may be even spotty) Kevin. By not naming "you know who" you are depriving Kev of a tingle all the way down his back, or should I say, a 'frissonne'. Somehow it sounds so much more 'tingly' if it's said in French. What has the poor boy got to look forward to each week if it isn't the chance of the 'jack-pot' (his pay packet possibly?) and he'll only find the jack-pot by having to trawl all the way through all of the threads, constantly, unless we give him an 'alert'. But far be it from me to 'please' Kev and anyway, he should see everything that's being said. He might even learn something...... I wonder if one of his "keys" captures the lower case......t.....b...... mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 5 442775674
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 02.05.13 17:37

Kevin may have been given the day off because his bosses, Mr & Mrs, are in extreme good mood having had a good day at the TV Station being fawned over by their host. Happy faces all round follows by champagne for celebration now that they have managed to pull off another publicity stunt so effectively conning the public into believing "the HUNT" is escalating.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 02.05.13 17:42

I suspect the couple's recent tv appearances are calculated to warn off potential witnesses from coming forward if they really believe the Met report back to the couple. In how many other case reviews have the families given interviews- tv or otherwise- intimating they know how the police are progressing? I'm aware of none.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 02.05.13 18:13

None at all, so they've to be making it up. The question is why?
What makes them so brazen and so sure the Police are not inching towards them.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 02.05.13 18:38

Oh, please help me out here... who the heck is Kevin? I keep coming across his name in various threads, but I've obviously missed something!
mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 5 1307929409
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 02.05.13 19:21

Lance De Boils wrote:Oh, please help me out here... who the heck is Kevin? I keep coming across his name in various threads, but I've obviously missed something!

see PM winkwink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.05.13 19:24

tigger wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:Oh, please help me out here... who the heck is Kevin? I keep coming across his name in various threads, but I've obviously missed something!

see PM mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 5 302873
and find out that "Kevin" is dwelling in the attics of CR, searching the 'net for inappropriate comments on the "situation Madeleine finds herself in" ... mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 5 110921
Sorry. I really should have used a mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 5 173510
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 02.05.13 22:29

tigger wrote:

The ultimate goal of SY - or rather the real remit imo - is to put a lid on it whilst having the McCanns smell of roses.

I've never thought they would end up in prison or ever be taken to court. My feeling is (and that of some others such as Textusa) that a useful dead paedo will be decided on as the likely 'abductor'. Hewlett has been groomed for this role and his son has been most helpful in propping this ridiculous idea up.
It's been quiet on the Hewlett front lately but there was also a trace of DNA on one of the bedspreads that (the FSS having been discredited) can just be anyone's - preferably that of a dead paedo.

I disagree with all this sort of comment RE: Scotland Yard.
The fact is that there has been no leaking of information (if there was the McCanns would have spun it).
It is also a fact that Scotland Yard are currently on a high following the result on the Stephen Lawrence Case.
We also know with the Mccann case that the British Police helped the portugese to develop their evidence against the Mccann's.
Police are trained similarly the world over. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see inconsistencies in lots of areas within this case.
The Mccann's may have been close to the new money, elite 'professionals' of new labour, yet to the tories the Mccann's are just plebs like everyone else. They hold them in disregard, ones a Glaswegian the other a Liverpudlian. They never went to Eton, Oxbridge et al. or hung around in the circles that the tories did.

Also, since the Jimmy Saville escapade the police are now no longer scared to arrest people that are high profile.
Who on earth would have thought that they would have been brave enough to arrest Max Clifford? (even though he's common)
They also arrested one of our national icons (even though he's ozzie) Rolf Harris (the Commoners favorite as well as the queen!)
They now no longer need to be worried about arresting a pair of commoners who have tried to stifle the press as they have since burnt all their bridges.The way Gerry had been speaking about and to David Cameron are the Leveson was quite surprising!

One last thing RE: keeping an open mind. The truth was outed RE: Hillsborough recently too!!
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top