The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maddie's clothes - Page 3 Mm11

Maddie's clothes - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maddie's clothes - Page 3 Mm11

Maddie's clothes - Page 3 Regist10

Maddie's clothes

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maddie's clothes - Page 3 Empty A list of clothes in McCann files

Post by juliet 16.04.12 23:59

This is in McCann files. Not a laundry list, but clothes taken by the PJ from the villa. One observation - are any of the clothes Madeleine's. if not, why not? The check trousers and the red T-shirt provoked alerts from the dogs.

DIRECT EXAMINATION
Presented with a box containing articles and other clothing with the inscriptions ?DIC DE PORTIMAO? * NUIPC 20107.0 GALS * Place: Rua das Flores, no.27 ? Vivenda Vista-Do-Mar ?Urbanizacao Luz-Praia da Luz-Lagos * Division: Lounge (handwritten) * 2 pillows (handwritten) * Date: 2/08/07.

1. One pair of woman's trousers, HOBBS, size 8, checked pattern (white and black).

2. One woman's top, white, H & M, European size 5.

3. A childrens T-Shirt, red, with aeroplane motifs, NEXT, for the age 2-3, length 98 cms.

4. Sleeveless woman's T-shirt, white NEXT, in UK size 10

5. Bath towel, Turkish cloth, white SAN PEDRO

6. Bath towel, Turkish cloth, blue, with marine motifs, FELPOTECE

7. Children's shorts, blue, with red string, NEXT, for age 2-3, length 98 cms

8. Childrens shorts, lycra, blue in colour, with pink, MATERNA, for 2-3 years, length 98 cm

9. Childrens trousers, dark blue with bright orange, MARKS & SPENCER, for one to one and' years, length 90 cms

10. Childrens shirt ' girl ' pink, DOLCE & GABBANA, with the image SUPERGIRL.

11. Boys shirt, short-sleeved, light blue, with small white markings, NEXT, for 2-3 years, length 98cms.

12. Ladies
briefs, white, MARKS & SPENCER, UK size 10
13. Mens t-shirt, short-sleeved, mixed colours, with letters on the front, NEXT, size large.

14. Woman's sleeveless shirt, lilac, with floral designs on the front, KIRKWOOD ESSENTIALS.

Men's sport polo shirt, white with black trim, GLENMUIR 1891, Medium.

16. Mens sport shorts, white, NIKE, size XL

17. Woman's sport t-shirt, grey, with the word PASSION written on the front, AMELIA JANE, size 44.

18. Sport t-shirt for men, white, with some grey, MARKS & SPENCER, size large

19. Mens t-shirt, light blue, with the inscription O'NEILL, size large.

20. A bib with sleeves, Turkish cloth, white, with Turkish blue colouring, with a monkey on the front and the words ?here comes 'trouble'
NN PJ FILES INDEX
21. Childrens shorts, khaki, with various pockets, GENUINE KIDS, size 2T

22. Childrens shorts, with vertical stripes in blue tones, DESIGNERS, for age 18-24 months

23. Two pillow-cases, yellow, with dolls and words.

24. A pillow with the respective cover, white, with the words 'Visto do Mar 927 Metavilla'

25. A pillow with its cover, white

26. Two bath towels of Turkish cloth, yellow.

All the articles were photographed and identified from numbers1 to 26, corresponding to the numbers above. The photos follow the report.

CLOTHING LIST PORTUGUESE
1 - A pair of Black and white checked "HOBBS" size 8,
2 - A Top woman's in white, "H & M1 ', Euro-size S.
VOLUME VIIIa_Processo_2112
Maddie's clothes - Page 3 VOLUME%20VIIIa_Processo_2112_small
3 - A child's red T-Shirt, with aeroplane motifs "NEXT "for ages 2-3 years - height 98cms

4. Sleeveless woman's T-shirt, white NEXT, in UK size 10

VOLUME VIIIa_Processo_2113
Maddie's clothes - Page 3 VOLUME%20VIIIa_Processo_2113_small
5 - A white Turkish Bath towel , , "SAN PEDRO".
6 - A Blue beach towel, with marine motifs, "FELPOTECE
VOLUME VIIIa_Processo_2114
Maddie's clothes - Page 3 VOLUME%20VIIIa_Processo_2114_small
7 - child blue shorts , with red belt "NEXT" for ages 2-3 years and height of 98 cms
8. Childrens shorts, lycra, blue in colour, with pink, MATERNA, for 2-3 years, length 98 cm
VOLUME VIIIa_Processo_2115
Maddie's clothes - Page 3 VOLUME%20VIIIa_Processo_2115_small
9 - "Childs trousers " dark blue with orange, stripe "MARKS & SPENCER, age of 1 and a half to two - height 90 cm
10 -Girls pink T-Shirt "Dolce & Gabbana", printed with image in front saying "super girl".
VOLUME VIIIa_Processo_2116
Maddie's clothes - Page 3 VOLUME%20VIIIa_Processo_2116_small
11 - A boys sweater, short-sleeve, light blue in colour, with a small motive white,"NEXT" for 2-3 years - height 98 cms
12 - Ladies briefs, white, MARKS & SPENCER, UK size 10
VOLUME VIIIa_Processo_2117
Maddie's clothes - Page 3 VOLUME%20VIIIa_Processo_2117_small
13 - A t-shirt of a man in short sleeve, colour green, with letters and numbers in front of mark "NEXT", size L
14. Woman's sleeveless shirt, lilac, with floral designs on the front, KIRKWOOD ESSENTIALS
VOLUME VIIIa_Processo_2118

Maddie's clothes - Page 3 VOLUME%20VIIIa_Processo_2118_small
15 - Men's sport polo shirt, white with black trim, GLENMUIR 1891, Medium.
16 - A mans shorts, sports, white, "NIKE", size XL
VOLUME VIIIa_Processo_2119
Maddie's clothes - Page 3 VOLUME%20VIIIa_Processo_2119_small
17. Woman?s sport t-shirt, grey, with the word PASSION written on the front, AMELIA JANE, size 44.
18. Sport t-shirt for men, white, with some grey, MARKS & SPENCER, size large
VOLUME VIIIa_Processo_2120
Maddie's clothes - Page 3 VOLUME%20VIIIa_Processo_2120_small
19. Men?s t-shirt, light blue, with the inscription O?NEILL, size large.
20 - A Bib" with sleeves, fabric Turkish, white, with lively blue turquoise, with design a monkey in front and the inscription "Here Comes trouble
VOLUME VIIIa_Processo_2121
Maddie's clothes - Page 3 VOLUME%20VIIIa_Processo_2121_small
21. Children?s shorts, khaki, with various pockets, GENUINE KIDS, size 2T
22. Children?s shorts, with vertical stripes in blue tones, DESIGNERS, for age 18-24 months

VOLUME VIIIa_Processo_2122
Maddie's clothes - Page 3 VOLUME%20VIIIa_Processo_2122_small

23. Two pillow-cases, yellow, with dolls and words.

24. A pillow with the respective cover, white, with the words ?Visto do Mar 927 Metavilla?

VOLUME VIIIa_Processo_2123
Maddie's clothes - Page 3 VOLUME%20VIIIa_Processo_2123_small

25 - A pillow with its cover, white

26 - Two yellow bath towels from Turkish fabric

VOLUME VIIIa_Processo_2124
Maddie's clothes - Page 3 VOLUME%20VIIIa_Processo_2124_small

2125 - Term of Delivery regarding items taken from the McCann rental villa 2007.08.03

08 Processos Vol VIII Page 2125

TRANSLATED BY INES

VOLUME VIIIa_Processo_2125
Maddie's clothes - Page 3 08_VOLUME_VIIIa_Page_2125_small

TERMS OF DELIVERY

On 3rd August 2007 in Praia da Luz, Gerlad McCann, resident in Rua das Flores 27 appeared before me Joao Carlos and Inspector Freitas according to written dispatch?and delivered the following:

1. One soft toy, made of pink coloured material, make Cuddle Cut with a wooden rosary and a green ribbon.
2. Four boxes containing clothes, shoes, suitcases and travel bags.
3. Two suitcases containing clothes, shoes, suitcases and travel bags.
4. One Bible.
5. Two diaries.
6. One note pad.
7. One pair of rubber gloves.

The present Terms of Delivery were elaborated and will be signed.

Signed

Gerald McCann

CUDDLE CAT

08_VOLUME VIIIa_Page2098_prosseso
Maddie's clothes - Page 3 08_VOLUME%20VIIIa_Page2098_prosseso_small
HOME PAGE
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Maddie's clothes - Page 3 Empty Re: Maddie's clothes

Post by tigger 17.04.12 10:26

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/MCCANN_HOLIDAY.htm

Photograph nr. 12 Shoes and clothes.
Pink soles to the trainers,
Lovely little outfit, especially the trousers with the little hearts on the knees.
Never mentioned, are these the trainers with the lights on the sides which the cleaner saw?
These trainers also look fairly new.

If these were those trainers, then the trainers the twins are wearing in the Punch and Judy photo aren't the ones mentioned by the cleaner. Neither pair has pink soles.

Another point maybe this girl resembles the poster more closely than the tennis girl?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 17.04.12 11:13

where are Maddies clothes? The family must have packed quite a few for the days if they took a few pairs of pjs for a week away.
I see refs to age 2-3 sizes, nothing ge 3-4 for a girl.
Where are her clothes and surely to God if they did not produce any for the police this would be a huge red flag?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 17.04.12 12:07

russiandoll wrote: where are Maddies clothes? The family must have packed quite a few for the days if they took a few pairs of pjs for a week away.
Where are her clothes and surely to God if they did not produce any for the police this would be a huge red flag?
you're right - it would be a massive red flag!
Could it be that reference to any possible garments of 'Maddie's' are in the withheld portion of the files?

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 18.04.12 0:19

russiandoll wrote: where are Maddies clothes? The family must have packed quite a few for the days if they took a few pairs of pjs for a week away.

Yes ! Where are the white broderia angliase shorts and the pink top from that "photo" from Gap and Monsoon i think ??? surely these would be preciousMaddie's clothes - Page 3 234726
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 18.04.12 10:12

it makes sense that police having taken and kept Maddie's clothes for forensic examination, for reasons of procedure would not have released photos into the public domain.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 20.04.12 23:30

russiandoll wrote: it makes sense that police having taken and kept Maddie's clothes for forensic examination, for reasons of procedure would not have released photos into the public domain.

Ah yes that explains that , I should think before I post lolMaddie's clothes - Page 3 2699404744
tuom
tuom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.04.12 0:43

If the police did have some of those garments, like the Monsoon and Gap set, I would have expected to see them mentioned in the dispatch papers to the forensic institutes, the FSS and/or the one in Portugal.
And they would be mentioned by those institutes on one of the lists with the tests done and their results.
Not so.
Of course, there are held back files, files missing, pages missing, but some where along the track of the investigation a glimpse appears. Like a statement referred to in a rogatory.
I have not seen any of it in those endless lists of mouthswabs, hairs, fibres and cut out pieces of fabric, none of those clothes is ever referred to.
Like all missing paperwork re the mouthswabs of both twins, except the urgent question to send them.
No permission form signed by the parents, nor receipts from the laboratories upon delivery, nothing
And yet, IIRC researcher Leslie Denton states the pillowcase DNA was not that of Amelie.

But at least the request is there for all to read.
And even that cannot be said about Maddies clothes.
Beats me

parapono
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 24.04.12 17:48

frommybigdesk.blogspot.com Anna Esse 29/12/2009 zimbio
Eileen McCann, Madeleine's grandmother who lives in Scotland, stated that any of Madeleine's DNA that was found in the hired car could be explained by the fact that Amelie was wearing Madeleine's sandals and her tops. (Daily Mail 2/10/09)

I find it quite strange that Amelie was wearing her sister's clothes. If one of my children had disappeared, there is no way that their clothes would have been worn by another child in the family. At some point I may have given some to a charity shop, just some, but I would not have immediately been dressing another child in those clothes. This seems like another clue that Kate and Gerry were not expecting Madeleine to turn up any time soon.
Unquote.

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 24.04.12 21:38

tigger wrote:frommybigdesk.blogspot.com Anna Esse 29/12/2009 zimbio
Eileen McCann, Madeleine's grandmother who lives in Scotland, stated that any of Madeleine's DNA that was found in the hired car could be explained by the fact that Amelie was wearing Madeleine's sandals and her tops. (Daily Mail 2/10/09)

I find it quite strange that Amelie was wearing her sister's clothes. If one of my children had disappeared, there is no way that their clothes would have been worn by another child in the family. At some point I may have given some to a charity shop, just some, but I would not have immediately been dressing another child in those clothes. This seems like another clue that Kate and Gerry were not expecting Madeleine to turn up any time soon.
Unquote.

Maddie's clothes - Page 3 259100 I agree and also but not that abnormal that the two girls feet were the same size ??
tuom
tuom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 25.04.12 6:05

tigger wrote:http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/MCCANN_HOLIDAY.htm

Lovely little outfit, especially the trousers with the little hearts on the knees.
Never mentioned, are these the trainers with the lights on the sides which the cleaner saw?

Maddie's clothes - Page 3 MAIL-6-3-08madaline

It's been mentioned before but I find this particular picture puzzling because of the stains on her knees. The photo is supposed to be from the 28th, shortly after their arrival in PDL. Madeleine was wearing a shorter pair of trousers when she fell on the steps boarding the plane. Did the parents change her trousers without tending to her cuts which were still bleeding? Or did Madeleine have some medical condition causing abnormal bleeding and clotting problems? Or did they bring on holiday clothes that were soiled? Or did she simply get dirty playing on the lawn even though the weather looked dry and Kate says 'the weather was pleasant enough,although there was a cool breeze'?

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 25.04.12 6:55

tuom wrote:

Unquote.

Maddie's clothes - Page 3 259100 I agree and also but not that abnormal that the two girls feet were the same size ??

Amelie is petite, she's much smaller than Sean and Maddie was bigger than Sean. How can the sandals in the tennis photo have fitted Amelie a few months later?

Back to top Go down

Maddie's clothes - Page 3 Empty just looking at the list of clothes again

Post by worriedmum 25.04.12 9:22

sorry to jump around a bit, I was just reading the list of clothes again and noticed that two towels are listed. They are categorised as 'San Pedro' and 'Felpotece'.. A bit surprised thay are not English brands, or are these provided by Mark Warner? Does that mean the Mccanns did not have to bring their own towels, or that they bought these on holiday?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.12 9:26

Ribisl wrote:
tigger wrote:http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/MCCANN_HOLIDAY.htm

Maddie's clothes - Page 3 MAIL-6-3-08madaline

It's been mentioned before but I find this particular picture puzzling because of the stains on her knees. The photo is supposed to be from the 28th, shortly after their arrival in PDL. Madeleine was wearing a shorter pair of trousers when she fell on the steps boarding the plane. Did the parents change her trousers without tending to her cuts which were still bleeding? Or did Madeleine have some medical condition causing abnormal bleeding and clotting problems? Or did they bring on holiday clothes that were soiled? Or did she simply get dirty playing on the lawn even though the weather looked dry and Kate says 'the weather was pleasant enough,although there was a cool breeze'?

They are not stains they are embroidered heart shapes on the knee area Ribsl. You can see them clearly when picture enlarged.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 25.04.12 9:39

I think there are two spots on her knees, just between the two little hearts, but I'd expect those to be from kneeling on the grass. Not blood. She didn't really fall very hard. Mind you, my child, I'd have to check and I'd have been a lot closer to her on those steps.

Trousers are too long for safety, I've seen quite a few photographs where she is wearing clothes slightly too big. E.g. the red dress in the kitchen. Coupled with the fuss about the Gap and Monsoon clothes, one gets the impression that buying clothes for the children is not a fun thing to do for Kate. Buy them big enough to last at least a year?
Pass Maddie's clothes and shoes on to Amelie and Sean?
The diary with it's complaint about the twins throwing tantrums when they were going to buy shoes for them?
It all sounds like a big chore.

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 25.04.12 10:00

Those trousers are way too long for safety, playing, or even walking. It looks as if the crotch has slipped, they are too big all round when that happens, esp the waist width, why they slip. They are almost half way down her trainer uppers. It takes a few minutes and a needle and thread to hem the bottoms and to cut waist seam, pull elastic tighter, tie and stitch seam shut.
Sorry to be carping over trivia but this is basic stuff for parents, that or get the correct size if you do not want to make alterations.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 25.04.12 13:51

candyfloss wrote:

They are not stains they are embroidered heart shapes on the knee area Ribsl. You can see them clearly when picture enlarged.

Maddie's clothes - Page 3 Stains10

Candyfloss - I can see stains on both knees quite clearly and they look reddish brown as opposed to green from kneeling on the grass, as suggested by tigger. Maybe it had been raining and the ground was wet. I really don't wish to make a big issue of this as we can only guess at what might have caused it. And there may be a perfectly innocuous explanation. Just that it's been bothering me for some time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.12 13:57

Ribisl wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Candyfloss - I can see stains on both knees quite clearly and they look reddish brown as opposed to green from kneeling on the grass, as suggested by tigger. Maybe it had been raining and the ground was wet. I really don't wish to make a big issue of this as we can only guess at what might have caused it. And there may be a perfectly innocuous explanation. Just that it's been bothering me for some time.

No need to make issues at all Ribsl, I still can't see them, but then everyones eyes are different, and so are their computer screen resolution big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 25.04.12 14:02

candyfloss wrote:
Ribisl wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

No need to make issues at all Ribsl, I still can't see them, but then everyones eyes are different, and so are their computer screen resolution big grin

Time to visit specsavers? big grin big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.12 14:21

Ribisl wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
Ribisl wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Time to visit specsavers? big grin big grin

You or me, I'm wearing mine, although they are steaming up today big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 25.04.12 19:35

tigger wrote:
tuom wrote:

Unquote.

Amelie is petite, she's much smaller than Sean and Maddie was bigger than Sean. How can the sandals in the tennis photo have fitted Amelie a few months later?

There's a very clear shot of Amelie's shoe at 3.37 on this link, filmed August 2007.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqoj-pfBUnY Note the toe cut out, as too small. When my parents were incredibly poor after dad came home from the war, I loved having the toes cut from my Clarks sandals to stretch wear for a while. Surprised they had to do it though! Maybe they were really broke. No, KM still had her highlights done, but some parents have strange priorities.

Anyway, compare that "first" shoe to Madeleine showing off her Clarks early 2006? here. http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/MBMc.jpg

Sorry I dont have the know how to post the two pics, but no way could they swap shoes.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 25.04.12 19:47

Just saw that cut shoe of Amelie. Really weird, it just re-enforces my belief that it was all about the money. All the time, it also shows up in the book.

Either that or Kate didn't like spending money on the children, why mention Gap and Monsoon as if it was outrageously expensive. Harrods would be, those are mid price stores.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 25.04.12 21:11

tigger wrote:Just saw that cut shoe of Amelie. Really weird, it just re-enforces my belief that it was all about the money. All the time, it also shows up in the book.

Either that or Kate didn't like spending money on the children, why mention Gap and Monsoon as if it was outrageously expensive. Harrods would be, those are mid price stores.
I believe she was fixing a date to those clothes. Not sure how to explain, but police can date by clothing.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 25.04.12 22:12

I have seen it all now, toes cut out of sandals to extend wear [ again I will say that is a safety issue] penny pinching on their salaries? Unbelievable.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 26.04.12 6:12

Spaniel wrote:
tigger wrote:Just saw that cut shoe of Amelie. Really weird, it just re-enforces my belief that it was all about the money. All the time, it also shows up in the book.

I believe she was fixing a date to those clothes. Not sure how to explain, but police can date by clothing.

I don't think so, Spaniel. But that is a very good idea. Could anyone find out when that particular little pink dress was in Monsoon/Gap's collection? My betting is that it was 2006. Because she does look quite young in the pool photo. I've never see a photograph with the broderie anglaise shorts. The tennis shorts are also quite large by the looks of it.

It's one of the few clothes that seem to fit her well. In April 2007 it was a bit early for the summer collection. That year we have her in the strappy dress from the ice cream photo and the skirting board one. Another dress that fitted, unlike the much too large red dress (kitchen photo).

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top