The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wee book banning

Post by sheila.edwards on Tue 30 Apr 2013 - 22:37

they may even discuss banning of books so all the cowards cant be allowed to read or have an opinion only theirs allowed !

sheila.edwards

Back to top Go down

Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by PeterMac on Tue 30 Apr 2013 - 22:40

Or they could try
"It is ludicrous. These sort of questions are nonsense and we shouldn't be giving them the time of day. There is absolutely no suggestion that Madeleine, or the children, were drugged. It's outrageous."
The Sun By Antonella Lazzeri and Clodagh Hartley 25 Oct. 2007

Or some time later
Oprah Winfrey"And then, there were the... the hurtful rumours that you drugged Madeleine or that you gave her sedatives; that you accidentally caused her... her death..."
KM: (After a long pause) "I mean we know it's all lies."
GM: "It's just nonsense you know, there's no... that people can have theories and that's all it is, there's no evidence to suggest any of that and it's absolute ludicrous, you know, and it's..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix6bKUnmOCM&feature=player_embedded
and in the Panorama prog in November 2007
GM:
The twins were still sleeping in the their cots so . . . we tried to leave it as undisturbed as possible, and they slept very soundly until we moved them out their cots into another apartment . . which does make you wonder if there was [sic] any substances used to keep them asleep.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix6bKUnmOCM

Make your mind up Gerry.
You've been sussed, and the thing you now need is ONE consistent version of the truth, not three.

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on Wed 1 May 2013 - 0:02

IMO, today is really the last day for them, on national TV, to look directly into the camera and, with tear stained faces, plead/beg/implore the 'nasty man' to return Madeleine.

To directly say to Madeleines 'captor' "we will give you everything we have, except the twins, our house, cars, all our 'fund' money, absolutely everything we have, if you just return Madeleine safe and sound to us. You can have it all. Please, please, please, return our daughter to us. The wider family will also give you everything they have in exchange for Madeleine. There won't be any police involvement, if you just give her back. Thankyou"

We'll see, if the McCanns can bring themselves to make such a plea, but i'm not holding my breath.
They should do, but will they?

ANY other parent in the world would, wouldn't they?

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on Wed 1 May 2013 - 0:11

@suzyjohnson wrote:Is it this one you mean Tigger?

http://youtu.be/cJMYd2CUWKY

This is one of the most important McCann videos IMO as in it, Gerry almost jumps out of his skin when it would appear Kate momentarily veers off script. Just watch his reaction at around 0.06 seconds in and pay attention to exactly what Kate says at that time. This video confirms to me the McCanns most certainly know more than they're letting on. I will leave it at that.

ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on Wed 1 May 2013 - 7:53

Not much to report from the appearance, other than the public are so supportive and when they are ready, the met will appeal to the public for help. Nothing that hasn't been said before. Rather a pointless appearance IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on Wed 1 May 2013 - 8:13

@ShuBob wrote:
@suzyjohnson wrote:Is it this one you mean Tigger?
http://youtu.be/cJMYd2CUWKY
This is one of the most important McCann videos IMO as in it, Gerry almost jumps out of his skin when it would appear Kate momentarily veers off script. Just watch his reaction at around 0.06 seconds in and pay attention to exactly what Kate says at that time. This video confirms to me the McCanns most certainly know more than they're letting on. I will leave it at that.
And look at the thumb squeeze by Gerry on Kate's left shoulder at exactly that time. This is clearly a signal to get the script right.
Remember when Kate was first interviewed

p. 91 "I was taken into a large room containing several desks. Gerry had asked João Carlos if he could be allowed to stay with me while I was questioned because he was extremely worried about my psychological state. I was grateful to João Carlos for agreeing, with the proviso that Gerry remained seated behind me. I appreciate now that this would not be acceptable practice in most police investigations. João Carlos interviewed me, assisted by a young female interpreter. He put his questions in Portuguese, the interpreter relayed them to me in English and then she translated my answers into Portuguese. The interview was neither videoed nor audio-taped. Instead João Carlos tapped my answers, as given to him in Portuguese by the interpreter, into his computer. As you can imagine, it was an incredibly laborious process. My eyes were still continually drawn towards the clock, or my watch, and as the minutes and then the hours ticked by my body became more and more tense.
The officer began with how we came to be in Portugal and then concentrated on the point at which I discovered Madeleine was missing. When he asked me if it was the first time I had been to Portugal I said, ‘Yes. Never again!’ The interpreter turned to me and said, ‘Mrs McCann, this could have happened anywhere.’ She was right, of course, and I was a bit ashamed of that remark, but in the circumstances it was hardly surprising I felt that way at that moment. As I recounted how I’d found Madeleine’s bedclothes neatly folded back my voice faltered. Every now and then Gerry would put a hand on my shoulder or give me a reassuring squeeze."

And did we see bruises on the ams caused by "reassuring squeezes" later ?

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on Wed 1 May 2013 - 8:13

Will itv allow this to be uploaded to youtube. Copyright issues may prevail again?

Will watch it on itv player if not uploaded.

Question is were there any wide smileson show this morning?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on Wed 1 May 2013 - 8:20

@jeanmonroe wrote:IMO, today is really the last day for them, on national TV, to look directly into the camera and, with tear stained faces, plead/beg/implore the 'nasty man' to return Madeleine.
Oh come on, get real! Since when did they ever appeal to the Monster to return Madeleine?
It is always MONEY they appeal for. They rarely mention her by name . They merely said "........err....emmm....she is still missing you know ...and err no one is looking for her...err emm we have to do it ourselves...you know err...emmm ....we'll never give up. (again they wont specify which 'M' they wont give up - Maddie or Money? And we know they wont give the up the lucrative side of it.

To directly say to Madeleines 'captor' "we will give you everything we have, except the twins, our house, cars, all our 'fund' money, absolutely everything we have, if you just return Madeleine safe and sound to us. You can have it all. Please, please, please, return our daughter to us. The wider family will also give you everything they have in exchange for Madeleine. There won't be any police involvement, if you just give her back. Thankyou"

We'll see, if the McCanns can bring themselves to make such a plea, but i'm not holding my breath.
They should do, but will they?

ANY other parent in the world would, wouldn't they?
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on Wed 1 May 2013 - 8:24

Oprah is watched world wide. I did not watch that show but did ask at the time if a direct appeal was made to the abductor. The answer was NO.

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on Wed 1 May 2013 - 8:25

@PeterMac wrote:

And did we see bruises on the ams caused by "reassuring squeezes" later ?

That was more than 'reassuring squeezes' - more like trying to control a mad person who has gone berserk.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on Wed 1 May 2013 - 8:45

Just a reminder from six years ago: from Gerry's blog.

Day 39 -11/06/2007 - Monday
DAY AND DATE GERRY USED Day 38 -12/06/2007
We did a couple of interviews for ITV and Sky and followed up our Newspaper interviews focussing on a change in the phase of the campaign. We confirmed that there will be a period of reflection before we decide on what is the best role for Kate and I. spit coffee

Not quite there yet are we?

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on Wed 1 May 2013 - 8:51

Just finished. As predicted no questions, just sycophancy. Running the marathon in 4 hours with a ruptured achilles . . . Money, Money

What has she done to her face ?
Lift, botox ?
There are two very strange horizontal valleys below her cheeks and above her jaw.

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on Wed 1 May 2013 - 8:59

Have just watched the LK interview. It was a McCannfest. 6 mins of the same old. Lots of pictorial footage to mark the passing of time. LK calls Kate 'superwoman'.

I'm off for a gaviscon.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on Wed 1 May 2013 - 9:01

Dullest interview ever. Same questions and same answers, no deviation from the script. They still celebrating Maddy's birthday and twins talk about her all the time (really????). No appeal to abductor, no message for Madeleine. Oh, and Lorraine told Kate she is a superwoman.

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 1 May 2013 - 9:17

http://www.itv.com/daybreak/hottopics/kate-gerry-mccann-maddie-anniversary/

Well done to those who managed to watch it - at 5.35 it's 5.34 too long for me to do so.

Superwoman?

Lorraine seems to be getting sillier every day.

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on Wed 1 May 2013 - 9:26

Superwoman,bet kate and Gerry are laughing there arses off at that stupid Lorraine.
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on Wed 1 May 2013 - 9:33

@plebgate wrote:Will itv allow this to be uploaded to youtube. Copyright issues may prevail again?

Will watch it on itv player if not uploaded.

Question is were there any wide smileson show this morning?

The message conveyed was 'everything is tickedy boo' and the pair are still very much together. Big smug smiles from G and K. They are very pleased with the review and 'finisher' Kate is indeed superwoman. Can't help but wonder what bad news is lurking around the corner.

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on Wed 1 May 2013 - 9:39

Quote [ think from Smoke and Mirrors, apologies if from another member.]

"when they are ready, the Met will appeal to the public for help."

I don't believe these were Gerry's exact words, he said as far as I can recall that when they are ready the Met will go public. Gerry did not elaborate on the reason for this [ maybe an update ? Hopefully].

Anyway what was worthy of note to me were the following :

LK refrained from her usual rubbish technique of asking an interviewee a question then answering it herself. Kate was allowed to talk and Gerry let her do most of the talking. Kate touching her husband as usual, so affection given to and /or asked for from him.
He put his arm around her, it stayed mainly on the back of the sofa. He hugged her at one stage and made a JOKE about her needing or getting a lot of support, in response to LK's statement about their being there for one another. Will watch again, I found this uncomfortable viewing, inappropriate and very patronising. He came across as the same arrogant insincere make- your- skin -crawl creep as always. I felt rather sorry for Kate, married to this poor excuse for a man.
Otherwise same old same old.

It is interesting to see who has the upper hand in this relationship, it certainly would not, I am sure, be described as balanced by any body language or relationship expert, on the evidence of their interviews.

Strange that during a look at the papers with a couple of guests, LK made the comment regarding A Knox that it is annoying that it is always about her and not the victim.
This constantly having the McCanns as her guests and following the same format gives the same impression....it is all about the couple and not the child. Where were the appeals for information,appeals to people who might know the abductor, the showing of the age progressed image, the giving out of the Grange information number?

Their supporters are on twitter and their main preoccupation is " did they/ didn't theyt come across well"

says it all.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on Wed 1 May 2013 - 9:49

Have just seen it again :

Kate had her hand on Gerry's knee from the start. His arm was on the sofa back, his other hand close to hers but he not once took hold of it.....until they were asked by Lorraine did they give each other support.

He then moved both arms towards her, the arm on the sofa back moved to her shoulder, his other hand took hold of her right arm while he said either Kate gets or needs a lot of support.
Kate laughed in response.
He then reverted to arm behind his wife, on the sofa back. Other hand that had briefly touched her taken away from her.

The only touch from him came when he made his poor taste patronising " joke".

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on Wed 1 May 2013 - 9:59

Gerry doesn't say Madeleine's name.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 1 May 2013 - 10:11

Someone has just tweeted this, must say, I wondered what the church keys question was all about?

T****@t***_t***2m
@reallorraine Why on earth did you ask the McCanns if they still had a key to the church?? I'm *very, very* intrigued... #McCann

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on Wed 1 May 2013 - 10:25

Part 2 of 'the fest' was on Lorraines seperate show.
8:30am onwards.
Just as sickening.
All SMILES, NO PLEA!
Kate: "we get HUNDREDS of christmas cards"
UK has 60 MILLION occupants and they get 'a few hundred cards'
Didn't she once boast 'the VAST majority support us, it's only a very small minority that criticise us"?
The VAST majority is NOT 'a few hundred' out of 60 MILLION, Kate!

I'd do the math but am afraid i would run out of zero's behind the decimal point before getting to a one!
0.00000000001% (i think) of UK 'support US' claims KM, the VAST majority!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 1 May 2013 - 10:33

I feel sick again!

Most of the cards are likely to be from Pam Gurney and Mike Gunnill in all their different identities......

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on Wed 1 May 2013 - 10:36

@jeanmonroe wrote:Part 2 of the fest was on Lorraines seperate show.
8:30am onwards.
Just as sickening.
All SMILES, NO PLEA!
Kate: "we get HUNDREDS of christmas cards"
UK has 60 MILLION occupants and they get 'a few hundred cards'
Didn't she once boast 'the VAST majority support us, it's only a very small minority that criticise us"?
The VAST majority is NOT 'a few hundred' out of 60 MILLION, Kate!

Thanks jeanmonroe, I only watched the LK show (Lorraine's separate show). Six minutes of tv coverage and Gerry didn't say Madeleine's name. He said 'the child' and 'their big sister'. It was noticeable to me.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on Wed 1 May 2013 - 10:38

Wee Lorraine said, to the laughing cavaLIARS, on her bit, 'you are ALWAYS on my mind'
Ah, bless.

Part 1: Aled and Lorraine.
Part2: just wee Lorraine.
Also, i'm not sure, gonna have to replay the 2 interviews, but in the first one Kate had wristband on LEFT arm when she was sitting to Gerrys RIGHT hand side,(hand on leg) BUT in the Lorraine bit she had wristband on RIGHT arm when she was sitting to Gerrys LEFT (hand on leg)!
If she changed the wristband to the other arm when in different position on Lorraine (2) how CALCULATING is THAT??????????????????
I will apologise, profusely, if i'm wrong. I can admit to making a mastike,(sic)!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum