The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A few lies - Page 4 Mm11

A few lies - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A few lies - Page 4 Mm11

A few lies - Page 4 Regist10

A few lies

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A few lies - Page 4 Empty Re: A few lies

Post by Guest 26.05.11 13:05

Garth wrote:Mike Hardy A few lies - Page 4 0197

The Creche Sheet entries A few lies - Page 4 1214444319
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 26.05.11 13:41

Garth wrote:You see, me, (not literally - for clairity roll ) you have absolutely no comprehension, which is what I have said regarding understanding this case.

You've now looked up the dictionary and come up with the 3rd definition........for those who cannot comprehend 1 or 2!

3) An inaccurate or false statement.

Now, for it to be inaccurate or false, we need to prove that at the time of their idea or thoughts, it was known to them to be inaccurate or false, to be confirmed as a LIE. In other words they knew with absolutely certainty that their claim was accurate. I suggest they didnt, I suggest that under the circumstancies it led them to believe this to be the case, which, in a nutshell for you means

THEY COULD HAVE BEEN MISTAKEN!

which doesn't mean LIE.

Me, seriously mate, im rapidly loosing interest. If you cannot understand this most basic logic then we have no hope of agreeing anything.

Rapidly losing interest? Tell me about it, but I wasn’t the one who started examining the minutiae of the meaning of the word “lying” to try and prove a new point after I had given you the evidence regarding the shutters which disproved your first point.

For the sake of clarity let’s look at the meaning of the word:

1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
2. something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one.
3. an inaccurate or false statement.

Now you are falsely assuming that in order for the author to use the word “lie” it must be on the basis that all 3 definitions are met.
This isn’t the case. It has 3 definitions because the word can be used to describe 3 different things in 3 different contexts. It doesn’t mean it has to mean all 3 definitions before it can be used, which is what you’ve said.

Agree?

Clearly as the author hasn’t provided reasons why there was intent to deceive or evidence to show intent of a false impression it’s safe to assume the author was using the word to describe an inaccurate or false statement, which is what they are, and what I’ve been saying all along.

In every day language if we are to use the word lying in the context of the first two definitions we usually preface “lying” with the word “deliberately” and there is no sign of that word in this document.

So whilst you can interpret it how you like technically the author is correct in the use of the word “lying”. Would a caveat at the bottom of the document saying:

"the author recoginses that the word lie in this document could be replaced with the word mistake"

The point is if you do change lie for mistake the inference remains exactly the same when viewed in the context of the amount of "mistakes" in their accounts.

Perhaps you should now throw the same amount of zeal and microscopic examination into understanding why there were so many false statements and inaccuracies and apply some of your fabled comprehension as to what that could possibly mean.
Me

Activity : 698

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitti 26.05.11 13:48

Kate McCann is lying.
Kitti
Kitti

Activity : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitti 26.05.11 13:49

Garth wrote:How would you like to place a wager that your claims of 'lies' can be proven to be either misinterpretations, misunderstandings or just a complete and utter lack of comprehension?

All I need to do is prove that only 'one' of your claims are wrong and you are guilty of libel.

Up to you Jill Havern.

Lets see YOU show the courage of your convictions..........and if you cannot, all I see, is these claims as being nothing more than propaganda to instill hate in the minds of those guillible enough to believe it! 

I can prove one lie?
Kitti
Kitti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitti 26.05.11 13:52

Are the statements in the files just 'misinterpretations' garth?
Kitti
Kitti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.11 13:54

Kate McCanns witness statement 4th May 2007

At around 9.30pm, at the time when the witness should have gone to see her children, her friend Matt (a member of the group), who was coming to check, as well, went to the apartment where his children were staying and on his way went to the witness’s apartment. He entered the apartment through a glass sliding door at the side that was always unlocked and once inside, he had not gone into the children's bedroom. He remained at the bedroom door, listening for noise and observing the beds. He went back to the restaurant and said that everything was fine.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id192.html#sta4

If Matt observed the beds (not cots?) which are in the same line of vision as the window, why did he not see the curtains open, the window open and the shutter up? The abductor would have already been in cos JT saw him at 9.15 !

A few lies - Page 4 01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_16_small1

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PJ/5A_PHOTO_REPORT.htm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitti 26.05.11 14:00

WasNew wrote:I am sure I remember Kate McCann talking about a coloboma in an interview - that's the only time I had heard of it. Anyone found that interview on you tube?

We were being pointed to a girl with a distinguishing mark in her eye - we all remember the posters. It doesn't really matter to the rest of us what the medical term was.

piers Morgan tonight.....he asked about the distinguishing mark in her eye and Kate McCann said...to be honest, we haven't put much emphasis on her eye, it was just a fleck....Gerry McCann said......it was where one colour ran into another colour, we don't reallly think their was a colobomo, she had perfect eyesight....And you couldn't really see it unless you were close up to her face .

Gerry McCann said....it was a good marketing ploy....so who was the very first person to mention colobomo?

The fact off the matter is.....they didn't tell people their wasn't an eye defect, the let people believe for 4 years that their was.

Kitti
Kitti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.11 14:06

Hi Kitti,

Glad to see you here thumbsup

welcome2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A few lies - Page 4 Empty More lies?

Post by Guest 26.05.11 14:06

How glad I was when Garth announced at 11.07 that he'd had enough of this topic and said goodbye. However, as he has continued to make contributions here, may I state without any fear of contradiction that he told a lie?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitti 26.05.11 14:06

Don't forget, candy floss, matt also had xray eyes and could see through one off the twins cots which didn't have the mesh and could see the breathing.
Kitti
Kitti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.11 14:08

Jean wrote:How glad I was when Garth announced at 11.07 that he'd had enough of this topic and said goodbye. However, as he has continued to make contributions here, may I state without any fear of contradiction that he is telling lies?

Garth does that a lot Kitti, when he can't argue the facts big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitti 26.05.11 14:11

Kate McCann said in her book that knowbody really knew them and didn't bother to get their medical records....LIE......they. were refused when mr amaral asked for them.

Kate McCann said that didn't even bother to speak to their doctor....LIE.....the doctors statement is in the files.

Sorry that's two lies ....

Garth......where are you tease
Kitti
Kitti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitti 26.05.11 14:12

Hi candyfloss ..... hi
Kitti
Kitti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitti 26.05.11 14:14

Garth sounds like gerry!
Kitti
Kitti

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 26.05.11 14:18

Wow!

Kitti's on fire!

Keep up the good work!
Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.11 14:23

Kitti wrote:Kate McCann said in her book that knowbody really knew them and didn't bother to get their medical records....LIE......they. were refused when mr amaral asked for them.

Kate McCann said that didn't even bother to speak to their doctor....LIE.....the doctors statement is in the files.

Sorry that's two lies ....

Garth......where are you tease

Doctor's statement here..........

http://headlines-today.co.uk/2011/01/25/witness-statement-of-philip-hussey-mccann-family-doctor-2008-05-15/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 26.05.11 14:25

So question for Garth.

Given that Kitti has provided us with 3 examples of kate's lying are you now prepared to believe everything else in Kate's book or do you agree that given, there are 3 clear lies already shown, we must treat the rest of her "account" in context that she has proven to be a liar about aspects in this case?
Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Baronstu 26.05.11 14:28

Garth wrote:Raised as in about 1-2 inches max.
I don't need to try to raise THOSE shutters, i've had the same type, also as an engineer, I know the mechanism.
I suspect YOU may have been in PDL in may 2007 A few lies - Page 4 302873

Get on Baronstu!

Let me tell you, our double garage has a roller shutter door (not any more I hasten to add) and one evening...a few years ago mind, my sons 50cc KTM had been stolen. The shutters had been raised from the outside with brute force. No damage whatsover. And how did we know this.............because they were open.

Now, unless you know for sure that these shutters cannot be pushed up from the outside, and I mean testing them yourself, then we dont know for absolute certainty do we?

Re: Theory

RBxHN on Sat May 21, 2011 9:06 am

We use the same IP because we live in the same building.

It aint that hard to work out!

That just doesn't make sense.
Proof that they're the same person.
SAS...........Another little porky IMHO.
Baronstu

Activity : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by newguest 26.05.11 14:38

A few lies - Page 4 Empty
Kitti Today at 2:14 pm
Garth sounds like gerry!

Birds of a feather perhaps? A few lies - Page 4 302873
Anonymous
newguest

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 26.05.11 14:46

newguest wrote:A few lies - Page 4 Empty
Kitti Today at 2:14 pm
Garth sounds like gerry!

Birds of a feather perhaps? A few lies - Page 4 302873

One would hope that Gerry as a doctor has a little bit more insight in some of the topics discussed.

Bet then, while I never had a high opinion of his medical skills, the latest "misdiagnosis" does not shine a favourable light.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 26.05.11 17:36

Alas, I've proven my point........hooray, its been recognised.

So the author wasn't actually inferring that the McCanns were deliberately deviating from the truth, (according to our mate me)what the author was really trying to say is that they were mistaken. Excellent.

So these statements and I quote:

They lied about the distance from the apartment to the Tapas bar

They lied that you can see the apartment from the Tapas Bar

Should really read:

They were mistaken about the distance from the apartment to the Tapas bar.

and

They were mistaken that you can see the apartments from the Tapas bar.

A few lies - Page 4 609562  A few lies - Page 4 609562  A few lies - Page 4 609562  A few lies - Page 4 609562  A few lies - Page 4 609562  A few lies - Page 4 609562 
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by RBxHN 26.05.11 19:10

Crikey, 10 pages to understand the meaning of the word lied.

How will they cope when they find out some truths?

Start your engines!

P
RBxHN

Activity : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 26.05.11 19:13

Garth wrote:Alas, I've proven my point........hooray, its been recognised.

So the author wasn't actually inferring that the McCanns were deliberately deviating from the truth, (according to our mate me)what the author was really trying to say is that they were mistaken. Excellent.

So these statements and I quote:

They lied about the distance from the apartment to the Tapas bar

They lied that you can see the apartment from the Tapas Bar

Should really read:

They were mistaken about the distance from the apartment to the Tapas bar.

and

They were mistaken that you can see the apartments from the Tapas bar.

A few lies - Page 4 609562 A few lies - Page 4 609562 A few lies - Page 4 609562 A few lies - Page 4 609562 A few lies - Page 4 609562 A few lies - Page 4 609562

No you haven't dear heart. But you keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better after yet another day on the back foot.

I bet you're glad i showed up here aren't you this past week or so?
Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.11 19:15

Hehe - how can you be mistaken if you can see the apartments. You can either see them or you can't! big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by niknaks08 26.05.11 19:21

Kitti wrote:Garth sounds like gerry!

agree with you kitti A few lies - Page 4 110921
niknaks08
niknaks08

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top