The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Donegal broadcaster Jerome Hughes looking for work: maybe he could re-investigate Madeleine McCann now? Mm11

Donegal broadcaster Jerome Hughes looking for work: maybe he could re-investigate Madeleine McCann now? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Donegal broadcaster Jerome Hughes looking for work: maybe he could re-investigate Madeleine McCann now? Mm11

Donegal broadcaster Jerome Hughes looking for work: maybe he could re-investigate Madeleine McCann now? Regist10

Donegal broadcaster Jerome Hughes looking for work: maybe he could re-investigate Madeleine McCann now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Donegal broadcaster Jerome Hughes looking for work: maybe he could re-investigate Madeleine McCann now? Empty Donegal broadcaster Jerome Hughes looking for work: maybe he could re-investigate Madeleine McCann now?

Post by madge 18.10.11 10:01

By Matt Britton
Published on Tuesday 18 October 2011 09:39

One of Donegal’s best known faces in the national broadcasting media has recently resigned from the limelight of television to look at some new challenges which have emerged in the communications industry.

Laghey born, Jerome Hughes has been a senior broadcaster with TV3 signing off each report with the well known catchline, “Jerome Hughes, TV3 News” told the Donegal Democrat, “I have gained invaluable with TV3 in both my stints with them and also with SKY.

“Like all things in life there comes a time when the hunger for a new challenge just cannot be ignored and when a redundancy package came up within TV3 I decided -’this is it, go for it and take my chances’.

“There are a number of options which I am looking at with some at a very advanced stage but nothing has been signed along the dotted line as yet.

“At the moment I’m sitting back and taking in all the news in relation to the presidential election and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

“It really is great to observe all the twists and turns without having the onus of a deadline or preparing a script - it is a whole new experience for me.”

Prior to joining TV3 Jerome worked with Sky News where he was responsible for filming, editing and reporting on the news stories across Ireland.

Jerome began his early career with North West Radio where he spent six years before moving on to Highland Radio and later both TV3 and Sky.

Jerome is well known for his documentaries about the disappearance of Madeline McCann, child abuse in the Catholic Church and more recently “Homeless at Christmas” where he played a down and out on the streets of Dublin.

He has also interviewed many household names such as Sarah Jessica Parker, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Meryl Streep and Bill Clinton during his time with TV3.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

McCanns in Ireland documentary [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
madge
madge

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

Donegal broadcaster Jerome Hughes looking for work: maybe he could re-investigate Madeleine McCann now? Empty Re: Donegal broadcaster Jerome Hughes looking for work: maybe he could re-investigate Madeleine McCann now?

Post by Guest 18.10.11 10:08

Perhaps he could start with investigating the mystery of the pub in St Johnston, Donegal which is allegedly owned by Gerry's mother! The very interesting topic "McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007" has more information.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum