The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

huelva - Trip to Huelva - Page 4 Mm11

huelva - Trip to Huelva - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

huelva - Trip to Huelva - Page 4 Mm11

huelva - Trip to Huelva - Page 4 Regist10

Trip to Huelva

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

huelva - Trip to Huelva - Page 4 Empty Re: Trip to Huelva

Post by Pershing36 21.10.13 9:12

Maybe SY could track the route via mobile phone signals?   I can't remember but wasn't this the trip when the mysterious Swansea call came in, or am I totally wrong?
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 21.10.13 17:21

Angelique wrote:
As regards the papers found I have seen then I think on "mccannfiles.com." But it was a long time ago.
Are you sure it were the same papers? I've looked all over for them and nada, can anyone please help?
Because IMO they're very very important, all those coincidences with the Swansea number,especially the fact the it called the embassy...

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by spirals 21.10.13 18:53

My first thought on reading this thread: You could certainly visit the area of Ribeira do Vascao en route between Luz and Huelva.
spirals

Activity : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 21.10.13 19:02

spirals wrote:My first thought on reading this thread: You could certainly visit the area of Ribeira do Vascao en route between Luz and Huelva.
Whilst looking up material about this trip I found this statement from a caller who pulled up alongside GM at traffic lights in Huelva.
What struck me was the description of the passenger sat behind KM. It was the short, almost shaved hair of this male. Did I dream it or was there a description on CW about a man who had short, could be shaved hair?
Please scroll down a bit to read. This is VERY interesting!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 21.10.13 19:55

Hicks wrote:
spirals wrote:My first thought on reading this thread: You could certainly visit the area of Ribeira do Vascao en route between Luz and Huelva.
Whilst looking up material about this trip I found this statement from a caller who pulled up alongside GM at traffic lights in Huelva.
What struck me was the description of the passenger sat behind KM. It was the short, almost shaved hair of this male. Did I dream it or was there a description on CW about a man who had short, could be shaved hair?
Please scroll down a bit to read. This is VERY interesting!

Ok, the e-fit put out by SY is of a man with very short/shaved hair. This same man seen in the Renault Scenic in Huelva!!
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 21.10.13 20:12

Didn't Jon Corner went with them? He fits the description IMO

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 21.10.13 20:17

Jon Corner is bald, I suspect that the caller would have said 'a bald man'.  The witness also said that there could have been a female behind Kate though she could not swear.
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.10.13 20:44

Few men of his age are bold. They start having retreating hairlines and shave. Corner was with them on the Huelva trip. Keep it simple ... As for the missing "hourSSS", one should take into consideration the time difference between Portugal and Spain. Once they got to Huelva it was one hour later - the difference can can be explained away [like so many things winkwink ] ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 21.10.13 21:06

Châtelaine wrote:Few men of his age are bold. They start having retreating hairlines and shave.  Corner was with them on the Huelva trip. Keep it simple ... As for the missing "hourSSS", one should take into consideration the time difference between Portugal and Spain. Once they got to Huelva it was one hour later - the difference can can be explained away [like so many things  ] ...
Ok.. gotcha. Was probably John McCann then who has really short/shaved hair.yes
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 21.10.13 22:27

PeterMac wrote:During a course at Bramshill one of our group came back after coffee and told the instructor he had to return home.
The instructor naturally asked if everything was well at home, hoped there was no family illness etc.
The officer replied that he had just phoned his wife, and she had told him she had bought a new car.
He had asked what sort.
She had replied "A Blue one"
There was general agreement that he should be released immediately and return home !
What`s so wrong with that?  I wouldn`t know the names of cars - they all look pretty much the same to me (a metal box on 4 wheels that moves).  The colour is the only way I can distinguish cars.  Mine`s red !
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by TellTheTruth 22.10.13 9:00

Could it be that the phone records will catch them out? As other posters have said, they had their phones with them on the trip.

There was talk before the Crimewatch about a study of the phone records and a short interview with a lady ( can't remember her name) who spoke of how forensics had improved over the past 5 years or so. The phone records threads here have always been very interesting.

I always thought the Huevla trip was a cover, it was just another little act. I never understood the need to travel all those miles to hand out a few dozen leaflets. It just doesn't ring true or sound convincing. IMHO.
TellTheTruth

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 30.10.13 9:28

Just popped on twitter & saw a link to a HiDeHo video which includes JC's footage of trip to Huelva.

Look @ 4.40 mins - Gerry loading a box which looks like cleaning cloths in the car (why?)
Look @ 4.55 mins - Gerry was wearing plastic gloves (why??).

@ 4.40 mins Kate can be heard saying "they haven't arrived"- This will be the police for the search by dogs I assume.

All looking somewhat suspicious to me. Did the cleaning cloths have cadaverine on them as dog alerted in boot?

Anyway GTG but hopefully something to think about.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 30.10.13 9:34

Gillyspot wrote:Just popped on twitter & saw a link to a HiDeHo video which includes JC's footage of trip to Huelva.

Look @ 4.40 mins - Gerry loading a box which looks like cleaning cloths in the car (why?)

@ 4.40 mins Kate can be heard saying "they haven't arrived"- This will be the police for the search by dogs I assume.

All looking somewhat suspicious to me. Did the cleaning cloths have cadaverine on them as dog alerted in boot?

I have mentioned those gloves before but have been told others cannot see them.  I'm glad someone else can.

I prefer to think, and think it more likely, it was cloths etc that caused the evidence in the boot as opposed to the little girl being there.  This is packing for the trip to Heulva.

Yes it is an interesting video indeed.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by divinetheswine 30.10.13 9:40

Gillyspot wrote:

Well spotted Gillyspot! The gloves do seem a little strange.
divinetheswine

Activity : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 30.10.13 9:47

Gillyspot wrote:Just popped on twitter & saw a link to a HiDeHo video which includes JC's footage of trip to Huelva.

Kate also says near the end that the "predator" broke in. As it was all left unsecured, I cannot see any evidence of breaking n. Walked in yes, but not "broke in" which implies some effort required to gain access. Unfortunately no effort would have been required.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 30.10.13 10:51

TellTheTruth wrote:Could it be that the phone records will catch them out? As other posters have said, they had their phones with them on the trip.

There was talk before the Crimewatch about a study of the phone records and a short interview with a lady ( can't remember her name) who spoke of how forensics had improved over the past 5 years or so. The phone records threads here have always been very interesting.

I always thought the Huevla trip was a cover, it was just another little act. I never understood the need to travel all those miles to hand out a few dozen leaflets. It just doesn't ring true or sound convincing. IMHO.
Their phone records have already caught them out. Both the PJ and SY are in possession of an expert's report on the analyses of the phone calls, starting on the 28th of April. These include the 12 voicemails received by Gerry which coordinate with calls from other numbers.  12 voicemails which are amongst the other calls he deleted from his phone before midnight on the 3rd. Calls which he strongly denied ever having received.

It's a mystery why SY recently started talking about 1000's of calls from about the whole population of PdL and surroundings. Absolute rubbish, they've got the evidence in their hands.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by SchrodingersBody 30.10.13 13:20

If they know which calls were made and which masts were activated, then I presume the authorities can track every handset in time and cross match every number involved with calls coming either into or out of PDL.
It's a huge task, but then people have been quietly working on this case for the past copuple of years with significant resources.
I'm also not sure if I saw somewhere about privacy laws meaning that portugese police only had access to certain records. Maybe english providers can provide some of the missing links in respect of calls to and from "english" handsets.

It wouldn't surprise me if phone records are key in the end whichever way things turn out.
SchrodingersBody

Activity : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 30.10.13 21:18

sami wrote:

I have mentioned those gloves before but have been told others cannot see them.  I'm glad someone else can.

I prefer to think, and think it more likely, it was cloths etc that caused the evidence in the boot as opposed to the little girl being there.  This is packing for the trip to Heulva.

Thanks.  He was definitely wearing gloves. I am not able to get a screenshot from the original link but this one shows where I saw him wearing the gloves. Incidentally a pair of latex gloves were found in a drawer  in their villa

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 30.10.13 22:01

Gillyspot wrote:
sami wrote:

Thanks.  He was definitely wearing gloves. I am not able to get a screenshot from the original link but this one shows where I saw him wearing the gloves. Incidentally a pair of latex gloves were found in a drawer  in their villa

I saw this clip ages ago and it sent a chill through me, I well remember. I played that vid so many times, unable to believe my eyes. No, definitely a glove, you can see the wrinkly cuff bit as he brings his hand out from the car interior. And all the while she's on the blower saying the police haven't arrived yet.

Insouciance to an astonishing degree. All in plain sight as usual. The untouchables, or so they think.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

huelva - Trip to Huelva - Page 4 Empty No glove

Post by Jon Oxford 30.10.13 23:05

I don't think GM is wearing gloves in that video, although in some of the frames it does look like he is. For example:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

However a frame or two later and it seems clear to me that what we can see is actually a couple of those rubber bracelets he often wears and the whiteness of his hand was just the sunlight:
Jon Oxford

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.10.13 23:10

Hello JudyTruly  hi 

Judy Truly@TrulyJudy73 30m
@IanKerr NO SURGICAL (LATEX ) GLOVES on Gerry #McCann. 2 yellow wristbands and his skin is all you see

Judy Truly@TrulyJudy73 54m
@19Barbara57 @justiceMANz @GILLYSPOT Yes the sun is reflecting the yellow onto his skin as it does. There is no sign of latex glove #McCann
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Up 30.10.13 23:23

Jon Oxford wrote:I don't think GM is wearing gloves in that video, although in some of the frames it does look like he is. For example:

However a frame or two later and it seems clear to me that what we can see is actually a couple of those rubber bracelets he often wears and the whiteness of his hand was just the sunlight:
With all due respect, I cannot "unsee" what I clearly saw in that video - latex gloves. A blind man on a galloping horse can see that Gerry is wearing latex gloves. Either that, or he needs an intensive course of Neutrogena hand cream to iron out the wrinkles. Must be exposure to all those detergents that one needs to use on one's hols, y'know? winkwink

Activity : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by DonNewbery 30.10.13 23:28

Fred Up wrote:With all due respect, I cannot "unsee" what I clearly saw in that video - latex gloves. A blind man on a galloping horse can see that Gerry is wearing latex gloves. Either that, or he needs an intensive course of Neutrogena hand cream to iron out the wrinkles. Must be exposure to all those detergents that one needs to use on one's hols, y'know? winkwink
I agree. They seem very clearly to be thin gloves to me. Even with wrinkles, and not fitting the fingers well. Has anyone mentioned that Kate is also clearly wearing gloves at 26:48-56 ?
DonNewbery

Activity : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryB 30.10.13 23:59

I think he is wearing gloves but I could see why there is some confusion.  But when Kate McCann is hanging the washing she also is wearing gloves.
MaryB
MaryB

Activity : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by DonNewbery 31.10.13 0:12

MaryB wrote:I think he is wearing gloves but I could see why there is some confusion.  But when Kate McCann is hanging the washing she also is wearing gloves.
One possibility is that - if, as seems highly likely, they were wearing gloves a lot on the 3rd and the next few days - and quite a few people may have witnessed this, perhaps they carried on wearing such gloves frequently, to make it look like something that they 'usually do' (as doctors, etc.)?
DonNewbery

Activity : 67

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top