The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation - Page 5 Mm11

The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation - Page 5 Mm11

The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation - Page 5 Regist10

The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation - Page 5 Empty Re: The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation

Post by justagrannynow 1 30.11.09 6:43

heresthetruth wrote:Ambersuz Today at 11:22

Well this is an outrageous lie and now granny seems to be in cahoots with Bennett? Interesting indeed!

Even if I had sent a pm to Granny how can she now get to any of them if she's banned from here for being a backstabber so when was this planned by her and yourself? Just before she flounced?

Who said she was the most trusted of my mods? She wasnt by far...in fact 3 of my mods thought she was a troll in disguise as she was flitting between pro forums and anti forums hitting out at everyone all over the show.....and I didnt believe them! (screen shot to follow)

Sorry to butt in, but being as I feature in the title of this thread and have been accused by Tony Benett of hatred towards Ambersuz and of being a troll and a backstabber by Ambersuz, I feel I am entitled to use this thread to try to get some answers.

I am still waiting to see this screenshot. If Amber is busy doing other things, I would ask anyone who has seen anything I have posted on any forum other than the 3As and the Maddie Case Files, which substantiates the accusation highlighted, to please post the information here.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation - Page 5 Empty Tony Bennett's actual words about 'justagrannynow' and the 'Missing Madeleine' Forum

Post by Tony Bennett 30.11.09 7:54

justagrannynow 1 wrote:Sorry to butt in, but being as I feature in the title of this thread and have been accused by Tony Benett of hatred towards Ambersuz...
There's nothing like that in my posting.

My actual words were: "It is also known that two to three weeks ago, 'justagrannynow' walked from 'Missing Madeleine' Forum because she could not longer be associated with it".
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation - Page 5 Empty Re: The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation

Post by justagrannynow 1 30.11.09 10:03

Tony Bennett wrote:
justagrannynow 1 wrote:Sorry to butt in, but being as I feature in the title of this thread and have been accused by Tony Benett of hatred towards Ambersuz...

My actual words were: "It is also known that two to three weeks ago, 'justagrannynow' walked from 'Missing Madeleine' Forum because she could not longer be associated with it".

Post Tony Bennett Yesterday at 12:05 pm

There is only one possible source for this. It is well known as she has made it public that 'justagrannynow' could not stand the hate, backbiting and intrigue emanating from Ambersuz and her supporters on 'Missing Madeleine' and publicly stated that in future she would only post on Joana Morais' MaddieCaseFiles*, which is where most of the useful discussion, research and analysis of what really happened to Madeleine McCann takes place these days.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 30.11.09 10:05

justagrannynow 1 wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

There is only one possible source for this. It is well known as she has made it public that 'justagrannynow' could not stand the hate, backbiting and intrigue emanating from Ambersuz and her supporters on 'Missing Madeleine' and publicly stated that in future she would only post on Joana Morais' MaddieCaseFiles*, which is where most of the useful discussion, research and analysis of what really happened to Madeleine McCann takes place these days.
That's exactly right. I was saying the hate emanated from Ambersuz, not from yourself
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.09 13:11

Perhaps its time you amended your thread title to something approaching the facts.

How about ' my interpretation of the alleged PM between Ambersuz and one of her moderators'??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.09 13:48

Tony Bennett wrote:
That's exactly right. I was saying the hate emanated from Ambersuz, not from yourself

Are you a total numpty who believes his own rubbish.

How can this

Be anything like this.

My actual words were: "It is also known that two to three weeks ago, 'justagrannynow' walked from 'Missing Madeleine' Forum because she could not longer be associated with it"

Come on explain to us who those two phrases are the same.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 30.11.09 13:53

murat_fan wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Are you a total numpty who believes his own rubbish.

How can this

Be anything like this.

My actual words were: "It is also known that two to three weeks ago, 'justagrannynow' walked from 'Missing Madeleine' Forum because she could not longer be associated with it"

Come on explain to us who those two phrases are the same.
Elementary, my dear murat_fan.

Both are direct quotations of mine from recent days.

Do keep up.

Or people might accuse you of being a 'numpty'.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.09 13:57

Bullshit Bennett. I am not one of your disciples who believe all your crap. JustAGranny posted a quote from you and you said you said nothing of the sort.
However it was then pointed out to you that you did say it, you try to squirm out of it.

And why are you refusing to answer of you are going to pay your half of the £500 back. Simple question for you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.09 14:15

Oh dear he has sulked off now it is getting hard for him. Anyway i will return later to see if he has responded.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 30.11.09 16:46

murat_fan wrote:Bullshit Bennett. I am not one of your disciples who believe all your crap. JustAGranny posted a quote from you and you said you said nothing of the sort.
However it was then pointed out to you that you did say it, you try to squirm out of it.

And why are you refusing to answer of you are going to pay your half of the £500 back. Simple question for you.

And what bl**dy right have you to ask! Are you a member of MF? Was it YOUR money? No it wasn't so shut it!

Why should Tony answer to you or anyone on here or any other forum. If I were him I wouldn't answer a single question from any of you....a nameless person on their pc??? Let the police do their job...the job you're not paid to do...so why bother unless....???
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.09 17:58

hentie wrote:
murat_fan wrote:Bullshit Bennett. I am not one of your disciples who believe all your crap. JustAGranny posted a quote from you and you said you said nothing of the sort.

And what bl**dy right have you to ask! Are you a member of MF? Was it YOUR money? No it wasn't so shut it!

Why should Tony answer to you or anyone on here or any other forum. If I were him I wouldn't answer a single question from any of you....a nameless person on their pc??? Let the police do their job...the job you're not paid to do...so why bother unless....???

Oh dear cages rattled, tick tock and all that. You are not Grenvilles sidekick are you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.09 18:01

hentie wrote:

Oh and also have you heard of the saying Pot Kettle Black. Bennett accused the McCanns of using the fund for their own gain, yet Bennett does exactly the same doesn't he.
Yet it seems by your standards it is okay for him to do it, but not for the McCanns. So i challenge him to answer it.

WILL YOU PAY THE MONEY BACK INTO THE FLOUNDATION FUND.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 30.11.09 18:22

murat_fan wrote:
hentie wrote:

Oh dear cages rattled, tick tock and all that. You are not Grenvilles sidekick are you.

No cage to rattle...I don't live in one. Do you?

Did I say I was Grenvilles sidekick? No I didn't and I'm not, which illustrates just how something is assumed by those who think they know it all...and how it can and be so wrong!
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 30.11.09 18:53

murat_fan wrote:Whatever answer the next post

Are you directing this at me?
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.09 18:58

murat_fan

Perhaps you might want to take a look at Jill's post on Sticky security on this forum,

what is this all about??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.09 19:03

candyfloss wrote:murat_fan

Perhaps you might want to take a look at Jill's post on Sticky security on this forum,

what is this all about??

Hentie is to transparent in her posts. I know who it is, she knows i know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.09 19:10

murat_fan wrote:

what is this all about??

eh??? Sorry you've lost me, I was asking about Jill's post re the Dave U random thing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation - Page 5 Empty hentie

Post by Guest 30.11.09 19:31

I have no idea who you are but would like to draw attention to something you posted further up on this thread.

Hentie : "....which illustrates just how something is assumed by those who think they know it all...and how it can and be so wrong!"

Never was a truer word spoken - and I hope people will keep that quote in mind whilst reading on here!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 30.11.09 20:13

murat_fan wrote:

Perhaps you might want to take a look Jill's post on Sticky security on this forum,

what is this all about??

You think you know who I am.....I don't think I've even seen you before so you flatter yourself when you say I know anything about you...let alone what you think.

More of the usual..and when I know you're wrong, it does make you....or anyone pretending to know what they don't, look a tad silly.

btw I have always had the same ID...have you?
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 30.11.09 20:26

Mumbles wrote:I have no idea who you are but would like to draw attention to something you posted further up on this thread.

Hentie : "....which illustrates just how something is assumed by those who think they know it all...and how it can and be so wrong!"

Never was a truer word spoken - and I hope people will keep that quote in mind whilst reading on here!

I'm nobody Mumbles...just someone who has an interest in the welfare of children.
I have mostly posted on just one forum...a few posts on MM until I resigned after disagreeing that someone was being slated in a very public and spiteful way.
I don't even post that regularly...
What I said is based on all the things that have been thrown at me...personal insult, that I'm a liar etc, etc. Got kind of used to it in the end on Sky. Thing is I'm none of what has been thrown at me. It's more about them and their agenda :-)
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 30.11.09 20:33

murat_fan wrote:Yes.And no you haven't had the same ID have you.

You tell me then.

Only one time did I have to use my middle name as I couldn't use my normal one to join a forum. I posted less than 50 posts over a very long period. Is that answering all your questions to your satisfaction?

Now you tell me who YOU think I am so I can have a laugh
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.09 20:50

hentie wrote:
murat_fan wrote:Yes.And no you haven't had the same ID have you.

You tell me then.

Only one time did I have to use my middle name as I couldn't use my normal one to join a forum. I posted less than 50 posts over a very long period. Is that answering all your questions to your satisfaction?

Now you tell me who YOU think I am so I can have a laugh

Strange how a quick google search brings nothing up for your name, except you were a member of the SECRET SECTION ON THE MM FORUM.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top