The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation - Page 3 Mm11

The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation - Page 3 Mm11

The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation - Page 3 Regist10

The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation - Page 3 Empty Re: The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation

Post by heresthetruth 29.11.09 13:18

You have done the right thing, Brens influence on any forum is malignent, She will destroy MM just as she destroyed 3A
Ambersuz has though admitted this is a PM and is obviously sent to a Mod if not you then its someone who is scared.
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation - Page 3 Empty Re: The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation

Post by justagrannynow 1 29.11.09 13:22

heresthetruth wrote:You have done the right thing, Brens influence on any forum is malignent, She will destroy MM just as she destroyed 3A
Ambersuz has though admitted this is a PM and is obviously sent to a Mod if not you then its someone who is scared.

But if the pm is genuine, then Amber must know who she sent it to, in which case, why accuse me of being in cahoots with Tony Bennett and being a troll?
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 29.11.09 13:22

justagrannynow 1 wrote:I cannot believe any of the Mods would do that. They all came from the Sky forum and had their own jokes about that place, which I didn't get because I had never been on there. They were a close group who made me welcome, and I couldn't think of anyone who would do this to either Amber or myself. I might not have been that close to them, but as far as I am aware I never made any enemies there.
If Bren and Debbie had only behaved reasonably I would still be there, but I felt they were allowed to make posts which would have got other members banned, and that made me uncomfortable about being able to Mod fairly. That is the reason I left as I got the feeling that if I had pushed Amber and said it was them or me, I would have been the one shown the door. That's the truth.
I am only sorry that Amber felt unable to ask me when someone was apparently accusing me of being a troll, as I would have appreciated the opportunity to put things right.

But it wa Ambersuz who was allowing Bren and Debbie to post anything they wanted which, as you rightly say, would have got anyone else banned. It is her forum and, ultimatlely she is resonsible for what is posted there. Ambersuz is as much embroiled in the attacks on Tony as Bren and Debbie and, only today, has started yet more threads. She is a dispicable woman in my eyes - how cowardly of her to attack and encourage others to attack a man who she has denied a right to reply.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.11.09 13:23

Saphire bet your bolox to a barn dance ambersuz was the author of most of what Butler said..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 29.11.09 13:25

Its those words that prove the PM is true, could she possibly have sent it to all her Mods, that way she wouldnt know who had leaked it.
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 29.11.09 13:28

sym wrote:Saphire bet your bolox to a barn dance ambersuz was the author of most of what Butler said..

Every new day brings new revelations and nothing would surprise me re ambersuz's dirty deeds.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 29.11.09 13:32

How can he answer you FAT SWINGER when he is banned

jjp Today at 13:27

jjp wrote:
Bennett, it seems to me, only makes the presumption that this pm was sent to justagrannynow based on his deduction that she has left MM, supports him, and now has it in for Amber so would make it public.

He doesn't appear to have any more evidence than anyone else that it is genuine. Though he strangely gives almost a precise date on which he claims it was sent.

I would ask him firstly, how he explains the two seriously glaring errors in the pm? And, secondly, how he is able to tell us the date on which it was purportedly sent?

If he has no proof that it is genuine - other than his tendency to jump in with two feet first and the presumption mentioned above, it would seem that he is now relying on the hypocritial old trout from north of the Border for his information. Good luck to him if that is the case.

I await his answers to the two questions above before I am able to accept that it was a genuine pm. If convincing answers are forthcoming I will reconsider my opinion of the matter.

Apologies for quoting myself here but I believe it appropriate.

It appears I was right about one thing - Bennett did over-hastily jump in with two feet and accuse justagranny of being a hypocritical vindictive turncoat with absolutely no evidence whatsoever. I am glad to see that he has now apologised for that disgusting accusation. Perhaps he should be more careful about making such wild unsupported allegations in future.

However, again with no evidence whatsoever, he continues to claim that the pm is genuine.

I therefore repeat my questions to him as highlighted in red above.

Till he is able to explain how he knows so precisely when it was sent (when he doesn't have a clue as to who it was sent to), and why it contains fundamental discrepancies which appear to mark it out as a forgery, I shall remain very, very skeptical as to its being genuine.

JJP the fattest swinger in town
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 29.11.09 13:35

Eleanor Today at 13:33

That PM stinks of The Bennett Brigade to me. Who else would want to make Debbie look mad?

Bennett might not have done it himself, but I bet he knows a man who could.
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.11.09 13:37

heresthetruth wrote:Eleanor Today at 13:33

That PM stinks of The Bennett Brigade to me. Who else would want to make Debbie look mad?

or the pros knowing someone will think that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.11.09 13:41

sym wrote:

Oh dear blame the Pro's not Saint Bennett the liar
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.11.09 13:45

Tony Bennett wrote:
justagrannynow 1 wrote:I don't know what is going on here, but I have never seen that pm in the OP which is supposed to have been from Amber to myself.
I have never received any information whatsoever about Debbie havng a nervous breakdown. That whole thing is news to me, and I can confirm that in no way was I Ambers most trusted Mod. All the other Mods had been on Sky with Amber and she had known them for some time. I was the newcomer. I don't think I was distrusted, but I certainly wasn't known to any of them.
That's about all I can say really as I have no idea where this has come from or what the motive is behind it.
Then I am mistaken about who the 'pm' was sent to by Ambersuz/Susana and I apologise to you 'justagrannynow' for coming to what was an incorrect assumption on my part. The 'pm' is no doubt genuine, the only issue is to whom it was sent.

Let us all hope then that the identity of the person Ambersuz wrote to is soon revealed and also how Ambersuz' communication reached JustAThought.

When I was a member of the 3As someone got into my account and sent a PM to someone as though it was from me. This was at the start of the annabuffoon blog stuff. My email was changed from getemgoncalo to getmegoncalo and my password was changed.

Bren changed my password so I could get back in then found the email address had been changed as above.

As I recall Bren also had a huge hissy fit at me then sent me the link to Hitchen's blog about me.

Bren, was it you who did all that and caused trouble for a lot of people, including Anna Raccoon?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41832

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.11.09 13:46

murat_fan wrote:
sym wrote:

Oh dear blame the Pro's not Saint Bennett the liar

To me to you lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 29.11.09 13:50

heresthetruth wrote:Its those words that prove the PM is true, could she possibly have sent it to all her Mods, that way she wouldnt know who had leaked it.

Well it wasn't sent to me, and it must have been sent before I left otherwise Amber would have known it wasn't me. Looks as though it must have been sent to more than one person though otherwise Amber would know who leaked it.
If you are in contact with Amber, would you ask her to post those screenshots of posts I am supposed to have made on other forums ? It looks as though somebody has had it in for me for some time.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.11.09 13:52

JKH wrote:

When I was a member of the 3As someone got into my account and sent a PM to someone as though it was from me. This was at the start of the annabuffoon blog stuff. My email was changed from getemgoncalo to getmegoncalo and my password was changed.

Bren changed my password so I could get back in then found the email address had been changed as above.

As I recall Bren also had a huge hissy fit at me then sent me the link to Hitchen's blog about me.

Bren, was it you who did all that and caused trouble for a lot of people, including Anna Raccoon?

A few things Jill, it is easy for Admin to change the password on an account and then send a PM, Brenda has form for that.. Also on the 3 Arguidos a code was inserted so Admin could read their members PM's,that was confirmed by Beowulf in one of his long winded bullshit-a-thons.
Not many people can guess a password in three attempts really so i would say it was changed by Admin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.11.09 13:53

Justagranny, do you know if Bren has admin privileges? Or was there any time when you couldn't log in?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.11.09 13:55

JKH wrote:Justagranny, do you know if Bren has admin privileges? Or was there any time when you couldn't log in?

Ah now someone who thinks like everyone else. Jill do you think that Amberslut and Bren are in cahoots with each other. They certainly share IP's and e-mail addresses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.11.09 13:56

murat_fan, I think that's where the clue is then. I certainly had problems on 3As with Bren and a mysterious email that was sent to someone which pissed off Anna Raccoon.

When I was finally able to log back in all my pm's had been deleted.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.11.09 13:56

murat_fan wrote:
JKH wrote:Justagranny, do you know if Bren has admin privileges? Or was there any time when you couldn't log in?

Ah now someone who thinks like everyone else. Jill do you think that Amberslut and Bren are in cahoots with each other. They certainly share IP's and e-mail addresses.

Yes, I do.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 29.11.09 14:02

Hi JKH, I have no idea if Bren was given admin privileges or not. As far as I was aware, none of the Mods had admin privilieges, no access to members personal details. Amber always said she preferred to be the only person with access to that information so that if anything went wrong, there was only herself to blame.
The only time I had trouble logging in was just before I left and Forumotion were doing updates, but lots of members were complaining about problems with logging on/getting thrown off etc at that time.

Am off out for a couple of hours, but will be back later to see if there have been any further developments.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.11.09 14:07

But nonetheless justagranny, the plot thickens.

Seems to me the MM forum was running quite well until Bren arrived after all the shit that happened on the 3As.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.11.09 14:09

JKH wrote:But nonetheless justagranny, the plot thickens.

Seems to me the MM forum was running quite well until Bren arrived after all the shit that happened on the 3As.

Don't forgetBrenda caused so many problems when she openly told members to go to her new shiny forum
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.11.09 14:11

I've just received this in a PM:

Hiya

You may remember me from 3A.I was xxxxx and then changed to xxxxx cos I ws under attack from socks which I now believe were from Bren.

Bren sent many people pms from my box. She denied it and calls me a liar. But Sans Souci received one from me asking him to get Princess Sukita into a pro forum. She denies it and calls Sans a liar too.

You may quote me if you want to.

I also couldn't access the forum and of course Bren changed my password for me.

Evil bitch. It's why I hate her so much.

(I've removed the rest of the message because there were too many clues in it for Bren to guess who sent it)
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 29.11.09 14:34

Yes, I know who that person is - Bren was sending out pms in their name.

And Princess Sukita aka Bren had the brass nerve to complain about said pro forum to their hosts, because, and I quote,

Princess Sukita

Yes they are accusing and harrassing and making derogatory remarks that I am someone I am not.

:lol:
baconbutty
baconbutty

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 29.11.09 14:37

A full account of Brenda the troll
http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache:WXjY-jKgtG8J:3arguidosspitesite.blogspot.com/2009/04/stfu-bren-you-are-supposed-to-be-grown.html+princess+sukita+%2B+bren&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top