The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

John McCann interview: 9 May 2007 - Page 2 Mm11

John McCann interview: 9 May 2007 - Page 2 Regist10

John McCann interview: 9 May 2007

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

John McCann interview: 9 May 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: John McCann interview: 9 May 2007

Post by windchime on 09.09.13 15:23

What I find interesting about this video with Trisha and her mother is the fact that this is a news article by Sky less than 24 hours after MBM went missing.

We have these comments:

'they say she has been abducted'

'at 10pm when her mother went to check after Gerrys 9.30s check'

'the twin brother and sister were still sleeping either side of MBMs bed'

'the borders were closed very quickly'

'the airports are on alert and they are very strict about children travelling without their parents'

and we have the video and the pink top photo already in the media and being shown to the world to see what MBM looked like.

Now, where and when was the pink top picture taken and when was the video taken and how did these get into the media so quickly (less then 24 hours) as well as being put up in airports and shop fronts etc as per the news report if they were at home in Rothley?? 

If they were at home in Rothley how did these get out so quickly yet GM had to return home for other pictures??
windchime
windchime

Posts : 137
Join date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

John McCann interview: 9 May 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: John McCann interview: 9 May 2007

Post by tigger on 09.09.13 18:10

Jon Corner was distributing photographs before midday on the 4th. According to the protocol used by the US CMEC for missing children. Wasn't he well informed! Lucky too he had all those although the pink t shirt and the red dress were already printed out within 2 to 3 hours after the official time of disappearance.
It's from the horses' mouth - I.e. the book.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
tigger
tigger

Posts : 8114
Join date : 2011-07-20

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

John McCann interview: 9 May 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: John McCann interview: 9 May 2007

Post by aiyoyo on 09.09.13 18:31

aquila wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I've just come across this old interview.
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eow5XijukmU

I suppose nothing should surprise me about how the McCanns behave, but poor grief-stricken Uncle John certainly managed to keep his feelings under control, didn't he, when talking at this early stage of the new family business.
Astounding arrogance. Astounding lack of emotion. Unbelievably upbeat given what happened six days prior. Interesting hand gesture at 24 secs when speaking of giving information to 'other authorities'.
Perfectly put. All I want to say, but you did it better.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

John McCann interview: 9 May 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: John McCann interview: 9 May 2007

Post by chillyheat on 26.10.13 22:25

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:JM: Everybody's working to the same end, you know, nobody... nobody's trying to stop us getting Maddie back.

------

What an odd thing to say. Why would anyone try to stop them getting (we never called her) Maddie back?
Indeed.....That's the oddest thing Ive read since being on this forum. And days after her disappearance, wow !!!
avatar
chillyheat

Posts : 814
Join date : 2013-10-15

Back to top Go down

John McCann interview: 9 May 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: John McCann interview: 9 May 2007

Post by chillyheat on 26.10.13 22:42

@tigger wrote:Jon Corner was distributing photographs before midday on the 4th. According to the protocol used by the US  CMEC for missing children.  Wasn't he well informed!  Lucky too he had all those although the pink t shirt and the red dress were already printed out within 2 to 3 hours after the official time of disappearance.
It's from the horses' mouth -  I.e. the book.
Im learning so much from this thread. TY
avatar
chillyheat

Posts : 814
Join date : 2013-10-15

Back to top Go down

John McCann interview: 9 May 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: John McCann interview: 9 May 2007

Post by tigger on 27.10.13 6:50

@windchime wrote:What I find interesting about this video with Trisha and her mother is the fact that this is a news article by Sky less than 24 hours after MBM went missing.

We have these comments:

'they say she has been abducted'

'at 10pm when her mother went to check after Gerrys 9.30s check'

'the twin brother and sister were still sleeping either side of MBMs bed'

'the borders were closed very quickly'

'the airports are on alert and they are very strict about children travelling without their parents'

and we have the video and the pink top photo already in the media and being shown to the world to see what MBM looked like.

Now, where and when was the pink top picture taken and when was the video taken and how did these get into the media so quickly (less then 24 hours) as well as being put up in airports and shop fronts etc as per the news report if they were at home in Rothley?? 

If they were at home in Rothley how did these get out so quickly yet GM had to return home for other pictures??
So on the 4th May Sky had that Snowhite video of Maddie courtesy of Jon Corner. So why did he have this video and a good selection of photographs in his possession?  
The video troubles me,  no sound, no other children, shot with a 'beautifying' lens. Is it a party? She seems alone no other children. 
The other photographs are more snaps parents would have around. Surely one would give a friend a more posed picture? 

That remark about nobody stopping them getting Maddie back is most revealing imo. Perhaps they weren't meant to set up a Ltd.Co. but leave it to the experts and fade away into obscurity. 
Did they instead send a lie out worldwide, and it grew so big that it had to be supported?  
It worked for a time.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
tigger
tigger

Posts : 8114
Join date : 2011-07-20

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

John McCann interview: 9 May 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: John McCann interview: 9 May 2007

Post by Guest on 27.10.13 8:56

The BBC also had that video on 4th May as that's where I saw it for the first time.

I have seen a slightly longer version which at the end shows what looks like a community centre or hall with tables and chairs and I think some other people as well.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

John McCann interview: 9 May 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: John McCann interview: 9 May 2007

Post by Ann60 on 29.10.13 22:28

Wow I have just watched the interview and I am totally shocked. He makes it sound like oh well they were upset but hey ho life goes on. To say her parents are strong characters????? this is just days after she has dissappeared I would have thought most parents would be distraught and then to come out with" if the police can work with them"!!!. It really is quite unbelievable .
avatar
Ann60

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-06-13

Back to top Go down

John McCann interview: 9 May 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: John McCann interview: 9 May 2007

Post by secrets and lies on 14.11.13 23:39

Oh Lord. The more I see of this family the less I believe. That brother is utterly repulsive.

Again I'll go back to the word "untouchable".

Either the (extended) McCann family  are suffering with considerable mental illness or they felt, even a week after the event, untouchable. Happy. Smug.

On foot of an accident in which you're daughter died could you or you're family really be behaving like this?

#calculated hoax
secrets and lies
secrets and lies

Posts : 152
Join date : 2013-10-19

Back to top Go down

John McCann interview: 9 May 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: John McCann interview: 9 May 2007

Post by tigger on 15.11.13 7:21

@secrets and lies wrote:Oh Lord. The more I see of this family the less I believe. That brother is utterly repulsive.

Again I'll go back to the word "untouchable".

Either the (extended) McCann family  are suffering with considerable mental illness or they felt, even a week after the event, untouchable. Happy. Smug.

On foot of an accident in which you're daughter died could you or you're family really be behaving like this?

#calculated hoax
Exactly!  

I don't have the ref. but one of the things brother 'Jack' (he uses that name I believe) said was ' there were people who owed us favours and we called them in'. (Not litt. quote)

More suggestive of gangsters than anything else. Normally one would expect people to fall over themselves to help, this is more like forcing people to help and why would that be? 
Was it not about an abducted child but something quite different?

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
tigger
tigger

Posts : 8114
Join date : 2011-07-20

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

John McCann interview: 9 May 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: John McCann interview: 9 May 2007

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 15.11.13 8:02

The overall tone from ALL of the McCanns is their belief that they are important and very controlling. All along it sounds as if they are PERMITTING the police to work with THEM. They have no concept at all they they are boringly ordinary, and as liable to be considered perpetrators as anyone else. This is why, I think, the majority of people find them insufferable.

____________________
The truth will out.
Smokeandmirrors
Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2427
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

John McCann interview: 9 May 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: John McCann interview: 9 May 2007

Post by secrets and lies on 15.11.13 10:39

I think it goes even deeper than that, SmokeandMirrors.

They don't seem to CARE whether people believe them or not. Between Kate's comments in her "book", Gerry's puzzling behaviour and choice of words at all times, his brothers responses and all the other strange connections and inconsistencies, I feel completely lost. There is no doubt that they feel, or have felt until recently, 100% protected.
With all of this out there and NOBODY asking them questions in the public domain or challenging ANYTHING they say this is not surprising. But there is definitely a major missing piece of this jigsaw that none of us can possibly even imagine. My ideas about a tragic but mundane accident are now blown to smithereens.

This family are very very sick. Surely they have something on someone to be walking free as we speak.
secrets and lies
secrets and lies

Posts : 152
Join date : 2013-10-19

Back to top Go down

John McCann interview: 9 May 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: John McCann interview: 9 May 2007

Post by Guest on 15.11.13 12:03

Let me introduce you to 2 other family members, secrets and lies: Eileen, Gerry's mother and Brian Kennedy, Kate's uncle. Hear how two weeks after Madeleine's disappearance Gerry's spirits are "uplifted" with the money coming in ...

Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

John McCann interview: 9 May 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: John McCann interview: 9 May 2007

Post by Guest on 15.11.13 12:52

I don't know if Hobs has ever analysed the John McCann interview?

That would be interesting.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

John McCann interview: 9 May 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: John McCann interview: 9 May 2007

Post by MarleneP on 15.11.13 13:03

Yes, 6 days after Madeleine disappeared, you can go to any Scottish bank and say you would like to donate for the Madeleine Fund. THAT was what the great-uncle had to say. As we now believe to know that was the foundation of a gruesome never-ending fraud.  Since this game now coming to an end, Kate would most like to disappear as she says in the latest interview.
avatar
MarleneP

Posts : 110
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

John McCann interview: 9 May 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: John McCann interview: 9 May 2007

Post by worriedmum on 15.11.13 13:19

Still can't get my head round why they thought there would be LEGAL expenses....?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

John McCann interview: 9 May 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: John McCann interview: 9 May 2007

Post by secrets and lies on 15.11.13 15:06

oh, Chatelaine, thank you for sharing this, but I must tell you I had to watch it peeping over the top of my teacup.

The word "grizzled harridan" comes to mind for Mother McCann. Initially I though it was a pantomime dame. I may still be right. Choosing her words carefully. You'd almost say she was pretty well rehearsed and ready for this. For how long, I wonder..

The Kennedy man came over as well spoken, almost debonair in comparison to the rest of the trash I've seen but no doubt he was also rubbing his hands and considering his share.

How many others gave up their jobs to ride this wave?

Brings me back to the post I saw sometime, someplace inferring the domain name "find Maddie" had been purchased back in 2006. Wish I could find that conversation again as I am being pulled, as if by a magnet, back and back towards such a conclusion.
secrets and lies
secrets and lies

Posts : 152
Join date : 2013-10-19

Back to top Go down

John McCann interview: 9 May 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: John McCann interview: 9 May 2007

Post by Guest on 15.11.13 15:12

Do you mean the "copyright 2006" at the bottom of some pages on the Find Madeleine site? An explanation for this is on this link.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2651-a-few-oddities?highlight=a+few+oddities
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

John McCann interview: 9 May 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: John McCann interview: 9 May 2007

Post by secrets and lies on 15.11.13 16:01

Thanks. But it was a different discussion, as I recall.
secrets and lies
secrets and lies

Posts : 152
Join date : 2013-10-19

Back to top Go down

John McCann interview: 9 May 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: John McCann interview: 9 May 2007

Post by Lance De Boils on 20.02.14 14:49

BBC: Yes, what... what were you able to do out there? Obviously, you were off... able to offer a lot of support to your brother. Are the family very close?

JM: Errm... (laughs) I suppose that's all relative, errr... yeah, we... we get on really well. We've got a good dynamic amongst us all and it was amazing actually to, errm... to realise how strong the extended family is, errm... some fantastic people, like, errr... Mike and Nicky who are still out there, errm... helping Gerry and Kate with some of the... the handling with the twins, you know, so it's... some good stuff has come out of a very adverse situation.

Are the family very close?
JM's reaction implied not, imo.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Posts : 806
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

John McCann interview: 9 May 2007 - Page 2 Empty john mccann interview

Post by travis macbickle on 20.02.14 15:16

@Lance De Boils wrote:
BBC: Yes, what... what were you able to do out there? Obviously, you were off... able to offer a lot of support to your brother. Are the family very close?

JM: Errm... (laughs) I suppose that's all relative, errr... yeah, we... we get on really well. We've got a good dynamic amongst us all and it was amazing actually to, errm... to realise how strong the extended family is, errm... some fantastic people, like, errr... Mike and Nicky who are still out there, errm... helping Gerry and Kate with some of the... the handling with the twins, you know, so it's... some good stuff has come out of a very adverse situation.

Are the family very close?
JM's reaction implied not, imo.
"we are  very proactive family".why is he so smug?not even been i week.also check out his mother eileen   mccann giving interview outside g and k ,s house one week later.she says gerry is much happier now that the fund has been setup!  incredible.
avatar
travis macbickle

Posts : 51
Join date : 2013-11-27
Age : 72
Location : nyc

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum