The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 18 Mm11

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 18 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 18 Mm11

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 18 Regist10

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 18 Empty Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by russiandoll 25.04.12 18:13

changed again on my local radio

SY believe Madeleine is alive and have 200 new leads they want Portuguese police to follow up,

should hush up the person on DM comments saying her kids wont be going to Portugal as police there did not follow up nearly 200 leads 5 yrs ago.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 18 Empty Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by Guest 25.04.12 18:17

russiandoll wrote: changed again on my local radio

SY believe Madeleine is alive and have 200 new leads they want Portuguese police to follow up,

should hush up the person on DM comments saying her kids wont be going to Portugal as police there did not follow up nearly 200 leads 5 yrs ago.

Theyre going to have the PJ running ragged. Can't see it somehow. Don't believe half of what we are being told, there's more to this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 25.04.12 18:23

Redwood said he ‘genuinely’ believed she could be alive, adding he thinks she was abducted by a stranger.
The team is however following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead.

Let's face it - if they've only examined 25% of the data, they've got to allow for the unforeseen (incredibly bad policing to make such a decision as that made by you, DCI Redwood). DCI Redwood is very polite about the Oporto PJ: a pity they're not showing quite the same attitude towards him.

Do you really think the PJ will push for the case to be reopened, DCI Redwood? Given that, if they succeed, they'll have to waste money following that very invisible (except to you and the McCanns, apparently) abductor.

Why are you making your thoughts public, especially so early in your review? I thought the results of your review were not going to be released.

Finally, why has the programme been rescheduled from Panorama's usual day to tonight - a rescheduling that was being done after 10pm last night?

espeland
espeland

Activity : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 25.04.12 18:28

candyfloss wrote:HiDeHo has said she will try and upload it here onto youtube shortly afterwards. So you may get to see it sooner.

Mrs
If anyone can HiDeHo can!!

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 25.04.12 18:34

espeland wrote:

Redwood said he ‘genuinely’ believed she could be alive, adding he thinks she was abducted by a stranger.
The team is however following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead.

Let's face it - if they've only examined 25% of the data, they've got to allow for the unforeseen (incredibly bad policing to make such a decision as that made by you, DCI Redwood). DCI Redwood is very polite about the Oporto PJ: a pity they're not showing quite the same attitude towards him.

Do you really think the PJ will push for the case to be reopened, DCI Redwood? Given that, if they succeed, they'll have to waste money following that very invisible (except to you and the McCanns, apparently) abductor.

Why are you making your thoughts public, especially so early in your review? I thought the results of your review were not going to be released.

Finally, why has the programme been rescheduled from Panorama's usual day to tonight - a rescheduling that was being done after 10pm last night?

And changed from 8.30 p.m. to 7.30 p.m.
Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.12 18:39

Martin Brunt just been on Sky news in front of SY headquarters, looking rather windswept big grin Didn't say much.....

Chance reasonably good for re-opening

SY want re-opening and so do the PJ

Portugal has new Govt. so more likely to listen now so good probability/possibility it will be.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 25.04.12 18:41

espeland wrote:

The re scheduling - burying bad news? There's such a flurry of info released in bits and pieces, my suspicion is that the Murdoch BSkyB needs to be moved off the table.

We're getting into quantum theory here, She is both alive and dead until we open the box. But by looking into the box we will have created one of the two states.

Maddie has always been a godsend to bury bad news, flying planes into big buildings doesn't happen that often.

And Zozo, it can't have been me arguing with Pat Brown, I've never been optimistic about the SY review.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 25.04.12 18:47

I think Richard Bilton sees himself as a serious journalist (though oddly enough, his career took a dive after the last Panorama about Madeleine). I will be very disappointed indeed if he just does his usual looking-grave-while-smacking-his-lips thing, without asking any searching questions. Not too hopeful though.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.12 18:56

Roger Batten‏@RogerBattenReply

Andy Redwood has just repeated the abduction theory on ITV news. Followed by the Pink One. It is all a sham. #
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.12 19:01

How can anyone have a theory when they have only seen 25% of the files. Unless he has catagorical evidence she was abducted, but from what he said it was the timeline, which include gaps to allow the abduction to take place. If that's it then I despair. It's like someone said on another forum which made me laugh, a judge or jury only having seen 25% of the evidence saying okay that's enough, your guilty,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.12 19:03

If the case is re-opened, do the McCanns become arguidos again?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy 25.04.12 19:05

it's not on BBCOne Scotland tonight....however I have virgin media cable and we also get BBCOne England/Wales, etc..... so will have to see if I can get it.

I don't know any reason for DCI Redwood to make the comments he has made other than the programme obviously wanted input from whoever was doing the review, plus input from Portuguese, etc. so perhaps this is just Andy Redwood giving his stance 'so far' as he would have done had the thing been made a few months or a year back at the beginning of the review. His obvious reluctance to state either way what his 'beliefs' are just shows me that he is keeping his cards close to his chest and won't divulge anything to show his thoughts either way. It doesn't take a genius and 5 years of research on everyone's part to come up with THAT........ Of course they can't commit to comment either way, what kind of an investigation/review would it be if they started spouting all sorts of 'real and relevant' information that could harm where they are just now or will be heading in their review in the future. Surely this has to just be a case of 'taking part for the sake of taking part' and saying whatever needs to be said just now, in order to be part of the show. I sincerely hope so anyway. I am totally sure that the findings of the Portuguese at the time, will not be turned on its head but must and will hold a huge amount of credibility/sway...... Well I wait with baited to breath to see what all your comments are.

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 18 3934901622

Grammatical Error of The Day : It's should 'have', NOT should 'of'...... Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 18 417589
Upsy Daisy
Upsy Daisy

Activity : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 25.04.12 19:05

HiDeHo wrote:Call me naive but I still feel there is a reason for this.

PJ, if I am correct, approved of this....Police have to be unbiased....Is it possible this is to 'prove' they have been 'fair' in reporting 'both sides' (well the one that is important for libel reasons) and the plans are to pass it back to PJ who can reopen the case and ultimately have a 'fair' trial?

BTW...I can't believe the views on my videos...approx 10,000 views in the last week (one ninth of total views in a year!) a couple of thousand just in the last couple of days!
I watched the original Panorama in part four times HiDeHo, glad I helped boost your views, you deserve it.

I'll post on the "Madeleine's clothes" thread.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.12 19:06

candyfloss wrote:If the case is re-opened, do the McCanns become arguidos again?

Nope, cos they said on the news earlier that the McCanns had been cleared. roll
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by poppydog 25.04.12 19:06

Hi all,

not been posting for ages, I gave up! But, having just seen ITV news, am gobsmacked and irate. The Scotland Yard detective said 'this is a criminal act , a stranger took madeleine from her apartment'. Em, how do you know it was a stranger? What proof do you have? Why would a detective feel the need to come on tv FIVE years into the biggest missing persons case in decades and state the bleeding obvious? We all know a crime has been committed, we don't need that to be re-itterated.

Or do we?...

I loved the shot of the McCanns going about their business when Justine is just out of shot, ready to join them entering a building. Stage managed or what?

I think this is all a plant. I think the powers that be have been in cahoots with the McCanns all along. I wouldn't be atall surprised if Madeleine turned up alive, having been secreted somewhere by prior arrangement. All for the greater good of the country, and we can all get our kids microchipped off the back of this.

Lets face it, the country is in double dip recession, Levenson, riots, what better distraction than a homecoming and a pat on the back for good old plod.
poppydog
poppydog

Activity : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.12 19:09

Upsy Daisy wrote:it's not on BBCOne Scotland tonight....however I have virgin media cable and we also get BBCOne England/Wales, etc..... so will have to see if I can get it.

I don't know any reason for DCI Redwood to make the comments he has made other than the programme obviously wanted input from whoever was doing the review, plus input from Portuguese, etc. so perhaps this is just Andy Redwood giving his stance 'so far' as he would have done had the thing been made a few months or a year back at the beginning of the review. His obvious reluctance to state either way what his 'beliefs' are just shows me that he is keeping his cards close to his chest and won't divulge anything to show his thoughts either way. It doesn't take a genius and 5 years of research on everyone's part to come up with THAT........ Of course they can't commit to comment either way, what kind of an investigation/review would it be if they started spouting all sorts of 'real and relevant' information that could harm where they are just now or will be heading in their review in the future. Surely this has to just be a case of 'taking part for the sake of taking part' and saying whatever needs to be said just now, in order to be part of the show. I sincerely hope so anyway. I am totally sure that the findings of the Portuguese at the time, will not be turned on its head but must and will hold a huge amount of credibility/sway...... Well I wait with baited to breath to see what all your comments are.

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 18 3934901622

Hi Upsy Daisy, but he has stated his beliefs. He believes Madeleine was abducted by a stranger.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 25.04.12 19:10

So much for this supposed crack squad - AR came across as a bit naive to me. Also a bit patronising about getting in touch if anyone has seen Madeleine. Are they really the experts they`re made out to be, coming out with all this tosh - we weren`t all born yesterday.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Zozo 25.04.12 19:11

I think something fishy going on behind the scenes with this declaration from the SY.
Could it be happening again as it happened before between two polices: the desagreement on which direction the investigation should take, therefore SY jumping forward in advance to clarify their position, saying that we have done everything we could now its up to the portuguese police.
Cooperation? collaboration? We still want to know how it went in reality.

Hope the panorama will give us a glimse of something
Zozo
Zozo

Activity : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.12 19:12

Tweet from Pat Brown,..

PAT BROWN‏@ProfilerPatBReply

I am not drinking the Met/McCann/media Kool-aid. . Even IF Maddie were abducted, she would have likely been dead by May 4, 2007. #McCann
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jay2001 25.04.12 19:17

Blood pressure rocketing! Don't know if I can stomach the programme. Feel for Lee Rainbow, Martin Grimes and Mark Harrison.

What power do these parents weild? If SY is a whitewash what hope for Tony?

I thought there may be one cop with principles, or one who really wanted to find the truth. Now I'm not so sure.

Hiding the truth forever is a big ask. It will eat away at anyone with a conscience. Karma.

Keep calm and carry on! Central News main item (as usual - any chance to stick the parents on the screen) and seeing clara made me bilious! Why should Portugal pay to have this case re-opened when the fund is supposedly for searching. (I know the answer)
jay2001

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.12 19:21

jay2001 wrote:Blood pressure rocketing! Don't know if I can stomach the programme. Feel for Lee Rainbow, Martin Grimes and Mark Harrison.

I thought there may be one cop with principles, or one who really wanted to find the truth. Now I'm not so sure.

Hiding the truth forever is a big ask. It will eat away at anyone with a conscience. Karma.

Keep calm and carry on! Central News main item (as usual - any chance to stick the parents on the screen) and seeing clara made me bilious! Why should Portugal pay to have this case re-opened when the fund is supposedly for searching. (I know the answer)

But, surely, the reason we're all still here is because we want to see the case reopened? It can only happen in Portugal which means they have to foot the bill.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 25.04.12 19:24

Gosh! I do not know what to think. So I won't and let time tell, which it will.I will comment on the latest age progressed photo of Madeleine and how different it is to the one before this one. I wonder if the dog alerts will be brought up tonight?
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.12 19:24

admin wrote:
jay2001 wrote:Blood pressure rocketing! Don't know if I can stomach the programme. Feel for Lee Rainbow, Martin Grimes and Mark Harrison.

But, surely, the reason we're all still here is because we want to see the case reopened? It can only happen in Portugal which means they have to foot the bill.

had the Mccanns had it opened when they could, or done the reconstruction to maybe help the investigation, the PJ wouldn't now have to wade through 5 years of sightings.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top