The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 7 Mm11

murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 7 Mm11

murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 7 Regist10

What was so special about Burgau?

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 7 Empty Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by Guest 02.01.12 12:03

Cannes someone please line up the four photos ? My computer broke and the iPad wont do it ..

No doubt in my mind the icecream and makeup are taken on that balcony. So why did they Lie ? And why does she look so different in age ? And WHEN Where they taken ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 7 Empty Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by Nina 02.01.12 12:04

aiyoyo wrote:
Nina wrote:I agree re the Burgau apartment being the venue for the eye shadow photograph. It is more than coincidence that the wall and the blue of the chair should be in the apartment shot and also the eye shadow shot.

I have always assumed that the removal of Madeleine from the creche only 15 minutes after enrolling was due to the fact that she was either crying, having a twopenneth strop or some other reason for her parents to be called to take her away. I now question whether she was enrolled and then taken away after 15 minutes for some other reason.

Is anyone saying the make up photo was taken on May3rd?

I dont believe anyone knows when the picture was taken even if it was taken where people think it was taken.

I am confusing even myself. ARRGHHHHH!!

Hi Aiyoyo and now me. Arrrrrggggghhhhh so murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 7 725573 . I have no idea when the makeup was applied and pohotographed but I am sure the background is not Rothley and matches the Burgau apartment wall. It also matches the walls of my house, I live in Spain. Having said that the cottage we lived in in the UK before moving here also had the same walls. What is the clincher for me is the blue behind her. A colour I know but that together with the wall leads me to Burgau.

My mention of the leaving the creche early one day was previous assuming that the parents had been asked to remove her for some reason. I now wonder if it was in fact the parents removing her without the request and for their own reasons.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollAng 02.01.12 12:12

Moa wrote:Cannes someone please line up the four photos ? My computer broke and the iPad wont do it ..

No doubt in my mind the icecream and makeup are taken on that balcony. So why did they Lie ? And why does she look so different in age ? And WHEN Where they taken ?

Here you go, Moamurat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 7 201010
TrollAng
TrollAng

Activity : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 02.01.12 12:29

Nina wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
Nina wrote:I agree re the Burgau apartment being the venue for the eye shadow photograph. It is more than coincidence that the wall and the blue of the chair should be in the apartment shot and also the eye shadow shot.

I have always assumed that the removal of Madeleine from the creche only 15 minutes after enrolling was due to the fact that she was either crying, having a twopenneth strop or some other reason for her parents to be called to take her away. I now question whether she was enrolled and then taken away after 15 minutes for some other reason.

I dont believe anyone knows when the picture was taken even if it was taken where people think it was taken.

Hi Aiyoyo and now me. Arrrrrggggghhhhh so murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 7 725573 . I have no idea when the makeup was applied and pohotographed but I am sure the background is not Rothley and matches the Burgau apartment wall. It also matches the walls of my house, I live in Spain. Having said that the cottage we lived in in the UK before moving here also had the same walls. What is the clincher for me is the blue behind her. A colour I know but that together with the wall leads me to Burgau.

My mention of the leaving the creche early one day was previous assuming that the parents had been asked to remove her for some reason. I now wonder if it was in fact the parents removing her without the request and for their own reasons.

Well according to Kate the photo was taken after Maddie messed about mummy's make up at home, so had to assume the photo was taken at home. The trouble is the wall and its colour is not chez maccanns inside or outside.
Like you said your cottage was same walls in UK, yes I know older cottages and older holiday resorts in UK can be painted over to hide years old weather-worn-out and dirty wall- it's called masking over.
But Rothley is a new estate built from bricks! And still in pristine condition without needing paint to coat over.
Unless they took her elsewhere to take that photo, else it does not explain why background wall was not chez mccanns.

It could well be taken at her (Maddie's) grandma's house in UK for all we know but it certainly is morbid to take a child out painted like that wearing beads and all. Bizzare.
Then again, it could have been taken anywhere, even in the Burgau's apt, for all people know. Because they're infamous for lying their words count for nothing.

What I also fail to understand is how kate even thinks the public will be engaged in the search by looking at such a photo?
What was she thinking when she released an inappropriate photo like that?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 02.01.12 12:44

aiyoyo wrote:
Nina wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

Well according to Kate the photo was taken after Maddie messed about mummy's make up at home, so had to assume the photo was taken at home. The trouble is the wall and its colour is not chez maccanns inside or outside.
Like you said your cottage was same walls in UK, yes I know older cottages and older holiday resorts in UK can be painted over to hide years old weather-worn-out and dirty wall- it's called masking over.
But Rothley is a new estate built from bricks! And still in pristine condition without needing paint to coat over.
Unless they took her elsewhere to take that photo, else it does not explain why background wall was not chez mccanns.

It could well be taken at her (Maddie's) grandma's house in UK for all we know but it certainly is morbid to take a child out painted like that wearing beads and all. Bizzare.
Then again, it could have been taken anywhere, even in the Burgau's apt, for all people know. Because they're infamous for lying their words count for nothing.

What I also fail to understand is how kate even thinks the public will be engaged in the search by looking at such a photo?

Yes it was a very old cottage murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 7 742129

To me if a little girl is playing around in Mum's make up and jewellry box and wardrobe she would have looked very colourful and garish, but most of all she would have looked happy and as though she was enjoying playing at being a lady. On this photograph Madeleine looks none of this. Not colourfull or garish and certainly not happy.

And why would Kate think it a suitable photograph to release? Well the sheeples would look and think "ah bless isn't she gorgeous" and would gloat over it and feel even more sorry for the McCanns.

We are not sheeples thank God.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 02.01.12 12:46

This is the question nobody can answer. Why on earth release such a photo like this

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.01.12 13:39

jd wrote:

This is the question nobody can answer. Why on earth release such a photo like this

There are a few possibilities that I can think of.

1. By then they had silenced the media. They were begging for another libel opportunity.
2. This makeup game involved a lot more people than just the subject and the makeup artist, is it a threat as in a threat to reveal another picture?
3. They actually see nothing wrong with the pictures.
4. It's arrogance. They feel invincible. They have had many a laugh at being able to pull this one off.
5. They were blackmailed into releasing them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.01.12 13:45

I certainly go along with point 4. They must have been falling about laughing when all the mainstream media went along with the "normal family photos" joke.

I just wonder what on earth the McCanns would have to do to make the brain-washed section of the public realise that it's all a hoax.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 7 Empty ice cream photo

Post by russiandoll 02.01.12 15:34

I am more and more disturbed by the inference I am making from this photo that at some time Maddie was at that Burgau apartment. Make up photo highly suggestive, but its what is showing in this ice cream photo thats convinced me. Can anyone get a blown up photo showing the tiled area under the table and chair?
Yes Tigger I noticed as soon as I looked at this photo that someone is holding the ice cream as the arm angle where elbow should be is all out.
A truly weird photo. You can but ask yourself why certain photos were taken, there seems to be no spontaneity as in that will make a nice photo, get the camera. Couldn't be as so many photos look bizarre and inappropriate...so posed and arranged by an adult or adults I think....makes my skin crawl looking at some of them.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.01.12 15:43

TrollAng wrote:
Moa wrote:Cannes someone please line up the four photos ? My computer broke and the iPad wont do it ..

Here you go, Moamurat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 7 201010

Ty. The two first is right the other two I meant was burgau and rothley picture of wall and balcony :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 02.01.12 15:56

Molly wrote: quote (snipped) 5. They were blackmailed into releasing them. unquote

Or releasing them was blackmail?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 7 Empty take a look

Post by russiandoll 02.01.12 16:13

although I can paste into a message I can't send, but there is a picture of an avatar in the female cartoon character section of the gallery.... very reminiscent of the notorious one of Maddie lying down near a skirting board at home. Posters on the pro sites accuse anyone of seeing anything inappropriate in this and the make -up photo, of being perverts.
After looking at that cartoon character in a similar it has to be said seductive pose, I think anyone regarding that photo of Maddie as innocent has a seriously skewed mind.
What do they think went on here ? Is that a natural and spontaneous position for a child to be in? I am trying to think of a scenario where she might be noticed like that and hurriedly captured on film, having a problem doing so. Maybe in context of a video it would seem more reasonable, if she had been rolling around and laughing, who knows? Given how it looks and the feared circumsances of her fate mentioned by her parents, it was seriously off to release this photo.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.01.12 16:24

tigger wrote: Or releasing them was blackmail?

That was option 2, Tigger smilie

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind 02.01.12 16:55

ROSA wrote:murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrbZKCy4FmSIC7ERcm_n0jBY0l_1Mbzm4EDQwfmr23ySui0AE7murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 7 Madeline-mccann-994778521
murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 7 Balcony
I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned this so if they have forgive me. I’m looking at this picture with the eye shadow. Just to the right of her head is a bracket or something similar on the wall. If we take into account the angle at which the picture was taken and the foreshortening of the lens we can say that that fixture on the wall would be considerably higher up than it appears. Now look at the photo of the balcony. You will need to magnify it probably. Find the right hand door and move up the door frame to the top right hand corner, then look just to the left of that upper right hand corner, look through the glass panel to the wall behind. What do you see? Is that the same object to the right of Maddie’s head? Iff she were stood below that as we see in the photo of her then the doorway would also provide the darkness that we see to her left in the photo......
monkey mind
monkey mind

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 02.01.12 17:34

monkey mind wrote:
ROSA wrote:murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrbZKCy4FmSIC7ERcm_n0jBY0l_1Mbzm4EDQwfmr23ySui0AE7murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 7 Madeline-mccann-994778521
murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 7 Balcony
I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned this so if they have forgive me. I’m looking at this picture with the eye shadow. Just to the right of her head is a bracket or something similar on the wall. If we take into account the angle at which the picture was taken and the foreshortening of the lens we can say that that fixture on the wall would be considerably higher up than it appears. Now look at the photo of the balcony. You will need to magnify it probably. Find the right hand door and move up the door frame to the top right hand corner, then look just to the left of that upper right hand corner, look through the glass panel to the wall behind. What do you see? Is that the same object to the right of Maddie’s head? Iff she were stood below that as we see in the photo of her then the doorway would also provide the darkness that we see to her left in the photo......

Cannot get that Monkey Mind but have noticed a little dog sat on the sofa murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 7 160807

I think it is the other end of the terrace with probably a bedroom patio door behind her. It is a very reduced picture of her, I wish we could see the fuul photo that was released as we might find some more clues.

Back to top Go down

murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 7 Empty A shaggy dog story?

Post by Guest 02.01.12 17:40

I'm not sure whether or not you're being serious Nina about a dog on the sofa. It looks like a cushion to me!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind 02.01.12 17:46

Nina, look through glass panel at the top right hand corner of the right hand door to the stucco wall behind, if you magnify it you will see what appears to be a bracket hanging down on the wall like the one to the right of her head. If she were stood below that as in the makeup picture then you would see the bracket as it is and the doorway behind her right side (left as we look).
monkey mind
monkey mind

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 02.01.12 18:04

Marian wrote:I'm not sure whether or not you're being serious Nina about a dog on the sofa. It looks like a cushion to me!

Hi Marian, replied and it went into cyber space murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 7 742129 Yes I was being serious. On high magnification I did think that either a small dog or a cat was at the end of the sofa. Not that it is significant of anything, or maybe it could be. But on looking again yes it could be the way a cushion is crumpled.

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollAng 02.01.12 18:30

I saw a dog or cat too Nina but I can't see any way the picture was taken on that balcony. I think the wall is an outside wall and the thing over her head is either a windchime or crucifix. The blue chair behind Madeleine is the wrong colour and shape for the furniture on the balcony. But I do think that the Ice Cream picture could well have been taken there, same shade of floor tiles and patio furniture.
TrollAng
TrollAng

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.01.12 18:59

TrollAng wrote:I saw a dog or cat too Nina but I can't see any way the picture was taken on that balcony. I think the wall is an outside wall and the thing over her head is either a windchime or crucifix. The blue chair behind Madeleine is the wrong colour and shape for the furniture on the balcony. But I do think that the Ice Cream picture could well have been taken there, same shade of floor tiles and patio furniture.

I think the blue on the makeup photo is a t-shirt. I ve seen the whole picture before and im pretty sure it showed a man sitting there.
I think its taken on that balcony, in front of the chairs, where all the small windows are, and that is the dark we see on her right side (on left side from our view) The black thing on the wall on her left might be one of those telling the temperature outside? The balcony picture is it taken before or after may 3 07 ? the thing can have been removed or hung up after the balcony picture was taken..

Here is an article about the picture. saying shes having blue makeup and a gold bow in her hair..

http://www.manchesterwired.co.uk/news.php/56693-Madeleine-McCann-New-video-and-photo-released-by-family
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 7 Empty questions

Post by tumbleweed 02.01.12 19:14

Is there a version of the eyeshadow picture anywhere that shows more of the picture, does anyone know?

Is the blue in the eyeshadow picture perhaps a puffy sleeve of a dress, perhaps?

Like someone above asked, is the pink thing in her hair the same as the pink thing in her hair in the supposed last photo? She looks very similar in age and haircut in both of these pictures.

Does anyone have a picture they can put up of the balcony of apt 5A? I can't find it now, but I seem to remember a picture taken on one of the balconies in that complex having something with brackets hanging on the walls.

Lastly, does anyone else have a suspicion that the eyeshadow picture could be the real last photo? I don't know why I think this, but I do get that feeling for some reason.
tumbleweed
tumbleweed

Activity : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollAng 02.01.12 19:16

murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 7 Moa10

Yes, Moa, I can see now where the blue in the background might be a t-shirt but I can't see where the wall in the balcony (middle picture) matches the makeup picture at all.
TrollAng
TrollAng

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.01.12 19:19

TrollAng wrote:murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 7 Moa10

Yes, Moa, I can see now where the blue in the background might be a t-shirt but I can't see where the wall in the balcony (middle picture) matches the makeup picture at all.

After seen a better quality photo on my computer of the icecream picture im not so sure anymore that its taken on the balcony. i think only the makeup phot is taken there. She also looks a year younger on the icecream one compered to makeup photo.

on this icecream picture the thing behind here looks purple not blue.

[img]murat - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 7 Images11[/img]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.01.12 19:21

Moa wrote:
TrollAng wrote:I saw a dog or cat too Nina but I can't see any way the picture was taken on that balcony. I think the wall is an outside wall and the thing over her head is either a windchime or crucifix. The blue chair behind Madeleine is the wrong colour and shape for the furniture on the balcony. But I do think that the Ice Cream picture could well have been taken there, same shade of floor tiles and patio furniture.

I think the blue on the makeup photo is a t-shirt. I ve seen the whole picture before and im pretty sure it showed a man sitting there.
I think its taken on that balcony, in front of the chairs, where all the small windows are, and that is the dark we see on her right side (on left side from our view) The black thing on the wall on her left might be one of those telling the temperature outside? The balcony picture is it taken before or after may 3 07 ? the thing can have been removed or hung up after the balcony picture was taken..

Here is an article about the picture. saying shes having blue makeup and a gold bow in her hair..

http://www.manchesterwired.co.uk/news.php/56693-Madeleine-McCann-New-video-and-photo-released-by-family

This artcile is saying shes having a gold bow on the makeup photo. When I look at the icecream photo it looks like shes wearing maybe a gold bow on her head..
Where this pictures relised on the same day ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.01.12 19:24

tumbleweed wrote:Is there a version of the eyeshadow picture anywhere that shows more of the picture, does anyone know?

Is the blue in the eyeshadow picture perhaps a puffy sleeve of a dress, perhaps?

Like someone above asked, is the pink thing in her hair the same as the pink thing in her hair in the supposed last photo? She looks very similar in age and haircut in both of these pictures.

Does anyone have a picture they can put up of the balcony of apt 5A? I can't find it now, but I seem to remember a picture taken on one of the balconies in that complex having something with brackets hanging on the walls.

Lastly, does anyone else have a suspicion that the eyeshadow picture could be the real last photo? I don't know why I think this, but I do get that feeling for some reason.

im 99 % sure there is a picture somewhere, maybe it was on the pamalam site wich has now shut down Sad Im 99 % sure you clearly saw a mans thsirt on the whole of that picture...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top