The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

why didn t you come - Why didn't you come last night...? - Page 24 Mm11

why didn t you come - Why didn't you come last night...? - Page 24 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

why didn t you come - Why didn't you come last night...? - Page 24 Mm11

why didn t you come - Why didn't you come last night...? - Page 24 Regist10

Why didn't you come last night...?

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

why didn t you come - Why didn't you come last night...? - Page 24 Empty Re: Why didn't you come last night...?

Post by anil39200 07.04.12 16:10

But if she was sedated, wouldn't the cups of tea she used to drink and the doctor who episodes neutralise the sedatives? coffee
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

why didn t you come - Why didn't you come last night...? - Page 24 Empty Re: Why didn't you come last night...?

Post by rainbow-fairy 07.04.12 16:35

anil39200 wrote:But if she was sedated, wouldn't the cups of tea she used to drink and the doctor who episodes neutralise the sedatives? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Not forgetting dear Harry Potter - that'd be enough to startle any three/four year old awake! There was a scene in one Harry Potter movie (no idea which, I hate the smug self-satisfied nonsense) that scared my ten year old nephew so badly he wouldn't have his light turned off. My sister threw the DvD in the bin, and from thereon in, the 'Potter was banned in her house! He's fifteen this year, I think he's allowed to watch it now - just :)
I was terrified of Dr Who when I was four, and just started school. I just find it almost impossible to believe these were Maddies 'favourites' - surely a three year old girl should be watching Dora the Explorer, Peppa Pig and Balamory? Or am I hopelessly out of touch at the grand old age of 37, with two kids under 13? Wink

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 08.04.12 13:53

So, no longer[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] - who does actually believe that?

That Madeleine did actually say "Why didn't you come last night (when Sean and I cried)"?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 08.04.12 14:05

rainbow-fairy wrote:So, no longer[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] - who does actually believe that?

That Madeleine did actually say "Why didn't you come last night (when Sean and I cried)"?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A four year old said that? I do not think so.

Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.04.12 14:07

Shibboleth wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:So, no longer[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] - who does actually believe that?

This video clip I just posted re the buggies actually has that bit in it..............

[youtube][/youtube]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 08.04.12 14:13

Shibboleth wrote:

No, I don't believe it either - in the same way I don't believe her favourite TV programme was Doctor Who!

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 08.04.12 14:20

rainbow-fairy wrote:
anil39200 wrote:But if she was sedated, wouldn't the cups of tea she used to drink and the doctor who episodes neutralise the sedatives? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Not forgetting dear Harry Potter - that'd be enough to startle any three/four year old awake! There was a scene in one Harry Potter movie (no idea which, I hate the smug self-satisfied nonsense) that scared my ten year old nephew so badly he wouldn't have his light turned off. My sister threw the DvD in the bin, and from thereon in, the 'Potter was banned in her house! He's fifteen this year, I think he's allowed to watch it now - just :)
I was terrified of Dr Who when I was four, and just started school. I just find it almost impossible to believe these were Maddies 'favourites' - surely a three year old girl should be watching Dora the Explorer, Peppa Pig and Balamory? Or am I hopelessly out of touch at the grand old age of 37, with two kids under 13? Wink

I too do not believe these were Madeleine's favourites. I don't think KM knew what Madeleine really liked and Madeleine liking Harry Potter was said because they wanted JK Rowling involved in the appeal to find Madeleine.

As to why they didn't come when Madeleine and Sean were crying...why should they, it was their holiday too!!!
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.04.12 14:23

I wonder why Amelie wasn't mentioned in this imaginary (in my opinion) conversation. It's hardly likely that she would have been able to sleep with her brother and sister crying in the same room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 08.04.12 14:25

Ollie wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:

I too do not believe these were Madeleine's favourites. I don't think KM knew what Madeleine really liked and Madeleine liking Harry Potter was said because they wanted JK Rowling involved in the appeal to find Madeleine.

As to why they didn't come when Madeleine and Sean were crying...why should they, it was their holiday too!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 08.04.12 17:08

rainbow-fairy wrote:
Shibboleth wrote:

No, I don't believe it either - in the same way I don't believe her favourite TV programme was Doctor Who!

With a mother who can barely string a sentence together without erms and you knows, I also doubt that they would have a child who spoke so well. And as for Dr Who and Harry Potter, where was it said that she liked to be chased by adults, and asked "to play monsters"?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 08.04.12 17:38

Well, I am inclined to believe this conversation took place though we can't be sure when. I say this because I don't believe Kate's book is a complete fiction from start to finish and she would have had to build her storyline around some real events. So I think at least a version of this exchange actually happened. Kate could have paraphrased it but Madeleine was supposed to be very articulate for her age.

The same when she mentions Madeleine was so pale and tired after her tea she had to be carried back to their apartment, although we can't be sure when this happened either. Was she simply exhausted after a long day in the creche or had she been given too much sedatives by her parents? We simply don't know... yet.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 08.04.12 18:13

Ribisl wrote:Well, I am inclined to believe this conversation took place though we can't be sure when. I say this because I don't believe Kate's book is a complete fiction from start to finish and she would have had to build her storyline around some real events. So I think at least a version of this exchange actually happened. Kate could have paraphrased it but Madeleine was supposed to be very articulate for her age.

The same when she mentions Madeleine was so pale and tired after her tea she had to be carried back to their apartment, although we can't be sure when this happened either. Was she simply exhausted after a long day in the creche or had she been given too much sedatives by her parents? We simply don't know... yet.

Was Madeleine very articulate for her age? Kate said that she didn't realise the twins were so articulate (this was after Madeleine disappeared) so I do wonder if Kate even knew if Madeleine was.
Ollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady-Heather 08.04.12 18:15

rainbow-fairy wrote:
Shibboleth wrote:

Agreed 100%. For me this was another WTF moment - IMO Dr Who is not appropriate for pre-school children, I feel the same about Harry Potter, especially the later films. My 3yr old likes to watch Peppa Pig, Ben & Holly, Tinkerbell Fairy etc etc, as do all her nursery friends that I've met, plus all my friend's children of a similar age. These are the kinds of characters/programmes I would expect Kate to describe as being Maddie's favourites.
Lady-Heather
Lady-Heather

Activity : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 08.04.12 18:22

Ribisl wrote:Well, I am inclined to believe this conversation took place though we can't be sure when. I say this because I don't believe Kate's book is a complete fiction from start to finish and she would have had to build her storyline around some real events. So I think at least a version of this exchange actually happened. Kate could have paraphrased it but Madeleine was supposed to be very articulate for her age.

The pale and tired story links in to the tea stain which itself is supposed to make us think a paedophile had done a dry run the night of the 2nd.

On video Madeleine is not at all articulate, e.g. in the hallway. In fact I'd think she's slow for her age.
We only have Gerry's word for the 'fact' that Madeleine was articulate. Then they put words in her mouth that even an advanced four year old would not use. Besides the crying story changed about three or four times. I won't take Gerry's word for it is he says the sun's come up. I'd really have to check it out myself.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 08.04.12 18:34

tigger wrote:

The pale and tired story links in to the tea stain which itself is supposed to make us think a paedophile had done a dry run the night of the 2nd.

On video Madeleine is not at all articulate, e.g. in the hallway. In fact I'd think she's slow for her age.
We only have Gerry's word for the 'fact' that Madeleine was articulate. Then they put words in her mouth that even an advanced four year old would not use. Besides the crying story changed about three or four times. I won't take Gerry's word for it is he says the sun's come up. I'd really have to check it out myself.

Yeap, it's only gerry's words. No one else said that about Maddie.
Not the nanny, not anyone who has come forward. In fact no one came forward to talk about Maddie.

I find it so strange that kate did not mention anything about Maddie's past in her bewk, like for example what her school friends had to say, how Maddie's best friend is affected. Generally what people or children outside of their family and friends, who knew maddie had to say about her disappearance. Its as if Maddie didnt have a history, no past at all. Her hobbies, what she liked to eat, to do, her habits, friends, school, etc etc are not mentioned in kate's bewk. In fact very little pages are about circumstances surrounding her disappearance or pre disappearance. Her bewk is one big story about kate's dissatisfaction with police post Maddie's fate.

I don't believe Maddie said that, or the abductor did a dry run.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 08.04.12 19:09

Ollie wrote:

A very good point. JK Rowling was supposed to have helped Kate write her book but denied it. One forgets how self-serving the Mccanns really are and Madeleine herself has become nothing more than a marketing tool.

Tigger wrote:

How come? The pale and tired episode happened after the tea stain, on the evening of the 3rd, the day Madeleine was supposed to have disappeared. BTW I've never heard anything so utterly ridiculous as a child abductor doing a dress rehearsal! dance

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 08.04.12 19:13

Ribisl wrote:Ollie wrote:

A very good point. One forgets how self-serving the Mccanns really are and Madeleine herself has become nothing more than a marketing tool.

Tigger wrote:

How come? The pale and tired episode happened after the tea stain, on the evening of the 3rd, the day Madeleine was supposed to have disappeared. BTW I've never heard anything so utterly ridiculous as a child abductor doing a dress rehearsal! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As Tigger says it is to either link to the abductor or that Madeleine was already sedated by the abductor.

TM would love nothing more than all of us to believe that the abductor did a dress rehearsal...quite a few times in fact (it's in the bewk).
Ollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 08.04.12 19:29

Ollie wrote:
Ribisl wrote:Ollie wrote:

A very good point. One forgets how self-serving the Mccanns really are and Madeleine herself has become nothing more than a marketing tool.

Tigger wrote:

How come? The pale and tired episode happened after the tea stain, on the evening of the 3rd, the day Madeleine was supposed to have disappeared. BTW I've never heard anything so utterly ridiculous as a child abductor doing a dress rehearsal! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As Tigger says it is to either link to the abductor or that Madeleine was already sedated by the abductor.

TM would love nothing more than all of us to believe that the abductor did a dress rehearsal...quite a few times in fact (it's in the bewk).

Sorry I am really struggling to follow the logic here and that's probably why I'd missed the 'link' while reading the bewk JK Rowlings didn't write. They are taking us for a bunch of complete morons who would swallow whatever nonsense they care to dish out.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 08.04.12 19:47

ribisl wrote:
Sorry I am really struggling to follow the logic here and that's probably why I'd missed the 'link' while reading the bewk JK Rowlings didn't write. They are taking us for a bunch of complete morons who would swallow whatever nonsense they care to dish out.
unquote

I love that! Reminds me of Morecambe and Wise, 'the play what I wrote' and Glenda Jackson as Cleopatra 'Has she got beauty like what I have got?'

Yes, paedo's were all over the place, watching, Gerry saw an unsavoury character when they went to the beach and bought ice cream - the occasion that Kate couldn't bear to move twenty paces away from her children to get the ice creams. Although the creche records have Maddie signed in.
It's in the bewk and it never happened, it was a family outing of about half an hour I believe - why it's in there - sometimes, late at night, it's best not to speculate too much. One would never sleep.
Just in case you worry all night - they did have a buggy on that occasion.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 09.04.12 7:06

tigger wrote:ribisl wrote:
unquote

I love that! Reminds me of Morecambe and Wise, 'the play what I wrote' and Glenda Jackson as Cleopatra 'Has she got beauty like what I have got?'

Yes, paedo's were all over the place, watching, Gerry saw an unsavoury character when they went to the beach and bought ice cream - the occasion that Kate couldn't bear to move twenty paces away from her children to get the ice creams. Although the creche records have Maddie signed in.
It's in the bewk and it never happened, it was a family outing of about half an hour I believe - why it's in there - sometimes, late at night, it's best not to speculate too much. One would never sleep.
Just in case you worry all night - they did have a buggy on that occasion.

It's amazing the way they were able to make up lies as they went along.

I've looked at the video again wherein Kate said they were in fact thinking of taking the children to the Millennium, but the children were tired and they didnt have a buggy. That's a bare face lie made up on the spot I suspect, which incidentally was in total contradiction to what Gerry said a few second early that they almost didn't go to the Tapas Bar that night.

What they said seems to be retrospective to everything to fit their tale of " why didn't you come".

In that video only Kate was handling the interviewer.
Gerry looked lost in thoughts, wallowing in his guilt - he looked as if he'd forgotten the camera was on.
Who did that interview? It looks as if it was done at home, and IMO Gerry had forgotten to dorn his mask as he would in the studio.

That is one of the most painful videos to watch.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 09.04.12 7:51

tigger wrote:ribisl wrote:
unquote

Good one Tigger. Wouldn't it be great to start a parallel thread to 'The Book' and call it 'The Bewk what JK Rowlings did not write'? Only kidding big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 09.04.12 8:11

Aiyoyo wrote:

Gerry looked lost in thoughts, wallowing in his guilt - he looked as if he'd forgotten the camera was on.
Who did that interview? It looks as if it was done at home, and IMO Gerry had forgotten to dorn his mask as he would in the studio.

unquote

Can you give me a link?

As for the bolded line: Gerry wallowing? Yes, but in self-pity! He should have been addressing parliament, ambassador for lost children, telling the police how to proceed. Not sitting there being asked questions!

The photographs of the Madrid press conference are hilarious, Kate animated - hands flying everywhere and Gerry looking at her as if he's trying to remember where he's put the arsenic...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.04.12 8:26

tigger wrote:Aiyoyo wrote:

unquote

Can you give me a link?

As for the bolded line: Gerry wallowing? Yes, but in self-pity! He should have been addressing parliament, ambassador for lost children, telling the police how to proceed. Not sitting there being asked questions!

The photographs of the Madrid press conference are hilarious, Kate animated - hands flying everywhere and Gerry looking at her as if he's trying to remember where he's put the arsenic...

I think he meen the clip / link on page 58 in this thread ..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 09.04.12 8:53

tigger wrote:Aiyoyo wrote:

unquote

Can you give me a link?

The link is on page 58 on this thread posted by Candyfloss. That is the video I talked about.
Gerry looked pissed and totally lost, while kate's face expression were twitchy throughout, and her hands were like puppet show animation.
This is a perfect video for body language expert.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariita 18.06.12 19:04

I have spent the last few days reading through this whole thread, once I started I had to read post after post. Interesting to read different views(!!!) but regarding the topic of the thread I don´t believe the question was ever asked by Madeleine. For one this type of question isn´t of the kind that it is said as a "passing remark" sort of "By the way, why didn´t you come when we cried last night...?" Then it is very unlikely that a 3 or 4 year old says this. And, after having read the book, I am convinced that it was said so often to give people the impression that Madeleine still was there on the morning the 3d. It´s better to be viewed as ignorant and selfish parents (as they went out and left the children alone AGAIN) than something else that apparently is MUCH worse...
Mariita
Mariita

Activity : 137

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top