The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence Mitchell has been appointed to head Burson-Marsteller’s Public Affairs practice  - Page 2 Mm11

Clarence Mitchell has been appointed to head Burson-Marsteller’s Public Affairs practice  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence Mitchell has been appointed to head Burson-Marsteller’s Public Affairs practice  - Page 2 Mm11

Clarence Mitchell has been appointed to head Burson-Marsteller’s Public Affairs practice  - Page 2 Regist10

Clarence Mitchell has been appointed to head Burson-Marsteller’s Public Affairs practice

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clarence Mitchell has been appointed to head Burson-Marsteller’s Public Affairs practice  - Page 2 Empty Re: Clarence Mitchell has been appointed to head Burson-Marsteller’s Public Affairs practice

Post by ShuBob 18.01.13 22:45

What are the McCanns going to do about the claims? Are they going to take action?
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Clarence Mitchell has been appointed to head Burson-Marsteller’s Public Affairs practice  - Page 2 Empty Re: Clarence Mitchell has been appointed to head Burson-Marsteller’s Public Affairs practice

Post by Guest 18.01.13 22:49

To me the claims are absolute nonsense.

In my opinion, the McCanns only take action against the people whose comments are too near the truth, so Mr Shrimpton has no cause for concern.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.01.13 22:58

It's the same with Stephen Birch, he claims Madeleine is dead and buried under Murat's driveway. Why no action against him? Why when asked did KM just shrug and say who's he, or words to that affect. I didn't see her say he was harming the search for Madeleine...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 18.01.13 23:11

Jean wrote:To me the claims are absolute nonsense.

In my opinion, the McCanns only take action against the people whose comments are too near the truth, so Mr Shrimpton has no cause for concern.

You mean like mr amaral?

Why not shrimpton oh i know hes a spook, yea the mccans may have concern
Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.01.13 23:18

I've found an earlier topic about this man.

http://www.jillhavern.forumotion.net/t875-michael-shrimpton-s-posts-from-missing-madeleine-forum

All I can say - like Manuel from Fawlty Towers - is Que?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 18.01.13 23:31

Inspectorfrost wrote:im just bumping this because I m curious as to how many
People think this m shrimlton is right in saying madeleine mccann was abducted by someone for some paedo politician
and whilst on holiday
If this is true where are all the other missing four yr olds

Good evening Inspectorfrost, he didn't say that Madeleine had been abducted, the word abduction was not used.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 19.01.13 3:52

Nina wrote:
People think this m shrimlton is right in saying madeleine mccann was abducted by someone for some paedo politician
and whilst on holiday

Good evening Inspectorfrost, he didn't say that Madeleine had been abducted, the word abduction was not used.
So?
Isnt rape and murder enough? Not sure what your point is
Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 19.01.13 4:02

Jean wrote:I've found an earlier topic about this man.

http://www.jillhavern.forumotion.net/t875-michael-shrimpton-s-posts-from-missing-madeleine-forum

All I can say - like Manuel from Fawlty Towers - is Que?

I read all that too, my conclusion was what a nutter, who knows I guess. Maybe hes one of those people that mix truth with other things, I must say I am not convinced and he COULD be clouding the case to protect themccanns both ways

The problem I have with him is the mccanns behaviour whether they knew about this or not, the dots dont join up
Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 19.01.13 7:38

ShuBob wrote:What are the McCanns going to do about the claims? Are they going to take action?

So long as people don't say that Maddie died in the apt, they were involved, and disposed of her then they wont sue.
They dont care if a paedophile (politician or not) took Maddie because they said so themselves.
Kate's bewk is particularly explicit about her imagination of how Maddie was violated.
Which kind of mum writes that? Believing your child taken by paedo is bad enough, imagine going graphic about it!
That's why people know she was not taken by a paedo else her parents wouldnt be able to function .......Instead they expend all their energy suing people left right centre.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.01.13 7:55

In the modern world people are paid a lot of money for a good Front Page Scoop story.
All the Shrimpton stuff, to me, involves far too many people.
Crew of yacht complicit in murder, - how many of them ?
Not one body washed up on a beach, anywhere, ever.
Not one person has sold the story to a tabloid, even anonymously . . .
Evidence ?
Owen Parker was the Sailing master on all 5 of the Yachts.
Is it suggested that he was involved ?
Ronald Cecil Maurice Victor Parker (Owen Parker), yachtsman: born Netley, Hampshire 19 May 1932; married 1984 Christine Wales (two sons, three daughters); died Southampton 9 July 2008.

All of them as well ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16569

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 19.01.13 8:34

Yes, Shrimpton stuff is pretty spooky.

No reaction from any quarter so far - strange!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 19.01.13 10:09

Inspectorfrost wrote:
Nina wrote:
and whilst on holiday

So?
Isnt rape and murder enough? Not sure what your point is

Rape and murder certainly is more than enough, abduction is as well, but he didn't mention the word abduction So my point is, how did he think she got into the hands of this high ranking pervert? The only other alternative that I can think of is that she was handed over to him or his minions by someone else.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 19.01.13 19:10

Nina, if you read the link posted earlier you will see he said that she was targetted from photographs taken and abducted from flat 5a.

My opinion now is that the story is hogwash. He also said on the radio programme that British intelligence know about it. How does that square with no one telling the Mccanns or the Police or the Prime Minister for that matter, as well as previous ones, so as not to waste time and money. If it doesn't make sense, it's nonsense.
lol!

One might argue British Intelligence are covering this up though, but that would make them a very cruel bunch indeed.

Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 19.01.13 19:50

How does this fit with the behaviour of Eddie and Keela?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 19.01.13 20:02

worriedmum wrote:How does this fit with the behaviour of Eddie and Keela?

Good question. Mr Shrimpton says it is easy to leave a false trail, ie put a dead body there. The question is when did they manage to do this? Not only in his mind was Madeleine abducted but the senior EU politician paedo or his minions decided to make it seem like she died in the flat., ie implicate the parents somewhat. The more you think about Shrimptons utterances the more laughable they tend to get.

He also asserted there was cctv footage of Madeleine in Montpelier, France. Where is it then?
Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Clarence Mitchell has been appointed to head Burson-Marsteller’s Public Affairs practice  - Page 2 Empty This gives conspiracy theorists a bad name!

Post by Guest 19.01.13 21:27

Michael Shrimpton was a member of the Missing Madeleine site a few years ago and he was banned because his posts were absolutely barking mad.

Stephen Birch is sane by comparison!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 20.01.13 19:04

Jean wrote:Michael Shrimpton was a member of the Missing Madeleine site a few years ago and he was banned because his posts were absolutely barking mad.

Stephen Birch is sane by comparison!

I can't believe the real Mr S would sign up to post on MM. In fact, its very difficult while searching the net to find who the real Mr S is. I still think what he said about MM was a lie. Spooks can do what they want.

As for Birch, what an utter plonker, same dna as Marcos the mad March hare
Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 20.01.13 19:45

I think it was the real Michael Shrimpton on MM - one can tell by his language and waffling its him. He makes out he`s got inside information on all intelligence and he`s undoubtedly an attention seeker. Some of the things he comes out with seem preposterous and quite shocking. He never says its his opinion - he states things as fact. He`s supposed to be a barrister but he must be a joke in the Inns. To get an idea of what this man is like just go on to Youtube and watch him holding forth. Just type in his name. I can`t understand Harry Beckhough giving him the stage.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 20.01.13 19:54

Woofer wrote:I think it was the real Michael Shrimpton on MM - one can tell by his language and waffling its him. He makes out he`s got inside information on all intelligence and he`s undoubtedly an attention seeker. Some of the things he comes out with seem preposterous and quite shocking. He never says its his opinion - he states things as fact. He`s supposed to be a barrister but he must be a joke in the Inns. To get an idea of what this man is like just go on to Youtube and watch him holding forth. Just type in his name. I can`t understand Harry Beckhough giving him the stage.

He never backs anything up, I will give him a very wide berth and will ask if british intelligence knows madeleine is dead what are they playing it, yawn Then again clarrie is a spook, perhaps,mind boggles really, but the fact of the matter iS that the mccanns have lied and ghey shouldbe hUled into a court to answer why IMO

Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Clarence Mitchell has been appointed to head Burson-Marsteller’s Public Affairs practice  - Page 2 Empty Is someone at LinkedIn having a laugh?

Post by DIBarlow 31.01.13 15:32

Apologies if old news, but I note
Clarence Mitchell's Skills & Expertise
listed here http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/clarence-mitchell/42/46b/587
include:
Crisis Communications
Crisis Management
Reputation Management
Storytelling

Something else that jumped out from his career list was the time he spent with one employer - the beeb - 19 years and 6 months, that's a long time, until the infamous episode in 2007, since when he's had numerous short term appointments.

Whatever happened must have been positively life changing for several people eh?

One other thing that intrigued me was whether he has a middle name at all?
DIBarlow

Activity : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 31.01.13 15:35

DIBarlow wrote:Apologies if old news, but I note
include:
Crisis Communications
Crisis Management
Reputation Management
Storytelling

Something else that jumped out from his career list was the time he spent with one employer - the beeb - 19 years and 6 months, that's a long time, until the infamous episode in 2007, since when he's had numerous short term appointments.

Whatever happened must have been positively life changing for several people eh?

Story tellingClarence Mitchell has been appointed to head Burson-Marsteller’s Public Affairs practice  - Page 2 110921you making that up.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by DIBarlow 31.01.13 15:50

tiny wrote:
DIBarlow wrote:Apologies if old news, but I note
include:
Crisis Communications
Crisis Management
Reputation Management
Storytelling

Story tellingClarence Mitchell has been appointed to head Burson-Marsteller’s Public Affairs practice  - Page 2 110921you making that up.

I can't take the credit for it, someone else obviously knows him well..... Clarence Mitchell has been appointed to head Burson-Marsteller’s Public Affairs practice  - Page 2 Mitchelllinkedin_zps820c71f8.jpg
DIBarlow

Back to top Go down

Post by DIBarlow 31.01.13 16:01

There is a Clarence E Mitchell on the Electoral Register for Bath.

Couldn't be 'Edward' by any chance?
DIBarlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.01.13 16:06

It's Clarence Eden Mitchell as per his witness statement on mccannpjfiles.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 31.01.13 16:07

Well he sure is good at that.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top