The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Hacked Off Campaign.

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hacked Off Campaign.

Post by Guest on 30.06.14 17:21

@jeanmonroe wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I just read, that the McCanns apparently are not spearhead for Hacked Off anymore. It's Milly Dowler's sister Gemma now ...

Probably 'realising' that it's probably better to have somebody whose family member was PROVEN to have been phone 'hacked' and, sadly, 'killed'

Rather than a person, who has NOT been legally 'cleared' of possible 'involvement' in the disappearance of his own daughter, and who was not phone 'hacked'!

And a person, whose ONLY 'claim to fame' is his SAY SO that his daughter 'was abducted' without a scintilla of evidence, or proof, that an 'abduction' even took place.

As confirmed by his own legal counsel, under OATH, in a High Court, in England.

Ah, but are we ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN they weren't hacked?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.06.14 17:37

Rose Quartz wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I just read, that the McCanns apparently are not spearhead for Hacked Off anymore. It's Milly Dowler's sister Gemma now ...

Probably 'realising' that it's probably better to have somebody whose family member was PROVEN to have been phone 'hacked' and, sadly, 'killed'

Rather than a person, who has NOT been legally 'cleared' of possible 'involvement' in the disappearance of his own daughter, and who was not phone 'hacked'!

And a person, whose ONLY 'claim to fame' is his SAY SO that his daughter 'was abducted' without a scintilla of evidence, or proof, that an 'abduction' even took place.

Clarence Mitchell: "The McCanns' records were also probed, but there was no evidence of suspicious activity."

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 30.06.14 21:01

@admin wrote:
Rose Quartz wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:

Clarence Mitchell: "The McCanns' records were also probed, but there was no evidence of suspicious activity."

What exactly does probed mean?  By whom?  When?  What if anything was found?   Hypothetically what if someone did listen into their calls, bit like the PI and JT's revelation

(yes, just noticed and I am trying to go for a post in every post.... kidding!!)

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 01.07.14 14:02

@sar wrote:
@admin wrote:
Rose Quartz wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:

What exactly does probed mean?  By whom?  When?  What if anything was found?   Hypothetically what if someone did listen into their calls, bit like the PI and JT's revelation

(yes, just noticed and I am trying to go for a post in every post.... kidding!!)

We KNOW there were an awful lot of T9 'pings' from their phones, to the UK, telling the papers, news outlets and 'family' about the 'smashed, broken, jemmied' shutters, and 'abduction' around the time of Madeleine's 'disappearance', but these are NOT of 'interest' to the 'elite' Met Police 'investigation' team, (apparently)

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 23.08.14 11:14

Going through old files, so now  I wonder how Hacked Off is getting On?
Any money left to project the ugly mugs of would-be  martyrs on the houses of parliament?

18 months ago it looked as if it might work.
The early pages are interesting, Hacked Off is a not for profit organisation, donations welcomed.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 23.08.14 11:23

@tigger wrote:Going through old files, so now  I wonder how Hacked Off is getting On?
Any money left to project the ugly mugs of would-be  martyrs on the houses of parliament?

The early pages are interesting, Hacked Off is a not for profit organisation, donations welcomed.
There are some extremely well off Members of Hacked Off.   Let them pay for their own Campaign I say.

There was a post recently on this site about their new "leader" some woman journalist from the Guardian I think, but not sure.   Having read only a small amount of what she had to say (BORING IMO) my guess is that they wont be getting too many new recruits.  hahaha and I hope my guess is correct.

They certainly have Hacked me Off from the beginning.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 23.08.14 12:05

@plebgate wrote:
@tigger wrote:Going through old files, so now  I wonder how Hacked Off is getting On?

There are some extremely well off Members of Hacked Off.   Let them pay for their own Campaign I say.

There was a post recently on this site about their new "leader" some woman journalist from the Guardian I think, but not sure.   Having read only a small amount of what she had to say (BORING IMO) my guess is that they wont be getting too many new recruits.  hahaha and I hope my guess is correct.

They certainly have Hacked me Off from the beginning.
I don't know, they've been so quiet, I think we should keep an eye on them. Wouldn't be surprised if they've merged with Common Purpose or Editorial Intelligence. Neither Grant nor McCann would let an opportunity for control slip away imo.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 08.05.16 10:52

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3579007/Steve-Coogan-jealous-uncaring-blown-narcissist-says-friend-Daisy-Lewis.html

Oh dearie me.   How long before we see a call (again) from Hacked Off to stop the nasty newspapers printing stories about them?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet on 08.05.16 11:02

Guest wrote:Clarence Mitchell: "The McCanns' records were also probed, but there was no evidence of suspicious activity."
He probably means that the server logs were requested, which would show times/dates/duration and GPS co-odinates of the masts.  But the texts wouldn't be recorded unless logging was specifically switched on.  The clue is in the words "no evidence".  A bit like "find the body and prove we killed her."
BarryTheHatchet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 08.05.16 15:45

"The McCann's records were also probed, but there was no evidence of suspicious activity"?... They also lied about them, many were deleted... is not that a "suspicious" activity? 

Any "suspicious" activity is worthy of investigation in the search of the truth for Madeleine.

The clue lies with "Madeleine" whom it seems has been forgotten in this shambles of an "investigation" 
IMHO

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 09.01.17 21:28

Guido Fawkes still fighting to keep the Freedom of the Press - not afraid to post about those who would love to shut the press up once and for all.

https://order-order.com/2017/01/09/impress-funder-max-mosleys-demand-end-coloured-immigration/

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 11.01.17 19:28

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.01.17 16:28

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 15.01.17 17:11

Hmmmmm....now let me think about this for a minute - which other thread would he be a good candidate for?

thinking

No, don't tell me. Don't tell me! I've worked it out shiny
Jill Havern

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum