The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How old were the twins in PDL? - Page 3 Mm11

How old were the twins in PDL? - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How old were the twins in PDL? - Page 3 Mm11

How old were the twins in PDL? - Page 3 Regist10

How old were the twins in PDL?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How old were the twins in PDL? - Page 3 Empty Re: How old were the twins in PDL?

Post by Guest 14.06.12 18:16

If Kate has filled the twins' heads with frightening stories of their sister being stolen in the night as if she was a piece of property, it is appalling but who knows? She might just think it's the right thing to say to the media - no it certainly isn't!

I personally think Tigger that the family was together at Christmas 2005; I know there's confusion because Eileen McCann said Madeleine was with her then but to me it seems clear that she meant as part of her whole family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

How old were the twins in PDL? - Page 3 Empty Re: How old were the twins in PDL?

Post by tigger 14.06.12 19:11

Jean wrote:If Kate has filled the twins' heads with frightening stories of their sister being stolen in the night as if she was a piece of property, it is appalling but who knows? She might just think it's the right thing to say to the media - no it certainly isn't!

I personally think Tigger that the family was together at Christmas 2005; I know there's confusion because Eileen McCann said Madeleine was with her then but to me it seems clear that she meant as part of her whole family.

I know we did, but it's still my opinion that she was sent to Eileen on her own as Eileen was mourning the loss of her husband I think. The wording is ambiguous, but Madeleine was alone with other family on other occasions according to the invaluable Philomena. (I've always thought that name meant nightingale?).
Madeleine was also taken off their hands by the Paynes in Majorca so they could relax. Kate saying that the twins didn't have much to do with Madeleine (which was soon corrected) also gives the impression she wasn't always home. The videos are another pointer for me. There seems to be little or no interaction between the twins and Maddie.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.06.12 19:18

Me thinks that if we want to get to the truth, we'd better abstain from any 'interpretations'.
This is nothing normal. This is something new and big. With the best possible pr machine money can buy.
So far as I can judge, I keep it on a giant hoax a trial run on how to fool the people, us.
This is not about docs on holls, and blimey our little Maddie is gone.
no way José, not.
Just my opinion of course but nevertheless...

kindest regards

parapono
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 14.06.12 19:30

Hi parapono.
I think I Got the just of where you are cpming from and don't want to sound thick, but could you kust expand a little on what you mean?
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.06.12 19:51

dear anil
Yes of course, I ll try.
Pr is about make believe. Like don't exactly say things but make people finish the sentence for themselves, make people connect with the obvious. Creating a myth.
If I look at what is in the public domain, photos included, I can not conclude anything else than a hoax, a charade, a real time soap, that for a big part finances itself. A goldmine to find out, real time, how to fool people. And to focus on those that cannot be fooled, the difficult ones, and see what kind of networks they are using. Need to know things if you want to disarm 'the not malleable ones'.
A crude sketch of where I stand and what I think.
And for all clarity, I do think this whole McCann case is evil, bad and endangering our free world or what's left of it.
I do want the reason to stay in this world and I don't want to hand over my freedom of speech, my freedom to think and my right/and duty to pursue that freedom for myself and all others.
Nuff said me thinks
parapono
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 14.06.12 20:05

Thanks parapono. I have sympathy with what you say. Your explanation does make me think. I agree, there is evil there and I can see the point about creating a myth. I can think of instances from history that have had a similar effect on me. When you try and look at certain things logically, no amount of common sense or logic will allow you to see through them. When you consider what we actually know and what people want us to know they are often two very different things.
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.06.12 21:25

I must admit that in 5 years of following this sad saga, there have been many moments in between whilst analysing available information, evidence, contradictions, statements, PJ files, comments from posters all over the world on numerous fora, that I thought: WHAT IF this is a hoax, a great conspiracy to challenge the world of free speech by provocation and see what happens on the worldwideweb and how dangerous it can be AND how it can be stopped ... There have been moments, like I said. I still have my other own ideas as to what may have happened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

How old were the twins in PDL? - Page 3 Empty Re: How old are were the twins in PDL?

Post by sammyc 14.06.12 21:46

Parapono you echo one of my thoughts. This whole scenario reminds of The Truman Show film. It seems like we are all being watched and observed on how we react to this case and it is indeed a soap opera, hoax, charade. Never in all of my life have I read, followed and absorbed the facts of a sudden, unexplained disappearance of a person where the last people to see said person have their own interests and agenda as their priority.

To refuse to cooperate with the Police and deny and refute evidence and to push only one theory forward i, e 'abduction' is totally bizarre and undoubtedly questionable - that's my opinion anyway.
sammyc
sammyc

Activity : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 15.06.12 8:50

Châtelaine wrote:I must admit that in 5 years of following this sad saga, there have been many moments in between whilst analysing available information, evidence, contradictions, statements, PJ files, comments from posters all over the world on numerous fora, that I thought: WHAT IF this is a hoax, a great conspiracy to challenge the world of free speech by provocation and see what happens on the worldwideweb and how dangerous it can be AND how it can be stopped ... There have been moments, like I said. I still have my other own ideas as to what may have happened.

I honestly don't think it's a big 'mass observation' exercise - the case is unique but if the internet had been as important in 1997 - when JonBenet Ramsey died - that case too would have made the same sort of impact worldwide.
If the McCanns would have done what the police advised, the publicity and aftermath would not have been anything like the present circus.

Politicians, press love it, media love it - there's always bad news, real news that needs to be swamped by this type of news. There was the initial reason to help the McCanns, I'd love to know exactly what it was - five years on. Doubt if we'll ever know, meanwhile I hope I'm helping to get this miscarriage of justice in the public eye.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady-Heather 15.06.12 10:37

I have no doubt whatsoever that this is a hoax. There was no abduction. I have seen enough to convince me entirely. The reason? most likely selfishness, greed, and at the end of the day - money. Some kind of social experiment? I don't think so.

Back to the original topic - memories can indeed span back to very early childhood - and it's quite possible that the twins may remember some of the events of 2007. It's believed that our early autobiographical memories are better encoded the more we speak of them with adults - so the more K & G discuss (or refrain from discussing) the events of 2007 with the twins, the more they will remember. Also not forgetting the 'false memory' phenomena, where it's possible to vividly remember events that did not take place, the more they are inferred, or discussed. (PM me if you'd like links to the research).
Lady-Heather
Lady-Heather

Activity : 138

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top