The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 3 Mm11

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 3 Mm11

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 3 Regist10

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 3 Empty Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by Liz Eagles 01.05.13 10:46

jeanmonroe wrote:Wee Lorraine said, to the laughing cavaLIARS, on her bit, 'you are ALWAYS on my mind'
Ah, bless.

We had a goldfish called Gerald when I was a little girl. We moved house and forgot we'd left him on the window ledge (in his bowl of course!). We went back to the property in the afternoon and had to ask the new owners for our pet. Gerald had no memory of the incident. mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 3 110921
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 3 Empty Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by jeanmonroe 01.05.13 10:48

aquila wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:Part 2 of the fest was on Lorraines seperate show.
8:30am onwards.
Just as sickening.
All SMILES, NO PLEA!
Kate: "we get HUNDREDS of christmas cards"
UK has 60 MILLION occupants and they get 'a few hundred cards'
Didn't she once boast 'the VAST majority support us, it's only a very small minority that criticise us"?
The VAST majority is NOT 'a few hundred' out of 60 MILLION, Kate!

Thanks jeanmonroe, I only watched the LK show (Lorraine's separate show). Six minutes of tv coverage and Gerry didn't say Madeleine's name. He said 'the child' and 'their big sister'. It was noticeable to me.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 01.05.13 11:39

Gerry McCann: 'They're doing all the things that we said needed to be done. When they're ready they'll come forward and ask the public for help'

So SY are doing what they're told then.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 01.05.13 11:48

tasprin wrote:Gerry McCann: 'They're doing all the things that we said needed to be done. When they're ready they'll come forward and ask the public for help'

If they are doing everything Gerry told them, why have they changed the Fund website to make it easier for people to donate? Why would they still need donations?
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 3 Empty lorraine kelly programme

Post by worriedmum 01.05.13 12:01

haven't watched it, but can anyone who did tell me if they mentioned the reward? Is it ever mentioned?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 01.05.13 12:04

Cristobell wrote:
tasprin wrote:Gerry McCann: 'They're doing all the things that we said needed to be done. When they're ready they'll come forward and ask the public for help'

If they are doing everything Gerry told them, why have they changed the Fund website to make it easier for people to donate? Why would they still need donations?

Also look at the findmadeleine.com website and see Kate's running triumph at the London Marathon tacked onto an old video. It's on the homepage, the video - you'll have to wait to click onto the video - Madeleine doesn't come first. Superwoman Kate. This video is an update. Un-bloody-believable. Gerry can't mention his daughter's name in an interview today, there is no update message from K&G on the findmadeleine website nor on the Missing People website (although Kate mentioned the amount of money raised for her efforts in the Marathon today on the LK show and stressed it wasn't Madeleine's Fund but Missing People the charity (that one didn't pass me by).

Why indeed do the McCann's need donations?

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 01.05.13 12:11

lorraine. "So, Gerry and Kate"
Gerry to Kate "uh oh here it comes"
mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 3 Pl10
Lorraine. "Are you both ready to make that heartfelt, tearful plea, offering the nasty man everything you own, to get him to return Madeleine?"
mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 3 Plok10
Lorraine: "Now then you two, seriously, i'm being absolutely serious, offer the 'abductor' everything."
mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 3 Ploi10
Are YOU 'avin a laff, Lorraine?
WE only plead for 'donations' for our private piggy bank 'fund'
And the nasty man is NOT getting his hands on any of THAT!
That's all OURS!
And Phil,John,Tricia,Susan and Jon and the rest of our wider family and our spokesman.
See you next YEAR Lorraine!
Same time, same place.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 01.05.13 13:16

MCCANNS ON SKY NEWS IN A MINUTE!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 01.05.13 13:25

Nice to see we weren't let down in the frumpiness stakes.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 01.05.13 13:45

jeanmonroe wrote:lorraine. "So, Gerry and Kate"
Gerry to Kate "uh oh here it comes"
Lorraine. "Are you both ready to make that heartfelt, tearful plea, offering the nasty man everything you own, to get him to return Madeleine?"
Lorraine: "Now then you two, seriously, i'm being absolutely serious, offer the 'abductor' everything."
Are YOU 'avin a laff, Lorraine?
WE only plead for 'donations' for our private piggy bank 'fund'
And the nasty man is NOT getting his hands on any of THAT!
That's all OURS!
And Phil,John,Tricia,Susan and Jon and the rest of our wider family and our spokesman.
See you next YEAR Lorraine!
Same time, same place.

They wont be feckin laughing/smiling if they ever get in a court of law. So annoyed at these pictures. Their beautiful daughter missing, who knows who has her and they are having little sofa interviews with wee Lorraine grinning from ear to ear. Mrs. might be able to forgive any abductor but would Maddie be able to forgive her?????

@jeanmonroe - laughing cavaliars. mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 3 3711883763
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 01.05.13 14:01

I recently watched a documentary about the Soham murders. It was heartbreaking. Absolutely no question of parents getting t-shirts, a spokesman, a Fund, and legal team, the very idea of it would have been obscene. One of the most notable points, was the opinion of the then Home Secretary David Blunkett. He said, unreservedly, that he hopes Huntley rots in hell. I think he spoke for most of us.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.05.13 14:05

jeanmonroe wrote:

Isn't it about time that that 'Happy Talk' YouTube vid was updated? Or expanded? Or 'Happy Talk 2' made, perhaps?

By the way, is there a thread anywhere on this site that has all the pictures of this 'grieving couple' laughing their heads off, like they were this morning?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 01.05.13 14:13

Smokeandmirrors wrote:Nice to see we weren't let down in the frumpiness stakes.

Actually I like her hair and her scarf, wonder if I could get the same look, do you think I would a bit mutton and lamb though as I am 70?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 01.05.13 14:21

They look as joyful as they did back in May 2007 when they emerged from the church just days after Maddie's disappearance, grinning from ear to ear. Lorraine Kelly is a life-saver isn't she? It's so handy to have a fellow Missing People Charity insider who is also in the TV broadcasting business.
P.S. Kate McCann had to drop the hang-dog expression she reserves for interviews sooner or later because everyone who knows her knows it's strictly an act for cameras.
tasprin

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 01.05.13 15:09

didnt know they were on twice, was busy , those stills are unbelievable in the circumstances.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 01.05.13 15:15

Nina wrote:

Actually I like her hair and her scarf, wonder if I could get the same look, do you think I would a bit mutton and lamb though as I am 70?

You couldn't possibly look as happy as she was this morning.
You haven't had any of your kids 'abducted'!
JOKE?

ETA: although NOW, after being on Sky News this lunchtime, the official version,of the 'abduction' straight from the HORSES mouth (lol) is that:

"all we know is that she has been taken from us"

Oh dear, next they will be saying 'it's a complete MYSTERY'
Then they will HAVE to SUE themselves!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 01.05.13 15:24

jeanmonroe wrote:
Nina wrote:

JOKE?

ETA: although NOW the official version,of the 'abduction' straight from the HORSES mouth (lol) is that
That would true whether it was an abduction or death in the apartment.
tasprin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 01.05.13 15:26

jeanmonroe wrote:
Nina wrote:

JOKE?

ETA: although NOW, after being on Sky News this lunchtime, the official version,of the 'abduction' straight from the HORSES mouth (lol) is that:

Ah that's a new one. A euphemism for death to many.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 01.05.13 15:32

'All we know is that she has been taken from us'. She? who is she? And they should know lots more as they have spun the story for the last 6 years. Can't these people even speak Madeleine's name? She aaagh

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.05.13 15:37

Their claim that they were depressed b/c of Amaral's book has no leg to stand on. That's definitely not the look of a 'depressed' pair. Quite the contrary!

Who, looking at their joyful face, would have thought they were distraught and pining for their missing daughter allegedly in the hands of padeo*****!

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 3 Empty Ah say Boy Ah say, who you talkin about...

Post by The Rooster 01.05.13 15:45

When the McCann woman talks about being able to forgive the abductor (which is fucking ridiculous), you have to read between the lines. She is talking about forgiving herself. Simple displacement theory. Simple psychosis. Thumbing her nose at the Great British public and underestimating the enormity of what befalls her in the future. She'll wish she were having afternoon tea with Shipman and some of his pals down-under with slinky red foot.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 01.05.13 15:46

quick apology to S and M, I had not seen the first interview where G did in fact speak of the Met appealing for help from the public.

FGS they let Gerry get away with " we take the necesary precautions" when they were discussing the twins going to sleepovers and on school trips.....

neither AJ nor LK asked did that include not leaving them to sleep alone in the house while they dined in the back garden of their neighbours over the road or a good few doors away.

weird one about the key though from AJ, straight from left field.

I am sure I am being vilified on twitter and elsewhere for remarking on the body language. However what I said was factual. And I am entitled to my opinion, which is that while he might just be the type not to show affection in public, Gerry appears to be not interested in demonstrating loving support for his wife or actively withholding it. Whatever is behind it, it is not nice to watch, especially when she constantly touches him for reassurance and to show that she is "with" him.
And the obvious message how the public can help would be if you take a poster away with you, make sure it is the age progressed one not the one shown on the programme. Also read out contact details for Grange.

note....this time LK did the intro with the word disappearance, it was Gerry who said the A word.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.05.13 15:55

Video of them here on Sky News talking to Adam Boulton a couple of hours ago (7 mins long) plus article.............

Madeleine McCann's Parents 'Closer' To Truth

Kate and Gerry McCann Kate ask the public to remain vigilant as they talk to Sky News about adapting to life without Madeleine.

http://news.sky.com/story/1085580/madeleine-mccanns-parents-closer-to-truth
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.05.13 16:01

If they're already able to adapt to life without Maddie why would they want the public to be vigilant? They are taking the piss...knowing they got away with it.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 01.05.13 16:08

Trying to put it to bed. Imo the April Jones case will be quoted as an example what may have happened although they so hope it didn't.
The Met will say that the balance of evidence points to Maddie being dead. They will ignore the dog's findings and the DNA tests as so much waste paper.

The public's next job is to empathise with these parents coming to the realisation that their loved one is likely dead.
Plenty of publicity can be harvested from this as well as financial support, because you know what? Gerry might still get that high profile job as European Mediator in finding lost children. Kate will get a fatter salary as an ambassador and both of them can darken our screens to their heart's content.
Not only that, they can still 'hope' and emote in public about this. Perfect solution.

I really want to be wrong about this.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top