The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 9 Mm11

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 9 Mm11

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 9 Regist10

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 9 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by ShuBob 06.07.12 22:13

Woofer wrote:
sweetex wrote:He was on Capetalk today here in SA.

http://soundcloud.com/567-capetalk/stephen-birch-on-claims-he

Only saw the link now on twitter. New interview with Birch

Note he says he started this investigation 15 months ago which, again, ties in with when the anonymous e mail was received by Sharoni (March 2011).

He says he heard back from SY saying they spent all day last Monday discussing it. So I wonder when he informed SY, was it at the end of the week before? - must have been around the same time SM was in contact with them on the Thursday or Friday.

Please who's/what's SM?
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 9 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by sweetex 06.07.12 22:15

Châtelaine wrote:

Whatever this whole story may be about ... it was refreshing to hear someone doing a proper interview, asking proper questions ...

I thought the same. Interviewer was impressive. He definitely asked the right questions.
sweetex
sweetex

Activity : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 06.07.12 22:23

ShuBob wrote:
Woofer wrote:

Note he says he started this investigation 15 months ago which, again, ties in with when the anonymous e mail was received by Sharoni (March 2011).

He says he heard back from SY saying they spent all day last Monday discussing it. So I wonder when he informed SY, was it at the end of the week before? - must have been around the same time SM was in contact with them on the Thursday or Friday.

Please who's/what's SM?

Steel Magnolia
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 06.07.12 22:26

Ok thanks.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 06.07.12 22:29

sweetex wrote:
uppatoffee wrote:There was a ********* who was in the Tapas restaurant on the night of 3 May. He had a booking for 2 at 9pm.

First time I heard of him. Although I'm not clued up on all the guest lists etc.

@ShuBob - First time I too hear about Gerry surfing

There is a ************ who is into sailing, snowboarding and has a marketing business, see

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/mike-sperrey/6/849/438

but might be a different person as he`s from Warwickshire.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.07.12 22:29

Woofer wrote:[...] must have been around the same time SM was in contact with them on the Thursday or Friday.

Please who's/what's SM?[/quote]

Steel Magnolia[/quote]
Would it be asked too much to use less abbreviations? I am obviously not the only one to have the eyebrows raised under the hairline every time and again ...

ETA
& SM has sooo many other meanings ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 06.07.12 22:29

just heard it, was going to post link, thanks for doing that. Interesting.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 06.07.12 22:31

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/ex-inspector-chefe-da-pj-quer-reabertura-do-processo-de-maddie

Ex-chief inspector of the PJ want to reopen Maddie's process Antonio Teixeira, a former chief inspector of the Homicide Section of the Judicial Police (PJ), argues that prosecutors should reopen the case of Madeleine McCann, the British girl disappeared in Praia da Luz for five years. In his view, should be made excavation in the yard of Robert Murat, the British resident in the Algarve which came to be investigated as a suspect in the abduction of Maddie.

The statements of Antonio Teixeira follows on from private investigation revealed firsthand by the CM, in which the South African businessman Stephen Birch entered the property several times and Murat used a geo-radar to look underground, reinforcing the belief Maddie's corpse that is buried there. "To dispel all doubts, there is no better alternative than making the excavations," said former chief inspector of the Judicial Police.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.07.12 22:32

Ex-chief inspector of the PJ want to reopen Maddie's process

Antonio Teixeira, a former chief inspector of the Homicide Section of the Judicial Police (PJ), argues that prosecutors should reopen the case of Madeleine McCann, the British girl disappeared in Praia da Luz for five years. In his view, should be made excavation in the yard of Robert Murat, the British resident in the Algarve which came to be investigated as a suspect in the abduction of Maddie.

• The statements of Antonio Teixeira follows on from private investigation revealed firsthand by the CM, in which the South African businessman Stephen Birch entered the property several times and Murat used a geo-radar to look underground, reinforcing the belief Maddie's corpse that is buried there.

"To dispel all doubts, there is no better alternative than making the excavations," said former chief inspector of the Judicial Police.
http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/ex-inspector-chefe-da-pj-quer-reabertura-do-processo-de-maddie
google translation
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 06.07.12 22:34

sharonl wrote:http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/ex-inspector-chefe-da-pj-quer-reabertura-do-processo-de-maddie

Ex-chief inspector of the PJ want to reopen Maddie's process Antonio Teixeira, a former chief inspector of the Homicide Section of the Judicial Police (PJ), argues that prosecutors should reopen the case of Madeleine McCann, the British girl disappeared in Praia da Luz for five years. In his view, should be made excavation in the yard of Robert Murat, the British resident in the Algarve which came to be investigated as a suspect in the abduction of Maddie.

The statements of Antonio Teixeira follows on from private investigation revealed firsthand by the CM, in which the South African businessman Stephen Birch entered the property several times and Murat used a geo-radar to look underground, reinforcing the belief Maddie's corpse that is buried there. "To dispel all doubts, there is no better alternative than making the excavations," said former chief inspector of the Judicial Police.

I agree with his last line. If they don't do it now, the "what if" will always be there if she is not found.
sweetex
sweetex

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 06.07.12 22:34

I am now reading on some chats and a post on another forum that some believe she is in Nigeria and taken as a slave.

Please nobody think I am making fun of this as I have no idea about what goes on in Nigeria regarding child slaves.

Where has this suddenly surfaced from?
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 06.07.12 22:36

sweetex wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:

Whatever this whole story may be about ... it was refreshing to hear someone doing a proper interview, asking proper questions ...

I thought the same. Interviewer was impressive. He definitely asked the right questions.

Thank you for posting the interview sweetex. Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 9 260239

Very good questions, and most interesting to hear answers direct from the horses mouth without censorship or pink spin!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 06.07.12 22:39

sharoni did you get my pm?

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 06.07.12 22:42

Châtelaine wrote:
Woofer wrote:[...] must have been around the same time SM was in contact with them on the Thursday or Friday.

Please who's/what's SM?

Steel Magnolia[/quote]
Would it be asked too much to use less abbreviations? I am obviously not the only one to have the eyebrows raised under the hairline every time and again ...

ETA
& SM has sooo many other meanings ... [/quote]

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 9 742129 ok
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 06.07.12 23:01

question, why has this story been on the Sky website for a day, but not a whisper about it on the tv channel?

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 06.07.12 23:28

From listening to the interview with Mr. Birch one of them said (cant remember who) that the British weekend tabloids will be full of the news.

Not too sure about that myself.
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 06.07.12 23:34

bristow wrote:From listening to the interview with Mr. Birch one of them said (cant remember who) that the British weekend tabloids will be full of the news.

Not too sure about that myself.

All we can do is wait. We are used to that aren't we? aaagh

I assume there will only be full media coverage once SY decided whether its rubbish or something to follow up on..... pop2
sweetex
sweetex

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 06.07.12 23:34

just saw front pages sky news, star has the story but the lead story is Andy Murray.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 06.07.12 23:43

i think its all BS, there isn't a great track record of South African guys taking their magic equipment to PDL! . Then again! this guy is putting himself out there! could be a complete hoax!

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 06.07.12 23:57

david_uk wrote:i think its all BS, there isn't a great track record of South African guys taking their magic equipment to PDL! . Then again! this guy is putting himself out there! could be a complete hoax!
It wouldn't hurt to dig it up though, then we will know once and for all.
Wonder what the procedure is, and whether that garden is under any protection for the time being?
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 06.07.12 23:58

david_uk wrote:i think its all BS, there isn't a great track record of South African guys taking their magic equipment to PDL! . Then again! this guy is putting himself out there! could be a complete hoax!

And next weeks news RM is suing the news papers for libelling and accusing him of hiding a body. The police will also have to pay for digging up his mums land.

That should keep him in property development 'cough' business and the potential of having to return to mums.

The pro's are already calling this as an 'amateur investigator and libelling news reporters'.

I want a lot more from the police and this guy before I fall for it

Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 07.07.12 0:15

which would give families the authority to begin sorting out their loved one's financial affairs.

What financial affairs does the average three year old have? How many 3 year olds would have authority to deal with such affairs? Easy answer there - none. So why drag Madeleine McCann into this?

Of course, this is really designed for people like the family of Claudia Lawrence, who are in some sort of limbo when it comes to sorting out her financial affairs. I was looking up the details and noticed that her father had a website appealing for help. Unlike certain people I could mention, I did not notice him making any appeals for money, or selling good quality wristbands and other merchandise. I did notice you could download a free poster.
It tells you something, I think.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.12 5:54

Today the story hit our news . It says that SB has picture and proof of digging and pictures of bones underneath the ground. Also says TM will not comment on this news because they believe she is still alive.

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/artikkel.php?artid=10058812
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 9 Empty Today's edition of the Correio de Manha

Post by uppatoffee 07.07.12 8:04

The CdM has the following link on their front page this morning.

Family wants Maddie excavations
Parents of children missing in Algarve in favor of digging in the backyard of Murat. The whole story in CM

Algarve: Parents defy police to investigate the track

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/familia-de-maddie-quer-escavacoes

uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 07.07.12 8:18

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/elite-da-policia-inglesa-aposta-em-nova-pista

SUSPECT THE SAME PORTRAIT-ROBOT
In one of the emails sent to PJ, Stephen Birch says that one of their suspects - MJS - is equal to the portrait-robot made at the time. "Compare the photo of his passport with the picture. Is he a beard and mustache."
Jane, a friend of the McCanns, said at the time surveyors of the Judiciary that about 21:15 the day of the May 3, 2007 had seen a man with a child in pajamas on her lap. It was through his description that the portrait was done.

If this is what he is basing his findings on then it doesn't look hopeful. The photofit drawings look nothing like the picture of MJS in the PJ files. But given that it is based on someone that JT allegedly saw then the whole thing seems unlikely anyway!
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top