The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 10 Mm11

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 10 Mm11

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 10 Regist10

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 10 Empty Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by juliet 24.04.12 22:54

Saw the BBC clip when, in my view, Bilton was being quite aggressive towards Goncarlo Amaral. There seemed a quite obvious bias against the Portuguese who weren't conveniently accepting the McCann line. And Redwood displayed the usual McCann worship - in my view. I do hope I am wrong.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 10 Empty Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by uppatoffee 24.04.12 22:54

Well they have said there is no new evidence, so there must be something in the case files that will help them. I could name a few things; dogs, DNA, inconsistencies, lack of evidence of abduction. It's all there, it's just whether they choose to look at it I guess!
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 24.04.12 22:59

Bilton biased. Redwood was totally impartial imo. What did he say that was remotely pro the abduction line?
please remember this from earlier this month re SY

A source close to the investigation said: “They are working extremely hard to solve the case in the sense that they want to be able to say what they believe has happened to the child. Their attitude is that it is solvable and they are working to that end.

“The approach is very professional and all officers are committed to doing their very best to understand existing evidence while looking for new evidence. They want definitive answers and are working extremely hard to get to the truth. The investigation is gathering momentum.”

now they would not mention truth unless somewhere in there they had to sift through some dishonesty imo

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.04.12 23:01

russiandoll wrote: Bilton biased. Redwood was totally impartial imo. What did he say that was remotely pro the abduction line?

I don't think the word abduction was mentioned at all was it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 24.04.12 23:01

candyfloss wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Tomorrows Express front page from Nick Sutton ....

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 10 ArRpQ-ICIAIrBuq

http://twitter.com/#!/suttonnick/status/194896424150900738/photo/1

We have evidence wow

Okay, all you budding Poirots out there, big grin what evidence could they have?

I really have no idea. It bothers me that they have "evidence" that "may help" solve the mystery.

Admittedly, I have a pea brain but I can't get my head round that headline. Either it does help or it doesn't?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by redrag 24.04.12 23:06

russiandoll wrote: looked again at the clip.
At no time does Redwood speak of finding Maddie, he talks only of the ultimate goal being solving the case. So the written report of this conversation is innaccurate unless he says he has the best opportunity to find Maddie elsewhere in the programme.
He hopes he can make a difference, sounds to me like review has some way to go.
Bilton, not the police, unless not shown in this particular snippet, talks of Portuguese police failure.
I would be very surprised if he did not mention Maddies family at some stage and I cannot think of anything he could say apart from being able to draw a line. The family will have to admit at some time that the police have done all they can, a review cannot go on indefinitely.

I think he is bring partial, balanced and although I am not a police officer, this man is answerable to those above him in the chain of command. He will have to show reasons for his inactions and actions on certain issues and why he follows one line of inquiry rather than another. It is more than his job is worth to do anything other than start at the beginning........is there evidence that this abduction report is credible?
He is keeping things close to his chest, he will not be discussing anything operational I am sure.
He is hoping to solve the case of a missing child. He never once uses the a word.
And note Bilton's intro.....
the parents SAY that when they went to check on her she was gone....[sloppy and inaccurate, they didnt discover her gone, Kate did, didnt she?] not even Bilton states this as fact, though.

Well noticed russiandoll! That was the stand-out comment of the entire video clip for me. It introduces the possibility of inconsistencies in the parent's (and other tapas group members') witness statements. Perhaps the witness statements (from Portugal and England and maybe even Ireland) are the 'documentary evidence' that Redwood believes to be so important to the solving of the mystery?
redrag

Activity : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 24.04.12 23:16

Well I am interested to hear about translated files as the pros always complain we rely on translations from people with an agenda.
George Galloway gets on my nerves at times, but I think he got it right by saying the McCanns are either victims of a massive injustice or involved in something despicable. There are no half measures thats for sure.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 24.04.12 23:21

Redwood seemed to be saying "Of course we must do everything to help these poor parents" (That is how I interpreted it anyway). Again, I do sincerely hope I have got it wrong, and for once there might actually be something truthful. If nothing else, why don't the McCanns ever explain simple things like:

Why she didn't answer the 48 questions

Why he stumbled over the Murat question

Why he threw a hissy fit when asked about blood in the apartment

Why they are so certain Madeleine didn't just wander out of the unlocked door

Why they said the shutters were jemmied when they weren't

Why they deleted so many phone calls

Why she washed Cuddle Cat

Why the eye defect (as confirmed by members of the family in May 2007) is now just a "fleck"?

Why they said "We didn't even think leaving them alone was a problem" - yet Fiona Payne said Kate was worried and said so

Whether Payne stayed three minutes or 30 at the apartment on the evening of May 3

And on and on and on.....

But no. Everyone is supposed to forget the inconsistencies while the massive cover-up continues.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 24.04.12 23:32

Daily Mirror, iconic Maddie photo and caption
"police...this is our best chance to solve the case."

Star I think... just a quick flash on Sky News.. top cop " I'll solve Maddie mystery "
Peter Mac online.can someone drag him here for his opinion on Redwood?!

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by justme3 24.04.12 23:35

And what about Smith's sighting of a man carrying a child? Why didn't the McCann's ever speak about this? If they have nothing to hide, they should be shouting it from the rooftops, and demand that this be followed up by the police.
justme3

Activity : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.04.12 23:39

Daily Star also has it on front page with Amazing new evidence........

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 10 ArRtfmsCAAISbeA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 24.04.12 23:40

russiandoll wrote:Daily Mirror, iconic Maddie photo and caption
"police...this is our best chance to solve the case."

Star I think... just a quick flash on Sky News.. top cop " I'll solve Maddie mystery "
Peter Mac online.can someone drag him here for his opinion on Redwood?!

Yes, be interesting to hear Peter Mac`s thoughts on AR, though imo he didn`t seem very `copper like` - maybe the west country accent - and no, I`m not saying good coppers can`t come from the west country !

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 25.04.12 1:23

Its on the schedule for 7.30pm Wednesday night.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcone/programmes/schedules/london/today

Can be watched online:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcone/watchlive/

Download Expat Shield to watch from overseas (can watch Corrie also!)
http://download.cnet.com/Expat-Shield/3000-2092_4-75211377.html

Expat Shield is free but has (for obvious reasons) a few little aggravations (looks worse than it is...its no big deal:

-Once connected don't try to go to other webpages (it will redirect to Anchor Free page)
-Dont click onto any box that pops up (hotspotshield etc) either 'x' out or hold clicker down on title bar and move to another position (clicking on the boxes with change your settings for searching from Google eg to their search page)
- Every little while a new webpage will appear with a video that starts automatically. Pause the video rather than deleting the page to prevent more popping up immediately

Find the page to watch (ITV, BBC etc) and THEN connect, once the little shield turns green then refresh the TV page.
Once finished watching, disconnect on the task bar icon AND a new webpage that will appear after you try to disconnect. Click the red disconnect bar and you are back to normal. (just delete the 'Expatshield and Anchorfree and Technews tabs that have appeared while watching the live broadcast)

Its free so cant complain at a few little glitches...not when you can watch Brit TV online 24 hrs a day!
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 25.04.12 1:33

As an expat I cannot go onto BBC or ITV on-line and watch things. It blocks me. Tells me it is about copywright or something like that. I'm grateful I'm in UK today and can watch the programme this evening (if it appears) but I must tell you that in Africa we cannot get the UK stuff from the websites.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 25.04.12 1:37

aquila wrote:As an expat I cannot go onto BBC or ITV on-line and watch things. It blocks me. Tells me it is about copywright or something like that. I'm grateful I'm in UK today and can watch the programme this evening (if it appears) but I must tell you that in Africa we cannot get the UK stuff from the websites.

Not sure about Africa but I am in Canada and I can watch UK tv using the Expat Shield I explained in the last post.

How do you think I keep up with Corrie!!Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 10 110921
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 25.04.12 1:48

HiDeHo wrote:
aquila wrote:As an expat I cannot go onto BBC or ITV on-line and watch things. It blocks me. Tells me it is about copywright or something like that. I'm grateful I'm in UK today and can watch the programme this evening (if it appears) but I must tell you that in Africa we cannot get the UK stuff from the websites.

Not sure about Africa but I am in Canada and I can watch UK tv using the Expat Shield I explained in the last post.

How do you think I keep up with Corrie!!Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 10 110921

I just get crap BBC Entertainment (eternal repeats but as an expat I have clutched onto them - there's an expat for you) no Corrie, just Eastenders (that 'reach for the prozac programme' or 'why the hell am I watching this drivel but it's so bad it's great) and even that is about three weeks out of date. I'm so happy to be in UK today and looking forward to seeing Panorama this evening.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 25.04.12 1:52

aquila wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:

I just get crap BBC Entertainment (eternal repeats but as an expat I have clutched onto them - there's an expat for you) no Corrie, just Eastenders (that 'reach for the prozac programme' or 'why the hell am I watching this drivel but it's so bad it's great) and even that is about three weeks out of date. I'm so happy to be in UK today and looking forward to seeing Panorama this evening.

Surely you can watch it online (the same as I do) using the links I gave and using Expat Shield?
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 25.04.12 1:59

HiDeHo wrote:
aquila wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:

Surely you can watch it online (the same as I do) using the links I gave and using Expat Shield?

I don't understand most modern technology. What I do know is if I go onto ITV. or BBC. when I am in Africa (and Greece) I am blocked from watching the programmes. Please explain Expat Shield (I'd be really grateful).
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 25.04.12 2:02

aquila wrote:
I don't understand most modern technology. What I do know is if I go onto ITV. or BBC. when I am in Africa (and Greece) I am blocked from watching the programmes. Please explain Expat Shield (I'd be really grateful).

It's a little program that allows you to watch UK TV (hence the name Expat Shield)

I can help you with it if you wish...just let me know.

Its on the schedule for 7.30pm Wednesday night.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcone/programmes/schedules/london/today

Can be watched online:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcone/watchlive/

Download Expat Shield to watch from overseas (can watch Corrie also!)
http://download.cnet.com/Expat-Shield/3000-2092_4-75211377.html

Expat Shield is free but has (for obvious reasons) a few little aggravations (looks worse than it is...its no big deal:

-Once connected don't try to go to other webpages (it will redirect to Anchor Free page)
-Dont click onto any box that pops up (hotspotshield etc) either 'x' out or hold clicker down on title bar and move to another position (clicking on the boxes with change your settings for searching from Google eg to their search page)
- Every little while a new webpage will appear with a video that starts automatically. Pause the video rather than deleting the page to prevent more popping up immediately

Find the page to watch (ITV, BBC etc) and THEN connect, once the little shield turns green then refresh the TV page.
Once finished watching, disconnect on the task bar icon AND a new webpage that will appear after you try to disconnect. Click the red disconnect bar and you are back to normal. (just delete the 'Expatshield and Anchorfree and Technews tabs that have appeared while watching the live broadcast)

Its free so cant complain at a few little glitches...not when you can watch Brit TV online 24 hrs a day!
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 25.04.12 2:08

You are a star.Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 10 725573 Thank you so much. I'll give it a go.

I don't need it for Panorama this evening. I'm in UK today.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 25.04.12 2:09

aquila wrote:You are a star.Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 10 725573 Thank you so much. I'll give it a go.

No problem...you wont need it tomorrow anyway!
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 25.04.12 2:11

HiDeHo wrote:
aquila wrote:You are a star.Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 10 725573 Thank you so much. I'll give it a go.

It's today here...ha ha ha...what a world clock we live.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 25.04.12 2:13

aquila wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:

Well, it's 9.13 pm here...If you don't get some sleep you may miss the program 'today'...lol
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 25.04.12 2:22

HiDeHo wrote:
aquila wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:

Well, it's 9.13 pm here...If you don't get some sleep you may miss the program 'today'...lol

It's 2.14am here and I'm awaiting a call from my rellies in Australia. Families across the globe, what can you do?

On the topic of tomorrow's programme, I haven't commented on it because I want to see it first. I want to see what the so-called elite SY are doing even speaking to the media. TTFN and let's await the programme. x
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 25.04.12 2:26

candyfloss wrote:Tweet from Jerry Lawton Daily Star journalist...........

Jerry Lawton‏@JerryLawtonReply

We now have best ever chance of solving Madeleine #McCann mystery, say police - full story in Daily Star tomorrow

Again strange, "solving the mystery" and not finding Madeleine.

TB should note this, and ask CR how come journalist is allowed to use the word "mystery" of MM, probably also print it in the front page news, and not get sued by TM?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top