The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

drugs in the mccanns apartment - Page 3 Mm11

drugs in the mccanns apartment - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

drugs in the mccanns apartment - Page 3 Mm11

drugs in the mccanns apartment - Page 3 Regist10

drugs in the mccanns apartment

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

drugs in the mccanns apartment - Page 3 Empty Re: drugs in the mccanns apartment

Post by Guest 11.04.15 10:12

Bumping this topic as I'm unable to c/p on tablet.  There's another, "Medicines".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

drugs in the mccanns apartment - Page 3 Empty Re: drugs in the mccanns apartment

Post by PeterMac 11.04.15 10:38

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Thanks for that Poe; I won't be able to try it with bottles of bleach though - they're also a right sod to open!
I have in the past had to use a wrench to get the tops off bottles which are adult as well as child proof.
by Ladyinred on Wed 8 Jan 2014 - 11:41
I use a nut-cracker.

I ask a child !

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

drugs in the mccanns apartment - Page 3 Empty drugs in the mcCanns apartment

Post by G-Unit 11.04.15 13:15

PeterMac wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Thanks for that Poe; I won't be able to try it with bottles of bleach though - they're also a right sod to open!
I have in the past had to use a wrench to get the tops off bottles which are adult as well as child proof.
by Ladyinred on Wed 8 Jan 2014 - 11:41
I use a nut-cracker.

I ask a child !

Me also!

On the topic, the McCann's GP had not seen Gerald McCann for at least a year although I suppose he could have visited one of the other doctors in the practice. If he didn't get a prescription from his GP there are two ways he could have been in possession of prescription medicines in my opinion. He either self prescribed (not illegal but frowned upon by the GMC) or he was able to access free samples. His brother worked for a drug company after all. I wonder who had hay fever?
G-Unit
G-Unit

Activity : 456

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top