The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation - Page 6 Mm11

The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation - Page 6 Mm11

The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation - Page 6 Regist10

The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation - Page 6 Empty Re: The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation

Post by hentie 30.11.09 21:07

murat_fan wrote:
hentie wrote:
murat_fan wrote:Yes.And no you haven't had the same ID have you.

You tell me then.

Only one time did I have to use my middle name as I couldn't use my normal one to join a forum. I posted less than 50 posts over a very long period. Is that answering all your questions to your satisfaction?

Now you tell me who YOU think I am so I can have a laugh

Strange how a quick google search brings nothing up for your name, except you were a member of the SECRET SECTION ON THE MM FORUM.

So......and I resigned when I decided I wanted no part of what was happening. I'm not interested in the games some want to play. As I said to Mumbles, I'm a nobody in cyber land and that's the way I like it....I like the truth too, and prefer to wait for the proper channels to decide.....
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation - Page 6 Empty Re: The crucial private message from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin which explains where Debbie got the idea that money was missing from the Foundation

Post by Guest 01.12.09 23:04

murat_fan wrote:
hentie wrote:
murat_fan wrote:Yes.And no you haven't had the same ID have you.

You tell me then.

Only one time did I have to use my middle name as I couldn't use my normal one to join a forum. I posted less than 50 posts over a very long period. Is that answering all your questions to your satisfaction?

Now you tell me who YOU think I am so I can have a laugh

Strange how a quick google search brings nothing up for your name, except you were a member of the SECRET SECTION ON THE MM FORUM.

You've been 'google' searching peoples usernames?

Yet when people on the 'other' side of the fence used google for similar reasons they were then described as stalkers!

Muratfan - are you a stalker too? lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top