The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 14 Mm11

murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 14 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 14 Mm11

murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 14 Regist10

What was so special about Burgau?

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 14 Empty Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by Guest 15.05.14 17:30

Thank Warheit. It must be a perspective thing. As it seems a very large arm for a 4 year old girl, and a very large ice-cream.  big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 14 Empty Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by Wahrheit 15.05.14 18:00

dantezebu wrote:Thank Warheit. It must be a perspective thing. As it seems a very large arm for a 4 year old girl, and a very large ice-cream.  big grin
I ain't personally ever seen an ice cream that big myself. The arm seems about right - maybe it could be a bit smaller - but IF there is a band then the bend in the elbow seems to be acceptable based on my rough experiment.
Wahrheit

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 15.05.14 18:02

The hand holding the spoon just doesn't look right, the forefinger doesn't look long enough in relation to the other fingers.
Also if you magnify the photo Madeleine's right eye look weird, the eyeball is turned in to far.
It looks to me like she has eye make up on and lipstick.

Which ever way you look at this photo, imo it's purpose is to give the viewer an explicit insinuation. Sick. Just sick.

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 15.05.14 22:38

I think the release of those photos was,at least in part, a way of sticking two fingers up at Amaral. What exactly was the state of play between the McCircus camp and the Amaral camp at the time those photos were published? I think they were deliberately explicit, provocative and shocking in order to convey a message. Not least one of threatening contempt. Some people think they are above the law.

I am not a criminologist but I would imagine that a criminologist would be able to make some pertinent observations in connection with this case. Such a shame that we got lumbered with brown-nose Clarence Mitchell who is so full of hot air and an inflated sense of his own self-importance that it's astonishing he hasn't reached Mars by now (we can only hope he might end up there big grin ).

Gerry  lolling around the police station sucking on a lollipop and taking an interest in 'footie' only a few days after his daughter disappeared would be in keeping with his extreme narcissism and love of power games and 'confusion' techniques in my opinion. 

The police would have I imagine, quite understandably, been astounded by his provocative and contemptuous manner - towards not just them but also his daughter. Such was his 'hubris' that he, presumably, felt he was untouchable and the Portuguese 'sardine-munchers'  wouldn't stand a chance. 

What a cheek that there were reports in the media of how the police had long boozy lunches when, by their own admission, the McCAnns and their friends left their children alone every night to have long boozy dinners! They were the irresponsible ones from the very start, but try to pin the blame of their gross negligence (and probably worse) on everyone else. So arrogant and unpleasant.

Still, I guess that kind of behaviour is consistent with the personality trait that I suspect both McCanns have - and many of their friends no doubt. 

To my mind, there is a direct parallel between Gerry's lolling around at the police station sucking on a lollipop days after Madeleine disappeared and the release of that deliberately provocative photo of Madeleine. It also ties in with Gerry's smirk throughout the press conference when the age-progressed photo of Madeleine is release which culminates in him bursting out into uncontrolled laughter.

Sorry, but whoever is supporting the McCircus is just SICK, SICK, SICK.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.14 12:25

murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 14 Mwitha11

I know there has been a lot of discussion about this photograph. Does the hand with the ice cream belong to Maddie and so on.

I came across this copy on another forum, and it doesn't appear as clipped as others so seems to show her full arm.

It is a bad pic. very grainy, but thought it might be worth copying here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.14 12:50

daffodil wrote:

That ice cream must be eighteen inches long....

Pointless fact of the day: "Salsalito" is an anagram of "Lolita ass".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 20.05.14 15:22

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
daffodil wrote:

It strikes me that this is the second photograph lately offered  - desperately trying to correct the major mistake made years ago.
Both have altered the angle of the arm and fitted in an elbow,  fine,  all sorted then. Except it still looks like an adult hand and I've never seen a toddler with spare flesh on the upper arm - and the 18 inch icecream.
Angle of original hand and forearm changed by some 45 degrees.
No, I'm still not a believer, the original had a message, not a very subtle one either. Still has a child sucking on a lolly with a 'naughty girl ' expression and a leaking  ice cream added by somebody who wanted it there.

Imo the reason there are so many easily proven photoshopped pictures is because the people who've altered them aren't as good as they think and the 90+% of people aren't very observant. The McCanns certainly aren't.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.14 15:25

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
daffodil wrote:

Can you actually get ice cream cones as long as that... Looks ridiculous.

I certainly have never seen one that size before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 20.05.14 15:33

Andrew77R wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
daffodil wrote:

Can you actually get ice cream cones as long as that... Looks ridiculous.

I certainly have never seen one that size before.

I wish you could get them that big. They would then maybe last through a whole unconvincing episode of CrimeWatch, well the first half anyway after which you'd be feeling totally sick and not just because of the ice-cream.  :bad: 
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.14 16:32

daffodil wrote:murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 14 Mwitha11

I know there has been a lot of discussion about this photograph. Does the hand with the ice cream belong to Maddie and so on.

I came across this copy on another forum, and it doesn't appear as clipped as others so seems to show her full arm.

Poor Madeleine. Three years old and already has bingo wings.

Even though the image is is grainy and an odd angle, the ice-cream arm is much longer than the lolly arm. Her ice-cream wrist is thicker than her lolly wrist as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.14 16:45

I posted this photo (as strange as many others IMO) because I had never seen it before so just to record it really, I'm not attempting to suggest it is unaltered.

I copy below the date it was posted on another site and the poster's comments.    Now how spooky is that    bigshock    I have just noticed it was 6 years to the day

--------------------------------------------------
Following accompanied the posting of this photo :
""  05-20-2008, 02:10 PM

There has been quite the discussion about these pictures on the 3A's forum:
Here is another view showing her arm more clearly:

These photos may (or may not) have been altered. If they have, I have no idea by whom or for what reason. There is also alot of talk about the picture showing eyeliner and lipstick.

You be the judge. ""
---------------------------------------------------
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.14 16:49

Is there any chance the two images can be put side by side by someone who knows how?
I'm useless, despite all the recent tips I still can't do it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.14 17:00

murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 14 Maddie10murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 14 Mwitha11
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.14 17:01

They look like the arms of a bodybuilder on steroids!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.14 17:02

Thank you Poe  high5 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.14 17:04

It looks to be that the lower part of the photograph has been elongated/stretched to fit the arm in.
I've never seen an ice cream cone that shape
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 20.05.14 17:07

That ice cream would be more at home on the launch pad at Kennedy Space Center.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.14 17:20

Is there a full length version of this picture as well?

If there is, and anyone can tell me where it is, I'll put all three images together.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 20.05.14 17:41

the width of the arm nearest the camera looks almost as wide as her body!
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 20.05.14 20:06

worriedmum wrote:the width of the arm nearest the camera looks almost as wide as her body!

If you enlarge the one Poe posted, you'll see around the shoulder strap a much lighter area which may well be the result of pasting an adult arm on the body (reduced in size).
I've commented on the bingo wings years ago. It may be that the icecream didn't fit the picture so a bit more hamfisted adjustments were made by shortening the fore arm and overlooking the fact that now the arm was in fact amputated.

We see knuckles on this hand, on the tennis photo and on the strange left hand in the kitchen photo as well.
In the last one the colour of the arm changes abruptly from the elbow on.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers 20.05.14 20:30

The upper part of the supposedly badly photoshopped arm is a pink ribbon on her dress surely?
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 20.05.14 21:09

Madeleine definitely has red lipstick on as well as black eye make up. Either that, or it has been added later.

The cone is way two long, it looks like two have been put together in order to make it appear longer.

Now why would any parent, who believed their four year old daughter might in the hands of some vile paedophile gang, put out a photo like that?
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 20.05.14 21:42

tigger wrote:
worriedmum wrote:the width of the arm nearest the camera looks almost as wide as her body!

If you enlarge the one Poe posted, you'll see  around the shoulder strap  a much lighter area which may well be the result of  pasting an adult arm on the body (reduced in size).
I've commented on the bingo wings years ago. It may be that the icecream didn't fit the picture so a bit more hamfisted adjustments were made by shortening the fore arm and overlooking the fact that now the arm was in fact amputated.

We see knuckles on this hand, on the tennis photo and on the strange left hand in the kitchen photo as well.
In the last one the colour of the arm changes abruptly from the elbow on.

Copied from the "favorite" trousers thread:

murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 14 06-05-07-Mail

On the subject of 'knuckles' the way Kate is wielding that  knife is a scary sight.  Is that a shadow on the upper part of the blade?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.14 22:03

Does anyone else think that the dress Madeleine is wearing in the ice cream photo is the same as the one in the photo of her lying down looking back?

I am hopeless at posting photos and they need to be seen together. It did occur to me that as both photos are unsuitable and suggestive for a 3 year old maybe they were taken close together, same day, same photographer?

I must add that I think the one of Maddie lying down is shown (briefly) to be framed on GM's desk in the Jon Corner video, and if I'm right seems an inappropriate photo of one's missing daughter to display.
Only my opinion of course, and I may have got it all wrong.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 20.05.14 22:30

Mirage wrote:

That ice cream would be more at home on the launch pad at Kennedy Space Center.
 big grin  that really made me laugh
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top