The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by Watching on Tue May 20, 2014 5:02 pm

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/kate-mccann-launches-new-campaign-to-get-one-million-people-signed-up-to-missing-chil.1400603074

Tuesday 20 May 2014

The mother of murdered schoolgirl April Jones has joined Kate McCann to launch a new campaign aimed at signing up at least a million people to a missing children's alert scheme.

Coral Jones and Mrs McCann, mother of missing Madeleine, unveiled a digital billboard at King's Cross station in London promoting an enhanced Child Rescue Alerts system to inform the public about missing children whose lives are considered at risk.

The scheme will use social media including text messages, email and digital billboards across the UK in addition to traditional broadcast media to issue the alerts when it is launched on Sunday, International Missing Children's Day.

The scheme, the responsibility of the National Crime Agency (NCA) in partnership with the charity Missing People and the company Groupcall Limited, already has 25,000 people signed up.

Organisers say the scheme will be able to issue localised and national alerts and has a target of a million to sign up by the end of its first year.

Chris Hedges, manager for Missing and Abducted Children at Ceop, part of the NCA, said: "It enables us to disseminate messages either at a very localised level or nationally quickly and effectively whenever there is a particularly highly endangered child we are trying to locate.

"We are encouraging the public to sign up to the scheme so they can receive alerts, hopefully on rare occasions when we use the scheme."

Mrs Jones, 42, urged people to sign up in an attempt to help other families of missing children.

"The search for my beautiful April ended in tragedy and that is why I want to do everything I can to make sure that the next time a child is taken or in danger we can bring them home safely," she said.

Mrs McCann also urged people to sign up to the alerts.

"When a child is abducted, families are devastated and entire communities are torn apart. The agony of not knowing where your child is, is almost impossible to imagine. The helplessness is at times overwhelming. But there is now something we can all do to help."

Mark Bridger, 47, was found guilty of five-year-old April's abduction and murder last year. He snatched the little girl from outside her home on an estate in Machynlleth, Mid Wales, while she was out playing in October 2012.

The paedophile former lifeguard was given a full life sentence when he was jailed at Mold Crown Court in North Wales last year.

Madeleine McCann, then nearly four years old, disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in Portugal's Algarve on May 3, 2007 as her parents dined at a tapas restaurant with friends nearby.

Watching

Posts : 289
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by Tony Bennett on Tue May 20, 2014 5:10 pm

The National Crime Agency - a national policing body above the Metropolitan Police, and which incorporates the former Child Exploitation and Online Protection Agency (CEOP) - has joined with the mother of murdered April Jones and mother of abducted Madeleine McCann in a nationwide, high profile campaign.

To promote an enhanced Child Rescue Alert system.

With the respected Missing People charity. 

With a target of one million signatures.

To all those who still think that Operation Grange will end up with any conclusion other than: 'Madeleine was taken by a wicked abductor'...

Do you still think so?

____________________


2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’
                        

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 14518
Reputation : 2716
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by sar on Tue May 20, 2014 5:16 pm

@Watching wrote:http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/kate-mccann-launches-new-campaign-to-get-one-million-people-signed-up-to-missing-chil.1400603074

Tuesday 20 May 2014

The mother of murdered schoolgirl April Jones has joined Kate McCann to launch a new campaign aimed at signing up at least a million people to a missing children's alert scheme.

Coral Jones and Mrs McCann, mother of missing Madeleine, unveiled a digital billboard at King's Cross station in London promoting an enhanced Child Rescue Alerts system to inform the public about missing children whose lives are considered at risk.

The scheme will use social media including text messages, email and digital billboards across the UK in addition to traditional broadcast media to issue the alerts when it is launched on Sunday, International Missing Children's Day.

The scheme, the responsibility of the National Crime Agency (NCA) in partnership with the charity Missing People and the company Groupcall Limited, already has 25,000 people signed up.

Organisers say the scheme will be able to issue localised and national alerts and has a target of a million to sign up by the end of its first year.

Chris Hedges, manager for Missing and Abducted Children at Ceop, part of the NCA, said: "It enables us to disseminate messages either at a very localised level or nationally quickly and effectively whenever there is a particularly highly endangered child we are trying to locate.

"We are encouraging the public to sign up to the scheme so they can receive alerts, hopefully on rare occasions when we use the scheme."

Mrs Jones, 42, urged people to sign up in an attempt to help other families of missing children.

"The search for my beautiful April ended in tragedy and that is why I want to do everything I can to make sure that the next time a child is taken or in danger we can bring them home safely," she said.

Mrs McCann also urged people to sign up to the alerts.

"When a child is abducted, families are devastated and entire communities are torn apart. The agony of not knowing where your child is, is almost impossible to imagine. The helplessness is at times overwhelming. But there is now something we can all do to help."

Mark Bridger, 47, was found guilty of five-year-old April's abduction and murder last year. He snatched the little girl from outside her home on an estate in Machynlleth, Mid Wales, while she was out playing in October 2012.

The paedophile former lifeguard was given a full life sentence when he was jailed at Mold Crown Court in North Wales last year.

Madeleine McCann, then nearly four years old, disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in Portugal's Algarve on May 3, 2007 as her parents dined at a tapas restaurant with friends nearby.
so that's the wider agenda back on track then?

sar

Posts : 531
Reputation : 163
Join date : 2013-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by Guest on Tue May 20, 2014 5:17 pm

@Watching wrote:
Chris Hedges, manager for Missing and Abducted Children at Ceop, part of the NCA, said: "It enables us to disseminate messages either at a very localised level or nationally quickly and effectively whenever there is a particularly highly endangered child we are trying to locate.


Imagine being this guy, being at a dinner party and being asked what you do.

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by kevmack on Tue May 20, 2014 5:21 pm

Coral Jones and Mrs McCann, mother of missing Madeleine


Madeleine McCann, then nearly four years old, disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in Portugal's Algarve on May 3, 2007 as her parents dined at a tapas restaurant with friends nearby.


It doesn't actually use the word abduction in relation to Madeleine Tony, only to April who was abducted.

kevmack

Posts : 238
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by Newintown on Tue May 20, 2014 5:24 pm

@Tony Bennett wrote:
The National Crime Agency - a national policing body above the Metropolitan Police, and which incorporates the former Child Exploitation and Online Protection Agency (CEOP) - has joined with the mother of murdered April Jones and mother of abducted Madeleine McCann in a nationwide, high profile campaign.

To promote an enhanced Child Rescue Alert system.

With the respected Missing People charity. 

With a target of one million signatures.

To all those who still think that Operation Grange will end up with any conclusion other than: 'Madeleine was taken by a wicked abductor'...

Do you still think so?

Are there any photos of KM and Mrs Jones together.  The only photo I've seen on the paper's website is KM and her mother.

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

avatar
Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by aquila on Tue May 20, 2014 5:24 pm

The charity Missing People have recently responded to the following which appeared in the London Standard:

Stephen Greenhalgh, the capital’s deputy mayor for policing, said missing persons cases were tying up officers for hours — even though most disappearances did not involve any crime and could be dealt with by other organisations.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/mets-40m-a-year-on-missing-persons-cases-9246262.html

The response to this article has been published on the Missing People website which sadly went down on the day of their 10k fun run and has not reported anything about this 'big event' where Claudia Lawrence's father was photographed with the McCanns.

As someone who is always looking to see what exactly this charity does I read their entire website.

In the 'what we do' section this is their text:

In order for Missing People to make an appeal for a missing person, they must be reported missing to the police, and we must first contact the police to check our involvement is appropriate.

We search for vulnerable people in a variety of ways, via our media partners, on our award winning website, on our dedicated Twitter feed and by recruiting poster partners across the UK.

Missing People is a UK based charity and as such we can only publicise cases of people missing in or from the UK.

We are unable to 'retweet' on Twitter or 'like' on Facebook any appeals for people that we haven’t been authorised to publicise by the police.
If someone you love has gone missing, please contact our free, 24/7 helpine by calling 116 000, to find out how we can help.

http://www.missingpeople.org.uk/about-us/what-we-do/the-search.html

Missing People are launching the red alert system. I have no idea why April Jones' mum has been recruited (and is linked to Kate McCann) because the disappearance of April was taken care of by the appropriate authorities. I mean absolutely no disrespect to the family of April Jones.

How does this red alert system work then if as follows:

Chris Hedges, manager for Missing and Abducted Children at Ceop, part of the NCA, said: "It enables us to disseminate messages either at a very localised level or nationally quickly and effectively whenever there is a particularly highly endangered child we are trying to locate.
"We are encouraging the public to sign up to the scheme so they can receive alerts, hopefully on rare occasions when we use the scheme."

Would it have helped April Jones? Would it have helped Madeleine? Would it have helped Claudia Lawrence?

Someone needs to take a look at this charity and their 'partners' imo.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8290
Reputation : 1479
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by Guest on Tue May 20, 2014 5:35 pm



Looks like it. I'm waiting for DNA to be stored of every newborn and the possible suggestion of microchipping.

I may be quite wrong, but isn't the target of 1 million signatures a very tiny percentage of the UK population anyway ??
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by Watching on Tue May 20, 2014 5:46 pm

@Tony Bennett wrote:
The National Crime Agency - a national policing body above the Metropolitan Police, and which incorporates the former Child Exploitation and Online Protection Agency (CEOP) - has joined with the mother of murdered April Jones and mother of abducted Madeleine McCann in a nationwide, high profile campaign.

To promote an enhanced Child Rescue Alert system.

With the respected Missing People charity. 

With a target of one million signatures.

To all those who still think that Operation Grange will end up with any conclusion other than: 'Madeleine was taken by a wicked abductor'...

Do you still think so?

Agree, and the big bad abductor will have murdered her and buried her but they won't be able to find the body ...the end!  ( why else are we suddenly hearing 'maddie may not be alive. murder. digging?)

Watching

Posts : 289
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by aquila on Tue May 20, 2014 5:48 pm

@Watching wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
The National Crime Agency - a national policing body above the Metropolitan Police, and which incorporates the former Child Exploitation and Online Protection Agency (CEOP) - has joined with the mother of murdered April Jones and mother of abducted Madeleine McCann in a nationwide, high profile campaign.

To promote an enhanced Child Rescue Alert system.

With the respected Missing People charity. 

With a target of one million signatures.

To all those who still think that Operation Grange will end up with any conclusion other than: 'Madeleine was taken by a wicked abductor'...

Do you still think so?

Agree, and the big bad abductor will have murdered her and buried her but they won't be able to find the body ...the end!
Missing People, a charity that hit the big time in 2007!
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8290
Reputation : 1479
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by Guest on Tue May 20, 2014 5:52 pm

To be frank: to me this is all bogus.
I'd like to have a bit more stats, I'd like to see a bit more what they do and achieve.
IMO this closely resembles Ernie Allen, who IIRC had to admit, that he reported a multitude of children, who weren't really missing :-(
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by aquila on Tue May 20, 2014 6:00 pm

Châtelaine wrote:To be frank: to me this is all bogus.
I'd like to have a bit more stats, I'd like to see a bit more what they do and achieve.
IMO this closely resembles Ernie Allen, who IIRC had to admit, that he reported a multitude of children, who weren't really missing :-(
I'd recommend reading the Missing People website. It's a minefield but worth ploughing through.

I can't see how a charity can have so much power, can have absorbed/stamped on the Missing Person's Bureau, have links with major policing in UK and call the police 'their partners'.

Take a look Châtelaine. It's shocking. The fundraising and no reporting after an event is enough to make even a bloody barrow boy question things.

The funding isn't just coming from 'let's get happy and do it for charity' challenge days. It's coming from way, way above that.

I think this is the wider agenda - and I'm reluctant to say this but it's what I see.

Someone needs to have a good look at this charity imo.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8290
Reputation : 1479
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by Newintown on Tue May 20, 2014 6:07 pm

@Watching wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
The National Crime Agency - a national policing body above the Metropolitan Police, and which incorporates the former Child Exploitation and Online Protection Agency (CEOP) - has joined with the mother of murdered April Jones and mother of abducted Madeleine McCann in a nationwide, high profile campaign.

To promote an enhanced Child Rescue Alert system.

With the respected Missing People charity. 

With a target of one million signatures.

To all those who still think that Operation Grange will end up with any conclusion other than: 'Madeleine was taken by a wicked abductor'...

Do you still think so?

Agree, and the big bad abductor will have murdered her and buried her but they won't be able to find the body ...the end!  ( why else are we suddenly hearing 'maddie may not be alive. murder. digging?)

But as mentioned many times on this forum, what happens if someone comes forward in the future and confesses everything or something.  SY or the PJ or whoever is going to have more than a lot of egg on their faces.

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

avatar
Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by kevmack on Tue May 20, 2014 6:29 pm

Sorry, but can I just point out again that the article does not say that Madeleine was abducted, yes KM may talk about abducted children and April Jones is referred to as having been abducted, but the article states that Madeleine is missing, after she disappeared from her holiday apartment whilst her parents were dining nearby, so I really don't think the article is indicative of Operation Grange being a whitewash.

kevmack

Posts : 238
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by Mirage on Tue May 20, 2014 6:35 pm

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@Watching wrote:
Chris Hedges, manager for Missing and Abducted Children at Ceop, part of the NCA, said: "It enables us to disseminate messages either at a very localised level or nationally quickly and effectively whenever there is a particularly highly endangered child we are trying to locate.


Imagine being this guy, being at a dinner party and being asked what you do.

I had a more illuminating exchange with a fellow diner who told me he was "In waste".

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1897
Reputation : 753
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by Mirage on Tue May 20, 2014 7:07 pm

@Newintown wrote:
@Watching wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
The National Crime Agency - a national policing body above the Metropolitan Police, and which incorporates the former Child Exploitation and Online Protection Agency (CEOP) - has joined with the mother of murdered April Jones and mother of abducted Madeleine McCann in a nationwide, high profile campaign.

To promote an enhanced Child Rescue Alert system.

With the respected Missing People charity. 

With a target of one million signatures.

To all those who still think that Operation Grange will end up with any conclusion other than: 'Madeleine was taken by a wicked abductor'...

Do you still think so?

Agree, and the big bad abductor will have murdered her and buried her but they won't be able to find the body ...the end!  ( why else are we suddenly hearing 'maddie may not be alive. murder. digging?)

But as mentioned many times on this forum, what happens if someone comes forward in the future and confesses everything or something.  SY or the PJ or whoever is going to have more than a lot of egg on their faces.
They'll still manage to Scramble it into something the public will swallow. The chief will only have to say: 'This couple have suffered for their mistake. Omeletting them go. It's not that they have been treated with any favouritism, we have not Coddled them in any way. We are compassionate people. Remember, we are a police service - not a force. In that respect no one can accuse us of being Hard-boiled. It's just that we have looked at two options and decided on Sunny-side up. That is not to say we won't Crack this in the future. We are Laying it on file. The whole case has been like walking on Egg Shells what with data we wanted from the PJ not easily Poached. We will keep an Albumen of all the dodgy photographs, of course.

Let me finish by saying Double yokers are rare in the criminal world, but where they arise they will be Beaten in the end. We will  never accept the Yoke has been entirely on us.

Thank you for allowing us to Whisk you into a froth of anticipation only to be let down by some very Bad Eggs.

Bon Appetit. Mind how you go."

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1897
Reputation : 753
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by aquila on Tue May 20, 2014 7:14 pm

@Mirage wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
@Watching wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
The National Crime Agency - a national policing body above the Metropolitan Police, and which incorporates the former Child Exploitation and Online Protection Agency (CEOP) - has joined with the mother of murdered April Jones and mother of abducted Madeleine McCann in a nationwide, high profile campaign.

To promote an enhanced Child Rescue Alert system.

With the respected Missing People charity. 

With a target of one million signatures.

To all those who still think that Operation Grange will end up with any conclusion other than: 'Madeleine was taken by a wicked abductor'...

Do you still think so?

Agree, and the big bad abductor will have murdered her and buried her but they won't be able to find the body ...the end!  ( why else are we suddenly hearing 'maddie may not be alive. murder. digging?)

But as mentioned many times on this forum, what happens if someone comes forward in the future and confesses everything or something.  SY or the PJ or whoever is going to have more than a lot of egg on their faces.
They'll still manage to Scramble it into something the public will swallow. The chief will only have to say: 'This couple have suffered for their mistake. Omeletting them go. It's not that they have been treated with any favouritism, we have not Coddled them in any way. We are compassionate people. Remember, we are a police service - not a force. In that respect no one can accuse us of being Hard-boiled. It's just that we have looked at two options and decided on Sunny-side up. That is not to say we won't Crack this in the future. We are Laying it on file. The whole case has been like walking on Egg Shells what with data we wanted from the PJ not easily Poached. We will keep an Albumen of all the dodgy photographs, of course.

Let me finish by saying Double yokers are rare in the criminal world, but where they arise they will be Beaten in the end. We will  never accept the Yoke has been entirely on us.

Thank you for allowing us to Whisk you into a froth of anticipation only to be let down by some very Bad Eggs.

Bon Appetit. Mind how you go."
....and if you don't believe us well a few of the lads will come and have a chat in your shell like ears. Now stfu and do something for charity.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8290
Reputation : 1479
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by Tony Bennett on Tue May 20, 2014 7:23 pm

@kevmack wrote:Sorry, but can I just point out again that the article does not say that Madeleine was abducted...
Yes, of course you can point this out again.

You can point it out again, once more, and a thousand times more after that.

It matters not a jot that the word 'abducted' was not actually used in the Herald article.

I will spell it out in more detail.

The script for the official British establishment narrative about Madeleine's disappearance was written on Day One - and has never changed.

Madeleine was abducted by an evil abductor.

Because that narrative will never change, and because that narrative has been endorsed by the British government, by the British establishment, by the Britiish media, by the British Prime Minister, by the ruling senior elite of the Metropolitan Police, by the Murdoch empire, and by many other members of 'the great and the good', it will be used time and again to promote certain things.

Safe in the knowledge that this narrative will never ever change, Missing People, Child Rescue Alert, the National Crime Agency and anybody and everybody who wants to can use the icon of 'missing Madeleine' to promote all manner of child alert, child safety and child rescue schemes.

The constant promotion of Madeleine's abduction in the media is a vital part of promoting and maintaining public perceptions about Madeleine.

That was the only reason behind the charade of the £1 million BBC CrimeWatch 'McCann Special', with talk of a 'revelation moment', eye-catching e-fits, and elaborate tales of 'sightings' and 'persons of interest'.

That has been the only reason behind the river of information put into the public domain, leaked or official, about this abductor and that abductor, this burglar and that burglar, and endless otherwise pointless statistics about lines of enquiry, actions, mobile 'phones to check, ILORs, suspects and so on.

And that was the only reason - as a perceptive Portuguese commentator pointed out recently - for the graphic photos and front page stories of Redwood and his men in Portugal in suits and with briefcases, and flights in a military helicopter.

Nothing more than a 36-hour photo opportunity at the taxpaayer's expense.

We have underestimated the sheer audacity of Operation Grange.

It is only sheer wishful thinking to believe that this super-glued official narrative should ever come apart.


[All IMO]

____________________


2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’
                        

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 14518
Reputation : 2716
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by Newintown on Tue May 20, 2014 7:24 pm

@aquila wrote:
@Mirage wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
@Watching wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
The National Crime Agency - a national policing body above the Metropolitan Police, and which incorporates the former Child Exploitation and Online Protection Agency (CEOP) - has joined with the mother of murdered April Jones and mother of abducted Madeleine McCann in a nationwide, high profile campaign.

To promote an enhanced Child Rescue Alert system.

With the respected Missing People charity. 

With a target of one million signatures.

To all those who still think that Operation Grange will end up with any conclusion other than: 'Madeleine was taken by a wicked abductor'...

Do you still think so?

Agree, and the big bad abductor will have murdered her and buried her but they won't be able to find the body ...the end!  ( why else are we suddenly hearing 'maddie may not be alive. murder. digging?)

But as mentioned many times on this forum, what happens if someone comes forward in the future and confesses everything or something.  SY or the PJ or whoever is going to have more than a lot of egg on their faces.
They'll still manage to Scramble it into something the public will swallow. The chief will only have to say: 'This couple have suffered for their mistake. Omeletting them go. It's not that they have been treated with any favouritism, we have not Coddled them in any way. We are compassionate people. Remember, we are a police service - not a force. In that respect no one can accuse us of being Hard-boiled. It's just that we have looked at two options and decided on Sunny-side up. That is not to say we won't Crack this in the future. We are Laying it on file. The whole case has been like walking on Egg Shells what with data we wanted from the PJ not easily Poached. We will keep an Albumen of all the dodgy photographs, of course.

Let me finish by saying Double yokers are rare in the criminal world, but where they arise they will be Beaten in the end. We will  never accept the Yoke has been entirely on us.

Thank you for allowing us to Whisk you into a froth of anticipation only to be let down by some very Bad Eggs.

Bon Appetit. Mind how you go."
....and if you don't believe us well a few of the lads will come and have a chat in your shell like ears. Now stfu and do something for charity.

Well, we'll have to wait and see how it may all shell out.

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

avatar
Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by Guest on Tue May 20, 2014 7:27 pm

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@kevmack wrote:Sorry, but can I just point out again that the article does not say that Madeleine was abducted...
Yes, of course you can point this out again.

You can point it out again, once more, and a thousand times more after that.

It matters not a jot that the word 'abducted' was not actually used in the Herald article.

I will spell it out in more detail.

The script for the official British establishment narrative about Madeleine's disappearance was written on Day One - and has never changed.

Madeleine was abducted by an evil abductor.

Because that narrative will never change, and because that narrative has been endorsed by the British government, by the British establishment, by the Britiish media, by the British Prime Minister, by the ruling senior elite of the Metropolitan Police, by the Murdoch empire, and by many other members of 'the great and the good', it will be used time and again to promote certain things.

Safe in the knowledge that this narrative will never ever change, Missing People, Child Rescue Alert, the National Crime Agency and anybody and everybody who wants to can use the icon of 'missing Madeleine' to promote all manner of child alert, child safety and child rescue schemes.

The constant promotion of Madeleine's abduction in the media is a vital part of promoting and maintaining public perceptions about Madeleine.

That was the only reason behind the charade of the £1 million BBC CrimeWatch 'McCann Special', with talk of a 'revelation moment', eye-catching e-fits, and elaborate tales of 'sightings' and 'persons of interest'.

That has been the only reason behind the river of information put into the public domain, leaked or official, about this abductor and that abductor, this burglar and that burglar, and endless otherwise pointless statistics about lines of enquiry, actions, mobile 'phones to check, ILORs, suspects and so on.

And that was the only reason - as a perceptive Portuguese commentator pointed out recently - for the graphic photos and front page stories of Redwood and his men in Portugal in suits and with briefcases, and flights in a military helicopter.

Nothing more than a 36-hour photo opportunity at the taxpaayer's expense.

We have underestimated the sheer audacity of Operation Grange.

It is only sheer wishful thinking to believe that this super-glued official narrative should ever come apart.


[All IMO]

So, TB, are we all here wasting our time?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by Watching on Tue May 20, 2014 7:28 pm




But as mentioned many times on this forum, what happens if someone comes forward in the future and confesses everything or something.  SY or the PJ or whoever is going to have more than a lot of egg on their faces.

mirage wrote:


They'll still manage to Scramble it into something the public will swallow. The chief will only have to say: 'This couple have suffered for their mistake. Omeletting them go. It's not that they have been treated with any favouritism, we have not Coddled them in any way. We are compassionate people. Remember, we are a police service - not a force. In that respect no one can accuse us of being Hard-boiled. It's just that we have looked at two options and decided on Sunny-side up. That is not to say we won't Crack this in the future. We are Laying it on file. The whole case has been like walking on Egg Shells what with data we wanted from the PJ not easily Poached. We will keep an Albumen of all the dodgy photographs, of course.

Let me finish by saying Double yokers are rare in the criminal world, but where they arise they will be Beaten in the end. We will  never accept the Yoke has been entirely on us.

Thank you for allowing us to Whisk you into a froth of anticipation only to be let down by some very Bad Eggs.

Bon Appetit. Mind how you go."

Very funny Mirage




          WON'T ASK YOU AGAIN, DCI REDWOOD FROM MET HERE, MOVE ALONG

Watching

Posts : 289
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by kevmack on Tue May 20, 2014 7:35 pm

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@kevmack wrote:Sorry, but can I just point out again that the article does not say that Madeleine was abducted...
Yes, of course you can point this out again.

You can point it out again, once more, and a thousand times more after that.

It matters not a jot that the word 'abducted' was not actually used in the Herald article.

I will spell it out in more detail.

The script for the official British establishment narrative about Madeleine's disappearance was written on Day One - and has never changed.

Madeleine was abducted by an evil abductor.

Because that narrative will never change, and because that narrative has been endorsed by the British government, by the British establishment, by the Britiish media, by the British Prime Minister, by the ruling senior elite of the Metropolitan Police, by the Murdoch empire, and by many other members of 'the great and the good', it will be used time and again to promote certain things.

Safe in the knowledge that this narrative will never ever change, Missing People, Child Rescue Alert, the National Crime Agency and anybody and everybody who wants to can use the icon of 'missing Madeleine' to promote all manner of child alert, child safety and child rescue schemes.

The constant promotion of Madeleine's abduction in the media is a vital part of promoting and maintaining public perceptions about Madeleine.

That was the only reason behind the charade of the £1 million BBC CrimeWatch 'McCann Special', with talk of a 'revelation moment', eye-catching e-fits, and elaborate tales of 'sightings' and 'persons of interest'.

That has been the only reason behind the river of information put into the public domain, leaked or official, about this abductor and that abductor, this burglar and that burglar, and endless otherwise pointless statistics about lines of enquiry, actions, mobile 'phones to check, ILORs, suspects and so on.

And that was the only reason - as a perceptive Portuguese commentator pointed out recently - for the graphic photos and front page stories of Redwood and his men in Portugal in suits and with briefcases, and flights in a military helicopter.

Nothing more than a 36-hour photo opportunity at the taxpaayer's expense.

We have underestimated the sheer audacity of Operation Grange.

It is only sheer wishful thinking to believe that this super-glued official narrative should ever come apart.


[All IMO]
To be fair though Tony, it was the McCanns who have claimed abduction and the press went along with it.  I only made the point I did because you seemed to be quoting from the article, substituting the words missing and disappeared with abduction, claiming that is why you believe Grange will be a whitewash, when the article does not use the word abduction in relation to Madeleine at all.

I respect your opinion Tony, but at this point I don't agree with it, inasmuch that I don't believe Grange will be a whitewash and also, once the press get a whiff of a changing landscape in relation to the McCanns, they will be all over them like a rash.  Sorry, but I do have to have some hope, however small that the end result with be justice for MBM and for Amaral and yourself, who have been vilified by this vile pair.

kevmack

Posts : 238
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by Tony Bennett on Tue May 20, 2014 7:42 pm

Ladyinred wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
I will spell it out in more detail.

The script for the official British establishment narrative about Madeleine's disappearance was written on Day One - and has never changed.

Madeleine was abducted by an evil abductor.

So, TB, are we all here wasting our time?
A three-year-old British girl has gone missing in what by any measure are extraordinary circumstances.

That is wholly unacceptable, and for the sake of Madeleine's memory, for the sake of the truth, and for the sake of all those who have contributed to the Find Madeleine Fund, we want to know what really happened.

Time spent here by those genuinely seeking the truth and contributing positivley in one way or another to doing so can never be said to be 'wasting their time'; IMO the truth about anything is a worthwhile pursuit, be it how the universe was formed, or how a little girl went missing.

What I am saying is that the news today that the National Crime Agency, Missing People and those behind Child Rescue Alert are all willing to put Madeleine's mother at the very forefront of this child safety/rescue campaign is a signal (if one were needed) that we can only expect DCI Redwood and co to return a verdict of 'Madeleine was abducted by an evil abductor'.

Whenever they have finished spending taxpayers' money to say so

____________________


2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’
                        

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 14518
Reputation : 2716
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by Newintown on Tue May 20, 2014 7:45 pm

@Watching wrote:



But as mentioned many times on this forum, what happens if someone comes forward in the future and confesses everything or something.  SY or the PJ or whoever is going to have more than a lot of egg on their faces.

mirage wrote:


They'll still manage to Scramble it into something the public will swallow. The chief will only have to say: 'This couple have suffered for their mistake. Omeletting them go. It's not that they have been treated with any favouritism, we have not Coddled them in any way. We are compassionate people. Remember, we are a police service - not a force. In that respect no one can accuse us of being Hard-boiled. It's just that we have looked at two options and decided on Sunny-side up. That is not to say we won't Crack this in the future. We are Laying it on file. The whole case has been like walking on Egg Shells what with data we wanted from the PJ not easily Poached. We will keep an Albumen of all the dodgy photographs, of course.

Let me finish by saying Double yokers are rare in the criminal world, but where they arise they will be Beaten in the end. We will  never accept the Yoke has been entirely on us.

Thank you for allowing us to Whisk you into a froth of anticipation only to be let down by some very Bad Eggs.

Bon Appetit. Mind how you go."

Very funny Mirage




          WON'T ASK YOU AGAIN, DCI REDWOOD FROM MET HERE, MOVE ALONG

Not very funny when we're talking about the death of a 3 year old child and the "maybe" cover up/disappearance of her body by the parents and or the Tapas 7.  What chance did Madeleine have against all these people who were more concerned in keeping their families/lifestyle together instead of telling the truth of what happened on 3 May 2007 and then carrying on with their lives for the past 7 years as if nothing happened.

A bit like Pistorius really saying he didn't mean to shoot Reeva, he was shooting at the door.  The fact that she was standing behind the door and took the impact of 3 or 4 bullets didn't really matter, she should've called out to him that she was in the toilet before he shot (according to him).  Nothing to do with Pistorius, he's being carrying on his life for the past year as if nothing happened, nice girlfriend, nice house to live in (his uncle's), nice food, etc.

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

avatar
Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by Tony Bennett on Tue May 20, 2014 7:49 pm

@kevmack wrote:
To be fair though Tony, it was the McCanns who have claimed abduction and the press went along with it.  I only made the point I did because you seemed to be quoting from the article, substituting the words missing and disappeared with abduction, claiming that is why you believe Grange will be a whitewash, when the article does not use the word abduction in relation to Madeleine at all.

I understand. It made no difference for me whether they said 'missing Madeleine' or 'abducted Madeleine'. It is simply the fact that the National Crime Agency (our top crime-fighting body) and Missing People and Child Rescue Alert all promoting Kate McCann to head up their latest campaign tells me, as it must surely tell everyone else, that the mantra 'Madeleine was abducted' is now set in the hardest of hard stone.   

I respect your opinion Tony, but at this point I don't agree with it, inasmuch that I don't believe Grange will be a whitewash...

This will probably come over to some as 'arrogant', but with equal respect to you, kevmack, I think my opinion on this issue has a great deal more evidence to support it than yours. I wish however that the evidence did not lead me to hold that opinion

____________________


2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’
                        

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 14518
Reputation : 2716
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum