The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by plebgate on 01.05.13 16:13

watched a bit of the sky interview can't watch too much of it.

They say that they are closer to knowing and that the Met investigation is going very well. That being the case, why would the Met, when they are ready, need to ask the public for further assistance?

What can the public possibly tell the Met all these years later that might help them (only the abductor could do that presumably).

The Tapas group would be of more use to the Met than the general public I would think so why not interview that lot and let the general public know what is going on?



I just hope that this new smiling Mrs. is not as a result of a settlement in Portugal?

____________________
Judge Judy to shifty  witnesses   -    LOOK AT ME  -   Um is not an answer.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Posts : 5943
Reputation : 1636
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by tasprin on 01.05.13 16:17

@plebgate wrote:watched a bit of the sky interview can't watch too much of it.

They say that they are closer to knowing and that the Met investigation is going very well. That being the case, why would the Met, when they are ready, need to ask the public for further assistance?

What can the public possibly tell the Met all these years later that might help them (only the abductor could do that presumably).

The Tapas group would be of more use to the Met than the general public I would think so why not interview that lot and let the general public know what is going on?



I just hope that this new smiling Mrs. is not as a result of a settlement in Portugal?

That thought crossed my mind too.

tasprin

Posts : 834
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by plebgate on 01.05.13 16:18

and when is kitten heels May going to come and tell her bosses (yes, that's us the plebs) just how much more money and time is going to be spent on this review?

____________________
Judge Judy to shifty  witnesses   -    LOOK AT ME  -   Um is not an answer.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Posts : 5943
Reputation : 1636
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by plebgate on 01.05.13 16:33

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4910772/kate-mccann-i-havent-let-twins-have-any-sleepovers-yet.html

Snipped from the end of the above article:


Gerry added: “In some respects I think we're actually in a better position now
in terms of working out what happened.”

Anybody know what this is meant to mean?

I thought Maddie was snatched by an abductor?

What else is there to work out from his point of view?


plebgate

Posts : 5943
Reputation : 1636
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by jeanmonroe on 01.05.13 16:57

Plebgate:
Gerry added: “In some respects I think we're actually in a better position now
in terms of working out what happened.”

Anybody know what this is meant to mean?

I thought Maddie was snatched by an abductor?

What else is there to work out from his point of view?

______________________________________________________________

TODAY 1st May 2013

ADAM BOULTON: "your feeling is what on what you know on, as to her disappearance, what happened do you think?"
KATE MCCANN: (verbatim) "well we still don't know, all we know she was y'know she was taken from us, erm"

I thought Maddie was snatched by an abductor?

And Saint Kate, told the whole world, that she 'KNEW' Madeleine had been 'ABDUCTED' straight away at 10pm on the 3rd May 2007!
The McCanns seem to be showing the same signs as the failed Dowler cops by displaying the symptoms of COLLECTIVE AMNESIA!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5738
Reputation : 1601
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by Newintown on 01.05.13 17:02

@plebgate wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4910772/kate-mccann-i-havent-let-twins-have-any-sleepovers-yet.html

Snipped from the end of the above article:


Gerry added: “In some respects I think we're actually in a better position now
in terms of working out what happened.”

Anybody know what this is meant to mean?

I thought Maddie was snatched by an abductor?

What else is there to work out from his point of view?


I thought G & K knew what happened to Madeleine. Haven't they been telling us for the past 6 years that she was abducted from her bed and carried off through the "jemmied" or "not jemmied" window?

If Gerry has worked out what happened, does that mean he's come up with yet another version of events?

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

avatar
Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by tiny on 01.05.13 17:03

@jeanmonroe wrote:Plebgate:
Gerry added: “In some respects I think we're actually in a better position now
in terms of working out what happened.”

Anybody know what this is meant to mean?

I thought Maddie was snatched by an abductor?

What else is there to work out from his point of view?

______________________________________________________________


ADAM BOULTON: "your feeling is what on what you know on, as to her disappearance, what happened do you think?"
KATE MCCANN: (verbatim) "well we still don't know, all we know she was y'know she was taken from us, erm"

I thought Maddie was snatched by an abductor?
Madeleine was snatched by a pedo,according to Gerry.
avatar
tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by plebgate on 01.05.13 17:34

so wee Kelly thinks Mrs. is Superwoman?

She also seemed at one point to think she might make a good Audrey Hepburn?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2230489/Lorraine-Kelly-dons-Audrey-Hepburns-iconic-Breakfast-At-Tiffanys-look-launch-Little-Black-Dress-Diet.html

Loved the comments. Soooo true imo.

wee Kelly as Audrey

plebgate

Posts : 5943
Reputation : 1636
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by aiyoyo on 01.05.13 17:36

@jeanmonroe wrote:Plebgate:
Gerry added: “In some respects I think we're actually in a better position now
in terms of working out what happened.”


How can Mr. be in any better position NOW than ever to work out what happened, when the METS despite having reviewed the process files haven't a clue what happened, that Redwood had to admit that Madeleine is 50/50 percent dead for alive.
How can Gerry be in any position, let alone a position better, than the METs to say he's in a better to work out what happened.

How does saying that help their search for Maddie,when the right thing to do should be to cooperate with the Police, if not the PJ back then, at least with Op Grange if they are determined to find Maddie.

He's only in a better position now in terms of spinning, because he's home, armed with an array of expensive lawyers and best PR in the land. Only the mastery of pink spun has afforded him the luxury of parking his bum on TV station's sofa to jest around looking happy without a care in the world. Where is Maddie in all this? Maddie is reduced to just a 'she', they didnt even have the decency to address their daughter by name. Such a disrespectful generalisation to refer to their first born is disgraceful.






Anybody know what this is meant to mean?

I thought Maddie was snatched by an abductor?

What else is there to work out from his point of view?

______________________________________________________________
[/color]
TODAY 1st May 2013

ADAM BOULTON: "your feeling is what on what you know on, as to her disappearance, what happened do you think?"
KATE MCCANN: (verbatim) "well we still don't know, all we know she was y'know she was taken from us, erm"

I thought Maddie was snatched by an abductor?

And Saint Kate, told the whole world, that she 'KNEW' Madeleine had been 'ABDUCTED' straight away at 10pm on the 3rd May 2007!
The McCanns seem to be showing the same signs as the failed Dowler cops by displaying the symptoms of COLLECTIVE AMNESIA!
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 319
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by PeterMac on 01.05.13 17:44

It is fascinating.
Perhaps it may date back to Mrs Matorell telling the High Court that she had no evidence of abduction.

IF Kate says she knows, she is immediately open to the questions
Why did you not bother to tell your solicitor ?
Why did you let your solicitor look extremely foolish ?
Why did you let a QC go into the High Court on your behalf without giving her all the available evidence ?

And that opens all sorts of floodgates, and causes all sorts of grabbing of shoulders and crutches, and bruised arms


____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 157
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by Newintown on 01.05.13 17:52

@PeterMac wrote:It is fascinating.
Perhaps it may date back to Mrs Matorell telling the High Court that she had no evidence of abduction.

IF Kate says she knows, she is immediately open to the questions
Why did you not bother to tell your solicitor ?
Why did you let your solicitor look extremely foolish ?
Why did you let a QC go into the High Court on your behalf without giving her all the available evidence ?

And that opens all sorts of floodgates, and causes all sorts of grabbing of shoulders and crutches, and bruised arms


Didn't Kate say that she knows as "she was there", in an interview in Portugal on the steps outside the Court, I think it was, can't remember the actual details now.

If she said "she knows, she was there" and it's on tape, she can't go back and change it. Could that come back and bite her on the bum in the future? She can't really deny saying it.

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

avatar
Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by plebgate on 01.05.13 17:58

@PeterMac wrote:It is fascinating.
Perhaps it may date back to Mrs Matorell telling the High Court that she had no evidence of abduction.

IF Kate says she knows, she is immediately open to the questions
Why did you not bother to tell your solicitor ?
Why did you let your solicitor look extremely foolish ?
Why did you let a QC go into the High Court on your behalf without giving her all the available evidence ?

And that opens all sorts of floodgates, and causes all sorts of grabbing of shoulders and crutches, and bruised arms


Excellent points PeterM. That may well be the case.

plebgate

Posts : 5943
Reputation : 1636
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by Guest on 01.05.13 18:13

@plebgate wrote:so wee Kelly thinks Mrs. is Superwoman?

She also seemed at one point to think she might make a good Audrey Hepburn?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2230489/Lorraine-Kelly-dons-Audrey-Hepburns-iconic-Breakfast-At-Tiffanys-look-launch-Little-Black-Dress-Diet.html

Loved the comments. Soooo true imo.

wee Kelly as Audrey

Those photos are hilarious! Was anyone ever so deluded? Holly Go-heavily, more like.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by plebgate on 01.05.13 18:27

@popcorn. Holly go heavily - love, love it.

I think the DM were taking the proverbial in the first picture of wee Kelly in the sunglasses - the quote underneath that pic - something like - Lorraine showing the audrey look with poise.

Soooo funny. ha ha ha.


Edited to add - yes I agree deluded or what - reminds me more of Colonel Blink the cartoon character with the sunglasses on.

Note to self - enough already, can't laugh any louder than I have done.

plebgate

Posts : 5943
Reputation : 1636
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by tigger on 01.05.13 18:35

@Newintown wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:It is fascinating.
Perhaps it may date back to Mrs Matorell telling the High Court that she had no evidence of abduction.

IF Kate says she knows, she is immediately open to the questions
Why did you not bother to tell your solicitor ?
Why did you let your solicitor look extremely foolish ?
Why did you let a QC go into the High Court on your behalf without giving her all the available evidence ?

And that opens all sorts of floodgates, and causes all sorts of grabbing of shoulders and crutches, and bruised arms


Didn't Kate say that she knows as "she was there", in an interview in Portugal on the steps outside the Court, I think it was, can't remember the actual details now.

If she said "she knows, she was there" and it's on tape, she can't go back and change it. Could that come back and bite her on the bum in the future? She can't really deny saying it.


Statement by Kate McCann on 10 February 2010, the final day of the court hearing in respect of the injunction against Goncalo Amaral.

Reporter: "What evidence do you have that there was an abduction? Can I ask this question because you say that Amaral doesn't have..."
Kate McCann: "Because I know. I was there, I found my daughter gone. I know more than you do. I know what I saw."

Daily Mail online: Last updated at 19:06 17 September 2007

In an interview given to a Portuguese magazine (Flash) before she was named as a suspect in the case of the four-year-old's disappearance, Kate said:
"I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances."

Gerry McCann told the Irish Independent on 10 June, 2007, "Early on I had said to Kate I wonder how long it will be before someone says 'I wonder if he had anything to do with this?' The circumstances are such that physically it is impossible that I was involved.”

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by Newintown on 01.05.13 18:44

@tigger wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:It is fascinating.
Perhaps it may date back to Mrs Matorell telling the High Court that she had no evidence of abduction.

IF Kate says she knows, she is immediately open to the questions
Why did you not bother to tell your solicitor ?
Why did you let your solicitor look extremely foolish ?
Why did you let a QC go into the High Court on your behalf without giving her all the available evidence ?

And that opens all sorts of floodgates, and causes all sorts of grabbing of shoulders and crutches, and bruised arms


Didn't Kate say that she knows as "she was there", in an interview in Portugal on the steps outside the Court, I think it was, can't remember the actual details now.

If she said "she knows, she was there" and it's on tape, she can't go back and change it. Could that come back and bite her on the bum in the future? She can't really deny saying it.


Statement by Kate McCann on 10 February 2010, the final day of the court hearing in respect of the injunction against Goncalo Amaral.

Reporter: "What evidence do you have that there was an abduction? Can I ask this question because you say that Amaral doesn't have..."
Kate McCann: "Because I know. I was there, I found my daughter gone. I know more than you do. I know what I saw."

Daily Mail online: Last updated at 19:06 17 September 2007

In an interview given to a Portuguese magazine (Flash) before she was named as a suspect in the case of the four-year-old's disappearance, Kate said:
"I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances."

Gerry McCann told the Irish Independent on 10 June, 2007, "Early on I had said to Kate I wonder how long it will be before someone says 'I wonder if he had anything to do with this?' The circumstances are such that physically it is impossible that I was involved.”

You're very clever Tigger (and dedicated saving so much stuff), thanks very much.

I wonder why Gerry made that statement, that he wasn't physically involved, hmmmm.

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

avatar
Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by tigger on 01.05.13 19:14

@Newintown wrote:
@tigger wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:It is fascinating.
Perhaps it may date back to Mrs Matorell telling the High Court that she had no evidence of abduction.

IF Kate says she knows, she is immediately open to the questions
Why did you not bother to tell your solicitor ?
Why did you let your solicitor look extremely foolish ?
Why did you let a QC go into the High Court on your behalf without giving her all the available evidence ?

And that opens all sorts of floodgates, and causes all sorts of grabbing of shoulders and crutches, and bruised arms


Didn't Kate say that she knows as "she was there", in an interview in Portugal on the steps outside the Court, I think it was, can't remember the actual details now.

If she said "she knows, she was there" and it's on tape, she can't go back and change it. Could that come back and bite her on the bum in the future? She can't really deny saying it.


Statement by Kate McCann on 10 February 2010, the final day of the court hearing in respect of the injunction against Goncalo Amaral.

Reporter: "What evidence do you have that there was an abduction? Can I ask this question because you say that Amaral doesn't have..."
Kate McCann: "Because I know. I was there, I found my daughter gone. I know more than you do. I know what I saw."

Daily Mail online: Last updated at 19:06 17 September 2007

In an interview given to a Portuguese magazine (Flash) before she was named as a suspect in the case of the four-year-old's disappearance, Kate said:
"I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances."

Gerry McCann told the Irish Independent on 10 June, 2007, "Early on I had said to Kate I wonder how long it will be before someone says 'I wonder if he had anything to do with this?' The circumstances are such that physically it is impossible that I was involved.”

You're very clever Tigger (and dedicated saving so much stuff), thanks very much.

I wonder why Gerry made that statement, that he wasn't physically involved, hmmmm.

Dr. Roberts also has one article on this - including Gerry's statement in sept 07 at the airport ...' except to say that I played no part in the disappearance ...'
which Dr. Roberts analyses as "no active part' - which goes very well with the above no physically involved.
No wonder he's so smug. No flies on him, not even cadaver scent.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by Newintown on 01.05.13 19:24

@tigger wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
@tigger wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:It is fascinating.
Perhaps it may date back to Mrs Matorell telling the High Court that she had no evidence of abduction.

IF Kate says she knows, she is immediately open to the questions
Why did you not bother to tell your solicitor ?
Why did you let your solicitor look extremely foolish ?
Why did you let a QC go into the High Court on your behalf without giving her all the available evidence ?

And that opens all sorts of floodgates, and causes all sorts of grabbing of shoulders and crutches, and bruised arms


Didn't Kate say that she knows as "she was there", in an interview in Portugal on the steps outside the Court, I think it was, can't remember the actual details now.

If she said "she knows, she was there" and it's on tape, she can't go back and change it. Could that come back and bite her on the bum in the future? She can't really deny saying it.


Statement by Kate McCann on 10 February 2010, the final day of the court hearing in respect of the injunction against Goncalo Amaral.

Reporter: "What evidence do you have that there was an abduction? Can I ask this question because you say that Amaral doesn't have..."
Kate McCann: "Because I know. I was there, I found my daughter gone. I know more than you do. I know what I saw."

Daily Mail online: Last updated at 19:06 17 September 2007

In an interview given to a Portuguese magazine (Flash) before she was named as a suspect in the case of the four-year-old's disappearance, Kate said:
"I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances."

Gerry McCann told the Irish Independent on 10 June, 2007, "Early on I had said to Kate I wonder how long it will be before someone says 'I wonder if he had anything to do with this?' The circumstances are such that physically it is impossible that I was involved.”

You're very clever Tigger (and dedicated saving so much stuff), thanks very much.

I wonder why Gerry made that statement, that he wasn't physically involved, hmmmm.

Dr. Roberts also has one article on this - including Gerry's statement in sept 07 at the airport ...' except to say that I played no part in the disappearance ...'
which Dr. Roberts analyses as "no active part' - which goes very well with the above no physically involved.
No wonder he's so smug. No flies on him, not even cadaver scent.

Yes, he's not daft is he? Kept himself squeaky clean (in more ways than one) from day 1 and completely distanced from anything that was going on.

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

avatar
Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by tigger on 01.05.13 19:25

Earlier in this topic I mentioned in answer to Plebgate about a direct communication of Kate to Madeleine.

Gerry seems only concerned with promoting the US centre for missing children and brings it into the interview several times in this extract alone.
He ends the interview by getting Kate out of the hole she's fallen in by saying (NOT speaking to Maddie) - and we're still looking for her.
Not 'you' - poor little Maddie.

It was in the Sky news interview of the 9th August 2007 of which the transcript can be found on McCannfiles.com
Here is the extract:
[...]
AW: Now, your campaign has been unprecedented. What's next?

GM: Well, to mark the hundred days, errr... we'll be launching the YouTube channel, errr... called 'Don't You Forget About Me', errr... which is a channel for missing children and, errr... it's been a lot of work going on behind the scenes on that and I think it's a fantastic idea and we're launching it in collaboration, obviously, with Intenational Center for Missing and Exploited Children and Google themselves, who will be hosting it via YouTube, and, errr...

KM: And both of whom have been incredibly supportive and just welcome the idea, so...

AW: Is this an indication, going on at a wider scale like this, that, perhaps, you... your hopes are fading for Madeleine, in any way, in that you're giving it... you know, putting it on a much wider scale rather than this just being about finding Madeleine; it's about finding other missing children?

KM: Naah... I mean, I... I think, you know, from quite early on we've obviously wanted to know a little bit more about the scale of the problem and, errm... I mean, it's massive, actually, I mean... I didn't realise how little I knew, really, and I think knowing that it's very hard to turn a blind eye to it, you know, errr... and we just felt if there was anything, obviously... you know, obviously at the minute our priority's Madeleine but we just felt if there was anything we could do that might help other children; that might make the world that little bit... you know, just a tiny bit safer for children then something good has come out of it.

GM: I think it's a real... something tangible that could benefit other people and give renewed interest to other missing kids as well in a medium that younger people use, errr.... very use... you know, tens of millions of people use YouTube. There were over two hundred and twenty nine videos of Madeleine, errr... on it already.

KM: About six weeks ago.

GM: You know, so it's incredible.

AW: And Kate, finally, if Madeleine could hear you now, what would you say to her?

KM: (laughs) Huhh... I mean, 'I love you'; she knows that. She knows, how much 'I love you'... how much we both love her.

GM: And we're still looking for her.
unquote

From 'Blinking liars' by Dr. Roberts 2009 McCannsfiles.com re this interview:

And when, in conclusion, Kate is invited to say something to Madeleine, for the child's benefit, she cannot bring herself to talk to her daughter, only about her little girl, who seemingly disappeared in the blink of an eye.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by Newintown on 01.05.13 19:45

All the "errs" in their sentences and the fact they can't bring themselves to say Madeleine's name shows how disingenuous they both are, as they know they are winging it and it's all a scam. If their hearts were in what they were doing, i.e. the missing children charity (ICMEC), the words would roll off their tongues as they would not have to hesitate in what they were saying. Neither of them have any real interest in the work of ICMEC, as it doesn't relate to them if Madeleine's isn't missing, it's just another stepping stone to deceiving people with their fairy tale, or probably a stepping stone for Gerry as a job for the future, hundreds of miles away from all the scrutinising eyes and ears on the internet in the UK. Was that part of his "wider agenda"?

They can't bring themselves to actually say "Madeleine" as again they know it's a scam, and it's not for real. If she had been actually abducted she would be in the forefront of their minds in every sentence, her name would just trip off their tongues without even thinking about it. The fact that they can't even send a message to her and have no idea what to say is very telling. Any other parent with a missing child would probably go on for hours talking to their missing child through the TV incase he/she may be watching.

The McCanns' body language says it all.

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

avatar
Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by Casey5 on 01.05.13 20:13

When Sara Payne's daughter went missing there was a supposed sighting of the child at a service station. I remember Sara Payne doing a TV/Police appeal and she spoke directly to her daughter telling her that she loved her and that she would be coming to find her and bring her home. Her husband couldn't speak, he was in bits poor man, but Sara Payne found the strength from somewhere and spoke to her daughter just in case the child was watching. She was long dead, of course but her mother behaved as a mother would who believed her daughter was still alive.
Kate McCann doesn't imo.

Casey5

Posts : 330
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by sammyc on 01.05.13 21:20

Can somebody post the image of Gerry and Kate laughing and joking on the daybreak programme alongside the first image of Kate on 'the truth will out Kate' thread, looking heart rending, painful, sorrowful, in pain, blah de blah

Thanks in anticipation.
avatar
sammyc

Posts : 233
Reputation : 83
Join date : 2011-10-06
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by Guest on 01.05.13 21:28

Madeleine McCann: Parents have not lost hope that missing daughter will be found six years after disappearance

1 May 2013 10:09

Kate and Gerry McCann says the hunt for Madeleine, who disappeared six years ago on Friday, is escalating not slowing down

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-parents-not-lost-1863135#ixzz2S4hN0bcp

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by Newintown on 01.05.13 21:41

candyfloss wrote:Madeleine McCann: Parents have not lost hope that missing daughter will be found six years after disappearance

1 May 2013 10:09

Kate and Gerry McCann says the hunt for Madeleine, who disappeared six years ago on Friday, is escalating not slowing down

[url=http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-parents-not-lost-1863135#ixzz2S4hN0bcp

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-parents-not-lost-1863135#ixzz2S4hN0bcp[/quote[/url]]

It makes you want to puke, doesn't it? Who is this idiot Natalie Evans who wrote it?
"Mrs McCann said she found solace in her local church, for which she has a key ....." Come on Natalie you've got to do better than that to earn your wages, what a lazy journalist you are, don't you know the only key the McCanns had to a church was in PDL in 2007, where have you been for the past 6 years. For God's sake woman, wake up and do some proper research.


____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

avatar
Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by Guest on 01.05.13 21:45

[quote="Newintown"]
candyfloss wrote:Madeleine McCann: Parents have not lost hope that missing daughter will be found six years after disappearance

1 May 2013 10:09

Kate and Gerry McCann says the hunt for Madeleine, who disappeared six years ago on Friday, is escalating not slowing down

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-parents-not-lost-1863135#ixzz2S4hN0bcp[/quote]

It makes you want to puke, doesn't it? Who is this idiot Natalie Evans who wrote it?
"Mrs McCann said she found solace in her local church, for which she has a key ....." Come on Natalie you've got to do better than that to earn your wages, what a lazy journalist you are, don't you know the only key the McCanns had to a church was in PDL in 2007, where have you been for the past 6 years. For God's sake woman, wake up and do some proper research.

Kate McCann did say this morning, that they had the key to the local church, as well as the one in PDL, on the Daybreak programme with LK.

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum