The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

why didn t you come - Why didn't you come last night...? - Page 25 Mm11

why didn t you come - Why didn't you come last night...? - Page 25 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

why didn t you come - Why didn't you come last night...? - Page 25 Mm11

why didn t you come - Why didn't you come last night...? - Page 25 Regist10

Why didn't you come last night...?

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down

why didn t you come - Why didn't you come last night...? - Page 25 Empty Re: Why didn't you come last night...?

Post by Nina 18.06.12 19:12

Mariita wrote:I have spent the last few days reading through this whole thread, once I started I had to read post after post. Interesting to read different views(!!!) but regarding the topic of the thread I don´t believe the question was ever asked by Madeleine. For one this type of question isn´t of the kind that it is said as a "passing remark" sort of "By the way, why didn´t you come when we cried last night...?" Then it is very unlikely that a 3 or 4 year old says this. And, after having read the book, I am convinced that it was said so often to give people the impression that Madeleine still was there on the morning the 3d. It´s better to be viewed as ignorant and selfish parents (as they went out and left the children alone AGAIN) than something else that apparently is MUCH worse...

I agree Mariita. They were prepared to take some flack for neglect but only between their regular checks. And the crying event was ok as the following morning Madeleine was non the worse for her tears and even reprimanded naughty mummy and daddy for their lack of attention during the crying. So no problems to the pair.
My old mum used to say 'do you think that I am as green as I am cabbage looking?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

why didn t you come - Why didn't you come last night...? - Page 25 Empty Re: Why didn't you come last night...?

Post by Guest 18.06.12 19:14

I couldn't agree more Mariita with the conclusion you reached. The "why didn't you come last night etc" comment is the product of Kate's over-active imagination and I don't believe it has any basis in truth. Congratulations are definitely due to you for managing to read through all the troll-laden pages!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariita 18.06.12 19:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Yes, there was a stubborn one...but some time I think in the middle of the thread, or some pages later, it developed into real entertainment. I thought this is not real, she/he is not serious.

Then, a page or so later, I was convinced; this person insists on the sun being green even when everyone else says it´s not[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

One can go on for a while maybe, but finally it´s too timewasting...Madeleine was too far in the background in the so called discussion, good it took an end!
Mariita
Mariita

Activity : 137

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Back to top