The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 24 Mm11

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 24 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 24 Mm11

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 24 Regist10

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 24 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Guest 17.09.12 12:09

Algarve: Prime Minister answers the call of Stephen Birch

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 24 2012-09-16220145_CA967162-B341-4FEB-88DD-FECB0766BF67$$738d42d9-134c-4fbe-a85a-da00e83fdc20$$ec50a1af-f83f-4a91-a7b9-9373ce82d1a2$$img_carrouselTopHomepage$$pt$$1

Stephen Birch appeal was rejected by the Government

Judicial discards backyard

The location where the South African researcher Stephen Birch says Madeleine McCann is buried - in the backyard of Robert Murat, a few hundred meters from the Ocean Club, where the English child disappeared in May 2007 - will not be targeted skill authorities.

• 1:00 a.m.
  • Number of votes (2)
  • Comments (3)

By: John C. Rodrigues

In a letter sent by the Office of the Prime Minister, Passos Coelho, in response to an appeal by Stephen Birch, the Judicial Police ensures that the zone was the target of a search "using a Large Penetration Radar on 4 and 5 August 2007, without any success, "as stated in the process. Stephen Birch, that between 16 and 27 June this year analyzed the same location with a geo - radar (see infographic) says that "the zone was not analyzed properly" because "was covered with vegetation and debris from construction materials" . "Someone is covering up anything. Believe the investigation was closed prematurely by diplomatic issues between Portugal and England," said Stephen Birch to CM.
http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/judiciaria-descarta-quintal
(Google translation)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 24 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by ShuBob 17.09.12 17:43

Thanks Candyfloss.

What next for Mr Birch? Will he now take the law into his own hands and start digging Murat's garden? It's not like he hasn't trespassed on the property before Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 24 619981
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 18.09.12 3:37

Can someone who know how to post up image please post up Murat's tarmac drive in question.

If the tarmac was in existence pre Maddie disappearance then Birch is wasting his and the authority time.

If this tarmac was paved post Maddie or shortly after she disappeared, then Birch would have been better off highlighting that to the authority.

Despite Police use of high-tech underground detection radar and dogs, question have to be asked which areas exactly were covered? Was the spot mentioned by Birch covered by machine and dogs?

One would have thought radar equipment used was only on soft ground.
Maybe tarmac was not covered by the machine, as logic dictates it's impossible to intern a body under that.
Unless the tarmac was paved after the burial, then of course it becomes a different story altogether.

Also, can dog detect cadaverine under tarmac? Anyone?

This guy seems so convinced of his work and claim, that he made a massive effort of escalating it to the every authority including the PM, then he should find out whether tarmac was pre or post Maddie. That might make a difference to credibility of his claim.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.09.12 5:23

aiyoyo wrote:One would have thought radar equipment used was only on soft ground.
Maybe tarmac was not covered by the machine, as logic dictates it's impossible to intern a body under that.
Unless the tarmac was paved after the burial, then of course it becomes a different story altogether.

Also, can dog detect cadaverine under tarmac? Anyone?

Quote from article:
A cadaver dog or human remains dog is a special type of police dog which has been trained to search for cadavers and human remains. With the use of a cadaver dog, rescue crews can identify dead bodies in wreckage for future removal, and cadaver dogs can also be used by crime units to find areas where a cadaver might have been buried, stored, or dismembered. These canines may have macabre jobs, but they are very useful additions to the police forces in the areas where they are used, and they have some of the best noses in the business.

As human remains decay, they produce a variety of very distinct odors. While most of us would probably prefer to avoid ever experiencing such odors, for cadaver dogs, the odors are like a signature, because they appear nowhere else in nature. A cadaver dog can actually detect human remains through concrete, buried underground, or at the bottom of a body of water, using its extremely well-honed noses to search for faint traces of the chemicals emitted by the human body during decomposition.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-cadaver-dog.htm UNQUOTE

It's only in holiday apartments and rented cars that sniffer dogs are unreliable.

This link is also interesting - it also states that cadaver dogs are used alongside ground penetrating radar.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/the-csi-death-dogs-sniffing-out-the-truth-behind-the-crimescene-canines-835047.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 18.09.12 6:02

I have seen HDL video about the brilliance of the CSI dogs that can detect the scent as far down as 10ft underground.

Their ability to detect remains buried under concrete is something new to me.
One would have thought that the scent cannot permeate through the concrete surface.
That being the case, it quite scary to imagine post-war houses built over unknown grave - imagine living in one of those!

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 24 Empty Taken from Stephen Birch Linkedin Profile

Post by Snifferdog 18.09.12 12:02

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 24 2012-09-16220145_CA967162-B341-4FEB-88DD-FECB0766BF67$$738d42d9-134c-4fbe-a85a-da00e83fdc20$$ec50a1af-f83f-4a91-a7b9-9373ce82d1a2$$img_carrouselTopHomepage$$pt$$1

Developer of medium to large industrial & commercial
developments.Extensive experience in remediation & rehabilitation of
contaminated ground
[Jumping off at the the deep here so shoot me if I'm wrong, but could this bit in bold above be a subtle warning to powers that be?]

Stephen Birch has also been acknowleged worldwide for solving the
International Madeleine McCann abduction case
. (see Youtube Stephen
Birch Madeleine)[Not to our knowledge he hasn't]

Specialties

Able to undertake large turnkey projects managing many disciplines of engineering.Ring-fencing risk and making projects viable.

IMO I find Stephen Birch a strange character. IMO He has put himself across as a successful businessman, however in this photo his body language says the opposite. His coat is strangely a few sizes too big, look at his shoulders and cuffs. If he had to straighten his arms it looks as though his sleeve would cover his hands, and I imagine it to smell of mothballs or something. Another observation as an old Capetonian born and bred, hairpieces are unusual there among successful businessmen, who mostly don't care two hoots about having a bald pate. I don't like the look in his eyes ......(look closely and see for yourself)

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 18.09.12 15:53

Stephen Birch says the sniffer dogs did not detect 'Madeleine's burial site' as it was covered in concrete and rubble at the time of the pj search in Murat's garden. This story does not add up if sniffer dogs are able to detect through concrete, buried cadaver underground. Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 24 3139096799

Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 18.09.12 16:45

[quote="

IMO I find Stephen Birch a strange character. IMO He has put himself across as a successful businessman, however in this photo his body language says the opposite. His coat is strangely a few sizes too big, look at his shoulders and cuffs. If he had to straighten his arms it looks as though his sleeve would cover his hands, and I imagine it to smell of mothballs or something. Another observation as an old Capetonian born and bred, hairpieces are unusual there among successful businessmen, who mostly don't care two hoots about having a bald pate. I don't like the look in his eyes ......(look closely and see for yourself)

[/quote]

Hairpiece ! I watched his videos and imo he has a shiny healthy head of natural hair - some people do.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 19.09.12 16:20

Ok Woofer its not an important point so I'll roll over as I cannot watch videos but can only go from the posted photo and it looks as though he has no parting which makes me think of 'Sirs' hair pieces and hairpiece or no I still don't believe him. Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 24 172348

Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.09.12 16:46

He certainly looks in this photo like the sort of person who you hope doesn't come and sit next to you on the bus or train!

How on earth he can say that Madeleine is buried there and the date this happened I don't know. More likely to be a family pet I would think; that's assuming that he's telling the truth that he went to PDL and invaded the Murats' garden.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 19.09.12 20:19

Or in a subway IMO. Judging by the photo posted he also looks to the right which means he is Thinking Creatively no?

Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.09.12 21:23

Carter Ruck have spoken re the Stephen Birch dig. This at the end of this article dated today...............

The Huffington Post notified the Office of the Prime Minister and Portugal’s judicial police about the experts' opinions. Neither agency responded to a request for comment.

Carter-Ruck, the law firm representing Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry McCann, said they stand behind the decision of the authorities not to dig.

"Mr. and Mrs. McCann are guided by the expertise of the British and Portuguese police, both of which have studied the information provided by Mr. Birch and both of which have concluded it is not credible," Isabel Martorell, a partner at the firm, told HuffPost.

There is, as Birch points out, only one way to settle the controversy.

"Dig. If you think I am wrong, then I am going to ask you one simple question, a question millions of people are asking: why haven't they dug or put probes down there?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/20/madeleine-mccann-update_n_1898023.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.09.12 21:49

candyfloss wrote:Carter Ruck have spoken re the Stephen Birch dig. This at the end of this article dated today...............

The Huffington Post notified the Office of the Prime Minister and Portugal’s judicial police about the experts' opinions. Neither agency responded to a request for comment.

Carter-Ruck, the law firm representing Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry McCann, said they stand behind the decision of the authorities not to dig.

"Mr. and Mrs. McCann are guided by the expertise of the British and Portuguese police, both of which have studied the information provided by Mr. Birch and both of which have concluded it is not credible," Isabel Martorell, a partner at the firm, told HuffPost.

"Dig. If you think I am wrong, then I am going to ask you one simple question, a question millions of people are asking: why haven't they dug or put probes down there?"

IMO that's right. And it may proof he's wrong. Or not. Nothing to loose there, if innocent.
Or ... [I sometimes have vivid conspiracy moments ...] observe someone digging and moving something ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by winjoy 20.09.12 22:50

Châtelaine wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Carter Ruck have spoken re the Stephen Birch dig. This at the end of this article dated today...............

IMO that's right. And it may proof he's wrong. Or not. Nothing to loose there, if innocent.
Or ... [I sometimes have vivid conspiracy moments ...] observe someone digging and moving something ...

Were I the mother of the missing child I would be begging the police to dig....however remote the possibility of finding my child buried there....I would still want the site ruled out. How strange that the McCanns are not showing any signs of interest whatsoever and just hiding behind the 'official' position of refusing to dig.

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 20.09.12 22:55

So on THIS issue, the McCanns TRUST the Portuguese police's expertise? Well, well, well! They do know the dreaded dogs were used on the property, don't they?

PS: Isabel Martorell = Isabel Hudson. Perhaps, she's now married.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.09.12 23:00

ShuBob wrote:So on THIS issue, the McCanns TRUST the Portuguese police's expertise? Well, well, well! They do know the dreaded dogs were used on the property, don't they?

PS: Isabel Martorell = Isabel Hudson. Perhaps, she's now married.

Just what I was going to say ShuBob, Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 24 3711883763

[quote]

Ah so not the same beer swilling sardine munchers that so often get written about in our press.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 20.09.12 23:03

Candyfloss, it seems times are changing Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 24 110921

They've tied themselves in so many knots it would appear they do not realise the connotations of such official statements.

Credit to the Huffington Post for eliciting a response from the pair Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 24 636506
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 24 Empty More than 800 people call for the Excavation of the Murat driveway- photo

Post by LEACHATE 22.09.12 9:08

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/20/madeleine-mccann-update_n_1898023.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

see photo's in article's of how badly Portuguese Police searched Murat yard.

UK version of the story - detail removed

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/09/21/madeleine-mccann--missing-toddler-buried--driveway-abduction-_n_1902792.html?utm_hp_ref=uk
LEACHATE

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 24 Empty Crime analyst and profiler Chelsea Hoffman - If Portuguese officials dig up the property of Robert Murat and find the missing child, what will happen next?

Post by LEACHATE 22.09.12 9:11

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981651843
LEACHATE

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 24 Empty FRENCH NEWSPAPERS NOW CALLING FOR MURAT YARD TO BE DUG

Post by LEACHATE 22.09.12 12:52

http://www.7sur7.be/7s7/fr/1732/Disparition-de-Maddie/article/detail/1504856/2012/09/21/Maddie-est-elle-enterree-sous-une-route-au-Portugal.dhtml
LEACHATE

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 22.09.12 17:02

LEACHATE wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/20/madeleine-mccann-update_n_1898023.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

see photo's in article's of how badly Portuguese Police searched Murat yard.

UK version of the story - detail removed

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/09/21/madeleine-mccann--missing-toddler-buried--driveway-abduction-_n_1902792.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Neither of the articles mentioned Murat's drive, just a drive near to abduction venue.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 24 Empty TOPLINK (HUFFINGTON POST US) SPEAKS ABOUT MURAT AND HIS BACKYARD

Post by LEACHATE 22.09.12 17:34

READ IT
LEACHATE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.09.12 19:48

LEACHATE wrote:READ IT
I always get alarmed when someone starts using capitals in 2-word quotes ...
Are you sure your name isn't rather LaCheat?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LEACHATE 22.09.12 20:02

no just thought you could not read
LEACHATE

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 24 Empty Mc Cann's counter Huffington US article with Washington Post article

Post by LEACHATE 22.09.12 20:05

see link

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/heart-without-compromise-children-and-children-wit/2012/sep/22/when-child-trafficking-wears-disguise-case-madelei/
LEACHATE

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top