The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry McCann On Returning To Work Mm11

Gerry McCann On Returning To Work Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry McCann On Returning To Work Mm11

Gerry McCann On Returning To Work Regist10

Gerry McCann On Returning To Work

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerry McCann On Returning To Work Empty Gerry McCann On Returning To Work

Post by steevo1962 16.10.11 0:51

"Kate and I said that WHEN things....!" then he quickly corrects this by saying "IF it EVER got to 6 months?"

A little slip there Gerry? Feeling safe to mingle again?

He then takes questions but shrugs off a question about the Madeleine Fund which is slightly inaudible, Clarence Mitchell walks by, another awkward question is giving a swift bodyswerve.

The man is guilty as sin IMHO!

steevo1962
steevo1962

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann On Returning To Work Empty Re: Gerry McCann On Returning To Work

Post by steevo1962 16.10.11 1:03

Unleashing a Monster re media coverage!

steevo1962
steevo1962

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 16.10.11 1:18

That first video is unbelievable bigshock

Funnily enough, I found out today that brother John went back to work in May this year after a 4 year sabbatical.(With a different company)
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.11 8:20

TheTruthWillOut wrote:That first video is unbelievable bigshock

Funnily enough, I found out today that brother John went back to work in May this year after a 4 year sabbatical.(With a different company)
Can you say which company TheTruthWillOut ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steevo1962 16.10.11 12:33

Who paid his mortgage and bills during that 4 years Sabbatical?

Or is that a stupid question with an obvious answer? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
steevo1962
steevo1962

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 16.10.11 12:36

steevo1962 wrote:Who paid his mortgage and bills during that 4 years Sabbatical?

Or is that a stupid question with an obvious answer? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes, the answer is obvious yes

Is there another version of this video because I see it's posted by Bren, the new McCann supporter, and it's sure to get whooshed winkwink

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by steevo1962 16.10.11 12:49

ufercoffy wrote:
steevo1962 wrote:Who paid his mortgage and bills during that 4 years Sabbatical?

Yes, the answer is obvious [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is there another version of this video because I see it's posted by Bren, the new McCann supporter, and it's sure to get whooshed [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't think it really matter's who posted the video, it's the content I'm interested in and the slip that McCann has made inferring that he had already decided that they would go back to normal after 6 months, thereby giving the impression that he knew that it would be safe to return with the minimum criticism from the media. This seems to have been carefully planned and included in their itenary as if it was something as mediocre as a dentist appointment.

Finally, I don't think we should lower ourselve's to the McCann's level by censoring anyone because they may have a slightly different point of view [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
steevo1962
steevo1962

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 16.10.11 12:53

Eh?

I'm not censoring anyone. All I meant was that newly-converted Bren could remove the video from youtube and all I meant was has anyone else got a version in case that happens? If she removes it then you won't be able to be interested in its content any longer will you.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 16.10.11 12:56

Stella wrote:

It is in the public domain Stella. He now works for Bayer. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by steevo1962 16.10.11 13:34

ufercoffy wrote:Eh?

I'm not censoring anyone. All I meant was that newly-converted Bren could remove the video from youtube and all I meant was has anyone else got a version in case that happens? If she removes it then you won't be able to be interested in its content any longer will you.

Apoligies as I misunderstood what you meant by it's removal, I thought you meant that because he is pro-McCann that it would be removed from THIS forum.

Sorry once again friend. I have it downloaded to my pc using the 'Realplayer' download plugin and will open a new account with youtube to preserve all these important accounts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
steevo1962
steevo1962

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.11 13:54

I'm surprised that Bren hasn't already deleted everything prior to her change of heart (to put it mildly) about the McCanns. For those who don't know who she is, take a look at the topic on this site called "Brenda Ryan's Open Apology to the McCanns".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 16.10.11 14:01

The highlight of the video is at 54 seconds in where he has been asked a question (can't hear it) and he says he is there to talk about work. Who bl**dy cares about his work???? The ONLY thing that anyone is interested as far as he is concerned is Madeleines disappearance and the surrounding circumstances, no-one cares a fig for what he's got to say about his day job. How deluded.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.11 14:07

Smoke and Mirrors: the question which unsurprisingly he didn't answer was something about asking him to comment on reports that the fund had paid his mortgage for two months. We weren't then at the stage where only pre-agreed questions were allowed!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 16.10.11 14:21

Ahh, that makes ense then. Not his answer, which was rubbish, but his "oddness".

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 16.10.11 14:41

At 1:28 into the video Gerry says that too much media coverage is not beneficial. Also he blames the media persuing them not the other way round. So WHY put yourself forward for the Leveson inquiry when it never did have anything to do with them? They were not hacked and the press have largely been soft on them, apart from the Arguido era, which was led by the Portugese press. Putting themselves forward for the Leveson inquiry makes a mockery of his statement about not courting the media, particularly as they are unrelated to the issues concerned. Arrgghhh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 16.10.11 15:27

Also when Gerry said to STV that confusion is good so no one knows the truth how does that fit into the truthful agenda?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They weren't hacked (unless by police- I have a link) and they chose to SUE newspapers and go against advice from PCC so WHAT ON EARTH do they have to bleat about? Mind they will be on LEGAL AID so again we will be paying. You could't make it up.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 16.10.11 16:43

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Stella wrote:

It is in the public domain Stella. He now works for Bayer. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

looking up that link (his CV on Linkedin) ihe says he was with Astra Zeneca from 2002 - May 2011, then he moves to Bayer May 2011.

ie there was no departure from his job - maybe only a few weeks leave Summer 2007 when he was helping look for Madeleine? but didn't he definitely say he was full-time with team McCann.? there was always a lack of clarity about whether it was a long term unpaid career break. or he had actually resigned - which seemed unlikely as how could he know that Maddie would not be found soon.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann On Returning To Work Empty huh?

Post by russiandoll 16.10.11 17:39

at about 28 secs......what the heck is he saying........"unless Madeleine is found we're not expecting any significant developments"

what other significant developments could there be in the case of a vanished child??

and I agree, he is an arrogant man telling the press he is there to talk about going back to work....did the numpty really think the press were there to cover that story, not to ask him questions about the case of his missing child? He has delusions of grandeur that guy.
russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 16.10.11 17:55

It's so infuriating isn't it? This stream of highly flawed and annoying statements. I keep promising myself I'll try and forget all about this case, stop reading forums etc because it just sends ones blood pressure up to gas mark six on a regular basis, but it's become a compulsion! There should be a group called McCann Anonymous with it's own twelve step programme to recovery. It can't be healthy can it?

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann On Returning To Work Empty blood pressure

Post by russiandoll 16.10.11 18:08

regularly raised here I think.
one thing we can state cleary from their interviews and statements....that is one couple who truly deserve one another. its a sin a child got caught up in their warped dynamic.
russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Meggie 16.10.11 18:12

Don't forget they still have two other children who are caught up in their warped dynamic with them having to play the monster game.

Hello everyone by the way. :bye:
Meggie
Meggie

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann On Returning To Work Empty Hello and welcome.

Post by tigger 16.10.11 20:27

hi
Yes, it's worrying. Poor kids, what when they go to school, or have they started this year?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 16.10.11 20:47

tigger wrote: hi
Yes, it's worrying. Poor kids, what when they go to school, or have they started this year?

They'll be 7 in February I think!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 17.10.11 12:40

steevo1962 wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:Eh?

Apoligies as I misunderstood what you meant by it's removal, I thought you meant that because he is pro-McCann that it would be removed from THIS forum.

Sorry once again friend. I have it downloaded to my pc using the 'Realplayer' download plugin and will open a new account with youtube to preserve all these important accounts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No problem airkiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.10.11 12:58

Marian wrote:Smoke and Mirrors: the question which unsurprisingly he didn't answer was something about asking him to comment on reports that the fund had paid his mortgage for two months. We weren't then at the stage where only pre-agreed questions were allowed!

I wonder if that reporter has been allowed to return from exile in Siberia yet!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top