The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 18 Mm11

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 18 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 18 Mm11

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 18 Regist10

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 18 Empty Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by lufc50337 27.04.12 19:50

Were there any interesting background song choices on this latest Panorama?

lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 18 Empty Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by Guest 27.04.12 19:53

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
friedtomatoes wrote:I have noticed ALL the British media from the scum to the guardian printing xenophobic biased mccann fawning articles in the last 48 hours. What is going on?

On the optimistic side: SY are "testing" how/what the media print versus what they tell them?

Or

On the pessimistic side: SY and the media are in it together to bury the case once and for all?

I find it interesting that the print and online media have been going 2/3 days at this but as far as I'm aware, tv and radio only reported on the Tuesday then stopped (for sure my local radio station GEM didn't mention this case on the news at all on Wednesday)

I think there may well be a big story in the Sunday Express cos Jim Murphy of the Sunday express was on the Ian Dale show last night and said he was in PDL getting the PJ perspective etc. So we have more to come on Sunday I would guess.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.04.12 19:56

sally66 wrote:Were there any interesting background song choices on this latest Panorama?

Hi sally66, didn't notice, but then I never listen to the background music in programmes big grin The video is here on the locked thread in latest news, so you can check.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 27.04.12 19:57

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
friedtomatoes wrote:I have noticed ALL the British media from the scum to the guardian printing xenophobic biased mccann fawning articles in the last 48 hours. What is going on?

On the optimistic side: SY are "testing" how/what the media print versus what they tell them?

Or

On the pessimistic side: SY and the media are in it together to bury the case once and for all?

I find it interesting that the print and online media have been going 2/3 days at this but as far as I'm aware, tv and radio only reported on the Tuesday then stopped (for sure my local radio station GEM didn't mention this case on the news at all on Wednesday)

I can't see why SY would waste their time sussing out the media, they have control over it if they say nothing the media can't either. As for burying the case, never going to happen. Though the vast majority of the british public would love it to be off the front pages 24/7/365 for sure.
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 27.04.12 20:00

candyfloss wrote:
sally66 wrote:Were there any interesting background song choices on this latest Panorama?

Hi sally66, didn't notice, but then I never listen to the background music in programmes big grin The video is here on the locked thread in latest news, so you can check.

I'm useless at naming songs even if I recognise them, I just remember the first Panorama had some interesting choices which another poster clocked
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 27.04.12 20:04

candyfloss wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:

Or

I think there may well be a big story in the Sunday Express cos Jim Murphy of the Sunday express was on the Ian Dale show last night and said he was in PDL getting the PJ perspective etc. So we have more to come on Sunday I would guess.

What is it with these people that are all focusing on this one case over and above all others! Is it becauze they secretly believe the parents were involved?
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 27.04.12 20:07

On one of the Find Maddie FB pages someone posted "The first Panorama played drug music in the background and showed pampas grass ...which is supposed to represent swingers"
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 27.04.12 20:12

jd wrote:On one of the Find Maddie FB pages someone posted "The first Panorama played drug music in the background and showed pampas grass ...which is supposed to represent swingers"

even so how does that solve this childs demise?

Its obvious there was a death in that apartment as indicated by the death scent dog in the parents bedroom and it was not an old death from previous occupants
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.04.12 20:13

This is what Goncalo Amaral said in May 2011.......

Gonçalo Amaral: Inquiry is a "shot in the foot" Jornal de Notícias (paper edition)

[snipped from article]
Gonçalo Amaral says that Scotland Yard is "going to find several things that won't please the McCanns"

by Marisa Rodrigues
14 May 2011
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id369.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 27.04.12 20:15

candyfloss wrote:This is what Goncalo Amaral said in May 2011.......

Gonçalo Amaral: Inquiry is a "shot in the foot" Jornal de Notícias (paper edition)

[snipped from article]
Gonçalo Amaral says that Scotland Yard is "going to find several things that won't please the McCanns"

by Marisa Rodrigues
14 May 2011
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id369.html

he is the man, may sy find it pdq and have the cahones to do something about it
big grin

nice night all

friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind 27.04.12 20:18

friedtomatoes wrote:Does anyone here really think the Met would jeopardise their reputation by whitewashing such a massive case? Its not as if there arent a few people watching. And if you do, please do tell why. This is over my head as I am a pleb and have no idea how police and politics work, thankfully, who exactly is calling the shots here?

I have noticed ALL the British media from the scum to the guardian printing xenophobic biased mccann fawning articles in the last 48 hours. What is going on?

You are right, there are an awful lot of people watching. But it really doesn't matter a bit does it?

Most people's idea of research is to flick from one channel to another or compare the front page headline of one tabloid to another. They think they form opinions but in reality they are formed for them. And as the entire force of the media is singing from the very same hymn sheet 99% of the population have the same opinion, which s, the McCanns are innocent, M was abducted by a stranger, she is probably still alive, SY are the greatest police force in creation, the Portuguese police are bungling, inept and verging on retarded, they are also uncaring because they are refusing to reopen the case despite all the brilliant new evidence Ace Redwood has provided and that the McCanns desperately wish them to do so.

There comes a point when a conspiracy is no longer theory.
monkey mind
monkey mind

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 27.04.12 20:24

friedtomatoes wrote:Does anyone here really think the Met would jeopardise their reputation by whitewashing such a massive case? Its not as if there arent a few people watching. And if you do, please do tell why. This is over my head as I am a pleb and have no idea how police and politics work, thankfully, who exactly is calling the shots here?

I have noticed ALL the British media from the scum to the guardian printing xenophobic biased mccann fawning articles in the last 48 hours. What is going on?

I think part of why a substantial number of people are following this story so avidly five years on, is precisely because the questions that you ask above are so perplexing and we know from other cover ups in the past that those who govern us mere mortals have an agenda all of their own. Consider the case of David Kelly. An inquest was refused and this is a first in such a case. Never before has an inquest been refused in the case of a "suicide" or an unexplained death. Several medical experts have doubted that the tiny drug levels and small blood loss could have resulted in the death that we are being told was a suicide. So why no inquest to clear the matter up? It can only be to hide the truth.

Also, within the echelons of high public positions is a pretty long list of individuals who have been tried and convicted of crimes of a sexual/paedophile nature. I think it arose on the Operation Ore thread, but in any case it is a matter of public record. It represents a troublingly high number of sexual offender from what amounts to a pretty small slice of the National demographic. Perhaps there is a link between deviance and a desire for power?

And then we are reminded almost daily in news stories of the pitiful sentences handed down to those who collect indecent images of children, often not even custodial, implying that the judiciary of this country do not rate such behaviour as particularly bad.

I hope you understand what I am driving at here, that perhaps Madeleines disappearance was simply something which brought the potential for unwanted attention to something far worse and not necessarily directly related.

It certainly does seem that the agenda is to pursue the most statistically unlikely avenue whilst studiously ignoring the most statistically obvious, quite contrary to how any other investigation would be carried out. Whatever seems logical or likely is rapidly squashed by legal action and threats, every reasonable line of enquiry is blocked from the outset and so on.

This case has turned reason and logic on it's head.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 27.04.12 20:33

monkey mind wrote:

You are right, there are an awful lot of people watching. But it really doesn't matter a bit does it?

Most people's idea of research is to flick from one channel to another or compare the front page headline of one tabloid to another. They think they form opinions but in reality they are formed for them. And as the entire force of the media is singing from the very same hymn sheet 99% of the population have the same opinion, which s, the McCanns are innocent, M was abducted by a stranger, she is probably still alive, SY are the greatest police force in creation, the Portuguese police are bungling, inept and verging on retarded, they are also uncaring because they are refusing to reopen the case despite all the brilliant new evidence Ace Redwood has provided and that the McCanns desperately wish them to do so.

There comes a point when a conspiracy is no longer theory.
Yes, I did type a reply and my ipad diedonme, probably cos i typed a few truths, truth will out IMO, it cannot not do so in this sordid case
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.04.12 21:40

Thanks to Joana and Astro.............

Better translation of the article I posted which was google translated earlier from Carlos Anjos......

Carlos Anjos: English mistake

27 April 2012 | Posted by astro Leave a Comment

Opinion article by Carlos Anjos, president of the Portuguese Commission for the Protection of Crime Victims, former head of the Judiciary Police Union

The head of the investigation into the disappearance of Maddie states that the English police has found 195 new investigation opportunities. Nevertheless, he was not capable of presenting a single new piece of evidence.

From everything that he said, there is nothing of true interest for the investigation, the only thing that stood out was a photograph with the "supposed" present looks of the little girl, 5 years after her disappearance, which was obtained through a computer program.

It should be said that this technique has never proved itself effective, and that the results obtained from it, when it was possible to compare them, have always demonstrated major differences from the real person.

But if we believe that presently Maddie looks like that photo, then the vast majority of the 195 new leads are misleading, because the people who said they saw the girl, based themselves on the photographs from when she was aged 3 and not on this one, that only became known at this moment, thus they are mistaken. The fact is that nobody knows how she will look today, in case she is alive.

In the absence of evidence, what was left was the pressure to reopen the investigation, direct it towards the crime of abduction, and clear the parents. Once this path comes to an end, the job will be done.

in Correio da Manhã, 27.04.2012
http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/04/carlos-anjos-english-mistake.html

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug 27.04.12 21:41

jd wrote:On one of the Find Maddie FB pages someone posted "The first Panorama played drug music in the background and showed pampas grass ...which is supposed to represent swingers"

I remember that jd, the song they played was Cocaine!
Genbug

Activity : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 27.04.12 22:08

Genbug wrote:

I remember that jd, the song they played was Cocaine!

winkwink

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 27.04.12 22:17

candyfloss wrote:This is what Goncalo Amaral said in May 2011.......

[snipped from article]

by Marisa Rodrigues
14 May 2011
[url=http://www.mccannfiles.com/id369.html
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id369.html[/quote[/url]]

Well is that what all this case is about ? pleasing the McCanns oh pleeeeeeeeease ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 18 173510
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 27.04.12 22:35

I can think of a good one for the anniversary ..

It's A Mystery

Somewhere in the distance Hidden from the view Suspended in the atmosphere Waiting to come through Sometimes it's so far away Sometimes it's very near A sound being carried by the wind Just loud enough to hear I feel its power within me Bells ringing in my head So often I have heard its cry But forgotten what it said
It's a mystery, oh, it's a mystery I'm still searching for a clue It's a mystery to me A shot in the dark The big question mark in history Is it a mystery to you?
It can treat you with a vengeance Trip you in the dark Sirens in the distance Can steer you from the path It can lift you to the heavens Put your troubles in the past. Whisper the elixir Then vanish in a blast
It's a mystery, oh, it's a mystery I'm still searching for a clue It's a mystery to me A shot in the dark The big question mark in history Is it a mystery to you?
It's a mystery to me, it's a mystery to me It's a mystery to me, it's a mystery to me
It's a mystery, oh, it's a mystery I'm still searching for a clue It's a mystery to me A shot in the dark The big question mark in history Is it a mystery to you? It's a mystery, oh, it's a mystery I'm still searching for a clue It's a mystery to me A shot in the dark The big question mark in history Is it a mystery to you?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by colobomian 28.04.12 2:22

I have just finished reading this thread. It is evident that there are several extremely knowledgeable individuals making their points of view, but one clearly notices that the signal to noise ratio is out of kilter. Clearly knowledgeable individuals are putting themselves on the line vis a vis their own experiences and research, yet I find the valuable and believable messages drowned out by people that blatantly state that they are "plebs" and do not understand anything. I would put to Mr Bennet that he has a forum that has clearly been infiltrated by malefactors. As an astute observer said yesterday, be careful of these constantly questioning "ingenues" as they are simply here to act as agent provacateurs and consequently provide ammunition for later attack. There are also one or two contributors that are clearly ex or current police, commenting favourably on the Scotland Yard enquiry. From my experience, once a spy, always a spy. With a few honorable exceptions. I am perturbed by candyfloss, who has apparently only now had an epiphany ref: Scotland Yard. Monkey Mind clearly knows what he is talking about, but all these dolls after dolls after dolls keep on dragging the debate back to zero. And tomatoes. The whole world is watching this thread, and people like Juliet, NoFuleMe, are being ignored and drowned out by either stupidity, or malice.
colobomian

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 28.04.12 2:44

TheTruthWillOut wrote:

Or

To top it all, mccanns will come on next week to add their say!

This is getting more and more ridiculous!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 28.04.12 6:43

I'm hoping his is going to be overkill. This is nothing less than a media campaign, Panorama (moved at the last moment), AR on breakfast TV in the middle of an investigation and to top it, the paranoid androids in the usual love-fest interview with Lorraine Kelly.

Something really big needs to be buried on page 56?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 28.04.12 7:33

Double dip recession, polls in some parts of the country next week. Take the sheeps mind off remind them of photogenic toddler.

Revised version of the book coming out. Highlight plight of parents. £££

Win-win situation for Govt. and TM.

Lose situation for free speech.

I must admit, I have wondered if the Govt. has a reason for picking a quarrel with Portugal. I can't think why though.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 18 Empty The riddles of colobomian

Post by Tony Bennett 28.04.12 8:02

colobomian wrote:I have just finished reading this thread. It is evident that there are several extremely knowledgeable individuals making their points of view, but one clearly notices that the signal to noise ratio is out of kilter. Clearly knowledgeable individuals are putting themselves on the line vis a vis their own experiences and research, yet I find the valuable and believable messages drowned out by people that blatantly state that they are "plebs" and do not understand anything.

Welcome to the forum, colobomian, do you always talk in riddles?

I would put to Mr Bennett that he has a forum that has clearly been infiltrated by malefactors.

It's not my forum. Neither am I part of the admin team, nor am I a moderator here any more. I have no admin privileges.

As an astute observer said yesterday, be careful of these constantly questioning "ingenues" as they are simply here to act as agent provacateurs and consequently provide ammunition for later attack.

More riddles.

There are also one or two contributors that are clearly ex or current police, commenting favourably on the Scotland Yard enquiry. From my experience, once a spy, always a spy. With a few honorable exceptions.

Those who have hoped that the Scotland Yard Review Team would be a no-holds-barred, without fear and favour, search for the truth must surely by now have enough evidence to think otherwise. Surely the publication of the team's remit, which referred, matter-of-fact, to 'the abduction', must have removed all doubts?

I am perturbed by candyfloss, who has apparently only now had an epiphany ref: Scotland Yard.

'Perturbed' by the one person who for over two years has given the practical support needed by the forum-owner to maintain and develop this forum to its current membership of over 1,700? Perturbed by the one person, more than any other, who keeps this forum ticking over? Quite true, 'candyfloss', along with others, has hitherto been an optimist that the Scotland Yard Review Team is a genuine exercise. It would hardly be surprising, after seeing the Met's press release and Redwood on TV, if her faith was beginning to waver. A word of appreciation from you for 'candyfloss's efforts over the past two years would be welcome.

Monkey Mind clearly knows what he is talking about, but all these dolls after dolls after dolls keep on dragging the debate back to zero. And tomatoes. The whole world is watching this thread, and people like Juliet, NoFuleMe, are being ignored and drowned out by either stupidity, or malice.

More riddles - and nonsense.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 18 Empty How will D.C.I. Redwood and his 37-strong team bring 'closure' to the mystery of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann?

Post by Tony Bennett 28.04.12 8:07

aiyoyo wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:
friedtomatoes wrote:I have noticed ALL the British media from the scum to the Guardian printing xenophobic, biased, McCann fawning articles in the last 48 hours. What is going on?

Or

To top it all, McCanns will come on next week to add their say!

This is getting more and more ridiculous!
One of the strangest comments I saw all week was the claim (I think by D.C.I. Redwood) that the aim of his expensive and long review, and his 30/35/37 officers (numbers vary with every press release) was to 'bring closure'.

I really have not worked that one out.

Can anyone else help?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 28.04.12 8:20

Bringing closure to the parents - as he said at the end - he mentioned closure at least twice.

Bringing closure and saying Maddie is almost certainly alive - this is a contradiction in terms.

If Maddie is alive but not with her parents and whereabouts unknown - no closure.

If remains are found and DNA proves it's Maddie - closure.

If a girl is found and DNA tested and proves it's Maddie - closure.

With the publication of this photograph an awful lot of grief will be visited on families by ardent treasure hunters.
Because the award is presumably still in force? Two or three million?

So we may conclude that SY have now opened the floodgates for thousands of treasure hunters.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top