The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New VIDEO - Who Died In McCanns Apartment?  Mm11

New VIDEO - Who Died In McCanns Apartment?  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New VIDEO - Who Died In McCanns Apartment?  Mm11

New VIDEO - Who Died In McCanns Apartment?  Regist10

New VIDEO - Who Died In McCanns Apartment?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New VIDEO - Who Died In McCanns Apartment?  Empty New VIDEO - Who Died In McCanns Apartment?

Post by HiDeHo 27.11.11 14:40

I have just created, what I consider, an important video asking the question....

Who Died In McCanns Apartment? Sniffer Dogs Eddie & Keela Alert to Cadaver/Blood.

Many of our favourite videos are being removed from Youtube so I would encourage anyone to download and/or send to as many people as possible including anyone involved in the case as quickly as possible
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

New VIDEO - Who Died In McCanns Apartment?  Empty Re: New VIDEO - Who Died In McCanns Apartment?

Post by Cristobell 27.11.11 15:18

Absolutely brilliant Hi di Ho, will go and check out some more, is Youtube the best place?
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

New VIDEO - Who Died In McCanns Apartment?  Empty Re: New VIDEO - Who Died In McCanns Apartment?

Post by happychick 27.11.11 18:42

Excellent video clapping

Brilliant video of Eddie and Keela showing their skills. Why oh why didn't Kate and Gerry want to know whose blood and death scent was found in their apartment and hire car? As you said on the video Madeleine could have been killed by the 'abductor' and they didn't want to know! They made excuses and dissed the dogs! bigshock

I do not believe for one minute that any normal parents of an abducted child would do that. They would demand to know whose evidence the dogs found.

If they were truly innocent of course. winkwink

Just like they would want to keep the investigation open winkwink

Guilty McCanns! Guilty, guilty, guilty clapping

Go to jail. Do not pass Go. Do not collect any more millions of pounds Mrs

prisoner Oh yes you did!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
happychick
happychick

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 27.11.11 19:10

There is absolutely no evidence that in anyway suggests that we were in any way connected in the disappearence of our daughter, in fact there is no evidence that we were in the flat, these are facts, DNA has proved this, also, there is absolutely no evidence that Sean and Aemelie were sleeping in the flat, we also have, up to now, never found DNA from Madeleine in the flat, this is very confusing for Kate and myself, also Kate and I would like to say, erm, ..................

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 28.11.11 12:53

HiDeHo wrote:I have just created, what I consider, an important video asking the question....

Who Died In McCanns Apartment? Sniffer Dogs Eddie & Keela Alert to Cadaver/Blood.

Many of our favourite videos are being removed from Youtube so I would encourage anyone to download and/or send to as many people as possible including anyone involved in the case as quickly as possible

For a couple claiming to be searching for Maddie, they sure have plenty spare time monitoring internet to demand that this and that be removed.

If kate's the person monitoring internet full time I wish her happy reading. Hope she finds Blacksmith's blog.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Clegg 01.12.11 6:57

I've downloaded it just in case its pulled by the McCanns. If it does get removed e-mail me and I'll send you a copy.
Captain Clegg

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 02.12.11 14:06

I love that last photo on HideHo's video - one of the few where she doesn't look stressed in some way. Just a 2 yr. old I'm guessing, absorbed in what she's doing. The other photo I really like is the one with the tricycle. She actually looks happy and relaxed, wheeling around. Why are shots like that so rare?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 02.12.11 22:30

Can someone please explain how to download a video from youtube - thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 02.12.11 23:11

listener wrote:Can someone please explain how to download a video from youtube - thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There are several ways but probably the easiest is to download Real Player.

When viewing most videos it will give you the option to 'Download to Real Player' at the top right corner of the video (you may need to place your cursor underneath for it to pop up.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Once downloaded you can watch it on Real Player or right click on the file and choose the program you would like to use to see it.

Hope that helps...if not, let me know.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top