The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Scotland Yard freemason cops cover up deaths of innocent citizens Mm11

Scotland Yard freemason cops cover up deaths of innocent citizens Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Scotland Yard freemason cops cover up deaths of innocent citizens Mm11

Scotland Yard freemason cops cover up deaths of innocent citizens Regist10

Scotland Yard freemason cops cover up deaths of innocent citizens

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scotland Yard freemason cops cover up deaths of innocent citizens Empty Scotland Yard freemason cops cover up deaths of innocent citizens

Post by ufercoffy 29.06.11 16:05

This was posted on twitter by steelmagnolia

http://www.intmensorg.info/masonicpolice.htm

It's looking good for the McCanns.

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard freemason cops cover up deaths of innocent citizens Empty Re: Scotland Yard freemason cops cover up deaths of innocent citizens

Post by Daisy 29.06.11 21:34

This case has screamed MASONIC to me from day one. However, I haven't
found any links between Gerry McCann (or any of the others) and
freemasonry. Has anyone on here? I know that Glasgow & Rothley are
both freemason strongholds, (& about the Rothley/Knights Templar
links) and that a high percent of medical professionals join the
freemasons.Problem is, if he is, it's much more difficult to find out because his lodge/s would likely be more private.

MASONS IN MEDICINE, EDUCATION, AND PUBLIC SERVICES

Masonry in the medical profession is prevalent, especially among general
practitioners and the more senior hospital doctors. Hospital Lodges prove
useful meeting places for medical staff and administrators. Most main
hospitals, including all the London teaching hospitals, have their own
Lodges. According to Sir Edward Tuckwell, former Sergeant-Surgeon to the
Queen, and Lord Porritt, Chairman of the African Medical and Research
Foundations - both Freemasons and both consultants to the Royal
Masonic Hospital - the Lodges of the teaching hospitals draw their
members from hospital staff and GP's connected with the hospital in
question.

http://www.ufopla.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Michael-Moore-Secrets-of-a-Secret-Society.pdf
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard freemason cops cover up deaths of innocent citizens Empty Freemasonry and the McCanns

Post by Tony Bennett 29.06.11 22:36

Daisy wrote:This case has screamed MASONIC to me from day one. However, I haven't found any links between Gerry McCann (or any of the others) and freemasonry. Has anyone on here? I know that Glasgow & Rothley are both freemason strongholds, (& about the Rothley/Knights Templar links) and that a high percent of medical professionals join the freemasons. Problem is, if he is, it's much more difficult to find out because his lodge/s would likely be more private...
It is an established fact that Edward Smethurst, who during 2007-9 was hailed in the press as 'the McCanns' co-ordinating lawyer', is a Freemason. He was Brian Kennedy's in-house lawyer at the Latium Group.
The remainder of this post has been removed by Tony Bennett at the request of Edward Smethurst, based on an agreement reached at the High Court on 7 December 2011 in settlement of his libel claim against me.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard freemason cops cover up deaths of innocent citizens Empty Re: Scotland Yard freemason cops cover up deaths of innocent citizens

Post by Daisy 30.06.11 0:48

Very Interesting information, thank you.

Much respect to you for your commitment in fighting for the truth in this case.

"Despite those who dismiss those who discuss the evils of freemasonry as
'conspiracy theorists', I do believe that, especially within the police
forces, high level Freemasons can still exert an unhealthy and powerful
influence over certain matters."

Indeed.
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard freemason cops cover up deaths of innocent citizens Empty freemasons symbolic

Post by Guest 30.04.12 11:37

In this picture G + K is wearing a old symbolic flower from Freemasons called forget me not.

from wikipedia: The small blue forget-me-not flower was first used by the Grand Lodge Zur Sonne, in 1926, as a Masonic emblem at the annual convention in Bremen, Germany. In 1938 the forget-me-not badge – made by the same factory as the Masonic badge – was chosen for the annual Nazi Party Winterhilfswerk, a Nazi charitable organisation which collected money so that other state funds could be freed up and used for rearmament. This coincidence enabled Freemasons to wear the forget-me-not badge as a secret sign of membership.[101][102][103]
After World War II, the forget-me-not[104][dead link] flower was again used as a Masonic emblem at the first Annual Convention of the United Grand Lodges of Germany in 1948. The badge is now worn in the coat lapel by Freemasons around the world to remember all those that have suffered in the name of Freemasonry, especially those during the Nazi era.[104][dead link][105]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry

Freemasons began using the flower in 1926 as a symbol well known in Germany as message not to forget the poor and desperate. Many other German charities were also using it at this time. In later years, by a handful of Masons, it was a means of recognition in place of the square and compass design. This was done across Nazi occupied Europe to avoid any danger of being singled out and persecuted. The symbol of the forget-me-not in modern Masonry has become more prevalent and exaggerated claims about the use of the symbol are often made in order to promote sales of bumper stickers of the symbol. [4] Today it is an interchangeable symbol with Freemasonry and some also use the Forget-me-not to remember those masons who were victimized by the Nazi regime.[5] In English Freemasonry it is more commonly now worn to remember those that have died as a symbol that you may be gone but not forgotten.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forget-me-not

[img]Scotland Yard freemason cops cover up deaths of innocent citizens 1-nati10[/img]

[img]Scotland Yard freemason cops cover up deaths of innocent citizens Forget10[/img]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 30.04.12 12:06

Moa wrote:In this picture G + K is wearing a old symbolic flower from Freemasons called forget me not.

[img]Scotland Yard freemason cops cover up deaths of innocent citizens 1-nati10[/img]

[img]Scotland Yard freemason cops cover up deaths of innocent citizens Forget10[/img]

Moa, where does this photo come from? Have you any idea who these people are?

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.04.12 12:14

Read here

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/INTERNATIONAL.htm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 30.04.12 13:01

Moa wrote:Read here

Thank you. You are clever. The photographs are hilarious. Kate looks rough, but in one of the photographs, the look she seems to give the woman in front of her isn't very pally.
Gerry looks as if he's just a month out of prison with that haircut and both of them look less than happy at being only part of a meeting, instead of the stars. Even positioned behind other people. Three years ago. I'm convinced Maddie wasn't a healthy child, but Kate looks not at all well - these days certainly worse.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.04.12 13:06

tigger wrote:

Thank you. You are clever. The photographs are hilarious. Kate looks rough, but in one of the photographs, the look she seems to give the woman in front of her isn't very pally.
Gerry looks as if he's just a month out of prison with that haircut and both of them look less than happy at being only part of a meeting, instead of the stars. Even positioned behind other people. Three years ago. I'm convinced Maddie wasn't a healthy child, but Kate looks not at all well - these days certainly worse.

Wonder who the lady in pink is. She looks too happy and are only present at one of the group pictures.

Kate have a very different look than the others, stressed, irritated, uncomfortable..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross 30.04.12 13:09

I think we have to be a bit cleverer than we're supposed to be here. We have to bear in mind that the presentation of this case has been controlled from the beginning, the path is littered with red herrings placed there to distract and misdirect. Invoke freemasonry and conspiracists jump to attention, the dark and secret brotherhood that rules the world. I really don't think it's that simple.
This case is, at best, about the death of a child. At worst…
I suspect most people here know a freemason (if they are not one themselves). I do, an aged uncle. The large majority of 'widow's sons' never progress past the third degree (master mason), in fact I suspect only certain bloodlines are allowed to (this the UK version of the Scottish Rite, I think things are a bit different in the US for example). Not much esoteric knowledge is revealed to them, most of them don't even understand the symbolism prevalent throughout their lodge (actually temple) and when they intone "My master comes from the East' in one of their initiation rituals don't stop to think who that 'master' is (the morning star, Venus, Lucifer). So for the majority of those men the lodge is not much more than a gentleman's club, with perks, such as the agreeing of local government contracts, safe routes home from boozy nights out agreed with the police chief, that sort of low to mid level corruption. But, covering up the death of a child? I'm pretty sure my uncle would not want to go along with something that dark, and ask yourself if the mason you know would. Privilege? Yes. Corrupt benefits? Yes. But impunity? Personally, I don't think so.
That's not to say that it is a controlling structure because it certainly is, but if it was a comprehensive shadow structure, why was Common Purpose
created? Now there is a deeply sinister organisation, that has silently placed its apparatchiks in every branch of the establishment. If freemasonry already performed that function, surely there would be no need for Common Purpose?
You see I think, having been round the houses with all this, that the 'Truth Movement' was created specifically with the intention of confusing, diverting and misdirecting. We've been fed tit-bits to get us looking in the wrong direction. It is the essence of the illusionists's art - we are all looking at the right hand waving around while the left hand pulls the rabbit of their pocket. While we've been focussing on the masons Common Purpose have slipped into place. They've been pulling this same trick off for, well probably millennia.
So I think we have two clues of misdirection in this case. Firstly the Knight's Templar bouquet at the Rothey Memorial. Isn't that a bit obvious? Would a 'secret society' be so overtly public in their support?
Secondly, the notorious 'Wider Agenda' picture. At first look, the implication is obvious, I'm sure you will have all discussed this previously. But rather than jump to the obvious conclusion there is a question to answer first. Why have we seen this image?
Whoever took that picture was in the meeting (if indeed it was a meeting and not a staged event, which I suspect it was) and therefore in on whatever was being discussed. If it was a conspiracy was being discussed, they are part of it. So why would they then post that incriminating image online, taking the trouble to attach meta-tags to ensure it was picked up by anyone searching for images of McCann? Whoever did that wanted that image, and that implication, injected into the discourse. In my opinion, it is a misdirection.
McCann is a consultant, and the BMA is probably more mason-controlled than even the police forces, the fastest path to a lucrative consultancy is across the black-and-white checkered floor so McCann probably is in the brotherhood. I'm just not convinced that freemasonry plays any more of a role in all this than as a red herring.

Buddha
Ross
Ross

Activity : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 30.04.12 13:22

Moa, I don't think there is anything here to imply or indicate Freemasonry connection. Forget-me-not was chosen by the charity organisation Parents & Abducted Children Together as a symbol for their campaign to raise awareness for missing children on International Missing Children's Day (25th May). Even if Gerry was a mason, he wouldn't be going round advertising the fact by wearing a badge imo.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 30.04.12 13:28

anyone lese notice Kates expression and direction of her eyes in all the group photos?..... what does this say to you?

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross 30.04.12 13:29

david_uk wrote:anyone lese notice Kates expression and direction of her eyes in all the group photos?..... what does this say to you?

She's hating it.

Buddha
Ross
Ross

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.04.12 13:32

Ribisl wrote:

Moa, I don't think there is anything here to imply or indicate Freemasonry connection. Forget-me-not was chosen by the charity organisation Parents & Abducted Children Together as a symbol for their campaign to raise awareness for missing children on International Missing Children's Day (25th May). Even if Gerry was a mason, he wouldn't be going round advertising the fact by wearing a badge imo.

I know :) Just pointing out what else that symbol is used for.. I dont have an aswer as to who is involved or not. If I or anyone else did we wouldn be hanging around here would we? :)

I guess its just another coinsidence in this case gm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.04.12 13:33

Ross wrote:
david_uk wrote:anyone lese notice Kates expression and direction of her eyes in all the group photos?..... what does this say to you?

She's hating it.

Tiered of trying to look truthful when lying?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross 30.04.12 13:38

Moa wrote:
Ross wrote:

She's hating it.

Tiered of trying to look truthful when lying?

I'd say so. Keeping up that facade must be exhausting. He, on the other hand, seems to carry it all rather easily.

Buddha
Ross
Ross

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.04.12 13:43

Moa wrote:[Wonder who the lady in pink is. She looks too happy and are only present at one of the group pictures.

That's Esther Rantzen, Moa. She's well known in the U K for, amongst other things, setting up Childline - an emergency help line for children.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 30.04.12 14:19

I came accross this a long time ago. Don't know if it really contributes to this discussion.

I have no knowledge about the mason's. A lot of this on the link also doesnt make sense to me. Maybe just all speculation.

http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/browse_thread/thread/08b70efc7c5d466d
sweetex
sweetex

Activity : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 30.04.12 14:53

Scotland Yard freemason cops cover up deaths of innocent citizens 442375629

Sometimes its better to leave things alone?

http://www.lmpx.com/nav/article.php/freenews.netfront.net/alt.abuse/314/read/index.html

Scroll down to where it says : deleted potentially libellous. Scotland Yard freemason cops cover up deaths of innocent citizens 442375629

I know we shouldnt believe everything we read, but it seems there is a connection between the mccanns and Reverend Doctor Brother Rowland Croucher - even if you google his name and mccanns
sweetex
sweetex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.04.12 15:40

Jean wrote:
Moa wrote:[Wonder who the lady in pink is. She looks too happy and are only present at one of the group pictures.

That's Esther Rantzen, Moa. She's well known in the U K for, amongst other things, setting up Childline - an emergency help line for children.

Ty . I figured she might be a person from an organisation for children or something like that. Never heard of her in my country but then we don't have any abductions that are not solved or any emergency help line. The church has one SOS call line for all our people in personal need.. I think we have one case , that goes twenty something years back, that are yet to be solved of an abducted girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 30.04.12 16:03

tigger wrote:

There seems to be a lot of hand wringing from Kate in these photographs winkwink

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 30.04.12 17:11

imo Kate McCann will at some stage have a complete nervous breakdown. Can you imagine what day to day living must be like in that home? Talk of creating your own hell on earth.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.04.12 17:19

russiandoll wrote: imo Kate McCann will at some stage have a complete nervous breakdown. Can you imagine what day to day living must be like in that home? Talk of creating your own hell on earth.
Confession is a catharsis. It is why criminals do it. The stress of living with the lie is infinitely greater than the fear of punishment.
For some !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 30.04.12 17:57

Her book is evidence of the mental strain she is under. I got a strong impression that she is in thrall to her husband and would do anything, literally for him ; then I think it is the other way around and she is a cold woman who is a supreme actress, very confusing as to who is the dominant one of the pair. I believe now they probably despise each other but are bound together by their past actions.
I honestly would not be them for all the money in the world. I wonder what each of them sees when they look into a mirror.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 30.04.12 22:00

sweetex wrote:Scotland Yard freemason cops cover up deaths of innocent citizens 442375629

Sometimes its better to leave things alone?

http://www.lmpx.com/nav/article.php/freenews.netfront.net/alt.abuse/314/read/index.html

Scroll down to where it says : deleted potentially libellous. Scotland Yard freemason cops cover up deaths of innocent citizens 442375629

I know we shouldnt believe everything we read, but it seems there is a connection between the mccanns and Reverend Doctor Brother Rowland Croucher - even if you google his name and mccanns

soz

Apologies
sweetex
sweetex

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top