The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry McCann On Returning To Work - Page 3 Mm11

Gerry McCann On Returning To Work - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry McCann On Returning To Work - Page 3 Mm11

Gerry McCann On Returning To Work - Page 3 Regist10

Gerry McCann On Returning To Work

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerry McCann On Returning To Work - Page 3 Empty Re: Gerry McCann On Returning To Work

Post by steevo1962 20.10.11 14:18

These Kiddie pools sometimes have odd shaped steps in them, kinda curved at first then more traditional at the top.

They usually consist of 2 to 3 steps for safety reasons.

Can anyone else see the formation of steps?
steevo1962
steevo1962

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann On Returning To Work - Page 3 Empty Re: Gerry McCann On Returning To Work

Post by Angelique 20.10.11 15:16

steevo1962 wrote:These Kiddie pools sometimes have odd shaped steps in them, kinda curved at first then more traditional at the top.

They usually consist of 2 to 3 steps for safety reasons.

Can anyone else see the formation of steps?

Looks to me very much like a "ripple effect" of the ground sheet surface in paddling pools - could be mistaken though. smilie

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by tumbleweed 20.10.11 23:35

I don't see steps, personally. It looks to me like she just has her hand on the bottom of the pool for support, but it is obscured by the water so cannot be sure.

I've actually tried to determine what she is wearing in this one but it's hard to tell with her being underwater. I do notice a little bit of a strap or something showing on her shoulder beneath her hair-it's white or yellow, so hopefully she's covered by something that we can't see through the water.

Also, I don't want to ruffle any feathers but I can't see a bit of makeup on her in this photo or a lot of others that people see it on, with the exception of the blue eye shadow and maybe 1 or 2 others. What makeup does she appear to have on in this if someone wouldn't mind pointing it out? She seems to have naturally dark lashes and red lips, just like I did myself when I was younger(and I was blonde also).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tumbleweed
tumbleweed

Activity : 36

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum