The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Mm11

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Regist10

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Guest on 27.07.12 19:12

@Zozo wrote:[color=000000]
Maddie's parents shy away from searches
[color=000000]Correio da Manhã



[color=000000]Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Cm140712bc
[color=000000]Mitchell told Birch that the McCanns would not comment on the leads gathered by the South African


[color=000000]
Investigation

The South African researcher
is surprised by the behaviour of the McCanns. Learn why in CM.

[size=7]By: João C.
Rodrigues Rodrigues
14 July 2012

The
parents of Madeleine McCann, who disappeared in Praia da Luz in
May 2007, have refused
to support the search of Robert Murat's yard, where a South African
researcher believes the body
of the British girl to
be buried, after having detected, by geo-radar, a foreign object under
the ground.

In an
open letter to Kate and
Gerry this week, Stephen Birch asked the couple to promote a press
conference to demand access to
undertake excavations at
the rear of the Murat property, near the resort where Maddie was last
seen in Praia da Luz, Lagos.
However, up until last
night, the couple had not yet responded to the letter. "Even today
[yesterday] I sent an SMS to
Mr Clarence Mitchell
[the McCanns spokesperson] and the only answer I got was 'No comment',"
Stephen Birch said
to CM.

"One can
only assume that, as parents, they do not want to eliminate the chance
of Maddie being dead
and buried under the
driveway on Murat's property," added the South African researcher.
Stephen Birch finds
it stranger still the
attitude of the couple in the face of the new leads gathered: "I do not
understand how they can
travel to India and
around the world looking for the girl but do not want to find a place
that is 130 metes from the apartment
where they were."

CM
attempted repeatedly to confront the spokesman for Kate and Gerry
McCann, Clarence Mitchell,
but he never answered
the phone. However, it has still only been three days, and Kate McCann
argued, at a press conference
the subject of which was
her appointment as ambassador to the British organisation Missing
People, that they would never stop
looking for Maddie.

Indeed, Kate McCann even admitted that the new million euro advertising campaign promoted by
the organisation was a "leap of hope."

HE RENTED GEO-RADAR AND INVADED THE TERRAIN DURING THE
NIGHT

After
15 months of investigation into the disappearance of Maddie, Stephen
Birch rented a geo-radar
and flew to the Algarve
in mid-June. After two weeks watching Robert Murat, who lives just over
100 metres from the Ocean
Club in Praia da Luz,
Birch took several nights - when the British man had left the property -
to invade the land and use
the geo-radar. Although
he does not believe that Murat deposited the body in that location, the
South African researcher launched
another appeal: "He
should allow excavations."

"SEARCH FOR MADDIE IS A CHALLENGE"

"Portuguese
police have not unlocked the mystery. So for me, the search for Maddie
is a challenge,"
said Stephen Birch to
CM, denying any particular interest in the McCanns. The South African
businessman spent 50,000 euros
from his own pocket to
fund research - and says that the findings justify the reopening of the
case by the Judicial Police,
the first to receive the
results of the geo-radar.

For the researcher, "it is important
that the hypothesis
of Madeleine McCann
being buried under the driveway on Murat's property is eliminated as
quickly as possible, however
painful and traumatic it
can be for the couple. This should be done before continuing more
searches," said Stephen Birch,
who finds the attitude
of the McCanns strange. "Kate and her friend Jane pointed out Robert
Murat as a suspect, and now
do not give any
credibility to my research. I do not understand why. Just go there, dig
and see if it is Madeleine's body
that is buried there."
[/size]
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id413.html

When Maddie's found, that will have a lot of consequences, the least of which would be the end of the compassionate donations drying up. Some might not like that.

Any parents of a missing child would wellcome their childs discovery, no matter the consequences, not even the end of the compassionate bonanza of late.

If they have nothing to fear.

If I thought my missing child could be someplace, I would be digging with my bare hands untill I dug her up.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by OpenMind on 27.07.12 19:49

@Portia wrote:
When Maddie's found, that will have a lot of consequences, the least of which would be the end of the compassionate donations drying up. Some might not like that.

Any parents of a missing child would wellcome their childs discovery, no matter the consequences, not even the end of the compassionate bonanza of late.

If they have nothing to fear.

If I thought my missing child could be someplace, I would be digging with my bare hands untill I dug her up.

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 677999948 No stone unturned???

____________________
Keeping an open mind, always!gm
OpenMind
OpenMind

Posts : 66
Activity : 66
Likes received : 0
Join date : 2012-01-28
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Miraflores on 27.07.12 21:45

"I do not
understand how they can
travel to India and
around the world looking for the girl but do not want to find a place
that is 130 metes from the apartment
where they were."

Except that the McCanns have, to my knowledge, never travelled anywhere where there was any sort of sighting, so this is perfectly understandable. A possible sighting in Belgium - they went to Spain. India - which was probably not a sighting at all - they certainly didn't go there. Correct me if I misremember the details, but weren't they supposed to have seen a photo and said that it wasn't Madeleine? The Police in Leh said that they knew nothing about any sighting.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Posts : 845
Activity : 856
Likes received : 4
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by tuom on 27.07.12 21:48

Portia and Openmind I totally agree, it is so frustrating and its not even our child !!! It leaves me so cold , I rememeber once when my youngest was about 4 or 5 and after a great day at the beach , disaster ! , we ( as a family) spent almost three hours combing a local beach , we went through the rubbish bins, we asked everyone on the beach , we were distraught , her dolly for bedtime had gone missing , we found it eventually , some may say how silly but it was very important to her at the time , she is now gone 20 and still has it , well what is left of it !!! . This case suceeds in only one thing, giving me goosbumps at the clinical nature of it . Ok rant over !
tuom
tuom

Posts : 531
Activity : 583
Likes received : 2
Join date : 2012-03-20

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Zozo on 28.07.12 2:36

[color:ffb3=000000]Gerry McCann: "...we will leave no stone unturned in the search for our daughter,
Madeleine." 11 May 2007

Kate McCann [on Stephen Birch]: "...I mean, who is this person
at the end of the day, you know, so..." 10 July 2012

Was watching Olympic opening ceremony. Very beautiful!!! Toward the end bringing the Olympic flag, i was afraid that Kate might be among those who are carrying
[color:ffb3=000000]the flag... Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 742129 Thank God she wasn't there. What haven't seen yet?
Wonder what will be her next nomination!
Zozo
Zozo

Posts : 81
Activity : 87
Likes received : 0
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by jozi on 28.07.12 9:10

@Zozo wrote:[color:3c42=000000]Gerry McCann: "...we will leave no stone unturned in the search for our daughter,
Madeleine." 11 May 2007

Kate McCann [on Stephen Birch]: "...I mean, who is this person
at the end of the day, you know, so..." 10 July 2012

Was watching Olympic opening ceremony. Very beautiful!!! Toward the end bringing the Olympic flag, i was afraid that Kate might be among those who are carrying
[color:3c42=000000]the flag... Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 742129 Thank God she wasn't there. What haven't seen yet?
Wonder what will be her next nomination!

Hi Zozo

I too got that awful feeling for a split second that Kate was going to be there carrying the flag at the end and felt a bit sick. beware
Was so happy and thanked God to see she wasn't shit happens That would have been the last straw for me !!!
jozi
jozi

Posts : 710
Activity : 733
Likes received : 15
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by monkey mind on 28.07.12 13:15

It seems like there is a wall of silence surrounding this issue from the TM camp.

I find it very interesting.

It causes me to wonder if this would be so if we weren't talking about Murat's property here?

What do you think?

Despite being fingered by the Tapas mob, and seemingly more than implicated by CM and G and K it seems Murat hasn't had a bad word to say of any of them since his Fleet St payout, I could be wrong but I haven't come across anything, even when he came out of the woodwork for his university shindig he didn't have much good to say of the press but I don't think he mentioned any of the T9 or CM. I'd be happy to be corrected on that one.

And TM seem reluctant to comment on Murat and his mother's property other than 'no comment'. You would think they would say something wouldn't you? Anythingwould be better than no thing.

Hands up those who would like to have been a fly on the Portuguese wall when Kennedy and Smethurst met up with Murat and his lawyer.

Let me make it clear that I am in no way implying that that meeting and this apparent mutual silence is related, not at all, people are free to think what they will about that. It's just that I would have liked to be a fly on the wall and here seemed a good place to pose the question as to how many others would also liked to have been....
monkey mind
monkey mind

Posts : 616
Activity : 629
Likes received : 4
Join date : 2011-12-19

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Woofer on 28.07.12 13:32

@monkey mind wrote:It seems like there is a wall of silence surrounding this issue from the TM camp.

I find it very interesting.

It causes me to wonder if this would be so if we weren't talking about Murat's property here?

What do you think?

Despite being fingered by the Tapas mob, and seemingly more than implicated by CM and G and K it seems Murat hasn't had a bad word to say of any of them since his Fleet St payout, I could be wrong but I haven't come across anything, even when he came out of the woodwork for his university shindig he didn't have much good to say of the press but I don't think he mentioned any of the T9 or CM. I'd be happy to be corrected on that one.

And TM seem reluctant to comment on Murat and his mother's property other than 'no comment'. You would think they would say something wouldn't you? Anythingwould be better than no thing.

Hands up those who would like to have been a fly on the Portuguese wall when Kennedy and Smethurst met up with Murat and his lawyer.

Let me make it clear that I am in no way implying that that meeting and this apparent mutual silence is related, not at all, people are free to think what they will about that. It's just that I would have liked to be a fly on the wall and here seemed a good place to pose the question as to how many others would also liked to have been....

It also struck me odd that he said derogatory things about GA and his team - it made me think `whose side are you actually on?` As far as I recall, he didn`t even say much before the big payout as he wasn`t allowed to. And yes, I think we`re all agreed that the meeting with Kennedy & Smethurst stinks, it shouldn`t have happened and Kennedy could be done for interfering with witnesses in a police investigation. Totally wrong.
Woofer
Woofer

Posts : 3390
Activity : 3508
Likes received : 14
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Zozo on 28.07.12 14:20

Well said monkey mind.

Its seems like there is a good synchronized silence about that issue between the TM and Murat. Its like now they are singing the same song... Don't know what game being played now. Maybe a new kind which should be integrated in Olympic.

I've questioned that silence before on other thread(which was deleted entirely) with an other member here, but surprisingly one other member came strait castigating us that we were pro-TM.
Zozo
Zozo

Posts : 81
Activity : 87
Likes received : 0
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Nina on 28.07.12 14:35

@Portia wrote:
@Zozo wrote:[color=000000]
Maddie's parents shy away from searches
[color=000000]Correio da Manhã



[color=000000]Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Cm140712bc
[color=000000]Mitchell told Birch that the McCanns would not comment on the leads gathered by the South African


[color=000000]
Investigation

The South African researcher
is surprised by the behaviour of the McCanns. Learn why in CM.

[size=7]By: João C.
Rodrigues Rodrigues
14 July 2012

The
parents of Madeleine McCann, who disappeared in Praia da Luz in
May 2007, have refused
to support the search of Robert Murat's yard, where a South African
researcher believes the body
of the British girl to
be buried, after having detected, by geo-radar, a foreign object under
the ground.

In an
open letter to Kate and
Gerry this week, Stephen Birch asked the couple to promote a press
conference to demand access to
undertake excavations at
the rear of the Murat property, near the resort where Maddie was last
seen in Praia da Luz, Lagos.
However, up until last
night, the couple had not yet responded to the letter. "Even today
[yesterday] I sent an SMS to
Mr Clarence Mitchell
[the McCanns spokesperson] and the only answer I got was 'No comment',"
Stephen Birch said
to CM.

"One can
only assume that, as parents, they do not want to eliminate the chance
of Maddie being dead
and buried under the
driveway on Murat's property," added the South African researcher.
Stephen Birch finds
it stranger still the
attitude of the couple in the face of the new leads gathered: "I do not
understand how they can
travel to India and
around the world looking for the girl but do not want to find a place
that is 130 metes from the apartment
where they were."

CM
attempted repeatedly to confront the spokesman for Kate and Gerry
McCann, Clarence Mitchell,
but he never answered
the phone. However, it has still only been three days, and Kate McCann
argued, at a press conference
the subject of which was
her appointment as ambassador to the British organisation Missing
People, that they would never stop
looking for Maddie.

Indeed, Kate McCann even admitted that the new million euro advertising campaign promoted by
the organisation was a "leap of hope."

HE RENTED GEO-RADAR AND INVADED THE TERRAIN DURING THE
NIGHT

After
15 months of investigation into the disappearance of Maddie, Stephen
Birch rented a geo-radar
and flew to the Algarve
in mid-June. After two weeks watching Robert Murat, who lives just over
100 metres from the Ocean
Club in Praia da Luz,
Birch took several nights - when the British man had left the property -
to invade the land and use
the geo-radar. Although
he does not believe that Murat deposited the body in that location, the
South African researcher launched
another appeal: "He
should allow excavations."

"SEARCH FOR MADDIE IS A CHALLENGE"

"Portuguese
police have not unlocked the mystery. So for me, the search for Maddie
is a challenge,"
said Stephen Birch to
CM, denying any particular interest in the McCanns. The South African
businessman spent 50,000 euros
from his own pocket to
fund research - and says that the findings justify the reopening of the
case by the Judicial Police,
the first to receive the
results of the geo-radar.

For the researcher, "it is important
that the hypothesis
of Madeleine McCann
being buried under the driveway on Murat's property is eliminated as
quickly as possible, however
painful and traumatic it
can be for the couple. This should be done before continuing more
searches," said Stephen Birch,
who finds the attitude
of the McCanns strange. "Kate and her friend Jane pointed out Robert
Murat as a suspect, and now
do not give any
credibility to my research. I do not understand why. Just go there, dig
and see if it is Madeleine's body
that is buried there."
[/size]
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id413.html

When Maddie's found, that will have a lot of consequences, the least of which would be the end of the compassionate donations drying up. Some might not like that.

Any parents of a missing child would wellcome their childs discovery, no matter the consequences, not even the end of the compassionate bonanza of late.

If they have nothing to fear.

If I thought my missing child could be someplace, I would be digging with my bare hands untill I dug her up.

I have just shown the scan that is on Steelmagnolias blog, to a Geologist. I didn't say anything other than what do you see. He wondered about the readings top and side but then just said it is solid on the surface with disturbance in an area below. No more said. Now disturbance can be from many things so nothing proved really for me other than yes there is proof of earth disturbance.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
Nina
Nina

Posts : 2861
Activity : 3217
Likes received : 344
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Newintown on 28.07.12 14:37

@Woofer wrote:
@monkey mind wrote:It seems like there is a wall of silence surrounding this issue from the TM camp.

I find it very interesting.

It causes me to wonder if this would be so if we weren't talking about Murat's property here?

What do you think?

Despite being fingered by the Tapas mob, and seemingly more than implicated by CM and G and K it seems Murat hasn't had a bad word to say of any of them since his Fleet St payout, I could be wrong but I haven't come across anything, even when he came out of the woodwork for his university shindig he didn't have much good to say of the press but I don't think he mentioned any of the T9 or CM. I'd be happy to be corrected on that one.

And TM seem reluctant to comment on Murat and his mother's property other than 'no comment'. You would think they would say something wouldn't you? Anythingwould be better than no thing.

Hands up those who would like to have been a fly on the Portuguese wall when Kennedy and Smethurst met up with Murat and his lawyer.

Let me make it clear that I am in no way implying that that meeting and this apparent mutual silence is related, not at all, people are free to think what they will about that. It's just that I would have liked to be a fly on the wall and here seemed a good place to pose the question as to how many others would also liked to have been....

It also struck me odd that he said derogatory things about GA and his team - it made me think `whose side are you actually on?` As far as I recall, he didn`t even say much before the big payout as he wasn`t allowed to. And yes, I think we`re all agreed that the meeting with Kennedy & Smethurst stinks, it shouldn`t have happened and Kennedy could be done for interfering with witnesses in a police investigation. Totally wrong.

Just a thought ...... Could it have been that the Panorama programme cut off part of what Murat was saying. Maybe he said derogatory things about the McCanns and the Tapas lot but those words were deleted to make GA look bad on the programme, as the whole programme seemed to be fawning over the McCanns.

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Posts : 1597
Activity : 1622
Likes received : 2
Join date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Nelly6969 on 28.07.12 18:37

If Mccanns know she is not buried there then why the silence? Surely if they are not guilty they would want it examined to be sure and not be so dismissive of Birch?
avatar
Nelly6969

Posts : 43
Activity : 45
Likes received : 0
Join date : 2012-07-12

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Woofer on 28.07.12 19:49

@Newintown wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
@monkey mind wrote:It seems like there is a wall of silence surrounding this issue from the TM camp.

I find it very interesting.

It causes me to wonder if this would be so if we weren't talking about Murat's property here?

What do you think?

Despite being fingered by the Tapas mob, and seemingly more than implicated by CM and G and K it seems Murat hasn't had a bad word to say of any of them since his Fleet St payout, I could be wrong but I haven't come across anything, even when he came out of the woodwork for his university shindig he didn't have much good to say of the press but I don't think he mentioned any of the T9 or CM. I'd be happy to be corrected on that one.

And TM seem reluctant to comment on Murat and his mother's property other than 'no comment'. You would think they would say something wouldn't you? Anythingwould be better than no thing.

Hands up those who would like to have been a fly on the Portuguese wall when Kennedy and Smethurst met up with Murat and his lawyer.

Let me make it clear that I am in no way implying that that meeting and this apparent mutual silence is related, not at all, people are free to think what they will about that. It's just that I would have liked to be a fly on the wall and here seemed a good place to pose the question as to how many others would also liked to have been....

It also struck me odd that he said derogatory things about GA and his team - it made me think `whose side are you actually on?` As far as I recall, he didn`t even say much before the big payout as he wasn`t allowed to. And yes, I think we`re all agreed that the meeting with Kennedy & Smethurst stinks, it shouldn`t have happened and Kennedy could be done for interfering with witnesses in a police investigation. Totally wrong.

Just a thought ...... Could it have been that the Panorama programme cut off part of what Murat was saying. Maybe he said derogatory things about the McCanns and the Tapas lot but those words were deleted to make GA look bad on the programme, as the whole programme seemed to be fawning over the McCanns.

I suppose that`s possible newintown, but since the beginning Murat has never said anything against the McCanns as far as I know. It would be interesting if someone could prove otherwise.
Woofer
Woofer

Posts : 3390
Activity : 3508
Likes received : 14
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by jd on 28.07.12 23:56

@Newintown wrote: Just a thought ...... Could it have been that the Panorama programme cut off part of what Murat was saying. Maybe he said derogatory things about the McCanns and the Tapas lot but those words were deleted to make GA look bad on the programme, as the whole programme seemed to be fawning over the McCanns.

This is highly possible. They edited GA to make him look like he said 'the PJ made mistakes' in the abduction fairytale, when he was most likely saying 'the PJ made mistakes' in not looking at the mccanns earlier in the investigation

They did heavy editing in the Channel 4 documentary..Even changing Martin Smiths statement description of the man/child to match jane tanners. They should be brought to book for doing this by lying and deceiving the public. On one hand they do things like this and change the facts to suit their agenda... yet on the other hand they get carter ruck to sue & destroy people from saying the facts!!!

jd
jd

Posts : 4151
Activity : 4400
Likes received : 45
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Oh come on on 29.07.12 0:17

@Woofer wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
@monkey mind wrote:It seems like there is a wall of silence surrounding this issue from the TM camp.

I find it very interesting.

It causes me to wonder if this would be so if we weren't talking about Murat's property here?

What do you think?

Despite being fingered by the Tapas mob, and seemingly more than implicated by CM and G and K it seems Murat hasn't had a bad word to say of any of them since his Fleet St payout, I could be wrong but I haven't come across anything, even when he came out of the woodwork for his university shindig he didn't have much good to say of the press but I don't think he mentioned any of the T9 or CM. I'd be happy to be corrected on that one.

And TM seem reluctant to comment on Murat and his mother's property other than 'no comment'. You would think they would say something wouldn't you? Anythingwould be better than no thing.

Hands up those who would like to have been a fly on the Portuguese wall when Kennedy and Smethurst met up with Murat and his lawyer.

Let me make it clear that I am in no way implying that that meeting and this apparent mutual silence is related, not at all, people are free to think what they will about that. It's just that I would have liked to be a fly on the wall and here seemed a good place to pose the question as to how many others would also liked to have been....

It also struck me odd that he said derogatory things about GA and his team - it made me think `whose side are you actually on?` As far as I recall, he didn`t even say much before the big payout as he wasn`t allowed to. And yes, I think we`re all agreed that the meeting with Kennedy & Smethurst stinks, it shouldn`t have happened and Kennedy could be done for interfering with witnesses in a police investigation. Totally wrong.

Just a thought ...... Could it have been that the Panorama programme cut off part of what Murat was saying. Maybe he said derogatory things about the McCanns and the Tapas lot but those words were deleted to make GA look bad on the programme, as the whole programme seemed to be fawning over the McCanns.

I suppose that`s possible newintown, but since the beginning Murat has never said anything against the McCanns as far as I know. It would be interesting if someone could prove otherwise.



I found this article from the Daily Quoting Murat's Mother.

Robert Murat's mother has accused the McCanns of making her family's lives a misery.

Mr Murat, the first official suspect in the case, and his relatives, are being punished because the McCanns left Madeleine in their holiday apartment, his mother Jenny believes.

From her villa in Praia da Luz, she said: "I really wish the McCanns had never gone on holiday to Praia da Luz.

"I bet they wish they had never come on holiday here either.

"The worst part of it is they did something wrong [by leaving Madeleine alone], we did nothing wrong and we have been penalised for their mistake."

The 71-year-old also accused the detective agency hired by Kate and Gerry McCann of lying and bribing witnesses to get them to change their stories.

Mrs Murat said Metodo 3 detectives followed her for a week.



"Metodo were getting people to change their statements, following everybody everywhere. They were certainly following me."



Mrs Murat has always said that she was with her son on the evening of May 3.

But three friends of the McCanns, who were dining with them when Madeleine went missing, are certain that Robert Murat introduced himself to them and asked if he could help with the search for Madeleine that night.

Staff at the resort have also claimed they saw Mr Murat that night.

But his mother told the Evening Standard: "If they (Metodo 3) have anybody who saw Robert, they are paying them to lie."

The McCanns' spokesman said: "Kate and Gerry felt they had done everything possible for their children on May 3 and that they were perfectly safe

"It is a ridiculous suggestion to claim Metodo 3 are paying witnesses to change their story."

Meanwhile, it was claimed in a Spanish newspaper that the Foreign Office sent a memo to staff instructing them to "avoid offering support" to Mr Murat, 34, three days after he was named as a suspect.



And a Portuguese newspaper reported that police do not consider Mr Murat's German girlfriend, Michaela Walczuch, to be a suspect



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-501419/Stop-punishing-Murats-mother-tells-McCanns.html#ixzz21xiN1Po9







Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-501419/Stop-punishing-Murats-mother-tells-McCanns.html#ixzz21xhDWywN
avatar
Oh come on

Posts : 21
Activity : 31
Likes received : 2
Join date : 2012-06-05

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by jd on 29.07.12 0:26

You do have to seriously question why robert murat never sued lori campbell nor even tried to. Forget carter ruck, lori campbell committed the most libellous and slanderous accusations anyone could make without any evidence into the worldwide public domain, doing interviews on sky news, all based purely on a 'feeling' with absolutely nothing to back her up...... yet he does absolutely nothing!!

You also have to seriously question why robert murat stopped suing jane tanner as well, she named him as the abductor suspect without even seeing his face, as well her description being different to that of him. He started to but then 'something' stopped him.....Maybe he took a liking to John Deere products! big grin
jd
jd

Posts : 4151
Activity : 4400
Likes received : 45
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by ShuBob on 29.07.12 10:25

@jd wrote:You do have to seriously question why robert murat never sued lori campbell nor even tried to. Forget carter ruck, lori campbell committed the most libellous and slanderous accusations anyone could make without any evidence into the worldwide public domain, doing interviews on sky news, all based purely on a 'feeling' with absolutely nothing to back her up...... yet he does absolutely nothing!!

You also have to seriously question why robert murat stopped suing jane tanner as well, she named him as the abductor suspect without even seeing his face, as well her description being different to that of him. He started to but then 'something' stopped him.....Maybe he took a liking to John Deere products! Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 110921

He didn't do nothing. He sued her employers the Sunday Mirror and they admitted in court that they lied about him acting like Ian Huntley and the other stuff they wrote about it. Outside court, his lawyer gave a press conference where he left listeners in no doubt that Lori Campbell was a liar. After that, I think he would have found it difficult to sue her personally.
avatar
ShuBob

Posts : 1896
Activity : 1983
Likes received : 67
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by roy rovers on 29.07.12 10:32

@Nelly6969 wrote:If Mccanns know she is not buried there then why the silence? Surely if they are not guilty they would want it examined to be sure and not be so dismissive of Birch?

Exactly.

A 'no comment' from the McCanns is bizarre and can only mean that they know for sure she is under Murat's drive or they know for sure she is somewhere else. Otherwise they'd want it excavated.
roy rovers
roy rovers

Posts : 473
Activity : 538
Likes received : 51
Join date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by jd on 29.07.12 11:57

@ShuBob wrote:
He didn't do nothing. He sued her employers the Sunday Mirror and they admitted in court that they lied about him acting like Ian Huntley and the other stuff they wrote about it. Outside court, his lawyer gave a press conference where he left listeners in no doubt that Lori Campbell was a liar. After that, I think he would have found it difficult to sue her personally.

Do you have any links for this? First time I have ever heard robert murat suing anyone over lori campbells most libellous and slanderous accusations. I don't see what the Sunday Mirror has to do with anything as lori campbell made these libellous accusations personally, and not on behalf of her employers or anybody else

jd
jd

Posts : 4151
Activity : 4400
Likes received : 45
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by ShuBob on 29.07.12 13:13

@jd wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:
He didn't do nothing. He sued her employers the Sunday Mirror and they admitted in court that they lied about him acting like Ian Huntley and the other stuff they wrote about it. Outside court, his lawyer gave a press conference where he left listeners in no doubt that Lori Campbell was a liar. After that, I think he would have found it difficult to sue her personally.

Do you have any links for this? First time I have ever heard robert murat suing anyone over lori campbells most libellous and slanderous accusations. I don't see what the Sunday Mirror has to do with anything as lori campbell made these libellous accusations personally, and not on behalf of her employers or anybody else


Are you serious? You are not aware that he sued a number of British newspapers including the Sunday Mirror along with Sky news?
avatar
ShuBob

Posts : 1896
Activity : 1983
Likes received : 67
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by monkey mind on 29.07.12 13:28

@roy rovers wrote:
@Nelly6969 wrote:If Mccanns know she is not buried there then why the silence? Surely if they are not guilty they would want it examined to be sure and not be so dismissive of Birch?

Exactly.

A 'no comment' from the McCanns is bizarre and can only mean that they know for sure she is under Murat's drive or they know for sure she is somewhere else. Otherwise they'd want it excavated.

Yes Roy Rovers it could mean either of those things.

There are a couple of other possibilities though...

1. They refuse to dignify anything Mr Birch has to say by any form of comment. Personally speaking I tend to dismiss this as a possibility, because it does after all seem rather unnatural. If your daughter had been missing for 5 years and you genuinely had no idea as to her whereabouts, it surely must at some stage have entered your mind that she may be dead, to not have considered this possibility seems inconceivable and as has been pointed out by another poster on this thread most people would dig the earth with their bear hands if there was a chance of finding her no matter how remote, let alone in the grounds of someone once considered a suspect. So this reason makes little sense to me.

2. It seems possible they may have come to some mutual legally binding agreement not to discuss publicly Murat or any member of his family. To do so would be in breach of such an agreement and open a veritable Pandora’s box, a most unwelcome backlash. Such a mutually beneficial agreement would not only account for TM silence in relation to this matter but also RM’s seeming complete lack of public comment about the T9, the people that allegedly identified him. In fact, I find it a little odd that Murat hasn’t just said dig it up and be done with it!!

Of course, if hypothesis 2 above were correct, this doesn't automatically eliminate either of Roy Rovers's points. Come to think of it if 1 is correct that doesn't eliminate one of Roy's points either.....
monkey mind
monkey mind

Posts : 616
Activity : 629
Likes received : 4
Join date : 2011-12-19

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by jd on 29.07.12 14:09

@ShuBob wrote:Are you serious? You are not aware that he sued a number of British newspapers including the Sunday Mirror along with Sky news?

Yes I know he got roughly £50,000 from about 10 newspapers, plus compensation from Sky which has never been fully disclosed the exact details of. (even if I didn't know... so what, this is why we are here to learn & discuss and nobody knows everything ShuBob)

This is not what I was asking. lori campbell is a separate issue to the rest of the British newspapers and is a personal one. She made her most libellous and slanderous accusations 'personally' off of her own back, so if an individual is making these slanderous accusations and tarnishing her targets reputation in the world forever without any foundations whatsoever, why hasn't robert murat sued her?

If the mccanns/carter ruck can sue GA & Tony for purporting theories on 'facts'...why isn't robert murat suing lori campbell who had 'no facts' and just made hers on a whim of a feeling. The damage she caused him will last forever. To me something is very much amiss here
jd
jd

Posts : 4151
Activity : 4400
Likes received : 45
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Guest on 29.07.12 14:24

Robert Murat received around £600,000 from several newspaper groups, PLUS an UNDISCLOSED amount from Sky. The sky figure has never been published as far as I know, and is a closely guarded secret.

Details here on this link of payouts, apologies etc.



http://www.mccannfiles.com/id133.html
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by jd on 29.07.12 15:30

As the Guardian said "Eleven newspapers libelled Robert Murat. Unfortunately, it will take more than a £50,000 penalty to deter them in future"...Exactly! Murat sued 11 Newspapers and Sky accepting a low equal amount from each of them...but does nothing to the person who made the most libellous and slanderous accusations against him, lori campbell. And also stopped suing jane tanner who made more libellous accusations than any of the newspapers.....Interesting

What is he going to do about Stephen Birch? Nothing again? This will say a lot if he doesn't judging on past history
jd
jd

Posts : 4151
Activity : 4400
Likes received : 45
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Zozo on 29.07.12 20:47

Casa Liliana
Didn't expect it was such a big house
Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 21 Muratshouseaerialview
Zozo
Zozo

Posts : 81
Activity : 87
Likes received : 0
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum